• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dressing for black

• Thread starterrazzlexxx
  • Start date

razzlexxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2007
in your opinion what are the most effective styles of dress for white women to attract blk?

mini skirt and heels.. simple top with no bra

butt ass naked.....silly

schoolgirl outfit with white nylons just above the knees (showing lots of bare thigh)tie in front blouse no bra crotchless panties

I coudln't agree more with PA Handsomeblkmale.

But be real. How many people walk around the street naked?

I would say it really doesn't matter unless it looks really ancient.(anything over 10 years,=ancient)

If you want to talk with black men, you just gotta make them know you're available. Make an subliminal pass at them.

I tell ya, sure it's easy getting the slut who just throws herself at you like a ******, but it's even more sweet and tantalizing when you can get someone who seems like an ordinary milf, business woman, gf, that looks like that's not even into black dick. Real truth.

For me as an English gent my wife would have this look,

Tight black corset to six suspenders and black seamed fully fashioned stockings.
5" high black stiletoes
Low cut tulip type dress that allows her stockings to be seen through the split
Hair up with a black pill box type hat, veil mesh covering her eyes.
Full make up,nails, bright lips, dark eyes and perfume etc. Just how the boys like it !
Perhaps a pair of black leather gloves, Oh and smoking a More 120.
Reason being, we tried it as a tease and wow did it work

Jon

Whatever you feel sexy in usually works for all men. Going out in public without undies usually makes most women feel sexy - and you dan't have to wear a real short skirt or dress, just being naked underneath is enough. If you feel sexy, you will look sexy and act sexy if even a little bit. The extreme of this is the slutty look. Short, pleated skirt (no panties) and a tight white top (no bra if you're firm enough) so your nips show through a little. High heels and I usually wear an ankle bracelet with an ebony charm dangling from it. White or black, you'll get a man - more than one if you want it that way.

my wife always wears high heels and skirts out and a little flirting go along way. She also has a hotwife anklet she wears on her right ankle!! WE live in an area where there are few black men and partying out of town is hard. But she has turned any mans head that way! :D

here are a few great looks for BBC magnetism!

Attachments

• dr1a9.jpg
    dr1a9.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,918
  • dr1a.jpg
    dr1a.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,805
  • dr1b4.jpg
    dr1b4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,678
Works for me!

If you saw me you would think that I am a school teacher, which I am. I dress for success. My blk lover likes that. He knows that underneath there are no panties or bra. He enjoys taking me around and showing me off.

dress for BBC

Wife Has A Ace Of Spade Anklet,she Always Wear Stocking,short Skirt And Tight Animal Print Top

Wife dresses classy, but shows enough skin to let guys know she is up for some fun when she goes out. If she is meeting someone she knows, she dresses a little more whorry.

Mrs. Teebone ALWAYS looks excellent.

this worked lol

Attachments

• paul 099.jpg
    paul 099.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,701
debbie_milf said:
If you saw me you would think that I am a school teacher, which I am. I dress for success. My blk lover likes that. He knows that underneath there are no panties or bra. He enjoys taking me around and showing me off.
You proved my original thesis. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this work?

The skirt is normally just above the knees. What's important is her look below the skirt.....no panties. Plus I love these heels on her ! Think she would attract any BBC with this outfit?

wewantu said:
this worked lol
Damn honey you gonna wear that outfit when we meet? It ain't gonna stay on long wow you keep flashing that at me and we are going to meet soon.

my wife normally wears a low cut black dress with no bra or panties. it seems to work. lol

My Submission !

When I get him in private, I excuse myself for a few minutes, and then return to the room like this. Then it is instantly on and away we go!

Attachments

• RdDSC00923.jpg
    RdDSC00923.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,150
  • DSC01046.jpg
    DSC01046.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,226
sexy pics sheba! keep on postin plz.....like to see some amateur wives videos too

Users who are viewing this thread