• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dressing for black

• Thread starterrazzlexxx
  • Start date
Sheba099 said:
When I get him in private, I excuse myself for a few minutes, and then return to the room like this. Then it is instantly on and away we go!

Very nice and very sexy. Love your figure.:hitit:

Garters & stockings

I love my wife to wear garters & stockings but she is not a big fan.....too much hassle she says. Anyway, here is a rare pic of her in a pink garter belt and cuban heeled stockings....yum yum !
Any takers?

Dressing 4 Black Studs

Can't say for everyone but myself I am just a basic housewife wearing mostly blue jeans or cutoffs with a white halter top. My 38Ds have been seen alot while I am wearing these clothes. When I do go out with my gf's to "hunt" for Blakc cocks I will wear my mini with thigh high stay up stockings and 3" PUMPS.....NOTHING underneth. I tease and flirt alot...only a strong real man takes me to bed with him. That usually means any Blakc man that talks with me!!!!!!

I like your attitude...

Betty-MWF said:
Can't say for everyone but myself I am just a basic housewife wearing mostly blue jeans or cutoffs with a white halter top. My 38Ds have been seen alot while I am wearing these clothes. When I do go out with my gf's to "hunt" for Blakc cocks I will wear my mini with thigh high stay up stockings and 3" PUMPS.....NOTHING underneth. I tease and flirt alot...only a strong real man takes me to bed with him. That usually means any Blakc man that talks with me!!!!!!

... A LOT!

these were taken tuesday night just before our guy came over to the hotel room.more to come soon.

Attachments

• jimmy 081.jpg
    jimmy 081.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,154
  • jimmy 071.jpg
    jimmy 071.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,131
She is so fuckin beautiful & sensual

wewantu said:
these were taken tuesday night just before our guy came over to the hotel room.more to come soon.
I hope she had a great night...

these outfits would probably do it

Attachments

• 4black02.jpg
    4black02.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 4black03.jpg
    4black03.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 875
  • 4black05.jpg
    4black05.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,151
This is a new dress for a night out this weekend.

I'd say slutty lookin hi heels with anklet, tight black mini skirt, white blouse that is opened up, and hair should be curly

Yes!!!!!!

TEEBONE AND LORISMI,

You Lady's are DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!:jerry:

i have found that black men and whites too prfer to have a married female as a conquest as singles are too easy although still satisfying. I have chatted to a few over the years whom not only have bedded a married women but even made them pregnant. so must be a good thrill having another guys wife and having him bring up your kid..

Users who are viewing this thread