• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dressing for black

Kat M in fla

Leopard print, lace and leather seem to work

Attachments

• DSC04416.JPG
    DSC04416.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,592
Kat m in fla

Leopard , lace and leather never fails

Attachments

• DSC04420.JPG
    DSC04420.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,143
Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps this is more suitable..

enjoy these webfinds

Attachments

• gaby.jpg
    gaby.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 997
  • gaby2.jpg
    gaby2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 971
Due to my home life i can only meet my lover during the day, so i must meet him wearing my normal day clothes, but thankfully he likes the surburban wife look. he likes nothing better then pinching my nipples through a nice cashmere sweater or hiking my above the knees skirt up around my waist. I must admit that i wear very pretty La Perla lingerie & thigh hi stockings for him, but it is quite expensive as by the time he has finished with me the lingerie is hardly fit for wearing home.

My men have expressed similar tastes in how they wish to see me dressed: No pants (unless in freezing cold weather), short dresses or short skirts with tight, clingy tops. Never wear a bra or panties (unless absolutely necessary), and never, ever, wear pantyhose. If you wanna wear stockings, wear thigh highs or garters. They prefer my hair up and they prefer hi heels like pumps, mules or when aweather permits, strappy sandals.

sometimes it's not what they wear but rather how they are presented, or indeed they present themselves.

Attachments

• ready10.jpg
    ready10.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 626
  • ready02.jpg
    ready02.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 562
  • ready03.jpg
    ready03.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 498
What my wife wears 2 attract blk

When we go to a hotel and clubbing my hot lil wife turns into a slut in heat!!

Attachments

• queen1.jpg
    queen1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 969
  • queen.jpg
    queen.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 672
I must say the veiws expressed are first class, when my wife goes out with her GF looking she opts for the come and get me look, namely a short skirt and a top that shows plenty of tit, she also has red lipstick and nails along with her highest heels. Depending on where she is going and with who, she also sometimes leaves bra and panties at home. I love to see her leave the house dressed hot and looking for cock!!

hiya mandy here, just wana ask you does thehubby never feel you anydifferent or maybe he knows, cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wifw dressing for Luvr

Couple of pics of wife before meeting her luvr. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3303_1.JPG
    IMG_3303_1.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 975
  • IMG_3315_1.JPG
    IMG_3315_1.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 834
A blouse showing lots of cleavage.
Skirt that hangs down just above knee, and rises when she sits.
High heeled opened toe mules.

Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back