• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exactly how many sissy submissive cucks do we have on here?

• Thread starterDominant Goddess
  • Start date
not a sissy

i am definitely not a sissy cuck. i am very willing and able to meet my wife's sexual needs, as well as her other needs. however; i am also aware that there are some times when either, she wants to take control, or one man just is not enough. in both circumstances i am willing to do anything she wants me to. there are *********. in fact my favorite position in such cases is on my knees worshiping cock. strap on, or real few things are more humbling than a stiff dick in your mouth ;)

??

M Steel Knight, I don't understand your point! could you clarify please? 99 of 100 what?

On my knees ~ hello ~ clearly you love your wife a great deal and are absolutely willing to put her needs first...great :)

hello i am hoping to eventually find myself a woman who needs a sissy in the closet like me i am a personal trainer and security gaurd i also train in mma but deep on the inside i know i need a strong dom woman please help me

lluucckkyyddoogg said:
I've been thinking some more, and I think one of the many things that I find sexy about my wife with other people/guys is that she turns very confident and aggressive. Normally she's very easy going, not submissive, but often passive. But when she wants something sexual, she gets a kind of energy and vitality that's infectious. I can't say that I'm humiliated by this state of affairs, but I am humbled. Maybe there's a dash of sub sissy in me afterall...?

This is what I want to get out of the experience. Haven't made it happen yet.

her needs

indeed Dominant Goddess, her needs are primary in our relationship. nothing is more satisfying than hearing her moans of pleasure as she reaches orgasm. i do so love to be the reason for those wonderful sounds, but i am willing to just listen if that is her wish. sucking the cock that will soon bring her delight is a reward in itself, and i feel honored when she allows me to serve her this way. sometimes she even gives me the gift of bringing her off orally after she's been satisfied by another man. i love to feel her writhing under me as i taste their shared release.

mike...

I personally can't help you but I wish you luck in finding your dom woman. You could perhaps start the ball off with an online (or real) pro-domme in your area or test the waters with a paid Dominant not too close to home (if you wish to safeguard your professional reputation at this stage?

best of luck

~DG~

Not a real man so must be a ?????

I have a little cock like so many others on here and feel like I am far from able to fulfill my role sexually as a male or provide anybody with any sort of sexual satisfaction in the role of a male:confused: .
Therefore in order to feel as though I have a use from a providing sexual pleasure view point, actually being told to suck cock or take one up the ass from a real man with a superior big cock provides a certain amount of satisfaction and I am able to slip out of the mindset of being a male and pleasuring a big cock as I am instructed seems so right. After you have done it a few times and you are told how good you are at sucking cock, you start to feel proud in yourself and try to improve your technique or constantly try and push the limits & see how big a cock you can deep throat etc.

I am really only sexually attracted to women but being dominated by a big cocked male does provide me with a lot of satisfaction.:D

Please add me to your total count Mistress... I am a submisive sissy cuckold and wouldn't have it any other way... Like PopEye says "I am want I am, and dats all dat I am"...

I am a little dicked sissy hubby who has never been able to give my wife an orgasm through penetrative sex, although she says sex is "nice". I can give her good orgasms with my finger, tongue or one of the many dildos I have bought for her over the years. Lately she has long shuddering orgasms when I slowly describe to her in great detail different scenarios where she is fucked by a REAL man with a big cock. Sometimes she recounts the stories back to me and humiliates me about my small dick. She even "makes" me wear panties to catch my little cummies so as not to dirty the bed.
I l;ove it when she humiliates me over the size of my dick and my inadequacies in bed. I really do think she deserves a REAL man with a REAL cock but I think she is too reserved to ever try it.

Dick small,
Encourage her to fuck others! It will change things completely for the both of you.

You put quotation marks around "makes me wear panties" Does that mean that you really prefer panties?

Last edited by a moderator:
im submissive i like to just watch my wife with other men, or see pictures and then jackoff.

Yes, I have had a thing about panties since I was a teenager and wear them a lot under my trousers. I love when she tells me that I have to keep my sissy dick covered by pink panties...... that I am not man enough to wear boxers like REAL men. Its hard work getting her to play along with my fantasies but its worth the effort when she does.

I hope you voted in the poll.

More males should wear panties. It keeps us knowing that we're not quite as tough as we would like to think!

Consider going to the next step and throwing away all but one pair of briefs.

I am a submissive sissy cuck.....the problem is my wife knows nothing about cuckolding. She busted me several yrs ago....caught me wearing panties....and knew i was being submissive to other women. We have fooled around with D/s and have both switched. She has enjoyed being submissive to me....i think we'r both submissive? Most recently i have been submissive to her, she has spanked me, used dildo's on me, has one lover that we always see together. Although i have recently suggested to her the possibility of seeing him bye herself...for an all nighter. I have slowly been introducing different aspects of cuckolding, submissiveness, and female domination. How do i introduce her to the next natural step......a cuck in waiting!

HTML:
Encourage her to fuck others! It will change things completely for the both of you.

I'm working on that as well.

Comments for "Cuckadoodledo"

Cuckadoodledo,

cuckadoodledo said:
I am a submissive sissy cuck.

Very good.... you've made great progress in your marriage; meaning mostly, your view of yourself in relation to your wife.

cuckadoodledo said:
....The problem is, my wife knows nothing about cuckolding.

Hm.... I agree, that is a problem.

cuckadoodledo said:
She busted me several yrs ago....caught me wearing panties....and knew I was being submissive to other women.

But, was your wife's conclusion correct? Were you, in reality, being submissive to other women (not her) on a daily basis, or was wearing panties a secret expression of your underlying personality and unfilled desires with respect to your wife?

cuckadoodledo said:
We have fooled around with D/s and have both switched.

Excellent! It's very promising that your wife does not reject the concept of D/s out of hand, but rather is willing to "play" with it.

cuckadoodledo said:
She has enjoyed being submissive to me.... I think we're both submissive?

Could be. It's quite common in "real life," as daily reality is called, for people to be submissive with respect to some but dominant w/r/t others. Middle managers in corporations and other organizations are good examples. They have to be dominant with respect to those working for them (but in ways that amount to leading and getting results effectively, not in obnoxious ways), while being submissive to those farther up the food chain (i.e., their bosses).

cuckadoodledo said:
Most recently, I have been submissive to my wife. She has spanked me, used dildos on me, and has one lover that we always see together.

Great! That's *very* promising. I would suggest gradually your wife toward being dominant more and more of the time while you are submissive more and more of the time. You might consider accomplishing this by rewarding your wife when she is dominant. For example: get her to agree to being dominant for (say) one month. Then, do progressively more of the house work each week, and — as part of your wife's dominant role — get her to agree to give you a spanking each Saturday (or Sunday) morning, with severity proportional to the quality of your housework. To make this more specific, you might also consider getting your wife to agree to grade your housework and other service to her at the end of each day (using a small calendar-notebook she can carry in her purse), then give you an "average grade" at the end of each week.

Then, at the end of the month, "switch" such that you are dominant (in the style of a traditional husband) and your wife is submissive — meaning, she has to do all the housework, but for a period of two weeks only (not one month), in additional to complying with other aspects of you being "head of the household." It won't be long — perhaps it will take only one cycle of this "game," over 1.5 months — before your wife sees the advantages to her of being head of the household (*her* household) in a wife-led marriage. After one cycle — or 1.5 cycles, with her dominant, then you dominant, then her dominant again — she will likely become very reluctant and perhaps will refuse, I would guess, to go back to being a submissive wife in a traditional "husband led" marriage.

cuckadoodledo said:
I have recently suggested to her the possibility of seeing [her lover] by herself.... for an all-nighter.

If your wife is reluctant, I would say don't push this because it would definitely increase the risk of losing her. If she accepts fucking her lover in your presence (or with you nearby, say, sitting outside her boudoir with the door closed while she fucks him), that's definitely dominant behavior on her part (toward you) and submissive behavior on your part (toward her). It's a very big step for your wife to have taken.

cuckadoodledo said:
I have slowly been introducing different aspects of cuckolding, submissiveness, and female domination.

Good! You seem to understand your wife's psychology, and the need to move her slowly and gently (not "too far, too fast") in this direction. But, if your wife has a lover, you are, in fact, a cuckold already, not a "cuckold-in-waiting."

cuckadoodledo said:
How do I introduce my wife to the next natural step.... [me becoming] a cuckold-in-waiting?

This is confusing, since it sounds like your wife has already made you her cuckold. So, when you say your wife has a lover, do you mean she has a "platonic boyfriend" but she isn't actually fucking him?

Anyway — I see you have been a member of this forum since 2007, but you have posted only once (your post above, presumably). Since you don't have a track record of posts that might be embarrassing if your wife found out about them, I suggest mentioning to her there are many women who take lovers and have taken the lead in wife-led "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriages. Then, introduce her to this forum and encourage her to begin reading it regularly to get a feel for how hotwives manage their cuckolds and their marriages, and to realize there are many married men who respond favorably to wife-led marriages of this nature.

You might also consider introducing your wife to the "dominate wife / submissive husband" literature, which includes dominant married women cuckolding their husbands, if she isn't familiar with it already. I.e., google "elise sutton" and encourage her to read Ms. Sutton's extensive web site. If she seems slightly taken aback and appears to consider Ms. Sutton "over the top," you might point out to her she has already taken a *very* big step in that direction by taking a lover (or openly having a platonic boyfriend, as the case may be). Also, I suggest encouraging your wife to subscribe to Ms. Sutton's e-zine "Predominant," which is quite good. The cost is very reasonable. (For a subscription, your wife will have to e-mail Ms. Sutton.... or she can "order you" to do it on her behalf.)

You might also consider introducing your wife to the website "Scandalous Women" (you can google it), which is oriented toward married women dating and taking lovers.

Best regards to both of you—

Custer

*Nice screen name, BTW.

putting my hand up

Yep I am a sissy - love to wear a maids outfit and do the housework and yes I am a cuck. My wife has quite a regualr lover at the moment who lives just around thr corner. She goes for a run and comes back tasting of more than just sweat!

we are just starting out however my wife brought up that she was not happy a while back now and she told me she wasnt happy sexually. soon after that she told me she wanted to start dating like she did in high school. since then she has changed almost every day but the changes make her very happy and i prefer that for her and she knows it. so our relationship evolves.

I like the idea of being feminized but it isn't paramount or even necessary. I've always liked being submissive to women. My dream life consists of being the househusband(and lifestyle slave) of a successful woman. My main focus in life are to make her home, keep myself in shape to look good for her, and to serve her in any way she desires. I like the idea of her keeping me in a cockcage when she isn't around me, or, if I've displeased her, she'll keep it on and tease me as punishment...assuming she doesn't want to use some other method of discipline. Its really up to her after all. I'm her body servant...massages, bathing, pedicures, etc. And, of course, her sex toy. If it amuses her to dress me as a maid or a little girl or whatever this is her choice. It would turn me on a great deal. But then so does being treated like a big dumb "manimal".

Dear Custards laststand, Thank you so much for your reply. You are correct i have known for some time of my desire to be a cuckold, and started reading, listening, and watching some time ago.
Yes, my wife has had relations with three different men over the past year after 25 yrs of faithfulness. This was a huge step in the right direction...and i agree with your recommendation of finding her some literature on the fem dom lifestyle. Thanks again for your great advise....have a great day! and stay in touch. cuckadoodledo:)

Users who are viewing this thread