expatdad stories

• Thread starterexpatdad
  • Start date

expatdad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2004
Just a note to let interested parties know that a new Chapter of An African Seduction has been sent to storiesonline.net

As well as another stand alone story!

The Angel (African Seduction) story is top quality as usual. Looking forward to the episode where Igwe fucks her on her marriage bed with her husband watching - or is that just wishful thinking?

No, it happened so it will be in the story.

Super!!!!

At last, another "Angel" story!! I've been waiting for this latest addition, for a very long time, but as always, it takes time to create the finer things in life. Many thanks, Expatdad!!!!

sick fucking borderline peado shit get a life

sr2307 said:
sick fucking borderline peado shit get a life

There are a lot of types of reading material that don't interest me. You know what I do? I don't read it.

Obviously, you are the one in need of a life.

so you ignore this and i need to get a life yeah right

So far can Angel fall -

expatdad said:
Just a note to let interested parties know that a new Chapter of An African Seduction has been sent to storiesonline.net

As well as another stand alone story!
Two more stories sent for publishing today

expat
good writing , good story ! based on real ?
wait for next ones
congratulations

More great stories!!

Once again, Expatdad has delivered the goods!! IMHO he is the best author currently submitting I/R stories on the "storiesonline" site. Very erotic, very stimulating, very believable.
Personally, I am a great fan of the 'Angel' (African Seduction) series, but his other works are also well worth reading.
To those of you who flame Expatdad's work, it may be difficult for you to understand that these are works of fiction. If the subject matter offends you, simply ignore the stories and get ion with other things that may amuse you. Leave Expatdad's excellent stories for those of us, astute enough to appreciate them.

I have taken issue with XPD in the recent past over certain aspects of his stories.

However, last night I read the tale of Rebecca, and I read it again today...!!

So credit where credit is due, XPD when you keep on the straight and narrow your stories are toe tinglingly exciting.....Well done..!!

M xx

Expatdad! Didn't you used to post on Literotica? I thought I remembered a few from you at that site?

The Dinner Party

This has now been sent to Storiesonline: Free Erotic Sex Stories...

It was intended to be the next Chapter of An African Seduction but Angel is hardly mentioned!

It is in 3 chapters, and comprises 15,000 words. My editor advised that was too long and split it into chapters, then I decided it was better as a seperate side story so as not to disrupt the main story too much.

They often publish within 24 hours but not always.

Another...........

Expatdad has posted another great story for all of his many fans to enjoy. It is well worth taking the time to explore the interaction of the many characters...

Expat

Another great story. "Dinner party" Please Please keep writing.

This is the only one I saw on "storeisonline" are there other new stories?

Thanks

Meijer

Excellent addition Expat. You are truly the Master of the genre. I hope our mutual friend Neat reads it as you really gave attention to detail, and I know she loves that.

Norm

Invitation to the Party has just been posted.

It is not the story I am working, I just stumbled across an old unpublished story

Another fine tale from Expatdad. A vivid description of the wife's first fucking at the party, as in the Angel stories, would have made this even better. However who am I to criticise. Expatdad is clearly the most talented writer of interracial erotica around at present. His stories involving prim and proper english wives being seduced by hung african studs are his best in my view. Keep it up.

new story posted

A new story has been posted. Lauralee Chapter 2 look in updates. probablly appear in 24 hrs