expatdad stories

• Thread starterexpatdad
  • Start date
Just found and read "A holiday in Africa"
Really great story that :)

Hey Expatdad, one thing I've figured, those who are the most guilty are the ones who holler the loudest. It doesn't matter the subject, the ones hollering, pointing their fingers at whom they disapprove of are usually the ones most guilty.

And if they aren't guilty by their actions, they are most guilty by their inner most thoughts.

What those who point their fingers of disapproval or name calling don't know, or have figured out is that young people are going to do what they are going to do, whehter it's smoking, liquor and most of all, sex.

When I was younger, I saw jr. high and high school girls participating in activities with Black males that would make even the most jaded of us blush. There was no coercion, no liquor or drugs involved (except maybe a bit of wine or some herb), just a relaxed party in which they participated without any reservation or inhibition.

So, write on, and ignore those who point fingers, call names and make feeble attempts to judge.

After all, if they are so perfect, why are they even on this site to begin with?

Latest chapter....

For all of us Expatdad fans, he has just posted another chapter of his "African Seduction" saga on the "Stories on Line" site.... excelent reading, as always.

Mr.B said:
For all of us Expatdad fans, he has just posted another chapter of his "African Seduction" saga on the "Stories on Line" site.... excelent reading, as always.

Can you post a direct link to the story, I wasn't able to find it.

That didn't help, but thank you. I need a link directly to that story. When I go to the site and search authors I can see that expatdad was updated 12/4, but when I click on stories it shows there are 37 total and the most recent I can find is March '09.

Thanks Tandyland, that did the trick.

Another chapter...

For those of us who appreciate his work, Expatdad has posted another chapter of his African Seduction series,on the "Stories on Line" site...

Good to see another update over at storiesonline to an african seduction