expatdad stories

• Thread starterexpatdad
  • Start date
Thanks Expat, I was getting a little jittery lately, not having seen one of your stories in awhile.

Norm

More great Expatdad work!!

Expatdad's latest story is accessible on the "storiesonline" website. It is up to his usual fine standards and makes great reading.
There are lots of subtleties written in this tale.
It has been a while since he has added to the "African Seduction" Angel story and I have been hoping that Expatdad's next efforts might be in this direction....

Newest Addition..........

I just finished reading Expatdad's latest addition to his "An African Seduction"
tale... in a word, wonderful!! It is certainly up to his usual high standards, detailed descriptions and believable dialogue....
Expatdad's many fans, will appreciate this new chapter as 'Angel's' relationship with Igwe continues....
Again, Expatdad, many thanks!!
Mr. B

Last edited by a moderator:
An African Seduction

Chapter 10 has been sent in to be posted :)

Chapter 10...

Chapter 10 is wonderful.... Angel's submission to Igwe continues, as he discovers her hidden past.
Another excellent effort!!

New Chapter

Chapter 11 - The Betrayal of An African Seduction has been sent out for posting

You must be working overtime Expat. Thanks.

Norm

Expat

WOW love how your story is coming along. So am I at times, LOL. Keep it. them coming

Meijer

New Chapter

Don't mean too tease but my latest chapter is hopefully complete and has gone for 'editing'

In this one Angel finally gives in to the friends...

expatdad said:
Don't mean too tease but my latest chapter is hopefully complete and has gone for 'editing'

In this one Angel finally gives in to the friends...

It's been posted!

Before I am asked it is still a few chapters before her daughters are bedded!

Splendid!!!

I have read Expatdad's latest and it is another winner. Angel's resolve crumbles and Igwe's three friends enjoy her in turn. Well written, as always with excellent dialogue.
Many thanks, Expatdad!

new story

Just sent in a new one off story called Promotion

Expat, I have yet to fully read "An African Seduction" but I have enjoyed many of your other stories. Keep them comimg.

great stories expat thanks

This is going to be my last post to this web site.

I have enjoyed participating in the forum but the moderators are allowing posts inciting religious hatred to dominate one of the threads and I will have no part of a web site that permits this criminal behavour to flourish and respond by exercising my right to walk away from it.

You will have to look elsewhere for news on new stories/chapters which will not be before July anyway.

I can recommend another yahoo group to those who would like continuing discourse on Africa, or my stories. Just send me an e-mail at author@uwclub.net

How many people have complained in the negative in the thread your thinking about expat?
How many many more people read your posts / stories here?

I think we can both hazard a guess on these questions.

Your just going to have to continue staying and writing to serve.

Latest Expatdad...

For all of us who appreciate Expatdad's literary efforts, his latest masterfully crafted tale is available on the "stories on line" site. A true wordsmith, IMHO...
Thanks you, Expatdad.

The latest...

For those of us who appreciate his work, Expatdad's latest effort is has been posted on the "Stories on Line" site. This one may not be for all tastes, mine included, as it features Angel's daughters, but in the spirit of free speech....

Bout time. I sure did miss him.