• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Feeling Sissy in panties

I do love my panties. often sit here while on these sites wearing my wife's, or my own panties... :) 012.jpg013.jpg014.jpg

Hi there. I just love my panties. My wife makes me wear them whenever she's with one of her lovers and just whenever she wants me to lol 013_86.jpg014_39.jpg015_72.jpg16_12.jpg017_26.jpg018_78.jpg019_76.jpg
She is such a beautiful woman. I can see why you are so proud to share her. Thanks.

My wife bought me a French maid outfit, stockings and a thong.
Obviously, I was wearing a chastity cage.
For hours, I had to do the housework while she teased me so that my cock puffed up in the cage.
It was very humiliating and exciting at the same time.
When I went to clean the bedroom, she went into the adjoining bathroom.When she got out, she was naked and wearing a strapon. It was the first time I saw her like that.
She pushed me on the bed and ripped off my thong. She pushed me on the bed and ripped off my thong. She looked at me while lubricating her new cock. Then she placed herself between my legs and buggered me while pressing my balls.I cum in my cage.
305_1000.jpg311_1000.jpg 433_1000.jpg
She is a Keeper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back