• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Feeling Sissy in panties

my wife's

DSCF0569b.jpg

Maybe it time to go shopping with your wife to buy yourself some for yourself.
Yes! now have a drawer full of my own - though still sometimes sneak a pair of my wife's panties because they fit more snugly - and it's even better to pull your sexy panties up your smooth shaven soft legs and over your shaved little cock (or clitty) -

Yes! now have a drawer full of my own - though still sometimes sneak a pair of my wife's panties because they fit more snugly - and it's even better to pull your sexy panties up your smooth shaven soft legs and over your shaved little cock (or clitty) -
I have to admit that even though I now have about 25 or 30 pairs of lovely panties, whenever she is with a lover I just love wearing her panties - even if she is much more petite than me lol really sends me into subspace!

So i see a dominatrix/mistress i met online once a week. I talk to her about everything, includng my desire to be in a cuckold relationship. She knows i think about big black cocks all the time . While in chastity she puts me in red panties and pegs me. it makes me cum sooo hard! After a few weeks of this I feel so sissy. I started wearing red panties over my chastity cage all the time now. It gives me this sexy and safe feeling wearing them... I never imagined i would be doing this, it is scary but i have strong feelings and cant ignore.
It is a downward slide and you can't stop sliding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back