Hannah said:
View attachment 974678 View attachment 974679
Just a little update. Sorry I haven't been regularly updating this post throughout my pregnancy, but I'm not really one to take a lot of pics of my body (especially in this condition). Here are a couple of pictures from last month. As of now, my doctor is going to wait until next Friday to see if I go into labor, and if not, I'm going to be induced. I'm really excited and ready for this black baby girl to be here!
Looking very sexy

• Love
Reactions: Bubbacum and tlxyz
Hannah said:
Just a little update. Sorry I haven't been regularly updating this post throughout my pregnancy, but I'm not really one to take a lot of pics of my body (especially in this condition). Here are a couple of pictures from last month. As of now, my doctor is going to wait until next Friday to see if I go into labor, and if not, I'm going to be induced. I'm really excited and ready for this black baby girl to be here!
Gorgeous!

So Happy for you! No photos came through but that's OK. Best wishes.

Reactions: Rastafoo and Hannah
Contrats on your little bundle of joy!

How is everything going nowadays?

Would love to see more pregnancy photos if you have any :)

Reactions: Rastafoo
This thread is an inspiration to us all

Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
Very sexy post. I particularly like the group breeding aspect and your use of the term “knocked up.”

• Love
Reactions: LoserJack, Culluket, SlutwivesRock and 3 others
GentleBlackBull said:
So Happy for you! No photos came through but that's OK. Best wishes.
Photos are there... I believe her to be actually truthful about having a Black child. My guess is that the Raceplay was her Husband's idea from before she first fucked him. It's a reverse slavery fetish.

I'd love to knock up a wife, but only after we've fallen in love, her husband is removed from all intercourse (probably his idea), and I live with them. And even then, the child will be White. His parents will be allowed to believe it's his ... But that's about it.

The "BBC breeding" shit is rooted in racism and stereotypes.

Reactions: LoserJack
AlphaWhiteBro said:
Photos are there... I believe her to be actually truthful about having a Black child. My guess is that the Raceplay was her Husband's idea from before she first fucked him. It's a reverse slavery fetish.

I'd love to knock up a wife, but only after we've fallen in love, her husband is removed from all intercourse (probably his idea), and I live with them. And even then, the child will be White. His parents will be allowed to believe it's his ... But that's about it.

The "BBC breeding" shit is rooted in racism and stereotypes.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER WHITE Weenie Wanker with a Fetish and a Boat Load of Hostility... bet ya got 'em lined up///, He wanker!

I have no hostility at all. I just think that racial exclusivity denies women from experiencing the full spectrum of what there is out there.
GentleBlackBull said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER WHITE Weenie Wanker with a Fetish and a Boat Load of Hostility... bet ya got 'em lined up///, He wanker!

GentleBlackBull said:
As for me having them "lined up," I got past that phase in my mid 20s. I do well with women but so far, haven't slept with a married woman with her husbands permission. The only time I did, she was freaking out that he'd find out. She later hit me up, but I didn't meet with her again.

AlphaWhiteBro said:
I have no hostility at all. I just think that racial exclusivity denies women from experiencing the full spectrum of what there is out there.

As far as experiencing the full spectrum of what is out there, I've experienced enough to know that I prefer black men when it comes to sex and having a bull in my life. But that's not what this thread is about, so please just stop trying to prove your point. I've been exclusive with black bulls for several years now and always knew this was something I wanted.

Reactions: rcmohawk, willuk, LoserJack and 8 others
Your approach was the best way for you and I think for most hotwives. Best wishes.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
Hannah said:
Hello, please tell us how your life has changed after the birth of a child. How did relatives and friends react? Has your relationship with your husband changed? Do you have other children and what do they think about it?

Reactions: bobbyhotone2, Manwaife and SlutwivesRock
Thourie said:
Hello, please tell us how your life has changed after the birth of a child. How did relatives and friends react? Has your relationship with your husband changed? Do you have other children and what do they think about it?

Life hasn't changed too terribly much since I had the baby. Almost everyone has been super supportive and accepting with the exception of hubby's parents. Our relationship is still great, and he's very supportive of our baby. We do have other children, and it has just become normal to them. I'm currently 23 weeks preg with another baby, so we are still very serious with my bull and still seeing him quite a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Cucktomilf, SamPierce, rcmohawk and 15 others
Hannah said:
Life hasn't changed too terribly much since I had the baby. Almost everyone has been super supportive and accepting with the exception of hubby's parents. Our relationship is still great, and he's very supportive of our baby. We do have other children, and it has just become normal to them. I'm currently 23 weeks preg with another baby, so we are still very serious with my bull and still seeing him quite a bit.
Sorry, I just connected to this thread. Are you expecting a second black child ??

Thourie said:
Sorry, I just connected to this thread. Are you expecting a second black child ??

Yep, I'm having a boy this time.

Reactions: Cucktomilf, SamPierce, rcmohawk and 5 others
Hannah said:
Yep, I'm having a boy this time.
Are you ready to help other people (give advice) who want to do this.

Thourie said:
Are you ready to help other people (give advice) who want to do this.

Absolutely! That's what I love about this site. We can all come together to support each other as we venture into this lifestyle.

• Love
Reactions: Cucktomilf, sissytinyvirgin, LoserJack and 7 others
Hannah said:
Absolutely! That's what I love about this site. We can all come together to support each other as we venture into this lifestyle.
Do you have joint children with your husband?

Reactions: suncer and SlutwivesRock
Are you now or have you ever taken Lamaz classes or something like that?