Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
Congratulations on being impregnated by a big black cock. Very exiting that you are not sure technically who knocked you up. Did you have a black baby boy or a black baby girl? I was happy to read that your lucky white cuckold husband has been very supportive in your decision and it just felt right.
How has life changed for you and your lucky white cuckold husband since you had your black baby? I would have included how has life changed for the black father of your baby, but I assume you don't know since you don't know who is the father of your black baby. I hope you have many more black babies.

• Love
Reactions: iwant, Bangasauras, midnightfapper and 1 other person
IndyHubby said:
What a thrill for you.
My first wife miscarried and lost her black lover's baby. It was an accidental pregnancy. We had discussed it and decided we wanted the child.
My second wife had her tubes tied just before we got married and she went black. One of her biggest regrets is missing the chance to have her lover's baby.
Wow, both of your white slut wives were impregnated by big black cocks, amazing. Condolences on your wife losing her first black baby. I can understand the regret and sadness your second wife felt about not being able to have a black baby. Luckily that does not prevent the black men from fucking your white slut wife and intentionally trying to plant their black babies in her womb by shooting their big hot black baby making cum loads deep inside your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, unless you tell them her tubes have been tied.

Reactions: LoserJack, Bangasauras, midnightfapper and 1 other person
Lovestruckcuck said:
Hi Hanna, first of all congratulations. Hopefully you will keep us updated with pictures as your pregnancy progresses.
My wife is also expecting her boyfriend's baby though he is white and we will be able to pass the baby off as mine, none the less exciting times ahead
Congratulations on your slut wife having her boyfriend's baby. Are you going to tell everyone that his baby that your wife is having is yours? It would be more exciting if you told everyone the truth, wouldn't it?

Reactions: midnightfapper and Manwaife
Sumitra said:
Hey Hannah, Congrats on getting pregnant and I hope its nice pregnancy for you.

I am glad that your husband is supportive of you having a child with your lover and I really like your attitude towards breeding.

And since you do not exactly know who is the father, it adds to the mystery. Do share your story with us.

I have had my lover's child and hubby watched and helped.
Congratulations on having your lover's baby and wonderful that your lucky cuckold husband watched and helped.

Reactions: Manwaife
is it possible to hide when a black child is born to white parents? Yes, and why try to hide it is much more pleasant to show how relaxed you are, how much you like the new construction of the world

andy_mindi said:
Congrats on your pregnancy and also to YngChurchCpl. Must be something in the air, Mindi just started a new relationship with a mid 40s black gentleman, a local Pastor at a small mostly black church. We met him 8 weeks ago at a interfaith prayer breakfast hosted by our Church (Catholic). We never expected to meet a Bull there! It was pre ordained. He could not keep his admiring eyes off her and Mindi flirted back which he saw me watching happen. We very discretely told him (confessed) our situation as a cuckold couple. He just grinned and then pointed out another young white couple from his church saying this is not as uncommon as you might think hinting that her swollen baby was actually his...we were flabbergasted. Two weeks later we had him over for dinner at our home. It has been six weeks now and he wants us to prayerfully consider taking the next step. Needless to say Mindi and I are both honored and nervous at his request.
I was excited when I read the black man you met in church and confessed that you are a cuckold couple to just grinned and then pointed out another young white couple from his church saying this is not as uncommon as you might think hinting that her swollen baby was actually his. I am excited that you and your white slut wife, Mindi, and you are both honored and nervous about his request to fuck his black baby into your white slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Of course, your wife's black baby would be the second, or or even third, fourth or higher, black bay that he has fucked into the unprotected married white cunt and womb of married white couples.

Reactions: Cucktomilf, rcmohawk, LoserJack and 1 other person
shocked said:
That's wonderful! I'm a handsome, educated, 34 year old Christian guy and I'd love to marry a Christian girl who makes black babies! You guys must be so happy! God bless!
I wish you good luck in finding a Christian girl who makes black babies by having big black cocks fucking hard and deep unil they shoot their hot black baby making cum loads deep inside your white slut wife's unprotected married white cunt.

Reactions: LoserJack
Hannah said:
She's finally here! Meet Sha'Mia Nicole, my perfect little angel. Born 01/02/2019, and we were all so excited to take her home last weekend. I haven't had much sleep in the past week, so I'm finally getting around to updating you all with the great news. Everything went smoothly, I went into labor a few days early, and the delivery was the easiest I've had so far. Thanks to everyone on here for all of your support!

28661283_1702623423134503_3042406912922174696_n.jpg 28783154_1702623559801156_3563542345779525210_n.jpg
Congratulations to you, your lucky white cuckold husband and whoever is the father of your precious black baby girl. I noticed you wrote you were ALL so excited to take her home last weekend. does that mean that a black man that may have been your black baby's father was with you when your black baby was born?

Reactions: TheWhiteManTime, pasportsman, Bangasauras and 1 other person
Hannah said:
Life hasn't changed too terribly much since I had the baby. Almost everyone has been super supportive and accepting with the exception of hubby's parents. Our relationship is still great, and he's very supportive of our baby. We do have other children, and it has just become normal to them. I'm currently 23 weeks preg with another baby, so we are still very serious with my bull and still seeing him quite a bit.
Are you currently pregnant with another black baby?

• Love
Reactions: Bangasauras and Manwaife
GentleWillR said:
I’m so happy to hear that! And congratulations on your mixed baby. It’s beautiful thing isn’t it, being able to choose the best fathers to impregnate you. It took a while for my wife to let go and open herself to this, but she’s told me now she couldn’t imagine ever going back. Thankfully society around us has progressed and nobody cares about bio origins, just how we are as parents.

She’s incidentally just tested positive to a baby with her lover - her first black child. We’re both very aroused and fucking like crazy.
Congratulations on your white slut wife being knocked up with her first black baby.

• Love
Reactions: Bangasauras, GilBates, GentleWillR and 1 other person
Hey! Hannah just read your journey, Congratulations on the baby girl and the second boy too, would definitely love to see pics of the second pregnancy too!. Hope you have a third one!!

Reactions: cuckcplforbbc and GilBates
Are there any cucks who would like to have brown baby for their wife?

Reactions: tlxyz, CuckiDani, andy_mindi and 1 other person
A white hubby with a black child ceases to be humiliated, he shows that his wife is worthy of a Black Master

276_1000.jpg

Reactions: texxx, Gerwin, midnightfapper and 3 others
And that he is lucky to be her husband and serve both of them.

408_1000 (1).jpg

Reactions: texxx, rcmohawk, ashley71 and 4 others
Hannah said:
She's finally here! Meet Sha'Mia Nicole, my perfect little angel. Born 01/02/2019, and we were all so excited to take her home last weekend. I haven't had much sleep in the past week, so I'm finally getting around to updating you all with the great news. Everything went smoothly, I went into labor a few days early, and the delivery was the easiest I've had so far. Thanks to everyone on here for all of your support!

28661283_1702623423134503_3042406912922174696_n.jpg 28783154_1702623559801156_3563542345779525210_n.jpg
Congratulations to you. Have you been pregnant again or do you only have that lil cutie

• Love
Reactions: Cucktomilf, nelssim, goodwood2506 and 3 others
sc_david said:
Very sexy post. I particularly like the group breeding aspect and your use of the term “knocked up.”

Agree 1000 percent!

Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
So happy for you!! We are working on being bred as well.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, hikawade, dirkjan and 3 others
This topic is so hot!!QUOTE="Babymakerinma, post: 1299059, member: 734391"]
So happy for you!! We are working on being bred as well.
[/QUOTE]

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
wow what a slut

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Manwaife said:
Each white family should take patronage over one migrant, it is possible and over two

7 (6)9.jpg
I really love this pic, a beautiful blonde lady in all her glory, I adore white women that only want black men, there is nothing like them, they are the most special women alive.

Reactions: rcmohawk, bobbyhotone2, Beano and 1 other person