FRIEND DIVORCED some months ago

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
By accident I met after long time one friend of mine. He had had the ending of marriage some months ago, he told. We went to cofe place and were discussing quite a long time. he told that not got any new woman to his lfe, not been making love for 6 months with woman. It had been hard happening to him to make the divorce.

We left about two hours after we met each others. And said that we need to meet again. We changed the numbers and so on. In the evening I told to my wife of my friends situation.

Thanks SARAHA, I will wait and listen if Aila is taking that later on under the dicussion and what is Her opinion of that thing. It is part of the exciting and I can only think what is Her idea in this question. If it is. I think She will speak it later.

Wife came home in the evening, we were eating little and drink tea . Then She said that Do You know why Aaro divorced. ? I said no, Oukey She said. Do You want to know that, I asked.? No not so necessary. Perhaps he visit some day here, then You can ask it form him. Ok, She said. After some minutes She asked , when is he coming? I do not know, do You want to see him? No I just asked. If I call him and ask perhaps he can visit here soon, is that ok my love.? Yes why not. Did You say that he has not been making love with woman perhaps more than 6 months? His cock has not been in womans pussy for 6 months.? Is that paintful.? I said that yes so he told me. Why it is intersting You so much. ? No it is not, I just thought. she said.!

Sounds like she is very curious and about ready to relieve his pressures. Let it take its natural pace and you will soon be enjoy knowing your wife is satisfying your friends.
Mike

YOU ARE THINKING MIKE that it would be right to do that to my friends.? I need to listen if She will speak anything more still about that happening.!

Of course she should help your friend out. He is used to getting regular pussy and its hard when it stops. I think your wife is interested in helping out by asking if it was painful and lied when she said no she is not interested. Ask her if she would be willing to provide him some relief like a hand job or something.
She will be doing him and you a great service by strengthening their friendship because you will have more in common.

When we were eating next evening She asked if I had heard more any news of my friend Aaro.? I said what do You mean and She said that She is interested to know why did they divorced . I told that it was something to do with the third people if I understod right. And Aaro is quite jealous perhaps.

DAY AFTER Aila was willing to know if Aaro is coming to visit our home, when ? I said i do not know, Perhaps You call him and ask, said Aila. I would like to meet him.! Why???, Well some reason I would like to know why they did separate way. ? Why You like to know that? I asked.? Well curious reason. Does he still not has had any pussy for fucking, She asked. ? I do not know, are interested in doing him? No no no, but it is still interesting to know. You do not have had susch a situation that You would not get my pussy for so long time as You told he has. And soon we were again in bed. In bed Aila asked if I know how big cock Aaro has? Why, interesting info, SHE said.

Invite him over. I think she is feeling nurturing and wants to give him a mercy fuck.

Wow, sounds like she's wondering what his cock looks like and how big it is, probably also wondering what it would be like to seduce him and feel that cock in her wet pussy. It seems she wants you to know she has enough pussy for both of you--would you like to share her pussy with him? I'd tell her it's fine as long as it doesn't take away from the pussy she's giving you....unless that turns you on. Maybe you'd like to watch as she deprives you, giving your pussy away to your buddy who "needs it more" than you do. I'm sure she would enjoy it though and she'll make sure you know how much she enjoys it with every orgasm she moans and screams her way through. All while you watch and stroke off.

Ihave had some feelings that Aila secretly is hoping some sex with my firend Aaro, Even SHE says that SHE is only curious to know his life and situation. Maybe I hear those ideas better after some time.? Now SHE told me to take call to Aaro and ask if he want to visit our home.!

When I told that I will call Aaro the next day She was satisfied. Ok that is good, nice to get time to speak with him. I said that my proposal is to ask him with us to the summer cottage, next friday. Oh yeah but that is excellent, we can go sauna and swimming, etc. Did You tell him that I have Your words and I have used that promise of Yours too, that I have been fucked by Your 7 friends during years, and some other? Asked Aila. I said no,why should I ? That is too good thanks .

SHE THINKS THAT IT IS interesting, peaceful place for discussing and other possibilities.!!! I asked which possibilities, SHE said , many, many who knows.! Is She changing Her mind.? I do not know. Where is it going now.!

We arrived to the summerplace. Aila had only very small clothes on,no bra, no panties, She said. Only thick, short shirt.And She has been in so good mood.

I do not know if aaro found out that Aila had only Her short dress on, and not any undewears at all. But I could see that He was looking at Her very much and very carefully. When the sunshine reached Her it may something through the dress such kind that as it is not any other clothes on Her.

I was feeling very aroused and turning on, but I think so was Aila too. She perhaps saw aaros eyes something strange. We had some little sex spokings in car but we did not told anything yet to Aaro that my wife had had some experiences before.

Let us see if it coming such a weekend what SARAHA wanted , Now Aaro is with us this weekend on our sommer cottage with us.. We do not like alcohol almost at all, so we do not need it to make us easier to do what is interesting. So is it coming those wings, I do not know. I do not push Her or Him at all. Only want to see what kind of weekend it is coming. At least it is warm. Has been the whole july.! And feels that it is continuening further on also.

just keep her underwear free and nature will take its course

Wife wanted to get warm sauna, so I went to ignite the woods, She did make some eating, open the radio, where it was coming good dance music.The feeling was vey nice, The lake was very peace and the evening sun was still warming us some time.after some 40 minutes the sauna was really warm. We men went there first and when we were sitting benches came Aila there also. ofcourse naked and She came to sit between us men, I could see how Aaros cock started to little grow and he put his other leg on the other there. He did not knew how to be there, untill Aila said, please relax, that is so normal. I Am very satisfied that to see me naked is still doing something,

Wife said to Aaro : I heard that Your dick has not been a while in any womens pussy. And after some 20 minutes sitting in sauna She asked who want to wash Her.?