FRIEND DIVORCED some months ago

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
HOT DAY 3.9. 14 was reaching the evening, nice day , many happenings by two men with MY WIFE AILA had been so exciting and much giving day ( " Thanks Giving" Day ) . She had enjoyed a lot of, but not less with us also, Aaro & ME, we had got so much as we could, but it was feeling that it still was not ending:: I had wonderfull scene to look from window inside how Aila put Her body against Aaro body and they were dancing in terrace, naked ofcourse. and what it was coming...?

After some minuyes Aila took Aaros hardener Dick to HER hand keeping other hand in His Back and so did Aaro quickly too, He put His hand to Ailas Pussy near, started to move fingers in and out, in and out, When they had done it perhaps some ten minutes, masturbated each others, Aila fall down the airmattress and they went down to floor on it, and it was something which is not normally to Aila, Only very few times SHE has done it to me and I believe HEr when SHE say that SHE do not want to do it, kiss cocks, but somewhow NOW SHE was interested in doing so. SHE took Aaros cock the whole way to HER mouth, started to move it and Aaro was in so turning on , and soon they took the 69 and that was taking at least half an hour and when I was standing there MY COCK standing in the inside of the window, Aila show Me by clicking HER EYE , SHE was under, to me and I could see that AILA was enjoying so much that it had not happened for a long time. That was incredible and I wanted also immediately the same. But I needed to wait MY TURN very very long time.

At last I had mMY turn to sleep with MY WIFE Aila, not only Aaro, even He did good work, every time. Aila is very of HER pussys sucking by me and others too, even SHE is not so fond of suck cocks normally. But that evening was the exception, that evening SHE really was W I L D and enjoy every moment of which we were fucking HER CUNT. That was wonderfull day the whole 24 hours. When we all again were in the same bed and Aila in the middle. She said , : Thank YOU BOYS, You had really wonderfull fuckers today. I have enjoy every minutes, I Love the way how YOU BOTH FUCK MY CUNT. Aaro has been really wonderfull too and I hope Aaro that this replace the little time when You did not get the pussy.!!! Oh yes Dear Aila, this is better than ever, and I have not known Your lifetime at all before but this much more than I have dreamed of anything, I hope this has something possibility to continue also further. Perhaps next time when My Cock goes in You I have promise to think of Merja, My ex?, You can imagine what You want Aaro but do again all the best You can for fucking ME, said AILA. I think we will have good future together, but tomorrow is new day, can we sleep, even a little time, please. Let us try , we both men said.

4.8 ( 3.9 WAS OFCOURSE WRONG DAY, NEEDED TO BE 3.8 ALSO SORRY ) Aila and I were tits against each others when we awake that morning, almost at the same time. She could feel my cock growing and She said .. I think I Am having this mornings first fuck from MY Geglu, Am I right, I said if You can be so kind now and this time it is Aaros turn to get sloppy seconds, oukey? Yes I believ HE also likes that very much. So I had MY DICK going in and out of MY SEXY HOT WIFE AILA. After some minutes I found out that Aaros hands came to iron AILAS Boobs. His cock was also standing I believe so. He started to put it back side of Ailas butt, OOOUUUUHHHHHH I LOve YOU guys and I think You both Love Me too, What have I done in My Life right that I can get both of You.? This is wonderfull feeling, do not ever stop this. I Am used to both of You even these few days as Aaro is with us too. Are going to take contact to Merja? Aila asked from Aaro, yes, yes, yes but Your body is which I miss now so much.Said Aaro and His this days first sperm came to Aila and after some minutes mine too. We went to make some breakfast.

After breakfast we went to swim, water was so warm, 24 c about, we were swimming about 45 minutes, on the beach rest some time and walked to the cottage. Just when we went to homegarden, we saw one car driving near us. They could see that it was one naked Lady and two naked Gentlemen, Lady walking in the middle. We colud see their following us with their eyes. That was also interesting and exciting moment to all of us. We were discussing that : do they know now that we are lovers, all three,? Aila said that that may not be very difficult now for them to think so or to guess right. Perhaps we now need again to prove it in our terrace , what You think, boys.? It was not neede twice to say so, and our dicks begin to be the same thinking.

I am waiting to hear your report when Aaro goes to meet his ex-wife, to see how that meeting turn out. I wonder whether they might realise they can love each other again? One day Aaro may bring his ex-wife to meet you and Aila - and it might work out that four people get into your marriage bed instead of three.

Aaro will have appointment with His exMerja tomorrow afternoon, after work,13.9. / 6.9.sommer cottage place evening Aaro had suggest. He had seen Freezer : Whipped cream, chokolate sauce.: Geglu what You think, would You like to make whipped cream with sugar for foam, Aila, I like to warm chokolate sauce : You are our dessert, I want You go to the eating table and we spread those "foods" to Your body plus strawberries so to Your tits and all the way to You cunt. Then later You put up Your Pussy so that we can fill it with cocnac which we soak up with the whistle from there. Oh my goodm You have nice imagination, and ofcourse we lick our languages all those sweets from Your body, said Aaro, Yes Yes Yes, are You ready also kiss my Pussy much, before putting cocnac there.? Yes ofcourse and we kiss You a lot of Your lips too up and down, turn by turn. That sounds really great system , please do that, BUT : how is it MY sweeties eating and cocnac ? Said AILA, MY SLUTWIFE, Well ofcourse You can make the same for us, but our standing cocks needs quite much those sweeties that You can eat them clear, but I think the cocnac You should drink straight from the buttle. !!! OH YEAH, it is really coming excellent evening today. I Love You, My Men.!!!

Aila just told to Aaro that when He has the meeting with ex Merja, She still is waiting Aaro to come "home " to sleep with HER ( with us) to our bed. She said that SHE is now so used to sleep with two men and their Dicks that SHE do not want to be without both of them.
6.9 we had sporty day, we played wolleyball in our yard and were driving bysicles, throwing by boat, everything we did naked. It was wonderfull to follow wolleyball when AILAs boobs were swinging so nice and SHE looked so beautiful. Evening it came neighbour from one kilometer to see us. He was quite much surprised when AILA opened the door , and SHE ofcourse did not any clothings like us men too, on HER. Oh Patrik, said AILA , so nice to see You, please come in.....

HI THERE, Aila begin to be little nervous because Aaro was not "HOME" at 21.00 yet. When I was fucking HER PUSSY, SHE told that : I want to call Aaro and ask where is He? what You think, I need also HIS Dick,!!! : I was coming again more and more harder and I fucked HER harder, She said that two cocks is so good, every day many times, You understand, : I sad that You are such a slutty ***** wife which I need too so hell much. ( She likes rough talking, She called at the same so to Aaro, it was exciting for me now too Aaro answered, he told to come after half an hour, : Oh Yes thanks said AILA , I need You and Your Dick badly. alright , what did You speak with MERJA ; SHE asked, how was the meeting, even I Am little jealous, Well, it was nice meeeting, we both little were thinking at first what to say, how to start talking, I wanted to know if She had some regularly or more, She told that She do not have such kind regularly, just what it was earlier when we were married, and we continued talking and at last I could say that somewhow I now understand Her lifestyle better, and would like to meet Her more often, why Merja asked, perhaps I have some feelings for You still etc, okey, She said, perhaps we could meet again, call ME, She said, it sounds good, we kissed for bye, bye and it was long good enjoyable kiss , I need to admit, :: 7.9 we started the morning by warming sauna and we washed together Ailas body everywhere, then we again went out to play wolleyball and it did not take so long time when we needed to get MY WIFES pussy together again, then we made some coffe, and breakfast, went to rest to bed for a while and about 11.00 Patrik again came to see us, I think He wanted to SEE AILA and HER naked body. He ws staying with us some two hours before HE needed to go to His work back to fields, AILA KISSED HIM WITH PASSIONATE and I saw how His trousers were growing from one point. They did not have fuck, at least yet.

These days should be by AUGUST, 7.8 Not yet September ( 7.9.) sorry, I do not know why it is easier to write september time??? but in any case.
Merja had asked why Aaro wanted to see HER even he was not ready to continue to be married when SHE started HER slutty way.? Aaro had told that He met Me / Us and that when He visited our home HE had funny feelings when HE heard that friends wife has also begun to make HER hobby to sleep with many other men, Beautiful with very nice body, like Yours, Merja too,

And what did You do with them.? Merja asked. ! Well we spoke everydays things and later evening they asked if I have anything to do weekend. I said no and so they wanted to get me with them to spend one weeks holiday to their cottage. I said that it will be nice and we could do it.Thanks. You do what Merja asked ? I mean to spend time with them. Had Aaro told. And what did You do there, You busterd sleep with His wife, did You??? If She is so willing as I , What ? Well, we warm sauna, wereswimming, driving bisycle, play wolleyball etc. good time. He had not told HER all the details. Perhaps next time when see HER need to speak more, if Merja wants, He told us.

Geglu, I was away for a few days and just now read all your posts. It's an incredible story, the most erotic I have read in a long time. Your wife is so sexy, so fond of both of you equally, something not common in this forum or lifestyle I think. I admire this very much but probably not in the way many here would find desirable. I would love to have another woman in our home to share me with my wife or even become the alpha woman since my wife does not like sex very often. I have a very high sex drive and feel I need more than one woman to satisfy. As I said, I know this doesn't appeal to many members here but it's how I feel naturally.

I look forward to your updates. Thanks so very much for sharing your experiences with us!

CAPT.RON.! Thanks for Your letter. I think that I have very sexwilling wife, yes, perhaps much more than quite many other wifes. Ofcourse it was difficult in the beginning accept that, ( some 2.5 - 4 years) after marrieng HER She realized that the body of HERs is very sexy, men like that SHE is very good looking Lady and they started behind MY BACK to suggest HER contacts etc. But Aila has always been honest to ME and when SHE found that SHE also has such feelings to flirt with men that SHE one evening told ME that : I want that many other men can fuck ME too, Geglu. and little after that it was in My mind always, many times a day and who knows why, but I begin to dream that too, it made ME so hard and I still was feeling that I so Hell much LOVE HER. from there everything started and now we are here. In this situation. And SHE has a lot of experiences, And I LOVE HER.!!!

8.8 We awake about 6 a clock, sun was shining so nicely, we men had that "morning standing" which is I suppse, well known to every man. Wife opened HER eyes with smiling because SHE felt our mens cocks way to live, We kissed HER with passionate, turn by turn, kissed also to HER tits, took HER standing nipples in our mouths and with tongue make nice movings.
We both started to use fingers and hands to iron HER body more and more down and at last we put them to HER wet pussy lips and inside and SHE begin to be piece by piece in exctasy and we could see very clearly how SHE enjoyyed everything what we were doing to HER, So SHE begin to bargain our cocks for HER using and it was not difficult for both of us. I asked which one first, AARO ofcourse, HE is our guest My Loving Hubby. You both are MY HOBBY. And when it was starting to come out the sperm of Him He asked if He could put it to HER TITS, AND SHE WAS SO TURNING ON THAT THING AND SHE SAID : YES YESSS DO IT, So Aaro masturbated the sperm to come to My wife tits. Aila said that I need to do that same also. She likes to be like that the whole day long, without washing..............

Later we after taking some sunshine suggested that perhaps we would play some footballa in our frontyard. Aila said that it will be also interesting, And when we were playing that it was really turning on to see how Ailas breasts were swinging when SHe run after the ball. We had played maybe 30 minutes when it came again PATIk the neighbour visit. Aila said that if You want to play too You should be naked too, You like it ? SHE asked.

Aaro this morning called to his ex, He told that Merja was very happy when He called to HER. SHE had said that She will be very glad to meet Aaro again, when could they see. Aaro said that perhaps today evening after work. She had said that it sounds great, see You, ! Let us see what is it coming with this system later and how soon.

Meeting with Merja was good, at first we were quite silent and looked for how to continue talking. Then later it became more and more discussion and then Aaros ex asked that did I understud right that You have been making love with Your friends wife.??? I could read it between the lines of Your talking or not talking.? How did it happened, where was HER husband? And so on, piece by piece I told slow voice what had happened, at first She said that You can not be serious,? But I only slowly told that Yes, it is all true. And then SHE asked how to continue from this future, do You want to see ME more, ? Do You want to fuck with ME still or why You wanted to speak with ME.? Aaro said that they had long good discussion and they desided to go ex home and look what is it coming with them. They both had quite much been thinking still each others Aaro said... the evening went long.....

8.8 PATRIK WAS THINKING A LOT OF TIME WHAT TO DO, after Aila asked Him to take His pans away. Just now He still was too shy to do it and take part with us to play. He wanted to see clearly Aila naked by watching "behind eyes" but I told Him to look straight what ever He wanted, I said that we with AARO are also enjoying every moment of MY WIFE as a NAKED, especially. And there is also such situation that AILA enjoy that men are wayching ( and fucking HER too ) her naked curves and likes flirting very much. Oh thank You Geglu, I try to think it. Perhaps, I do not know if I Am just yet ready to that and My wife is waiting for Me home soon. Let us see what is the day tomorrow, can I visit here tomorrow. ? Asked Patrik. Aila said that You are welcome any time, where You want. I ESPECIALLY like married men.

Aaro stayed this time with His ex wife the whole night and Ailahad wanted Him too ofcourse, but it had happened the ttalking so long and then they went to Merjas apartment where it was the situation that Aaro had begin to want His nowadays very much men using ex wifes PUSSY. so quickly it happen that He forgive ex wifes whoring also and now it is nice to see how long it takes that they are together again.

9.8 Starting by awakening and doing " MORNING WORKS" all together, little breakfast, saying : "GOOOOOOOOOddd MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING FINLAAAAAAAND" It was again especial beautiful morning, We could think that "LIVING is LIFE.!" morning sauna is such so wonderful thing for us who likes sauna and we have used to that from always born time, as a baby, we Finnish has used to that system . Wife went resting bench backside down and we men little more down, so that we had possibility to see HER boobs and growing nannies and beautiful pussy, which we had enjoyed this week so much. Really good CUNT is wonderful thing there is no better thing and not more important also, we desided, and one thing goes to another, washing HER everywhere, every cent of HER , resting on terrace on airmattress. So long as we were dry. on that moment we could not had needed any better. The lake was glittering there 300m from us, sun was shining and the LADY who was always ready for us to use.

9.8 lATER..:: When we were again ready( our cocks) it was feeling that we want MY WIFES Pussy again. I gave first turn once more to Aaro, When He was doing His fastest work in AILAS Pussy, Patrik came from the corner, That made Aila more hot and to show HER best and SHE said that is it now time undress YOU TOO, Patrik? And Aaro was in extacy because Ailas pussy muscles squeezed tightly round Aaros cock and started to milking His sperm inside to HER Vagina, and SHE was slowly shouting HER voice with pleasure. At the same PATRIK was naked and asked if it is now HIS turn