FRIEND DIVORCED some months ago

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
Aaro was looking at HER and ME quite a shy way, like asking if He could be that person. It was very interesting moment. Aila was watching Him and said , could be interested in that work? Quite slow voice Aaro said that HE could be if it was oukey ffor us both. They went to the washroom and I heard how they were speaking there and Aaro was shampoing MY WIFE every place, and He said that You still have such so incredible body, before I have not ofcourse seen You naked, but this is very unbelievble situation. I have ever had in this kind of situation. And why did You divorced , Aila asked, well You know Merja was not anymore faithfull for me and I couldnot stand it. So You wanted divorce of Her, Aila asked, : ? Yes it was difficult for me ( washing the same time Ailas boobs and starting to put His fingers more and more near wifes vagina, I know because Aila said quite good voice all the time that I LIKE Your way to wash MY BOOBS, etc.And what do You think would it be only the sex with other men with HER or did She loved to somebody. I

I do not know exactly, I think She begun to like many men make love to Her, I think , said Aaro, Oukey, ! Do You know that we still are married even I also needed to start tto get other men? You do not know that I have had relation with seven Geglus friend, and many many other cocks too in my pussy.? No I did not know that, Geglu has not told it.told Aaro.Well, now You know some secret of ours, if they anymore are so secret for many of G s friends. But You know that it has been at the same very wonderfull adventure to both of us, Geglu has got me before and after others and when HE agreed as a quite young man to MY needs he has also been very turning on and exated of MY lifestyle, or our lifestyle, He is not wanted to get any other woman, and in a matter of fact ,I do not accept that too. I think it is good for HIM that there is wonderfull slutty wife for HIS using too., what You think now of us.? Would You like to wash my CUNT inside really good with Your really HARD COCK, would You Aaro? Oh my good , Am I allowed to do that ? Aaro asked. Yes, I would preciate that work very much, please. Aila was speaking in very slow and slow voice I need to give You now my PUSSY for YOUR COCKS USING, You have been so long time without a womans CUNTS, is that so. During these days You are very welcome any time to satisfied Your needs, We do not put any clothes on during the time we are here, perhaps 4-6 days, You need to sleep in our bed and You can satisfied ME so many times during that time as You and Geglu can, is that ok for You Aaro.? Asked Aila.

I hope Aaro agrees to sleep in your bed as a threesome - and he feels excited to satisfy his needs for months and months until he finds another wife. Maybe, Aaro could re-marry his ex-wife again in the future if she can't find a new husband - then he could let her keep fucking her lovers without saying, "no", anymore. Or he could find a new wife and give her permision to have lovers right through the marriage.

OH THANK YOU Aila and ofcourse Geglu too if that would be possible.Oh my good, I cant believe this is true, so good can happen to me. And when I came from sauna room I could see how Aaro was doing MY WIFE against the wall and HIS COCK was very quickly working in and almost out and in to Ailas pussy, and I could seee how SHE enjoyed that .She was smiling and giving back her Vagina movings. And that was also very nice when Aaro said that ohhhh my oohhhhh my, what are You doing, Aila was putting Her Pussymassaging round the cock of Aaro, He said that He did not know that woman can do like that, never done before to Him. I told that I have the same feeling and You can not imagine how good feeling it was the first time when AILA did that to me, just after returning home from cruising trip, where SHE had been fucked by one man really many times, sucked HER pussylips and fucked again one night to other way, day there on the harbor and back to home harbor. You never told me that You have such kind of life time system with You perfect wife, perhaps I now begin to understand my ex Merja, Said Aaro. I had needed to understand Her better too, I think.Told Aaro.?!!!

YES SARHA. You took my idea and words what was the meaning after this week to try to ask form Aaro, if He could take contact to ex Merja and tell HER that Aaro has changed His mind and wants to see. Lets see how it goes, or I have something to tell You also what already has happened. Later, perhaps today, perhaps later have I more time. But once again it was interesting ideas from You to see and to find how much same way we think of the future. I was thinking those realities before I saw them on this tread. Thanks. More later. T : Geglu

After Aaro had put His semen to vagina of Aila and His cock was coming softeness, it was My Turn to do My Wife. And it was so incredible amazing feeling, Just second later fuck Aila after My Friend Aaro had done his Best to HER. Aila was so very glad of those moments which we had given to HER to HERs Cunt. Just a little washed and went to terrace to take some fresh air. We were sitting against Aila and She was laying on he bedchair and piece by piece She opened Her legs and our cocks were at the same time growing and growing. It did not lasted long when Aaro again ( as a quest ) was first one to put HIS COCK inside My Wifes pussy after asking if HE has promise to do it. We both said that it is oukey, please do good work. They needed to go to floor where had some soft things under and it was again so amazing to look two peoples having what they deserved and wanted.And after it was again my turn, I was so hot, so much waiting again that moment You can not imagine. Life is Fine. Fine time for person.! and after those things again we desided to go sauna, swimming to lake, and..... that later more.

Geglu, tell your wife it is now a new rule that she fucks Aaro first , so you can suck his creampie and then you have your turn second to fuck her.

Tell her that Aaro needs lots of sex with her to heal his heart after his marriage breakup, then he may feel able to find his ex-wife to see if she is still single and wanting to try dating again to see if they can fix up things between them.

Tell your wife to fuck Aaro every day if she can to make him happy in life again.
Tell Aaro you want him to fuck your wife every day with his COCK - with your blessings, so his heart can become happy again, instead of being very sad.

You have very good proposals SARAHA. I have thought something like that, at least some time. It makes me so turning on also to think like that. And I believe aaros cock will also like very much to fuck Ailas cunt ant feel how SHE can use HER muscles in HER Vagina, by putting them very harg against Aaros standing Dick and like to want His "Milk" from there many litras. Thank You for You proposals Saraha.

When it was time to ( try ) go to sleep, Aaro accepted Ailas hope to come to sleep at the same bed,ofcourse You know She was in the middle place, attention place. and HEr pussy also was the attention, and HER boobs, and it was clear that we could not just begin to sleep. Ofcourse the quest of our had all the rights to start first and You know that SHE really was excited of that possibility, Have two hard cocks wanting HER during the night as we could.

It was going perhaps 30-45 minutes when we tried to sleep. but Dicks were not the same mind. We both with Aaro had kept ous hands on Ailas boobs and also made some nice movings to HEr pussy, with fingers . I think She was very waiting what it is coming to happen, At last Aaro broke the quiet moments by whispering to Ailas ear that : Do You mind if if I want to fuck You, and when Aila told it would be really nice Aaro asked quiet voice also from me : Can You accept MY cock goimg in to Your wifes Cunt. If My slutty wife agree then please You are welcome. From my mind.

That was awfull for me this timem because Aaros facking lasted and lasted and lasted and I had also wanted to do MY WIFE. I tried to sleep, but MY DICK did not wanted and I needed to wait MY TURN. Aila went also up so that Aaro and I could see how HER sweet boobs were swinging, and I enjoyed that but so was AAro and that was absolutely what AILA wanted to show also. SHE was so hell horny as a ***** woman can, who loves many cocks fucking, more the better. It lasted perhaps some 75 minutes this fucling Aila with Aaro. I needed to help my dick but Aila also tried to do that too for me at the same when Aaros cock was working very hard in HER Cunt. I was so hot when the last moments they were ready together and I had possibility at last to start doing MY WIFES really, REALLY wet pussy. Oh that feeling, it was so incredible, I was in heaven perhaps 7 th. With seven virgins. I also had MY BEST TIME now to do and if not minimum 60 minutes could fuck HER Cunt, then not at all but I think it was at least also 75-90 minutes. We were so wet, so tired so happy, so satisfied and we fell asleep soon.

The first morning was also very incredible because I woke somewhere 6-6.30 when our bed was quite a moving,??? There was Aaros cock again working, deep inside Ailas cunt and they both were jumbing like competitors in some event. My cock stand immediately again and was waiting the turn of the husband for to put wifes wet wet pussy. She really is such a slutty loving Lady, which I also can get very often when "My Pussy" is free for my using. We desided to be the whole day naked, what ever we do or who ever may visit, even we were not waiting anybody, but sometimes it comes some friends etc to our place without telling first.

10 A CLOCK IT WAS COMING SO HOT DAY, 27-32 c , IT IS ABOUT 280METERS TO OUR STRAND WHERE WE HAVE THE THROWING BOAT. wE WALKED THERE, NAKED, AND OUR MENS HANDS WERE BACKSIDE OF aILA she KEPT her HANDS OUR BACKS. It is not often peoples walking there, very few times, and it is one interesting also that how is it now, we could not see anybody when we went to harbor, ( small inside lake ) quiet lake too, normally.
Aila wanted that Aaro will do the throwing because SHE went to the front side of the boat where Aaro could see HER naked body all the time when throwing. Piece by piece Aila opened HER legs wide open and was resting there back on the chair, ike sleeping. It was like SHE had been only waiting when does it happen that Aaros cock ones again is going in to HER WET OPEN CUNT.
I tried to rest too on the side of the boat, MY DICK also standing ready all the time. By accident the boat stop moving normally. Only by itself, and soon boat started swing, Aaro was again gone to AILAS Pussy, in the middle of the lake, where anybody could see that, I did not see anybody even that had been also very excited if had seen. Perhaps somebody was watching from the beach or so. It was incrediple situation and after Aaro had done HER to the end, I had MY SLOPPY SECONDS turn, Wonderfull and we continued throwing almost all day long and we thought that maybe we was seen by someone.???? it was hearing some voices near by............

After Aaros fuck,Ailacarefully came to my side of the boat, Aaro begin to throw, and She came to sit straight to MY Standing cock, put HER PUSSY down and started tomove by using Her PussyMuscles and that HER massaging was feeling so good. She said slow voice, by whispering almost : Aaro said to me that He Would Like To Fuck Me Every DAY.!!! What do You think of that My Loving Hubby.? Howwould we organize it if possible

Do You have special in Your mind ? I asked.! Weellll I begin to think that perhaps it would be quite interesting idea, I try to ask Him also if He is thinking ex- Merja and so on, but perhaps He could live with us for some time. But we still many days to think about that, or what You Geglu are thinking?, It would be ofcourse quite an interesting that which one of us comes forst home, will undress and be naked the others and at home we also could be always without clothes, what You think.? Aila asked.! Ohh what You think, I will not be Gay and I think Aaro will notalso want that.!! No no no, that was not what I had in my mind, Aila Said, but like here too, we all are also here without clothes and I really enjoy that kind of life, You know, And what else is in Your mind , I asked from Aila, My SlutWife, beauty, Hot, Lady who likes so much that somebody is fucking HER hard & Long.. Yes, I thik that.....

We were throwing back to beach, went to swim and walked back summer home.Later that (2.9.) evening we took little wine and one glass cocnac. We pput music on ( mostly tango) and turn by turn we danced with my wife. Some time also so that I was HER back side and HER TITS were in my hands and we danced so that Aaro could see HER well all the time. By accident Aila asked from Aaro, are thinking of Your ex.Merja,could You now accept Her adventures with other mens cocks and would You fuck Her after them? Have You changed Your mind in that case.?

WELL, I have to say that I have used some thoughts for that, I am not sure but perhaps some new thoughts I have with that question. I would see Merja and find out what is Her thinking in it and how much She has done her enjoyments, and could I accept it.? I do not know., yet. OK but what about when You are doing ME with Your cock, which I like very much, do You think that You are fucking Merja.?

Not for those times at least Yet. I Have been so interested in Your wonderfull curves, naked tits, great pussy that I have only made You 100%, I really like to continue Your friendship also in the future,,, if possible, but maybe I can take one calling to EX and look what is the opinion with HER.. I already have some thoughts for You, can You see Aila.??? What You think.??? Can we.???

Things are progressing well with Aila doing her best to mend Aaro's broken heart - some nights you could sleep in the spare room and let them pretend they are a married couple. This could make Aaro want to be married again - to remember the good times of having his own wife and wishing he had not got a divorce.

You are being a good friend to Aaro by sharing your wife with him. He needs to drain every drop of semen out of his testicles every day into Aila's pussy, so she feels wet and sticky for all the efforts he is making to obey your wish for Aaro to mend his broken heart.

Thank you geglu for posting all details of what is happening.

You said that Aila and Aaro might not want to be gay - but if Aaro ever did ask you to kneel down so he could bitch-fuck your bum and squirt his sperm inside you, then you should not consider it bad, coz he might just be wanting to show you he is grateful to you for sharing your wife.

I like the idea of Aaro living with you both long-term if his wife is not able to be his wife again.

Reactions: tomcollins
Thank You SARAHA very much of Your writing. They are always very great and interesting, like this one too. It makes my feelings grow up for to continue of telling what happened before, because now I have just told the first 30 hours about and there is now going the seventh day of driwing here. To city house we shall drive later tomorrow. This has been really amazing time for all of us. We have spoken much of how we continue our lives together and also AAro has spoken with HER ex and looks that they can meet next week also. Lets see what is it coming in future. In any case Aaro has told that HE REALLY much want to live with us at least some time, perhaps ( He said ) minimum 3 months??? But I can not be any kind of Gay with any man, it is enough that we are fucking Aila turn by turn so that our cums will touch each others in Ailas pussy, But it is incredible feeling to me also to see HOW SHE REALLY ENJOY THIS WEEK WITH US, lets see, perhaps later too, and what may happen with Aaro and Merja later??? What is Your opinion, should they be together again and how to continue relation with us , especially with Aaro.???

What SARAHA is good in that point that Aaro lives with us , what could we do and She and He and our sleeping organizing etc.