• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

from a happy wife

• Thread starterveryhappywife
  • Start date
Thanks so much, I understand. It's not really a business, more like a crafts hobby. I dont plan on becoming the slutty Martha Stewart - I'm keeping my day job :)

Reactions: toolman2c
Do you tell your hubby each time you go on a date with your bulls or after that?

Have you ever sent him a text message or call him while your bull has his hands and mouth all over your body?

If there's money involved, it's probably gonna be problematic.

Money and sex are like oil and water, they combine well at first when properly mixed then separate, each subsequent mixing becomes more difficult to keep them combined.

Now one to other stuff. Is you hubby present and help you both during sex?

Last night

Before and after (2x)

photo-14.jpg photo-13.jpg photo-12.JPG

Reactions: cynful and WhiteOnInRice
you look like manhattancuck's wife.

I would LOVE to lick you clean!

solo-mon said:
you look like manhattancuck's wife.

Someone is so very busted. And so that someone now will buy me the new shoes I want. Which will now get previewed tonight for someone else.

Hi Ms. Veryhappywife,

Re.:

veryhappywife said:
Before and after (2x).

Thank you for your photos taken before then after you fucked one of your lovers. You are, Ma'am, a sensuously-tempting woman with voluptuous big tits...

I gather your most recent post means you're going to require your cuckold to buy you new shoes to increase your attractiveness to other men. That's good, of course. Are those the only things you should require him to purchase for you to enhance your ability to seduce and fuck other men...?

I don't want to appear to be complaining, but it doesn't seem obvious what you mean by "busted." If you could clarify that I'd appreciate it, Ma'am.

Thank you—

Custer

Damn

you are so very hot your boyfriend is so very lucky

i thought i recognized those luscious breasts of yours.

can we get a full-frontal of that gorgeous body?

mmmmmmmmm.

Hey guys - sorry if i was confusing, i was just upset to learn that hubby several months ago posted some pics of me here that i hadn't known about. At all. But its all ok now, I learned more that as a cuck he loves to show me off, which is sweet in its own way. With good communication, any argument turns into much better understanding. Another lesson for us about how cuckolding keeps a marriage strong. Still, I made him buy me a new pair of sexy boots I've wanted in exchange for him behaving badly lol! My bull helped pick them out, and he immediately fucked me in them back at his place. Also, thanks as always for the many way too generous comments. That all helped and so I feel better now! xx

Reactions: cynful and toolman2c
veryhappywife said:
Hey guys - sorry if i was confusing, i was just upset to learn that hubby several months ago posted some pics of me here that i hadn't known about. At all. But its all ok now, I learned more that as a cuck he loves to show me off, which is sweet in its own way. With good communication, any argument turns into much better understanding. Another lesson for us about how cuckolding keeps a marriage strong. Still, I made him buy me a new pair of sexy boots I've wanted in exchange for him behaving badly lol! My bull helped pick them out, and he immediately fucked me in them back at his place. Also, thanks as always for the many way too generous comments. That all helped and so I feel better now! xx

It's all good beautiful beautiful just keep spreading and sucking and we'll all be just fine.....

Reactions: toolman2c
will you spend Christmas this year with your bulls

urban said:
will you spend Christmas this year with your bulls

Yes. X-mas eve with my family and then leaving X-mas morning with my bull for a couple days at a resort. Thinking of bringing a sexy Santa outfit with me :)

veryhappywife said:
Yes. X-mas eve with my family and then leaving X-mas morning with my bull for a couple days at a resort. Thinking of bringing a sexy Santa outfit with me :)

All the way to new year, too? ;)

veryhappywife said:

Oh VeryHappyWife you just have to get a photo of you dressed in that outfit on here, you would give a whole lot of us a very happy christmas!

Please post pictures of your wedding ring :)

michael1950, an interesting take on things, but, there's always is a but, isn't there.

Her 1st husband (I'm #2) was an abuser, physically, mentally & emotionally, she bailed. As you know abuser patterns include control. That kind of activity is a complete turn off, she has become so resistant to anything resembling 'authority' I need to watch how I say things as not create a verbal storm between us.

Example, last week she was using my utility knife to cut a piece of cardboard, UNSAFELY, I told to stop doing it that way and tried to show her a safer way, (safety was urgent and I didn't think of better words) she resisted, continued and said she's OK. Had I thought 1st I would have worded it differently.

Bottom line is, even with my more thoughtful urge, she says I'll fuck whoever I want when I want without any input from you, or NOT. I realize that an urge from me represents authority, hence resistance, but without it the idea won't crop up. Catch 22 at best.

So I try to keep it light, as in joking about 'so many men so little time'. So far she hasn't taken the bite. Of course there is always the fear, and excitement, that she will as duke9555 put it, become the 'town bicycle' again. How would I feel with a steady stream of dicks in her sweet pussy, that is of course the cuckolds dilemma.

michael1950, wow, so very poetic.

Do you perform which as much aplomb?

Veryhappywife, You've been very quiet! No new adventures to enthrall us?

Users who are viewing this thread