from a happy wife

• Thread starterveryhappywife
  • Start date
chickenfriedjesus said:
I've just stumbled across this thread, and I've already gotten off twice!

This is why I love this forum, thank you :)

Reactions: toolman2c
veryhappywife said:
Hi everyone. My hubby enjoys this site and he's encouraged me to tell our story so since I love him here goes.... We've been married 14 years, in our mid 40s, and I've been seeing other men for the past 8 years and loving every minute of it... Basically we started when during sex he told me that he wished he had another cock to fuck me with, and I said I'd love that, and then he suggested the idea of having an mmf threesome. there was a traffic cop near our block that had been hitting on me for months, so once i had that "green light" i followed up with it and we had our first mmf, which was amazing. Hubby was totally panicked and jealous afterwards and i figured we'd never do it again, which was fine with me, i was grateful for what i had, but after a couple of weeks he changed his mind and so we kept doing it. It was a lot of meeting different guys, having a threesome, then hubby freaking out, then going back to doing it for a few years. But after a while he kind of settled down and it's been much more steady. He's not with me anymore when i see other men, we like it better that way now.
So I guess what we do is a hot wife rather than a cuck thing, but still the idea of being cucked I think turns him on a lot. One time I called him from some guy's apartment who had picked me up on the street, and I told him i was about to get fucked, and boy did he love that!

So i've had three different guys who i was seeing exclusively. Each was better than the next, and the guy i see now is really spectacular. Being desired and fucked often by other men makes me feel so happy and wanted and beautiful, and so it's worked out really well for me. The guy I'm with now is really "large" lol, and so I've come to especially enjoy that and enjoy now having a big cock. Hubby has been great, very understanding, and we almost always fuck after I come home from getting fucked, even if i've been out all night. I hope all you cucks out there understand that by letting us do this we love you even more. I'm not like into humiliating my husband or anything like that, which is fine for other people of course, but the way we do it has worked out for us so well. We both feel that women should be fucked by more than one guy, and in my case I know this is true. I feel so free. And really happier than I've ever been. And I know hubby is happy because I'm happier too. He's nodding his head yes :)

Ideally I would like to have 2-3 guys besides my husband that i see on a regular basis. The crazy thing is the more I do this the more I want it. So there's not like a time when I've had enough, it just makes me want more. Anyway, I hope any of this is cool for anyone to read, I'm kinda just really writing this to turn on my hubby who has a big hard on right now :). if you have any questions for me I'm happy to answer them. Now I need more sex :)
Well if your husband was not turned on watching you write that I was reading it phew!!!

How was your valentine day? :)

Hey, I know you haven't posted on here in a while...but I just read the whole thread, and I am rock fuckin hard...you are absolutely gorgeous, anyone who gets to lay a finger on you is lucky, and your sexual attitude and approach to being a hot wife are such a turn on...you and your husband have an amazing relationship. I only wish that someday I get to experience something as hot as what you and your hubby do. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go blow a load to your amazing tits now. :)

Thank you :)

veryhappywife said:
hey, thanks... here's a couple of pics from the other night that hubby took before I went out for my fuck date. i hope you like, sorry about the mess in my bedroom, i'm a lousy housekeeper! xo

You aren't the one that is suppose to clean house anyways. If hubby likes you havi g a bf he should be cleaning the house. That way you have more free time and he can stay busy while you are out getting what you want and need.
(0: hank

Awesome thread you are indeed a truly hot lady. Would you consider yourself to be a Hotwife or a Cuckoldress?

Veryhappywife, you and my first wife were cut from the same cloth. I know that-just like my wife you are enjoying all that life has to offer to a woman that is confident with who she is and your husband is very similar to me in enjoying having a wife that we like to share with others strictly for your own pleasure. We get our happiness seeing you being "taken care of" when and with whomever you want at that particular moment. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy - we sure did. GTR

You are so sexy and hot. Everyone who fucks you is very lucky

Normal , same with me. until later in the day,or nxt day.then I wanna see another pic of you,or read another true story.

Yes, thanks for posting the getting ready to go out pics, hopefully you'l be posting "on teh date"pics, then home again pics, Iam sure you have plenty of fans here.

I wish I could have one side girl and you want 2 or 3 guys

Well,thanks for shareing, and keeping the story short. Add more pics plz when ya can.Glad you and hubby are happy.

veryhappywife said:
Hi everyone.

Hi Ms. Veryhappywife! Your thread is an old one, but I'll comment on the chance you may still be reading it.

veryhappywife said:
My hubby enjoys this site and he's encouraged me to tell our story so since I love him here goes.... We've been married 14 years, in our mid 40s, and I've been seeing other men for the past 8 years and loving every minute of it...

Good for you. You have the right idea, and so does your cuckold husband.

veryhappywife said:
.... Ideally I would like to have 2-3 guys besides my husband that i see on a regular basis. The crazy thing is the more I do this the more I want it. So there's not like a time when I've had enough, it just makes me want more. ....

That's not crazy at all. Many cuckoldress married women have said in this forum that the more they fuck other men, the more they want to fuck. It's a positive feedback loop...

veryhappywife said:
.... Now, I need more sex. :)

Yes, I understand. Clearly, you're a busy woman.

Regarding one of your subsequent posts:

veryhappywife said:
.... Here are a couple of pics from the other night that my hubby took, before I went out for my fuck date. i hope you like them. Sorry about the mess in my bedroom; I'm a lousy housekeeper! —xo

I didn't notice the mess in your bedroom; I was preoccupied with the main subject of the photos (you).

The duties of your cuckold, however, should include doing the house cleaning, including keeping your boudoir spiffy and tidy, as well as cooking and kitchen cleanup (or, in an overall sense, as much of the housework as you want him to do), so you will always have sufficient time and energy to flirt with, date, seduce, and fuck other men.

An effective way to make this happen would be to persuade your cuckold that to enhance your marriage even further, he needs to shave his genital area and begin wearing a male chastity device for you with you his sole key holder. (You can find many options online by googling "male chastity devices.")

Then, he will be unable to dissipate his sexual energy — energy that should remain concentrated on you — by masturbating. He won't even be able to get hard, without your permission. Then, give him a list of housework tasks you expect him to perform. If he isn't accustomed to doing housework, your list could be small at first, then you could steadily expand it as he becomes accustomed to his formal role as your cuckold house husband.

Then, at the end of each week, if his performance on his household chores has been satisfactory (I suggest grading him), you could release him so he can masturbate, or perform some other form of sex of your choosing. Then, lock him up again.

If, at the end of any given week, his housework performance has not been satisfactory in your judgement, you could extend his "locked-up time" for 1, 2, 3 or more days, depending on the egregiousness of his housework failings.

If you were to take this approach, I suggest you would soon find your cuckold house husband performing the housework chores you assign to him to a high standard, in his efforts to win your approval at the end of each week.

Last edited:
Every cuckold should have a collection of female underwear with at least 5 colors. His wife and sister-in-laws should buy him more female underwear for his birthdays.

Very interesting.
I'd like to know how thick and long your husbands cock is and I assume he's white because it seems that black men are not into letting their women cuck them, as far as I know, only. My husband and have been doing the same for several years b.t.w. but I prefer black men to white I'm virtually black only now, apart from my husband who I love but am not so very desirous of sexually. How old are you b.t.w.? and is size important to you, it is to me so much I orgasm more wildly with my lover who is bigger and thicker and black. I only have one now, currently. Have you tried black men, super smooth skin, in my opinion?

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful
Very nice story...a true inspiration to others

I have met two black submissive males aged 19 and 23, with cocks of 5.0 inches and 4.5 inches respectfully, who did allow white men to cuckold them. Even involved them getting 7.5 inches and 8 inch white cock up their asses.

But, in general, it is quite rare for black men to be cucked in the circles I used to frequent.