from a happy wife

• Thread starterveryhappywife
  • Start date
What should Santa bring for a naughty girl this year?

Ah you're back! I thought you had deserted us. Santa should maybe bring some lovely new undies, to let hubby see you get dressed in and to let someone else remove! Or maybe he should just give you a new man to try out!

I think you need a riding crop. :)

veryhappywife said:
What should Santa bring for a naughty girl this year?

A new hung lover?

May Santa bring you a large penis always full with the everlasting erection option available to you at your whim on a moments notice.

2wheel said:
May Santa bring you a large penis always full with the everlasting erection option available to you at your whim on a moments notice.

The perfect gift.... got one in my mowff right now

veryhappywife said:
The perfect gift.... got one in my mowff right now

wow, early christmas present:D

A little update... Since x-mas afternoon my bull and I have cum 9 times together. Is that more than the number of reindeer? I still want more but for the first time ever I think he's a little spent for now! Can't wait for new years!

veryhappywife said:
A little update... Since x-mas afternoon my bull and I have cum 9 times together. Is that more than the number of reindeer? I still want more but for the first time ever I think he's a little spent for now! Can't wait for new years!

Gosh you're insatiable!

On wife 40th birthday we spent the day in bed and played, the result she had 40 orgasms.
She slept the entire next day. Sure wish I could cum 40 times in one day.

..and i thought i fucked like a rabbit. ;-)

xoxo

Reactions: toolman2c
Unfortunately she doesn't anymore. At least not with me, that I'm aware of.

any more news veryhappy wife?

urban said:
any more news veryhappy wife?

Yes Veryhappywife, you've been very quiet for a while, your admirers await an update eagerly!

hey, thanks... here's a couple of pics from the other night that hubby took before I went out for my fuck date. i hope you like, sorry about the mess in my bedroom, i'm a lousy housekeeper! xo

photo-16.jpg photo-14.jpg photo-12 2.jpg

Reactions: WhiteOnInRice
Getting to know people before you hop into bed is a wise thing to do. I'd love to fuck you in front of your husband!

veryhappywife said:
hey, thanks... here's a couple of pics from the other night that hubby took before I went out for my fuck date. i hope you like, sorry about the mess in my bedroom, i'm a lousy housekeeper! xo

Look at those titties! :eek:

mmmmmmm.....hottt!

veryhappywife said:

I've just stumbled across this thread, and I've already gotten off twice! If you're still looking for a new bull, I'd love to volunteer...I'm just outside NYC. If not, then I DEFINITELY would love to see a few more of you getting ready at home before meeting your bull. The idea of you teasing your husband and showing him the sexy outfit only you bull gets to pull off...it's too much to handle!

most excellent...love those heels