Fucking the cuck!

• Thread starterdfhviking
  • Start date
D

dfhviking

How many cucks offer up their asses to their wives black cock boyfriend? Do you enjoy it? Does you wife like to watch?

Reactions: xswitch
I was in such a relationship more than 25 years ago. I wasn't really cuck, but more sub to a white woman and her black bi boyfriend. He fucked me in the ass and more often in the mouth, and yes, I did enjoy it very much. In fact as far sex is concerned, this was the best time of my life.

Reactions: xswitch and cynful
I would def give it up for Black men if they were in the room and wanted it. Wish wife was into BBC.

Something the wife has expressed a desire to witness and participate in, but she is more focused on finding the "right guy" now than including me in anything. Getting a little "wild and out of control" too, mostly because she is having a terrible time finding Black guys in this area (Grand Rapids, MI area) that are of a similar mindset and professional lifestyle. Lot of interesting things going on between us in bed, and she has been having an "affair" with her Boss (was always just something to kill time when they traveled) but with the economy downturn they are traveling less so she has "violated" their agreement that it not happen at work and has enticed him a number of time to ignore that decision!! LOL

Personally, I don't know if being "assfucked" is up my alley but if she insisted......, but I wouldn't have a serious problem with cleaning both of them up right afterward ( I do anyway, just later than "right after" when I go down on her as she tells me what went on). And the fantasy of helping her suck a Lover off has it's moments too, especially when she is the one wearing the black dido and it is covered with her juices too, and she DEMANDS to see me "satisfy her Lover!!". As I said, she is getting a bit "out of control" not reaching the level of satisfaction she needs (from a REAL BBC Lover!!) and it is kinda' interesting here!! Won't surprise me in the least if she comes home some evening and tells me she is pregnant by her Boss........been a LOT of late nites and early morning working lately!!

Ric

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
Something the wife has expressed a desire to witness and participate in, but she is more focused on finding the "right guy" now than including me in anything. Getting a little "wild and out of control" too, mostly because she is having a terrible time finding Black guys in this area (Grand Rapids, MI area) that are of a similar mindset and professional lifestyle. Lot of interesting things going on between us in bed, and she has been having an "affair" with her Boss (was always just something to kill time when they traveled) but with the economy downturn they are traveling less so she has "violated" their agreement that it not happen at work and has enticed him a number of time to ignore that decision!! LOL

Personally, I don't know if being "assfucked" is up my alley but if she insisted......, but I wouldn't have a serious problem with cleaning both of them up right afterward ( I do anyway, just later than "right after" when I go down on her as she tells me what went on). And the fantasy of helping her suck a Lover off has it's moments too, especially when she is the one wearing the black dido and it is covered with her juices too, and she DEMANDS to see me "satisfy her Lover!!". As I said, she is getting a bit "out of control" not reaching the level of satisfaction she needs (from a REAL BBC Lover!!) and it is kinda' interesting here!! Won't surprise me in the least if she comes home some evening and tells me she is pregnant by her Boss........been a LOT of late nites and early morning working lately!!

Ric

and you love her because???

mine is always available to whom ever my Wife wishes to use it. i enjoy it VERY much. at this point, i have had all Black Cock, and only one white. i prefer Black Cock only, but my Wife insists i service any Cock She chooses.
She not only enjoys watching, but now takes pics/vids and has me post them online.

I have had situation exactly as you describe. My wife is 11 years older and has always dictated what I would do and Who I would have sex with. She had me suck off her black boyfriend while we were engaged. She has known me since I was high school. Her brother was only 2 or three years older than I was and in band with me.
I was always shaving my body for sports and it was still the style for boys to grwo their hair out. I was taken for a girl all the time. even in a bathing suit. MY crotch showed more of a camel toe than a package.
So ON our honeymoon, I got ass fucked by my new bride's black boyfriend. Good thinng I had been fucked before because he was HUGE
Love, MsGary

Pictures

cuckslutcarley said:
mine is always available to whom ever my Wife wishes to use it. i enjoy it VERY much. at this point, i have had all Black Cock, and only one white. i prefer Black Cock only, but my Wife insists i service any Cock She chooses.
She not only enjoys watching, but now takes pics/vids and has me post them online.

Can you post some of them on here or maybe you already have. I would like to see them.

Submission

That is what it is all about . . . . us white bois surrendering our fuckhole to the superior black man.

All in 3somes

In our swinging days I enjoyed plenty of all-in 3somes with my wife and other guys. It took her a bit of time to get used to us guys having sex but she soon got used to it. Yes, I got fucked but I also fucked a couple of black asses in front of her.

She became veryco-operative and would get the guys to lie back on the bed, sit on their dicks facing me, and invite me to lick her clit. Well, needless to say it impossible to do that without licking the base of the guy's cock at the same time.

Forget the macho stuff guys. Just do what come naturally.

Try re-reading...

anna-mwf said:

your own BS description on your fake profile, THEN ask me another stupid question, especially asked by ANYONE that is on this website!!

How totally ignorant!! Ric and J

We have been in the swinging lifestyle for 8 yrs and me dateing without hub along for 1. At our very first MFM hubby went down on the guy and we both finished him off orally together...I was very turned on by that and let hub know I was OK with he having sex with other men in a swing situation..Ive had several FF encounters myself..If my present lover or any other lovers wanted hubby to join us on a date (none have) I would be OK with it, but think it would be no different from a MFM in a swing situation.. I wouldent be comfortable trying to humiliate hubby, (it wouldent anyway, as he likes sucking cock) I guess my point is that all situations are different....some ladies like to humiliate their spouse and the spouse may or may not like being humiliated, but no matter as it works for all involved. I hope I made sense.

Nothing beats being dressed like a girl and having a black man drilling my shaves and soft ass until he explodes in it and makes me beg for more!

nothing more pleasureable than taking a blk cock bare deep in my ass. feeling his balls slap my ass has i wrap my legs around him to pull in deeper and feeling his cum in me :)

submission

if we don't give up our ass, the black man will take it!

Beause

anna-mwf said:

she indulges him as much as herself and the fit of the marriage is a good one. Why... do you love your husband?

I would love to be in the place of lot of you guys that broken all barriers and found the real sex pleasure sucking or being fucked by a black man mainly with your wife watching and helping. I´m sure that this "dream situation" lives in mind of a lot of married men that don´t have the nerve to tell because they are afraid to get the label of "gay". This way of cuckold lifestyle is one step forward of all the other sex lifestyles because breaks a lot of old and stupid rules of society. All things that could make a couple happy must be tried with no remorse.

I thank my mom for reintrodu cing me to superior black cock. As a white boy of 19yrs I loss my virginity to a black man in his 40s. He told me as he looked into my eyes that I was born take black cock. I told this to my mom one day as I was having problem in my marriage. I also told that when I was 7yrs or so , I saw her with a black man in bed getting fuck. She told me that she found black men so superior in bed and ask if I agree. I try to be coy and told her that I have not had any man since I was 19yrs. My mom set up a session in her room for her black friend to reintrodu ce me to black cock . I have since been married to an African guy(not lawful) who live with us as my husband. My son ,when he turns 18yrs (soon),will experienc e in him the superior black race as he become another white male wife for a black husband. My mom ,my wife ,me and soon my son have or will have given ourself to be fucked by that black superior race.

My husband will take my black lover's cock someday. I want him to know how good it feels and he likes the anal action as well. Even if he didn't, a good cuck does whatever 'she' says. (In truth, if I knew he did not want it, I'd only make him try it once...twice tops)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought I'd be replying to a thread like this but last night my fiancee let one of our Bulls fuck him. He'd never sucked one before and only very rarely does he clean me after they're finished in me. What bothered me was how hard he got while our Bull was in him, and the look of ecstasy on his face. It did turn me on to see him taking Black Cock but I'm also worried...he's always been masculine, the kind of man who makes me feel safe and I don't want to lose that. What if this is the beginning of him becoming a cuckold, or worse, a sissy? No disrespect to any of you here who are those things but I don't want my man going down that path. Any thoughts?