Fucking the cuck!

• Thread starterdfhviking
  • Start date
trinidadynotme2 said:
Thanks for the pics Nuances4 and every one else, thanks..
thanks trini..a few more for you and others..

Attachments

• 2cc6.jpg
    2cc6.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 502
  • 2304061089_30e5f45365_m.jpg
    2304061089_30e5f45365_m.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 540
  • Training_A_White_Cou.jpg
    Training_A_White_Cou.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 582
  • Volkswagen.jpg
    Volkswagen.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 464
  • 1089922858_c65010702b.jpg
    1089922858_c65010702b.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 496
Laine said:
I never thought I'd be replying to a thread like this but last night my fiancee let one of our Bulls fuck him. He'd never sucked one before and only very rarely does he clean me after they're finished in me. What bothered me was how hard he got while our Bull was in him, and the look of ecstasy on his face. It did turn me on to see him taking Black Cock but I'm also worried...he's always been masculine, the kind of man who makes me feel safe and I don't want to lose that. What if this is the beginning of him becoming a cuckold, or worse, a sissy? No disrespect to any of you here who are those things but I don't want my man going down that path. Any thoughts?

This is excellent, your finance let one of our Bulls fuck him (also known as being bitch-fucked). Now you are fully in charge of your relationship. There are advantages of your husband-to-be becoming a cuckold for you in the long run, because you can have a fantastic sex life all your marriage.

My hubby puts out for blk cock, it's all part and parcel of the lifestyle if you ask me.

I like nothing more than humiliating my hubby with my bulls fucking him as well as me.

Reactions: xswitch
Hmmm, what a stud. Like a nice blowjob:bj:

Laine said:
I never thought I'd be replying to a thread like this but last night my fiancee let one of our Bulls fuck him. He'd never sucked one before and only very rarely does he clean me after they're finished in me. What bothered me was how hard he got while our Bull was in him, and the look of ecstasy on his face. It did turn me on to see him taking Black Cock but I'm also worried...he's always been masculine, the kind of man who makes me feel safe and I don't want to lose that. What if this is the beginning of him becoming a cuckold, or worse, a sissy? No disrespect to any of you here who are those things but I don't want my man going down that path. Any thoughts?

I'd say I "think" you are a little late in stopping him from becoming feminized.

I learned how to please my wife's black bf after a while, and it involved occasional domination and penetration of my asspussy. The first time, I was so humiliated I went to my bedroom and cried afterward at the thought of what I had become. I know now that I am worthless as a man and that it is my lot in life to give pleasure to my wife's friends and I accept it. I still get depressed sometimes, but feel so worthwhile when I am servicing real men.
nellied@excite.com