Fucking the cuck!

• Thread starterdfhviking
  • Start date
Disgusting. I mean if you're bi or gay, there's nothing wrong with that. I have nothing against people with a different sexual orientation. But if you're straight, why would you want to do that? I don't even remotely fantasize about doing anything with a guy directly. If I had a hotwife, and she or her bull even tried to get me to do it after I said "no," I would probably stab them both with a kitchen knife.

shocked said:
Disgusting. I mean if you're bi or gay, there's nothing wrong with that. I have nothing against people with a different sexual orientation. But if you're straight, why would you want to do that? I don't even remotely fantasize about doing anything with a guy directly. If I had a hotwife, and she or her bull even tried to get me to do it after I said "no," I would probably stab them both with a kitchen knife.

Yeah that's good advice...thanks.

I am a Dom black man who has a lot of experience with couples. What is going on between cuck couples and the Dom bull in most cases has nothing to do with homosexuality. I am str8 and I get off on having a cuck clean me in front of the wife, but only if it turns her on for him to do that....that's part of the turn on for me. I NEVER reciprocate. I have no desire to. For me it's also about the power of having a white hub on his knees for me.

Laine....don't be so worried about nothing. Enjoying anal often times for a man has nothing to do about being a sissy and EVERYTHING to do about it feeling good if it's done properly. Him being fucked and enjoying the feeling of just that, is way different than him being made love to by your bull where there is kissing and more intimacy....now that would be very gay. If it's just about fucking and domination of black over white, I'd not worry your pretty little head over it.

Reactions: femhub
FitBrotha said:
I am a Dom black man who has a lot of experience with couples. What is going on between cuck couples and the Dom bull in most cases has nothing to do with homosexuality. I am str8 and I get off on having a cuck clean me in front of the wife, but only if it turns her on for him to do that....that's part of the turn on for me. I NEVER reciprocate. I have no desire to. For me it's also about the power of having a white hub on his knees for me.

Laine....don't be so worried about nothing. Enjoying anal often times for a man has nothing to do about being a sissy and EVERYTHING to do about it feeling good if it's done properly. Him being fucked and enjoying the feeling of just that, is way different than him being made love to by your bull where there is kissing and more intimacy....now that would be very gay. If it's just about fucking and domination of black over white, I'd not worry your pretty little head over it.

Thanks Fit Brotha...that IS good advice, and makes me feel somewhat better. There wasn't any kissing or anything like that, it was just sex...and there was an element of our Bull domming my man. I guess I should talk with him about it, and let him know my fears. Maybe from spending too much time here reading all this cuckold stuff I'm paranoid.

Laine....you are right. You are being way too paranoid. Keep in mind. Cuckolding is all about YOUR pleasure and what turns you on. From what you said in a previous post, seeing your man being taken like that really turned you on. That is what is important here. You need to use your cuck to enhance the triad you have between him and your bulls. Let your imagination run wild on ways to use him to do that. Encourage your bull to do the same. His participation should preferably be submissive.

As far as him being hard when your bull was fucking him, forget about it. Once your man's ass got used to the size of having a big cock in him, it was involuntary that he had a hard on. In other words, there was no way he could control it. That big dick stroking his prostate ****** his dick hard. This is especially true if the fucking went on for any length of time.

Good luck to you. Enjoy your man's participation. That's what it's all about!!

Maybe you could suck your hubby off while your bull is fucking him. Enhance the situation.

I would suck or fuck any cock that my wife presented to me. Unfortunately she does not have a black bf but I keep telling her to get one.

FitBrotha said:

Fit is right on the money Laine. It's a straight up power move to have the hubby serving and doing the things that his wife enjoys doing. He may have been curious as to why you enjoyed it so much. And from what I hear if a man's prostrate is massaged right, it's kinda equal to a woman's G spot. Although it's not my cup of tea I give a guy the benefit of the doubt that it's just about him getting off. For me the line is drawn when he's more inerested in being intimate(kissing,hugging, finding other guys attractive for example) with another guy is when I think you should begin to really worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fit Brotha is so right. I dont consider myself gay in anyway but it gives me immense pleasure to be anally taken by my wifes boyfriend. It is the ultimate act of submission to the more superior black bull that my wife has chosen over me.

Laine, your man was a cuckold the instant you took another lover while he was your 'man'. The definition of cuckold is very simple and has nothing to do with any actions of the husband/

Sissy Cheryl said:
Nothing beats being dressed like a girl and having a black man drilling my shaves and soft ass until he explodes in it and makes me beg for more!

Ooh, la, la! Cheryl for president!

L.a

I am a white cuck in L.A until January 16. I will gladly kneel and suck all Big Black Cocks during that time. Drain you all and your friends. Please send me a message.

no anal for me... but i'm not opposed to letting my mouth get used.

Hi Fit Brutha. I believe you are exactly right on all you said about your adivce and response about going up the hubby's ass. Please tell if you have studied this? Seriously, Is it more than your name? Are you a fitness instructor or biologist or Med person?
Just curious why I am learning so much from you about my own body!
luv, MsGary mwm/46

Hello MsGary.....I'm not a personal trainer. I do have a background in biology. I know enough about training to be a trainer, but I am not certified. I'm a gym rat.

It's all about experience. I lived with a couple at one point for over 2 years and since then, I've been with many others. I'm just as straight today as I was when a cuck first cleaned me. It's about power and pleasure plain and simple.

An experienced Black Master is likely to use every white hole in the entire house on a regular basis just to keep the white sex slaves in line. It's like the dominate lion walks right up and takes the first bite of the kill even when he's not hungry, just to assert his position.

There's also times when half a dozen Black Men come over to watch the game and the white slut wife only has three holes....

FitBrotha, thanks so much for your response.
Good luck with your pursuits.
luv, Msgary

anything I can do or surrender to enhance the whole experience for them is what I'll do. I've cleaned, I've sucked, I've even had to suck in semi-public. I'm to tight for any of her lovers to take my azz. Two have tried but I was to tight for them.

hi bak 4 more. I believe some males ARE too tight , at least for the bigger bbc. I believe this because i was kind of born a size queen, taking my first pretty young and he was 9 inches. Once broken in I took 10.5 and then 11 inch -EASILY
Everybody please contact me about these things.
luv, MsGary

I know first hand that black bulls can hurt you in anal intercourse.At 19yers I did not have much problems after sex and he was big for my 1st. Then two years ago a black bull and mom friend reintroduce me to nigger cock, again no real problems, some bleeding and sourness.On Christmas swing mom introduce me to my now "husband". At first he fuck me once a weekend at swing for three weeks , then he ask me over to his place, every night after that I was in heat.His mom even caught me moaning, naked ,pined down , his black cock spreading me open and my pink hole swallowing ever inch of his glassine phallus. I did not care what she saw ,we were at that point of no return and I wanted his seed deep in me. Things were good between his mom and me ,she knows her son's sex likes for white bois. She was at my wedding and I still call her mom.After the 1st few days I had a bad belly pain. My body was not use to the big black cock regularly fucking it and the doctor had to treat me for it.I now relax more, take Yoga and at time slow down some lovers. I give my son the same tips.