Fucking the Cuck

• Thread starterTopBullNJ1000
  • Start date
These bulls sound so horney! :D

travellingbull said:
Did anyone else cum from reading this thread?

Yes, The thought of that humiliation has really turned me on. I would love to live the dream and watch my wife laugh at me

Who was it who said the eyes are the window of the soul? That’s why eye contact during sex is so important. I said in another post that I love to fuck a wife or her sissycuck missionary style. When I get close to cumming, I just love to lower my chest to her breasts, lean in close, and whisper in her ear: “I’m gonna make a baby in you now, girl …..” and then push myself up so we can gaze into one another’s eyes when I ejaculate inside her.

But it’s just about as satisfying, much more satisfying in fact for the sissycuck and wife, since they’ll be having breakfast together tomorrow a long time after I’ve dropped my loads in their bodies and hit the road, to arrange it so that they can look into one another’s eyes while I cum in them.

I can only imagine what that must be like for the wife, if she’s who I’m fucking: She’s staring into the eyes of the person she married while I, a virtual stranger but infinitely more masculine, pump and pump until she screams in orgasm and I fill her womb with semen.

Even less can I envision what it must be like for the sissy if she’s the one I’m doing: staring into the eyes of her wife while, hunkered on elbows and knees and maybe fishhooked by me, her lips stretched grotesquely wide by the three fingers of each hand I’ve jammed in her mouth from the side, my thrusting cock pushing loud rhythmic gargling noises from her, she feels me grab her hips, my nails dig in, she hears me grunt, then she feels me LET GO, my warm sperm pumping in a volume like water into her pussy, making her a woman, filling her with a masculine man's seed. And all the while the woman she married is looking through the "windows" and into the depths of her cummed-in little cuckolded soul, watching while she takes not just cock, but messy loads of sperm in her body.

Sweet.

This Cuck agrees with you

I am a married man with a tiny dick. I can't fill my wife so she needs to get fucked by a real bull. I love to get fucked and have the eye contact. Thanks for being a bull.

My first experience fucking the cuck was in Korea a few years ago. I had been seeing a Korean couple for several months and once his wife had a taste of a real cock she kept wanting more and the husband as a true cuck was more than happy to have me give it to her paying for our nights out and the hotels. After several meeting I noticed that he was always looking at my wet cock after I had fucked her…so with a little persuasion he was soon sucking it clean while his wife watched. One night while he was cleaning my cock his wife knelt behind him and started fingering his ass while he was sucking me, seeing this Korean cuck grinding his against his wife’s finger just made me harder than before and it took little guidance to move him to the bed and spread his legs. Although he had a difficult time taking my cock, his eyes loved every minute of it, and his wife laid by his head watching me fuck him while fingering her pussy and letting him lick them while he was being fucked. I was using a condom so when I had to cum I pulled out, stripped the condom and came in his mouth (he swallowed it all). After this night he expected to be fucked by me and is gradually becoming more and more of a cum slut. This has been a classic experience of a first time cuck developing and I am happy to be apart of both their worlds

ballsontheline2000 said:
I am a married man with a tiny dick. I can't fill my wife so she needs to get fucked by a real bull. I love to get fucked and have the eye contact. Thanks for being a bull.

=========

this is all well and good and i support my
fellow cucks in any and all of their
permutations BUT what of us 'masculine'
looking acting cucks ? do bulls really wanna
fuck a hairy 200 pound dude?

:confused:

Wishing I Could Get It from a BULL

After reading this thread I realized that this is one of my ultimate fantasies: To be on my back holding my knees wide and against my chest while I hold my own soft round bottom up and spread apart so that a long, thick black cock can enter me while my wife watches. She is curvy with voluptous thighs, round bottom, a perfectly tight pussy, and full breasts. And I know that my soft sweet little 2.5inch clittie has never ever fully filled her and penetrated her the way a true man's cock could. To be on my back knowing that she is full of his sweet juice while I am watching is drip from her stretched hairy lips would be almost too much for me to take - of course until I am taking his love juice into my own pussy.

For me,i like when you sissies suck my cock before i take ur wife.It good when he bends over asking to be ass taken or even better when his wife orders him to bend over

A cucks purpose is to serv the bull in any way required.
These bulls are very powerful as they should be.

Wow

hmm, I don't think I could 'take' that humiliation. My wife suggested I should be a cuck but so far I just enjoy feminine things, clothes, manicures, pedicures, high heels, etc... In fact reading that scared the hell out of me. Don't the cucks feel like they have 'lost' their wives? Thats kinda where my head goes with that. Mostly I'm confused on the matter.. nice read though.

XXXy

Wow

hmm, I don't think I could 'take' that humiliation. My wife suggested I should be a cuck but so far I just enjoy feminine things, clothes, manicures, pedicures, high heels, etc... In fact reading that scared the hell out of me. Don't the cucks feel like they have 'lost' their wives? Thats kinda where my head goes with that. Mostly I'm confused on the matter.. nice read though.

XXXy :eek:

Great stuff.

Here are some visual aids to go along with what was said.

Attachments

• cucked1.jpg
    cucked1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,204
  • cucked2.jpg
    cucked2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 955
  • sissy82.jpg
    sissy82.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,536
  • sissy92.jpg
    sissy92.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,398
  • sissy98.jpg
    sissy98.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,567
good thread.

I would love a bull that would dominate me after fucking my wife. I always picture him fucking and cuming inside my wife while i am tied to the bed spread eagled face down. he then gets sucked hard again and then climbs on top of me using my wife's and his cum to lubricate my cucky pussy. he then pushes his cock firmly and steadily into me. He fucks me hard and deep eventually cuming deep inside me filling me with his hot sperm. The feeling of being used and humiliated would be a real turn on.

Not interested in the crossdressing stuff, but don't mind the fucking and sucking.

I know the way the cuck feels

Several years ago, when I was still married to a hot wife, I was taken by her bull boyfriend. She had me sissified for quite a while before she introduced me to her newest and most handsome boyfriend. I was in panties and stockings and high heels for about a year beforehand. She had started putting makeup on me and doing my hair. It had not been cut in over a year. She was always buying hot party dresses for herself and only wore them a few times when she went out on dates. We were close enough in size, that I got them as hand me downs. She had a particularly bad breakup with one of her boyfriends and retreated to my arms. I could not have satisfied her sexually, but she had a strong loving bond with me and we were in love. She needed her sex, however, and after a short time was back out at the dance clubs. About the same time, I really looked forward to dressing up and having her do my hair and makeup. We had a little girls party each time. I was really looking good.
She did meet this new guy and wanted to bring him home. She rarely did that, but he insisted he wanted to meet me as she described me to him. He came over one Friday night. She was totally hot in a new dress and makeup. She did her best ever fixing me up with a new hairdo and fresh makeup. I had on new strappy heels and a short black party dress to meet him. He requested I be fully dressed for his first visit. We were both looking very good. When he arrived, I was awed by his handsome features and overall good looks. He did not waste any time in gtting it on with my wife. All the while he looked over at me and would wink or smile and say how lovely the two of us looked. He slowly removed my wife's clothes and proceeded to make love to her on our bed with me sitting on the edge watching. He pumped her and came in her with a lot of grunting and heavy breathing. When he was done, my wife was exhausted but smiling from ear to ear. She said to me that I would never know that part of a woman's satisfaction. Well, the boyfriend took exception to the remark and said he could make me crave his cock as much as her. She said 'show me.' He pulled me over to him and started making out with me like he did with my wife. Kissing, sucking my nipples, forcing my head down to his cock and licking it clean. It was not very long at all before he was rock hard again. He told my wife to put some lube on my pussy and watch. He had me hot as I have ever felt with all the kissing, sucking and my submitting to his direction and his telling me how beautiful I looked, but I was going to be his girl tonite along with my wife. He spread my legs and started to enter me. My wife was watching and asking how does that feel now. I told her it felt good. He then told me he was going to fuck me good and fill my pussy even more fully than he did my wife's pussy. He kept saying I want you to carry my baby. He pumped hard and fast, I was a little out of it from the pain, but I could feel myself getting very hot and wanting to explode. He finally dumped a huge load in me. I could feel the warm fluids in my body as I cried tears of pleasure and happiness. He was telling me I was a better fuck than my wife. I was his second woman from then on and my wife treated me as an equal to herself as far as being a woman was concerned. She cried that night for me as she knew she lost her husband forever. I could not wait to have our man visit time and again as I needed to service his cock and feel him powerfully take me and give me those feeling all over again.
She eventually left me for him and moved to the Southeast with his construction job. I am single now and I still feel the need and crave a cock that can fill me like he did. I am a total sissy bitch, not good for any woman now. I would do it all over again for those six months of unimaginable sexual satisfaction and transformation I experienced.

Reactions: Willdliffe
You are gay, go and find a boyfriend.

I can't imagine my girlfriend wanting to watch me spread & cum in like that...

somewhat different.

My wife and i had a few experiences with sharing her throught they years, but it wasn't until our kids were grown, and we had moved to a new city three years ago that we started experiencing the lifestyle in ernest. In a very short time we went from simple wife sharing to experimenting on the fringe of cuckolding to getting more and more into it. I should say right now i'm not a sissified, feminized cuck. My dick is the only thing little about me, unfortunately, and I'm a pretty hairy guy. I realize that doesn't mean I can't be sissified, but it would just be stupid in my case. Anyway, a couple of years ago we met a black man from online that told us he could help us explore cuckolding deeper. He was right, too. He knew all the right things to say and do. It wasn't long before I was sucking him hard and cleaning them both up. One day my wife told me they had been talking and it was time to take the last step. I don't know about anyone else, but the whole idea terrified me. With a little coaxing I was on my hands and knees. It helped that I had my face in her pussy. I was no virgin, having had toys up inside my ass many times. I was surprised that he took his time and was as gentle working it in me as he had been the first time with her. There was some discomfort at first, but it never hurt. Gradually, he started fucking me harder, and I was pushing back. My wife had moved up to sit against the headboard and she was masturbating. I was aware she was having orgasms. He announced he was cumming and buriend it in me. I came, too. We stayed in that position until we came down from the high. He lifted me up so that i was facing my wife, who had an evil little smile on her face. Still buried in my ass he whispered in my ear, "She will never think of you as a man again."

Reactions: UkBiGuy
Can you feel it when he cums in you? Is the cum hot as it is shot into you? I guess I'm curious how it feels to be penetrated & filled w/ cum...

Attachments

• 2109780721_6924cc8084_o.jpg
    2109780721_6924cc8084_o.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 799
olderaussiebull said:
For me,i like when you sissies suck my cock before i take ur wife.It good when he bends over asking to be ass taken or even better when his wife orders him to bend over

I'd really like to suck your cock and then bend over and let you take me and inseminate me with your seed. I'm a very submissive sissy who dresses as a woman as often as possible.

Attachments

• wendybed1.jpg
    wendybed1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 968