Fucking the Cuck

• Thread starterTopBullNJ1000
  • Start date
phxcucked said:
My wife and i had a few experiences with sharing her throught they years, but it wasn't until our kids were grown, and we had moved to a new city three years ago that we started experiencing the lifestyle in ernest. In a very short time we went from simple wife sharing to experimenting on the fringe of cuckolding to getting more and more into it. I should say right now i'm not a sissified, feminized cuck. My dick is the only thing little about me, unfortunately, and I'm a pretty hairy guy. I realize that doesn't mean I can't be sissified, but it would just be stupid in my case. Anyway, a couple of years ago we met a black man from online that told us he could help us explore cuckolding deeper. He was right, too. He knew all the right things to say and do. It wasn't long before I was sucking him hard and cleaning them both up. One day my wife told me they had been talking and it was time to take the last step. I don't know about anyone else, but the whole idea terrified me. With a little coaxing I was on my hands and knees. It helped that I had my face in her pussy. I was no virgin, having had toys up inside my ass many times. I was surprised that he took his time and was as gentle working it in me as he had been the first time with her. There was some discomfort at first, but it never hurt. Gradually, he started fucking me harder, and I was pushing back. My wife had moved up to sit against the headboard and she was masturbating. I was aware she was having orgasms. He announced he was cumming and buriend it in me. I came, too. We stayed in that position until we came down from the high. He lifted me up so that i was facing my wife, who had an evil little smile on her face. Still buried in my ass he whispered in my ear, "She will never think of you as a man again."

Oh God, that's fucking hot!

I submit to the Bull Cock

I have cum more than once reading TopBullNJ1000’s posts. I love the idea of having my cuck pussy fucked by the same bull stud that just fucked my wife. My clit of a dick is really tiny. It is only 4 inches when hard and my wife makes me keep my sex hair shaved. When I am being fucked, sometimes she rubs my dick just like she would rub her own clit.

I feel and (fantasize) that my penis size is not adequate to satisfy my hot wife. I know that my tiny little thing cannot satisfy my wife. She desires and needs a much larger penis. I get off when I see her being satisfied by a very well endowed man with a huge cock.

I like it when my bull gets into my mind. He is able to find things that cause great embarrassment as well as sexual stimulation. For me, humiliation causes a response much like fear or adrenaline. It gets my endorphins pumping and stimulates my mind, my body and my clit of a dick.

I love to be transformed by the bulls power into the submissive little bitch that sucks cock and gets fucked. I love to be fucked just like a woman. It turns me on to have my legs raised above my head as the bull rams his powerful cock into my man pussy. The look in the bulls eyes when he is fucking me makes me very horny.

Attachments

• bbpathethic2005c.jpg
    bbpathethic2005c.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 344
  • bbquartertinysidelow1 (2).jpg
    bbquartertinysidelow1 (2).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 340
  • bbstand113 sid(7).jpg
    bbstand113 sid(7).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 334
To those of you that have been spread & fucked by the bull, how is it? does it hurt? canyou feel his cum pulsing into you? My girlfriend is into tying me up some, but I don't know if I could handle being fucked...

Shan, When a man like TopBull gets into, what you can or can't handled deosn't mater. You will only be the bitch.

Shan Pantiecuckold is right, when a real bull is fucking you, you will take it, you have no choice. I have had bulls that have been gentle, wanting me to enjoy it. I have also had bulls be very rough with me, enjoying my discomfort. Either way my job was to please them. I will say sometimes you can feel a man cumming in you, other times you can't. I would say you should let your wife know, her and her bull are in charge, and if she wants you to get fucked, it is not your place to argue. I have known most subservient men do end up enjoying being fucked.

We need top bull to cum back and put shan and the rest of us cuckolds in our place! Please sir, tells us more, degade us like we need.

legs spread...

it finally happened to me...my girlfriend had me spread & tied to the bed, i thought it was going to be a night of wild sex with her. she left me in the bedroom only to return with a guy i didn't know.
"this is something i've wanted to see for a long time now" she said. "he's here to make love to you ". smiling at me as he ran his hands up my bare leg, i struggled against the ropes that had me secured down, "come'on you'll enjoy yourself, just relax" he said. i'll go down on you but please don't fuck me. "i think you'll do whatever i want you to!"
looking over at her as she sat watching, she just smiled. he untied my legs, i tried to close them but he spread them apart as he climbed on the bed. she tossed him a tube of ky lube, squeezing some out on his fingers, he lifted my leg to his shoulder and held me there as he slowly worked the lube into me. i gasped as his finger probed into me. then after coating his hard cock he raised my other leg to his shoulder. holding my hips, i could feel as his cock probed and pushed against me, he found the spot & with small jabs started to penetrate me, he drove himself deeper in me with each thrust of his hips.
i cried out the more he went. it hurt as he impaled me with his cock. "you are such a tight little fuck, so hot!" he said. as he pumped into me it hurt a little less with each thrust, i tried to relax, but it was hard!
i don't know how long he fucked me but he started moaning, pushing my legs apart as far as they would go, i felt like i was going to split!
my whole body was being tossed back and forth and suddenly he drove as deep as he could into me, i swear i could feel the torrent of cum jetting into me, as he slowly came to he held himself in me, slowly his cock shrank, and when he pulled out i could feel the wetness of his cum leaking out of me.
"you are a good fuck, boy, maybe we will do this more often!
i was left to lay exhausted as they left. hoping i wouldn't be the fuck toy soon again...

Yes

shan said:
Can you feel it when he cums in you? Is the cum hot as it is shot into you? I guess I'm curious how it feels to be penetrated & filled w/ cum...

Yes, you can feel it.

It feels warm and it spreads all over your ass.

You can also feel the pounding of the dick inside, specially if it is a big one. Whioch I recommend

Last edited by a moderator:
Shan......

what was your girlfriend doing whilst he was fucking you? And what did she say and/or do afterwards?

shan said:
it finally happened to me...my girlfriend had me spread & tied to the bed, i thought it was going to be a night of wild sex with her. she left me in the bedroom only to return with a guy i didn't know.
"this is something i've wanted to see for a long time now" she said. "he's here to make love to you ". smiling at me as he ran his hands up my bare leg, i struggled against the ropes that had me secured down, "come'on you'll enjoy yourself, just relax" he said. i'll go down on you but please don't fuck me. "i think you'll do whatever i want you to!"
looking over at her as she sat watching, she just smiled. he untied my legs, i tried to close them but he spread them apart as he climbed on the bed. she tossed him a tube of ky lube, squeezing some out on his fingers, he lifted my leg to his shoulder and held me there as he slowly worked the lube into me. i gasped as his finger probed into me. then after coating his hard cock he raised my other leg to his shoulder. holding my hips, i could feel as his cock probed and pushed against me, he found the spot & with small jabs started to penetrate me, he drove himself deeper in me with each thrust of his hips.
i cried out the more he went. it hurt as he impaled me with his cock. "you are such a tight little fuck, so hot!" he said. as he pumped into me it hurt a little less with each thrust, i tried to relax, but it was hard!
i don't know how long he fucked me but he started moaning, pushing my legs apart as far as they would go, i felt like i was going to split!
my whole body was being tossed back and forth and suddenly he drove as deep as he could into me, i swear i could feel the torrent of cum jetting into me, as he slowly came to he held himself in me, slowly his cock shrank, and when he pulled out i could feel the wetness of his cum leaking out of me.
"you are a good fuck, boy, maybe we will do this more often!
i was left to lay exhausted as they left. hoping i wouldn't be the fuck toy soon again...

THAT is sexy!! :D

Lover51 said:
what was your girlfriend doing whilst he was fucking you? And what did she say and/or do afterwards?

she didn't say much, that i remember hearing...but i was kinda in my own world :eek: as he was working me over!
i did hear her tell him to pull out & cum on my face, but he rode me till he pumped me full.
after he left, she came & untied me & we talked- she told me how hot it was for her to see me taken like that, i was glad she got off on it, but told her i didn't like it much...

Fucked by a Bull

I am a married man with a tiny little penis. I am a total sissy and love to suck and get fucked.

My wife brought home a hung bull right after our honeymoon. I walked into the bedroom and found both of them nude. Keith, the bull, got out of the bed and moved towards me. Then he shouted: "Strip you pathetic sissy. Your wife tells me that you have a clit for a cock. Tonight, I will make you a cuckold." He was bigger and more muscular than me and he wrestled me to the floor pulling off my shorts and teeshirt. Then he pulled off my boxers, ******** my little clit. "Watch a real man fuck your hot wife sissy. When I finish with her, it will be your turn.

He fucked her hard. I saw his huge dick pump in and out of her. He was fucking her without a rubber so I knew that he would pump her full of his seed. When he finished shooting in her cunt, he made me suck out his cum from her pussy. Then I had to clean off his cum covered cock.

It was then my turn. Keith told me to get on all fours. He pushed my head down on the mattress and pulled my tight ass up. He stuck his huge dick into my ass and fucked me hard. He thrusted in and out. I was moaning and struggling. It was an unbelievable feeling. He really dominated me. I felt just like a little bitch. He told me that he was going to shoot his hot load into my ass. I shouted: "FUCK NO...DON'T SHOOT YOUR LOAD IN MY ASS." He laughed as he pumped his load into me.

He waited a little while and then started to fuck my wife again. I was totally humiliated.

Attachments

• bbrear12.jpg
    bbrear12.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 302
  • BBALL123AAA11111b.jpg
    BBALL123AAA11111b.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 308
  • ygp5488.jpg
    ygp5488.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 269
I was made to dress enfemm, annd told to watch them. After about 10 minutes he turned to me and said come here bitch. Oh oh, I thought i get to clean her out again, I was getting used to it. I approached the bed, he said to my wife , she looks quite good,I think its time don't you? She said oh yes I think it is well past time. Time for what? I thought OMG, he is going to make me suck him, oh oh oh!! I dont know about that, I doint think i am up for that. get on the bed bitch, I sat down, not like that, climb on the bed. I I im not.. shut it he said, you look like a girl ist time to get fucked like a girl. He said what!!!! OMG No no i said, I am not ready for that. Not ready? ready he said, get on your knees. Baby said my wife you know its time, but I thought, well i knew this day would come one day, but not yet, I havent even sucked a guy yet, or even touched another mans penis ever. She laughed, another mans??? babygirl do it for me, come on. I didnt know how I felt, I was so mixed up, before I knew it I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me, he lifted my skirt up and pushed my panties aside, he put a blob of something wet and slimy on me and rubbed it. Then I felt his cock pressing at my virgin hole. My wife sat next to me facing him, her face was right next to mine, she said to me, you will love this honey trust me. I just looked at her. Slowly he pushed that big cock into me, the pain was quite something, but he never gave up. What a stud he is she said, see how hard he is even after coming in me.

Well it felt as if i were being split in 2, it didnt feel good at all, but he never stopped the pressure, it felt as if I was going to burst, he said I am inside your pussy now, you are no longer a virgin. OMG i didnt know what to think, I was so humiliated, here I was with a guys huge prick up insdie of me, right in front of my wife. I was very uncomfortable, i didnt notice that she was holing my hand and encouraging me gently. It seemd like ages as he gently opened me up, an eventually he withdrew a bit, relieving some of the pain, before he moved forward again, then he stared slowly moving in and out, in and out. OMG i am being fucked by a man OMG OMG. I dont know how long it went on for, but he got some momentum going. the pain eased, but it was still not nice at all. In and out he drove, i began to feel a bit numb, which was a relief. After what seemed like ages, i noticed he was getting excited, he was panting and moving faster into me, i saw my mrs was fingering herself and she came at least twice that I saw. I realized he was close to cumming, I presumed he was wearing a condom, Then with a stab of pain, he lurched into me and came. Over and over he pumped, I dint feel anything, he sort of collapsed on me, I tried to squirm away. but he told me to stay still. Finally he pulled out of me, what a relief. Thats when I saw he wasnt wearing a condom, I moaned oh no you didnt wear a condom, I never do when I fuck virgins he said, i like to know you have my sperm inside you. Then he said soemthing chilling.. You have been fucked properly by a real man in front of your wife, you will never be the same again in her eyes. I felt so utterly helpless, and so weak and so humiliated, but yet part of me felt, like this is right, this is my destiny this is what I am meant to be. My mrs had recovered by now and she said that was the sexiest thing she had ever seen, I will never forget it. He said you two bitches are both full of my sperm, I am the man, ohhhhhMG

TopBullNJ1000 said:
Jacobb, I've had "girls" cry, too, when I put it to them. I'm sure it wasn't the pain of penetration, though I do enjoy it when they jump and squiggle as I hold their hips steady and get on in there. I'm not huge - only average length, but very thick - but I do have a preferred method of penetrating a sissycuck's pussy: After my cockhead has "popped" past her anal sphincter, I just keep pushing my glistening rod up her pussy – no withdrawal, no pumping to give the bitch some relief, just a steady inward penetrating pressure - and pretty soon that thick dick is buried to the balls in her beautiful little pink pussy while her wife looks on with a look of awe on her face.

So sometimes they cry. I like that. But I don't think it's the agony of me getting inside them. I think it's the humiliation of being cummed in, with me full inside her, dominating her, stretching her, all the way up inside her, and the sissycuck just a submissive little bitch taking the cock, taking the cock, bending and spasming and cramping in her guts from the cock in her, and crying to be filled with cum.

It just blows both of their minds - wife and sissycuck - to watch me flood them both with sperm, the sissy too. Sometimes the cuck will balk at that, wanting me to use protection, but I don't do it that way. When a sissy finally gets to a place where she is intimate with her first man, the first time she surrenders to a man while her wife witnesses it, her surrender should be total, without holding anything back. The bitch has to open her body to me the same as the wife has done. She has to take my bare penis into her body, submit to me thrusting my penis into her body, receive my semen, and let my live sperm suffuse her hips.

As someone said, that's the ulitmate humiliation, the ultimate submission. It's really about receiving a man's sperm into her hips. It is about harboring his sperm, and "growing his baby", pining to be impregnated by the bull just like the wife wants that. Then and only then does the pathetic little sissycuck understand what submission is really about.

TBNJ

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AWSOME,i am a sissy cuck,i would love to please you,i'm sure you could fuck the daylights outa my sissy ass.
SIR please see my posts with photos and tell me if i'm up to your standard or i can post some to you
Thank you SIR
mincercuck

as cuck my self i willsay its very humiliateing being takne by Wife Bull espically in fornt of her knowing ill never be the man i once was

Thank you SIR

TopBullNJ1000 said:
My preference, as a bull, is involvement with couples in which the cuck is a sissy, preferably an out-and-out tgirl. If you're a bull and have never had the pleasure of fucking two sexy bitches in front of one another, let me recommend it. Believe me, there are some tgirl hubbies out there every bit as hot and sexy as their wives - I'll attach a few pics of some of the "girls" I've had that way - they have man-size sexdrives, and really know how to pleasure a man orally and anally. And to be fucking one of these little cucks - pathetic as a husband to their hotwives, but mighty pleasing as a girlfriend - plowing "her" little "pussy" and dumping a hot load up her hips while her wife watches that ultimate humiliation ..... Mmmmm ..... Heaven !!!

My favorite encounter is to fuck the wife first while the sissy cuck watches. "She" has to watch me breed her wife, to see my thick dick let loose in her wife's pussy and to know that she is about to get the same treatment. Then, after a little cleaning and cum-slurping, to turn the situation around and let the wife watch while her little sissy girlfriend of a cuck pleasures a virile man.

Oh, I love to get in behind the little sissy cuck with her rump raised up, her head and shoulders low, on the mattress. I love to get in behind her like that, take the globes of her firm white ass in my hands, and just stick my cock in there. Just thrust it into her, over and over and over again. Boom, boom, boom. Feel the head of my cock “pop” past her anal sphincter each time, like a first penetration. Listen to her mewl and gasp and struggle, watch her snake a hand out to grasp her wife's hand for support while the big bad bull "makes a baby" in her. And then really show the little bitch who’s boss ... thrusting and thrusting into her, really owning her, dominating her, making her my little bitch until I just cum in her, feel my semen spurting into her little hole, while she wails and wails helplessly into the pillow. “Not in meeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!”, protesting helplessly while I inseminate her.

Then another little rest, and it's wifey's turn again for another fucking. Only this time, the cuck has a whole different look on her face, believe me !!! Awe. Amazement. Humiliation.

And when I walk out later that evening, I leave not one but two little bitches carrying my sperm. Both girls carrying the sperm of the same man. Me. Like the best of girlfriends.

TBNJ

Thank you Sir for being the first bull to genuinly understand and lay bare the bull, wife,cuck relationship.
The cucks first duty is,i think,to the new man of the house,especially as the bull is keeping the wife happy..
My wife's bull calls it "TAKING MY MANHOOD" and it's done as,almost a ritual for maximum humiliation,which is only right.
I think the cuck should be dressed in frilly pink lingerie,and the taking down of the pink fagot panties by the bull is symbolic of how the husband is no longer a man.He starts by announcing he is gonna take my manhood
He likes me on my back,legs on his sholders,so that my tiny cock is *******.
My wife sits on the bed and holds my hand as he mounts me.
My knees are pushed back either side of my head as he begings to penetrate my sissy pussy,first the huge head pops in,followed by 9" of manmeat as he begins to fuck me.
At first i am ordered to look into my wife's eyes as i'm fucked,but asw my ass pounding grows more intense,i am ordered to look into the bulls eyes,both very humiliating for a sissy who is being fucked ,especially when he cums a gallon in me
As you say SIR two bitches filled with the bulls cum,must be very satisfying
i have posted some photos,please please please,SIR,could you comment on them,so that i can get the opinion of a superior bull such as you,and improve myself fror bull's pleasure

Candice,Mincercuck

i m seeing and hearing more sisys cucks like us getting fucked in missnary postion more and more now a days

Hairy 200lb dude

duke9555 said:
=========

this is all well and good and i support my
fellow cucks in any and all of their
permutations BUT what of us 'masculine'
looking acting cucks ? do bulls really wanna
fuck a hairy 200 pound dude?

:confused:
Thank you for your support Duke
You have several solutions to your problem,i have been a cuck for 2 years and i speak from my personal experience of bulls.
Firstly you must listen to the superior bull and learn what his requirements are,what turns him on,what amuses him.
To some bulls,a 200lb hairy cuck,should be dressed in frilly lingerie,makeup,and high heels,just for the humiliation this will bring,and of course a hairy guy dressed like this may be an endless source of amusement to your wife and the bull,but most importantly the bull has emasculated you and he can get onwith fucking your wife unhindered,
Secondly as a sign of respect to the bull,you should consider getting a wax job,an all over smooth body is a sign of submission that any bull will enjoy,especilly with you dressed in panties,hose,and bra(have you got manboobs that you can get a cleavege in a push up bra,i reccomend one two sizes too small)
Your weight may not be a problem as some bulls like the larger sissy,if not get yourself an old fashioned steel boned corset,which the bull may have fun laceing you into,and will reduce your waist and give you an hour glass figure,but are hell to wear or bend in,which is how you can suffer to please the bull

If the bull still dosn't seem to want to fuck you,you must try to be more sissy,more effeminate,do your nails,bright red,practise with makeup,practise walking in heels,wiggle your ass as you walk.
If the bull falls around laughing,you have at least amused him and been thorghly humiliated,which is a big step to being a true sissy

I agree with you. We sissy have to do as much as we can to get a guy much less try and keep them interested in us.