• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fun in our bed

I of course am dying to hear the rest, just wonder if you'll discuss the back story like Jon asked about; what sue and don planned and how much input do you think Don really has now?

Well, I did what Harry suggested - started my latest response in a text-file that I could cut-and-paste into this thread. That worked great but unfortunately, it's on my computer at home and I'm in work early today so it will have to wait till later.

Far2 - Sue didn't have any interest in .my "going easy" on her including last night. It's as if now, just being in our bed together seems to turn her on and she is so into teasing me now even more reminding me how "Don had me right here" and "remember how I felt when you finally had your turn with me".

But tonight she's already said she wants "off" and teased me that I can jerk-off tonight and then she added "if you have any left!" (Not sure if she was referring to cum or desire as both are quite low right now).

More later for sure.

Gotomypc.com Just kidding! I am glad that the sexual fire is ablaze in your bed! It sounds as if the rest of the story will only get hotter. Hopefully this will fuel Sue's passion for a little while and convince her to keep taking you to the next level. Best wishes!

"Nice To Him"

Mr Soon, Harry picked up, as did I, the conversation you overheard while the two of them were in your bedroom. Sue saying "Lets be Nice to Him" is loaded with exciting possibilities. Why did your dear Sue feel the need to say that to Don? Especially when she thought you were elsewhere. I am certain you will cover that when you have time. I was a bit suprized when Sue allowed Don to feel her while laying on your Son's bed. Dosn't sound like the Sue you have brought us to know. I am certain you will fill us in when you have time. Thank you.

STB:
When you write in a word prosessor file for 'cut & paste', Store it on a Zip drive. (Make sure you have the same word program at home and at work). Then you can keep your posts all in one place, and for security, carry it with you.
Cheers, Harry

Far2 - no worries but I did take some time re-reading what I'd started and I finished it so here goes....

Okay - maybe finally some time here...

Where was I - in some ways this seems like a dream now.

Unfortunately, as the days have passed, some of the minute details are now less clear so I'll try to stick with what I remember happening....

As I said, they seemed to lie there together for a while until I saw Don push back away from her. And though I've seen them fuck many times, it never ceases to turn me on to see her at that moment, seeing him still in her knowing he's just cum in her. I don't focus on Don, my arousal is much more from Sue - seeing her giving and responding to him. Even when he does finally cum - yeah, I can see him, but for me it's so much more seeing her - knowing what she must be feeling.

Maybe it was for me, but it seemed like he/they took their time in him pulling out of her and being sure I could see. I know it sounds crazy but seeing her lying there like that - it fills me with, I guess, pride - knowing how they must have felt and what they just shared (not sure I see it as humiliatinng - Cuckoldmick). As he pulled out of her his cock looked wet and sticky and her vagina didn't close up right away - but there also wasn't a flood of cum running out of her and the thought that went through my mind was that he must have cum deep inside her.

He rolled to one side and saw me standing there and he just smiled and leaned over to kiss her. After a second he stood up and went into our bathroom. Sue looked at me and motioned me over withh her finger and as I approached she asked me again if I was okay with everything. She just lay there though - as if she were equally proud of herself too! I kissed her and told her she was beautiful and that I loved her. She asked me if I was okay about "the bed" and I just told her that it was fine - and then I added "when do I get my turn?". She giggled back as the toilet flushed and said that I'd have to wait till they were done - and then she said, and I remember this, "he's not done yet" and after a pause she asked in a soft and very loving voice if I could give them a little alone-time for a bit and that I should come back in a little while. The water was still running in the bathroom so I just said "okay, but I may watch from the door if that's okay". She giggled back at me and nodded okay.

So, before Don came out of the bathroom I kissed her forehead and went out into the hallway and closed the door almost all the way leaving it open just a crack. I stood in the darkened hallway and peered in and watched him come out of the bathroom and get back on the bed. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I assumed it was Don asking where I'd gone.

I watched for a few minutes as they lay on our bed and held hands and kissed a bit before they turned the TV on. What a sight - my just fucked wife lying next to her lover in our bed - and they it wasn't like they pulled a blanket or sheet up over them. As I watched he rolled onto his side and he started caressing her - playing with her tits, running his hand down between her legs and hearing her squeal as he slipped a finger in her still hot and wet pussy. I left after watching her lick his finger off knowing she must have tasted his cum from her pussy. But just seeing them lying there together REALLY got me turned on - again, not so much Don (I guess it could have been anyone) but more of how Sue looked - and yes, how uninhibited/unabashed she seemed to be lying there naked next to her lover. It just made more and more horny seeing her - and knowing I had to wait longer!

It was after midnight now - I was surprised at how quickly time seemed to have gone by - especially because as I was watching them time seemed to stop. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got something to drink and I guess kept busy for maybe a half hour until I heard noises from upstairs.

I went back up and peered in and this time I saw Sue on her knees on the bed with her butt facing the door. She was kneeling between Don's spread legs and she had obviously sucked him back to hardness. Something about seeing her like that - her pussy just waiting there for him - not me - but him, just drove me crazy with desire. I didn't ask but I suspect that she may have done that intentionally - but seeing her slupring away at him only added to the feelings I had.

I sort of knew what was going to happen next. I couldn't hear what she was saying to him but in a moment what I thought was going t happen did. She crawled up the bed and went to straddle him. I saw here move up and down and from the doorway I couldn't see much but I could imagine she was rubbing herself up and down against his now stiff cock.

Sure enough, a moment later she lifted up, spread her legs apart and then I watched her dainty little hand guide him into her open and waiting pussy. I know I cringed at seeing this same scene when she was with Don - but not this time. I opened the door and moved into the room to the foot of the bed as she slid herself down onto him. Even now almost a week later I can "see" it in my head and my cock gets hard again at the thought of it.

I guess that in the time I was in the kitchen, that they'd done more and more because she took him effortlessly. Just one smooth motion as she impaled herself on him. She then leaned forward and I watched her fuck him - he lay still and she did all the movement. What almost made me cum without even touching myself was seeing her pull up off of him and seeing how wet they both were all of a sudden. I know she'd orgasmed as she took him in her that first time - just from the way she stayed still and seemed to shiver and arch her back - so this was either her own wetness, or that she'd taken him deep enough that he began to pull out and spread his earlier cum from deep in her. Either way - it looked incredible - especially when I let myself accept that it was my Sue right in front of me.

As I watched them I realized that this must be how she is with him all the time. They seemed so comfortable together and not awkward at all. She was letting herself loose here now in our own house - I guessed because the kids weren't home and she felt she could. All I know is that again, I sat there glued to their merged bodies and as I saw her passions rise (actually - heard her passions rise) I again mentally started rooting for them to cum and cum.

I couldn't see the front of her body but I suspected from her position that she was rubbing her clit as she continued to fuck him. My suspicions were confirmed when I heard her moans turn into cries of passion and then her screams in orgasm. I was actually frozen in place at that moment - I just honestly didn't want to disturb that moment and I wanted to enjoy looking at her as she fell forward against Don - I was maybe 2-3 feet from where his stiff cock was still imbedded in her very wet pussy. It was all I could to do not cum at the thought that he just felt her orgasm on his cock.

As she caught her breath she sat up and went to move off of him and that was when she turned her head and saw me at the foot of the bed. I don't know if Don knew I was there but she saw me - and when, I guess, she saw the look on my face that she took on this huge smile herself and both winked at me as well as blew me a kiss a she rolled off of him. It was VERY erotic to see her pull herself off of him and to see his now huge cock slip out of her pussy.

As she moved to one side onto her back Don finally saw me and again he didn't say anything at all - he did smile a bit but it was quiet except for the quiet sounds that Sue was making as she gently rubbed herself waiting for him.

Whether it was for me or for him - as he got up to a kneeling position as he looked at me he gave his cock a stroke or two and I'll confess again - his cock looked so good at that point. Wet from Sue's pussy and their earlier passion - but just the way it stood out throbbing. Had Sue not wanted him back in her so much they might have been able to talk me into sucking him.

Lets be clear - this is all in my mind. At that moment of passion between them - it was just one of those moments when the excitement of the moment could have induced me to want to - but once that moment passes, that desire is most definitely gone. And - lets also be clear - it is NOT something either Sue or Don has ever indicated they'd want either.

But I did watch very eagerly as Sue so willingly pulled her knees back for him. There's not a cuck alive who wouldn't be at the height of their own excitement to see him kneel between her and take his cock and rub the tip up and down her spread pussy. It was obviously clear to me she was ready and waiting as even in the dim light from the foot of the bed I could see she was open and waiting.

Sure enough - a moment later she put her hands around his back and move down to his waist and seemed to pull him towards her. Almost at the same time - and she later admitted it was for me as well as them - she said out loud "fuck me already". And he did obey her. He pulled back a bit and I saw from under him and between her legs that both of their hands met on his cock and guided him into her together. Again, he pushed almost effortlessly into her and she seemed to pull her legs even further back and apart trying to pull him into her.

It was late, we'd had a lot of wine and they'd already gone one round so I knew that this time they'd be at it for a while and I was already very horny.

I've said before that there are times when from what is going on and from how I feel about it that there is no doubt that I am truly a cuckold. This was one of them. I actually could have sat/knelt there forever watching them. To see her willingly pull her own legs back for him and hear her moaning under him was just so incredible. Knowing she'd probably have several orgasms under him before he'd reach his own was equally exciting.

I think, as a cuckold, knowing another guy has felt your wife cum on his cock is one of those things that, for me at least, fills me with pride, awe and desire. Knowing he's feeling her the way I've felt her so many times is just an incredible turn-on.

Again it seemed like time stood still - I really don't know how long I knelt there with the hard-on in my pants watching them. It had to be at least 15 minutes but could have been 5 or it could have been 30 - I don't know, I just know that in some ways I didn't want it to end.

Yes, by then I'd totally forgotten that they were on our bed - actually the familiarity of the room, I think, may have made it easier for me to get into it with them. All I know is that where I had earlier feared the moment when he'd take her like that - now it was almost all I could think and wish for - I wanted to see him plunge into her that one last time and to hear him release in her again.

I wasn't to be denied. There was a definite increase in the wetness I saw on Don's cock as they got closer and closer to where there was a visible "ring" of wetness at the base of Don's cock that was visible as he pulled back. Towards the end, he was very physical - seeming to pull amost all the way out (to where I could see her gaping vagina for a second before he'd push back into her) and plunging into her very deep and hard. But from how Sue sounded - there was no pain - only intense pleasure.

Every now and then he would push deep into her and would seem to grind himself against her. But I could tell they were both getting close. Sue seemed to be in the midst of one long orgasm with her continuous moaning only changing in pitch matching her pleasure. Finally - I could tell they, or rather he, was really close. He stopped pulling way out of her and instead stayed buried in her only moving slightly in and out of her. From how Sue's moans changed I suspected she was now "milking" his cock in her and sure enough, a moment later Don became more vocal and began to say "oh yeah" and "here it cums". I'd not really heard him say stuff like this before so I also suspect this may have been for me. If it was, I loved it - as he went from understandable words to a deep grunt - I knew he was cumming a second time in her.

And yes - to those who may want to know - I thought I could even see the "pulses" of cum as his cock throbbed along with each of his grunts and thrusts.

Even I felt drained in a way after seeing them go from the peak of passion to lying there against each other now motionless except for their breathing.

I didn't know what to do next or what to expect next - I was now on the edge eagerly waiting for when I'd have my turn - it was all I could think about.

A moment later Don seemed to move to start to get off of her and as he did, Sue seemed to wrap her arms and legs around him to hold him in place and I saw her seem to whisper something in his ear. He grunted an "uh huh" and then she did something that totally freaked me out!

She tipped her head to one side and up a bit and looked at me and she said out loud "do you want to come closer?". I immediately knew what she was saying and without saying anything in return I moved to the side of the bed to be as close as I could to them and as I did - Don turned his head back and looked at me and again, he didn't say anythihng but he did give me this odd smile as Sue took her hands off him and let her legs relax. As he felt her release her grip on him he first arched his back to move away from her - her breasts looked incredible - flushed, reddened with her nipples sticking out like little pebbles. His waist remained aganst her for a moment longer as she tipped her head up to look down at where they were still connected. She was watching the same way as I was - as Don moved back her pussy came into view and then her spread vagina as he pulled slowly out of her.

What a sight - where just a few minutes earlier I'd see his fully erect cock slip out of her - this time he was noticably much "softer" but no less erotic, perhaps even more so seeing how wet it was and how open and wet Sue was.

I suspect that Don doesn't necessarily like me being "right there" but does it for Sue because other than moving slowly as he pulled out of her, he again had no interaction with me at all.

Just as he slipped free of her she let out this sigh that could only signal that she felt empty of him. He leaned down and kissed her again but he then sort of rolled off the far-side of the bed (away from me and towards the bathroom) and he got up and went into the bathroom.

At the same moment Sue looked at me and just said "your turn baby". That was ALL she needed to say. I reached down and struggled to pull off my shorts and underwear over my now even harder cock.

I will say that at one point during all of this that I feared that I'd freeze at the moment (there's another thread about cuckold performance anxiety) but with Don in the bathroom and Sue now focused on me I was definitely "up" for the occasion.

But I will say that there was a certain amount of apprehension in me. I had a billiion thoughts about what I was about to experience.

She had her legs spread but her knees were bent and her feet were flat on the bed - nonetheless - her pussy was still just sort of hanging there, open and wet inside. Again, there was no huge dribble of cum so my brain went crazy thinking that it was all still inside her.

Her pussy felt so hot when I put the tip of my cock between her swollen labia. I could feel the heat coming out of her. She was so soft - it felt like a wet silk pillow around my cock as I pushed into her very slowly. I know she may have wanted me to plunge right into her but it was so damn erotic to just feel the heat envelope my cock as I pushed slowy into her.

About half-way in it began to feel very wet inside - I've felt this before and know that the deeper I'd go, the wetter she'll be - and that really turned me on.

There was no resistance at all. Sue later told me that she actually felt her pussy being tired and she said that even if she'd wanted to, she was too tired to squeeze down on me at all. Funny thing was, I didn't want her to - to me - feeling her so open inside and knowing that this time, not more than a few minutes ago that Don had fucked her - it was exactly what I wanted to feel. I slid into her all the way until my pubes were nested against her clit and my balls slapped at her ass. She'd pulled her knees back opening her up even more and it felt incredible.

My first truly sloppy seconds began as soon as I pulled back that first time - I must have dragged out both loads of Don's cum because she felt even wetter and incredibly slippery as I did so. I looked down and the frothy "foam" that had formed that ring around Don's cock was now covering the base of my cock and damn if the knowledge that it was Don's cum I was feeling didn't turn me on like crazy.

She lazily wrapped her legs around me as she now whispered in my ear that "I'm all yours now". That's about all I really remember right now - other short teases continued as I just reveled in how she felt and the sensations that we were both feeling.

As I fucked her I realized that she probably wasn't going to cum again under me. Unlike when she's had to drive home before I can have her, this time she was just too tired out and perhaps too fucked-out to cum - but it was clear to me that she was still loving how I felt in her and that if anything - she wanted me to do whatever it was that I wanted.

I hooked her legs around my arms so I could hold her back and open myself and from the deep soulful look in her eyes she said "I'm all yours" and with that I let my mind and fantasies go. All sorts of images - both real from what I'd seen and experienced - and imagined in my own head flashed through my mind as I drove myself to orgasm. The more I let myself go - the less I noticed or heard anything around me. I held myself firmly against her at some points - feeling her breasts and nipples against my chest - and at other points the only parts of us that were touching were my pubes against her pussy when I was fully in her. When I had my body away from her - both of us seemed to be entranced at watching my cock plunging away in her waiting pussy.

I know that by now there was a huge mess under us on the bed - it had to be from how wet and open she felt. All I could do was to try to hold off as long as I could - the longer I held off, the bigger my pleasure would be. I remember I got close one or two times - close enough that I even stopped fucking her for a second to recover - but by the 3rd or maybe 4th time - I couldn't hold back. The slurping and slapping sounds our bodies were making was the only sound I could hear. She started encouraging me just as she'd done for Don "come on baby" "give it to me" "make me all wet inside" . There were others too but in the end - it was really the thoughts in my own head coupled with how my cock felt buried in her that pushed me over. She squealed too when she felt me finally release in her - later telling me she could feel this flood of heat inside her as she knew I was cumming. And cum I did - wow - it wasn't a lot of little spurts - no, it was one HUGE spurt which was then followed by several "aftershocks". To the point where at the end I too lay against her naked body as I caught my own breath.

I stayed on her and in her as I calmed down and we moved into a very passionate kiss. I know I'd forgotten all about Don - even hearing the toilet flush and the sink run before hadn't pushed him into my head. No, I was totally enthralled with how Sue felt under me.

As I lay against her, Don came out of the bathroom and looked at us both on the bed. I suspected he'd stayed in the bathroom so as to not see me fucking Sue - that was okay as it let me relax enough to enjoy it. But I (actually we) also knew that he wasn't going to want to stay there with us - certainly not like I had watching him finish and get off of her. Sure enough he picked up his clothes and then simply said "Sue, I'll see you downstairs in a bit?" She looked up at me and I just nodded yes a little and she then said "okay" to Don as he left the room.

She looked at me and started to giggle and it in turn made me laugh too. Here we both were incredibly satisified - and I have to say that those few moments after Don left and we were lying together - me still in her - that were priceless. I said something jokingly about Don not being like me and that made her laugh enough that she literally pushed my soft cock out of her!!! That got me to push away from her and roll off of her.

As I said at the start of this post - I've seen her many times after she's had sex - but this was something else altogheter. She was so wet and so open and my crotch was equally wet. There was a wet-spot at least 6-8 inches across already and as I looked at her, this time, a thick dribble of cum did start to run out of her. She felt it and giggled about it too.

We lay there for a few minutes and just held each other, kissing and such, until she said to me "I should go down and check on Don" (or something like that). I told her to go ahead while I went and got cleaned up - not really thinking about things. As I went to the bathroom she got up and put on a shirt or something before she went downstairs (she later told me that she thought Don wouldn't necessarily like seeing her right after she'd just had sex with me - I wondered how he'd react to the trickle of cum running down her leg but more about that later).

I figured I'd finish in the bathroom and put a robe on to go down and maybe say goodbye to Don - instead - when I came out of the bathroom as I was getting a robe, Sue came back into the room and told me that Don had just left. She pulled off her night-shirt and we both got back into bed and just cuddled for a bit. We really didn't talk too much other than her saying "was it okay for you" and my replying something like "better than okay - it was incredible".

Now - let me post this and then I'll share more of what has transpired since then.

Maestro

Mr Soon, it sounds like your wonderful lady orchestrated a great evening for you that hit almost all your touch points. Can't wait for you till fill us in on all else that transpired. Thak you.

Wow!! What a Night!!

STB: I know there is more to come and I can’t wait, But I am sure if I took just what you have written in this new thread “Fun in our Bed” and put it in a book, I could read it every day and jack-off to it. It is so fuckin real that I have a video running in my head even when I’m not reading your post.

Thank you STB & Sue and Don too for an adventure that will find no compare till Sue finds a new way to overload your senses.

I hope tomorrow’s addition will add more spice, although I can’t imagine what that would be.
Cheers, Harry

Ok?

Mr Soon, everything OK? You all are probably off to another adventure this weekend and many of us are interested in some of the innuendo's of the Don visit. "Lets be nice to him" Whispiring to Don as he pulled out, maybe do it slowly. Looking at you for affirmation as Don left, "See you downstairs Sue" looks at you to see if that is OK. Didn't you all have a fun 3 some back in you Christmas Presents thread? Look forward to yur recollections when you have a moment. Tahnk you.

Yes - Sue was out with Don last night. I was home as again, both kids were gone for the entire night. I was going to post here but got caught up in Emails and PM's that I lost track of time and by then I was sort of penned-out. Sue and I had been talking a lot last week after Don was here and I'll get to some of what we talked about in a bit. She wasn't really in the mood to see him tonight but she (and I) realized that she'll most likely be indisposed next week and we actually have plans for next weekend so she wouldn't be seeing him. That, plus she said she wanted to discuss some stuff with him too. I actually wanted her to go - I'd been horny since Thursday morning and to be honest - I was actually looking forward to how she'd be when she got home.

I wasn't disappointed, she did come home earlier than usual - and by just after midnight we were in our bed. It seemed almost surreal - my brain kept on jumping back 1 week in time and it took almost all my concentration to not cum too soon!! She teased me as she got undressed and said several things to me that really pushed my buttons. But seeing her lay back on the bed brought flashbacks of last week and in my head - the 2 nights almost became one and I found myself incredibly turned on. She knew it - giggling at times at how horny I seemed and how huge my cock seemed too.

It's been a long time now that I've been fucking her used pussy and last night the thoughts of her last week right where we were really played on my mind. I really love how her pussy feels after she's had lots of sex. It has this swollen silkiness to it and the only way to describe the feeling is to say that it just feels "used". She'll try to tighten it up a bit clenching her muscles - but there is just a feeling of openness inside that sends me over the edge. I know that it's how she feels when she's orgasmed with him in her - it's much the same as she feels if she cums hard on her dildo - it's like it just opens her up. Knowing that Don had done so and that I was now enjoying the results kept me hard and eager.

Despite her being a bit tired from the heat and the hectic week - as we got our rhythm together and she pulled her legs further back - she started to get into it too and in the end we were both driving each other crazy. Finally I felt her start to get wetter and wetter and I knew she was building up to an incredible orgasm. I suspect the kids not being home let her feel that much more uninhibited because she was moaning very loudly and actually pushing herself up against me as I'd push into her. It was all too much for me as a vision of Don pulling out of her flashed through my mind and sent me over the edge. I plunged into her and she squealed along with me and when she felt me cum, she joined me in her own loud orgasm herself. Afterwards we just lay there together just as we had last week and it felt almost electric between us as we held each others' hand.

No matter what everyone here says - cumming together with your wife is an incredibly affirming feeling. The moments after that are those that I continue to say make it clear that our feelings for each other aren't in jeopardy.

Jon - you are correct, to be honest, that was almost 8 months ago now and I had honestly sort of forgotten about the "order" in which we were with Sue that night. I confess that I had to re-read what I'd posted from back then to bring the night back to my memory.

What I remember now was that this was pretty early on in their time together and, if memory serves me correctly, before he became more demanding about Sue and more vocal about his dislike of knowing she still has sex with me, etc. Actually, I re-read that and in looking back knowing where we are now, I am totally surprised that he had sex with her after I had. But I also know that it was, I believe, somewhat of a holiday present to her at the time. From how things are between the two of them now, I don't see that scene being repeated.

Since going back and reading that post and others - I realize that the two of them are now in a very different place and that Don feels much greater comfort in how he interacts with Sue as well as how he can almost demand more of her sexually.

It's interesting because this directly relates to some of what Sue and I have talked about this past week. I really came away from last Friday with a good feeling about everything - even about how Don can physically command her body. I think the whole experience last week was good for me in that it may have broken down some of the last barriers I felt still existed for me. She told me several times how she is beginning to really enjoy giving all of herself to him - and she emphasized that she feels that she is now much more free to let herself go with him. I told her I could see that in how they were together and she said that it's more than just physically, but that now she says she sort of understands what I've been wanting - to see her let go and totally give herself to him - mind and body - when they are together having sex. I told her that just hearing her say that was a huge turn-on - I told her that I wanted to see her give in totally to her desires and to let herself experience things that she's been holding back on.

She asked how I was going to be about all of this and I told her that I was glad we'd used our bedroom and our bed last week - that seeing him fucking her in our bed wasn't such a horrible feeling or experience that I was fearing but actually it was really enlightening. I told her I loved seeing her so focused on him that there seemed to be nothing else in her mind except his cock. She hugged me incredibly at that admission and said she loved me over and over.

I told her that she could tell me if there was more she wanted to do or try or experience with him - and I even added - "or anyone else". She giggled and said I was a "perv" but under what she said, I knew there was more to it.

This morning she told me that she'd discussed some of what we'd talked about with Don last night and that tonight "in bed" she'll start to tell me what "she wants". Good thing we fucked last night or I'd be walking around with a hard-on all day today....

Soon,
Its interestiong to hear you describe that when you got your sloppy seconds that there are different "depths" in Sues pussy that have different wet area or pools of sperm or her cum collected there. You know that the different size cock heads and especially the edge or flare of the cock head has alot to do with how much earlier sperm can be pulled out of the pussy by the suctiopn or collection of the other mans sperm under the "lip" of your cockhead. Its been suggested that evolution and competition by men to have their sperm conceive a child that when a women get fucked by several men back to back that the man with the largest flare and biggest cock head can sipon out the other mens come before blosing his own load. So between you, Don or Brad, who has the larges and most flaring cockhead???

Thank you Stb for sharing all your experiences with us. The Friday fun in your bed was one milestone but I feel that the conversations since are leading to another milestone in yours and Sue's sexual experience.
The Friday fun was hot to read and must have been mind blowing for you. You also seem to have accepted the status quo and are content, which is great.
To orgasm together is very special.
Looking forward to reading more of "what was discussed".

Dons Visit

Mr Soon, no doubt you are busy. When you have a moment I would greatly appreciate it if you could cast your mind back to Dons visit and let us know what was the story with the whispered conversation you overheard, "Lets be nice to him." Also Sue's thoughts as to why and how she and Don spent a bit of time on your son's bed. Lastly her and your thoughts on "I will see you downstairs Sue" Her then looking to you for like "Is that OK?" Anything else you might recall would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Oh boy the discussion! Wonder what you talked about...and what Sue and Don want. Serious cuckold time coming for you STB, I think you are in for one hell of a time! Can't wait to hear, hope you had a great weekend!

Stb: if Sue had to choose between sex with you or Don (and it wouldn't end in divorce) which cock would she choose. Who fucks her best? Maybe this is what your discussion was about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back