• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fun in our bed

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
The boy's bed

Joncondon, Quote: “I am a bit troubled by the fact that Don tried to play with Sue in your son's bed. I think he was displaying, perhaps unconsciously, a bit of dominance to see if she would go for it. You voluntarily allowed him the Master Bedroom but I think this may have been something he wanted to see if he could pull off without any pre arrangement by you and Sue.”

I don’t think so, You recall that when STB & Sue were discussing using ‘the marriage bed’ and STB was being “unsure of his feelings” Sue said, “well, we’ll use every other room in the house then.” I think Don heard about that. (it is obvious Don & Sue talk a lot) He didn’t really know for sure about the ‘marriage bed’ until they got there. (even then, STB overheard him asking Sue if it was OK). I think Don was just taking the opportunity of copping a ‘feel’, a little ‘foreplay’ out of STB’s site. I could have happened anywhere, just as long as STB didn’t see it. Yes, he was being dominant. He knows Sue likes to be naughty with him. They’ve done it in the bar in plain site of STB, and he didn’t like it, So he did it out of site. Probably Don is the one that shut the bedroom door for the same reason. He was trying to be 'nice' and not rile STB's feelings. You recal Sue also told him to "be nice to STB" while in the bedroom. I don't think it was right that he choose the son's bed, but Sue did stop it before it went too far.
Harry

"Naughty"

Harry, that is a great word, much like Cheeky of Sassy. Gotta love it. You may be right about the son's bed. Please do recall Don's statement to Sue "Might be kind of sexy, on the bed where your son may have had sex with his girlfriend" I may reading entirely to much into it. Could be Don over stepping the "Green Light" he got from Soon and Sue. I believe that people who have not had children have difficulty understanding the bond of feelings that a parent has towards their children, particularly the mother. Anyway, Sue shut him down. Thank you.

Don is pushing it. Sue and Stb have given him the green light so he is trying for that little bit extra. He has probably been suggesting stuff quietly to Sue for ages and now things are accelerating he is going for even more.

Joncondon, I like your response. All-in-all, It is STB that is living this experience. He asked for it from the beginning, and he seems to be enjoying it still. We are privilaged to be able to read and empasize, Comment and speculate. many of us would not be able to cope with it as he is. (I know I couldn't) We just anxiously await for the next day's news from Him and 'shiver' at each escalation, while STB just 'takes it in stride'. I have grown close to him through his words, as many here have. So I continue to hope it will all be good for him and Sue.
Harry

I agree Harry. STB and Sue's travels through this have been so unique. It is unusual to read all the in depth emotions and "growth steps" they have taken. I, too, feel close to them just simply through STB's words and descriptions on here. I wish for them nothing but the best and always a most positive time!

Guys, I think that we are all rooting for Stb......and Sue. Although this what he wants, I used the word "fear" because like the others here I have come to feel close to them and identify in a way, so for me it would be a fear because the pain would overtake the pleasure. I doubt if I could cope.
That is probably what makes it exciting to read Stb's experiences. In a way It would be fantastic adventures, but "what if"?

Hey all,

Thought I'd take a few minutes to address the whole gamut of replies since my last post here.

Going in order...

Far2 - this is most definitely a one-time thing, at least for right now. Yes, Sue has said several times that she'd like to see Don more at times. I understand that as once-a-week may not be enough at times. I am really quite okay with this idea and the few times that Sue has gone back on the following Saturday mornings, I've been okay with hit. But the reason I say this is a one-time thing and not likely to become a norm - is simply that for the same reasons they haven't met more often - Don's schedule just doesn't work for them.

That is actually why I did say okay - as I know that it is merely a convergence of the schedules that make it so that this whole idea works. I know she'll want to find time with him whenever and I KNOW that there will probably be at least one or two mid-day trysts. I seem to recall that she met Brad a few times during the day and it drove me crazy to think of her sitting there at work all afternoon with her pussy full of his cum. Sue has already told me that if not mid-day, that they do want to meet just after work. But just the same, Sue has also expressed extreme caution to not make it so that the kids or anyone else is suspicious. My cock is actually rock hard sitting here now thinking of her coming home after work and getting changed in front of me with me seeing her wet panties and not seeing or getting anything more!!!

I am also not sure that this is all Don's idea although I am sure that he certainly welcomed the opportunity to have more time with Sue on his vacation week. I know that in the past it has been Sue who has said - whether she meant it or not - that she wanted to see him more often. The only time that's worked has been when she's gone back on a Saturday morning which have been few and far-between.

I will say that as the time is moving by - that I am actually looking forward to this whole thing. I'm actually looking forward to how I'll feel in the days after 8/6 and I am already looking forward to when she'll come home on the night of the 13th and I can then officially re-claim her!

Far2 - I think the one mistake you and others here keep on making is that I don't get from Sue that Don is the Ferrari and I'm the Chevy. So much of sex is "in the heat of the moment" that I really doubt that Sue would classify sex the same way - Ferrari vs. Chevy. In the heat of the moment, perhaps it can feel that way - but from the sense I get from Sue - the comparison would be more of plain-steak vs. teriyaki-steak. At times, the "spices" are nice to have. But you are correct in that I am going to love it - at least I hope so.

Jon - I think you're reading much too much into what happened in our son's room. I much more think it was a heat-of-the-moment type of thing than some sinister plan.

Far2 - all signs are that her period is actualy going to end early this time around. She's becoming more erratic as the months are going by which is a sure sign of menopause - which, she is sort of excited about as she would like to get rid of the IUD as she thinks it is giving her some cramps at time and that it is also affecting her cycle too. But yes, so it'll be that I'll possibly have her 3 times before she becomes "Don's". I'm hoping for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and from what she's said - she will definitely give herself to me those 3 days as I get a strong sense that she has some guilty feelings about all of this.

Harry - thank you for agreeing with my whole assessment of the event in our son's bedroom. I think that when people hear that somehow something may be involving something about a kid that they seem to go off the deep end...

Shidave - as I said above, I'm not so sure that this is necessarily Don's pushing vs. Sue's emerging desire to do both more with him and to also give me my own thrill.

So - it's a Thursday afternoon and other than the conjecture and chat above, there's not a whole lot more to tell right now. Several people have PM'd me and I've echoed a lot of what I've said above in those notes.

As I've said all along - I guess it keeps my sanity posting here as I do go back and re-read things and it gives me some mental time to be sure I am really feeling as I do. When I re-read a lot of the recent stuff I've written I know that I'm okay with what's going on.

I think it really comes down to that I am really now totally used to and accepting that Sue fucks Don and that she very much likes to. Back at the beginning with Brad, I will say that I had misgivings and second-thoughts. But now, I honestly can say that I like knowing Don gets to fuck her at least once as week - as crazy as it sounds, it is a continual turn-on to me to just know that once a week (more or less) that he's leaving his load of cum in her pussy. Somehow knowing that - knowing at the height of passion between them that it is totally an animalistic instinct and uncontrolled when he lets loose in her - is just a wicked turn on to know that Sue - that her pussy brought him to that point. And - let me not understate how incredibly turned on I am knowing that he gets to feel how she feels when she orgasms on him. Somehow to me - to know that there are at least 2 guys out there who know how her vagina feels as it clutches at their cocks and sucks the cum out of them - is just a wicked turn-on. But hey - I can proudly say that I AM A CUCKOLD.

Hi STB! I haven't checked in for a while because I've been too busy having sex with my wife because your words keep me so horny! I do read your threads regularly. Thanks for sharing your journey and ramping up my libido. My wife has yet to take advantage of my offers of sexual freedom, but I get to live vicariously through your adventures.

I do think some of the posters here worry too much about you. It seems to me that you, Sue and even Don are responsible adults who are all getting what they need to some extent or another. As you have said many times, it is playing with fire, but life is short, and some risks are worth taking. Please keep posting and I'll keep reading!

Stb, thanks for the clarification. As I said before, as long as it turns you on and the situation works for you as a couple, enjoy. I think most of us are a little envious.

My Apologies

Mr Soon, I am very sorry I read too much into the son's bed incident. You are correct, I am very sensitive to the kids being affected by adult behavior. I have shown a number of ladies the "door" because they could not understand my involvement in my kids lives. This is your adventure and you and Sue seem to be doing just fine. Thank you.

Thanks for the update and your thoughts, STB. I get the whole schedule thing and that it is perfect forthek to get together also perfect time to keep her clean longer for Don. I see your analogy perfectly as well. I think what I was missing is that Sue really enjoys the sex with you so by denying you during a normal wek when she isn't having Don (like in the week to cum) she would be cucking herself. I guess I was thinking that she may find she likes it with Don so much better, that it's hotter for her, when she is clean and doesn't have to take care of you. But the way it sounds, such is not the case...yet :) either way I enjoy your commentary of your thoughts so please continue to share with us even the most trivial of things can be very interesting. Thanks again, good luck, and enjoy!

Only time for a short update as the grill is heating up right now for dinner.
Sue's still got her period but if last night is any sign, the next 2 weeks are going to be very interesting.
I think she knew I was horny last night and I was going to have some alone-time but she came in and asked if I'd come in the bedroom, that she'd "make it fun for me".
I was game wondering what she'd do as I said, she still had her period.
We get into bed and she's got the lights dimmed and has her top off but still has her panties on.
That's when the teasing started. She reached over and got me started but then as I took over she started in with all sorts of stuff. From "this is what you'll have all of next week...." and after a second "... me in my panties while you play with yourself...". And then she really started in "...Don's going to meet me for lunch some days..." a second later "...you know what that means, I'll be all wet all afternoon..." and a second after that "...just think of my wet panties..." I swear I was so hard from what she was saying I didn't know how I was holding off. "...I might see him a few times next week..." and then she added "...just think of how many times we'll be together while you wait...". I was really on the edge and she kept going... My hand was like a blur, my eyes were closed but I know she was watching me closely and that she had to see that her talk had really gotten me going. When she started telling me how much Don is going to like it that she's "his" for the week was when I was on the edge and at one point - either accidentally or on purpose - she said something where she called it "his pussy" and that was it - I came in streaming spurts all over my stomach and chest with one even landing up on my neck. She squealed and giggled that I must have "really needed to cum".

Afterwards she came back and helped me clean up and she nuzzled in next to me as we watched TV. She gently stroked my now soft cock as she asked me whether I was going to be okay with what we were going to do. I told her that I would be okay with it as something we try and see what happens and I was sure to add that I didn't want this to be a regular thing but to soften that, I said, if we all like it, maybe we can try it again in a while, or something like that. She smiled and hugged me and said she wanted this to be fun for me (she said me).

That's all for now.

Next Week ?

STB, Did she say … “All of next week” (?). This is Saturday. What happened to Sun, Mon. Tue. ??
Not trying to rearrange your schedules, Just didn’t want to miss you describing your time with Sue the ‘first part of the week’, and I’m sure you don’t want to miss ‘your time with her.’ Well, maybe it's just the defination of what 'Next week is.' Hope so!!
Cheers, Harry

She said "me"! Does that mean her? Not you?

Hey!! He had a 'Blast' . All over his chest LOL.
I know STB is having 'fun' I Just don't want him to miss out on 'his turn'
Cheers, Harry

Wow, so damn hot. Wonderful writing STB.

Man all of you are going to enjoy this week or so! If she keeps it this hot you'll be signing up for more weeks pretty soon and she knows it! The yet is coming stb, get ready, sue and don have it all mapped out for you... You'll love so don't worry! Damn, you are a lucky man!

Enjoy the ride

STB, I have been reading your account since the very beginning and I have enjoyed it a lot. Sue, your dear wife is stretching your boundaries in a very subtle way and you are courageous enough to let her do it. She has become a master at teasing you. Telling you that it was "his pussy" is the hieght of eroticism. She is slowly but surely advancing your game to the next level. Of course both of you agree to put all stops on it before the game becomes dangerous for you, but human mind in throes of pleasures often refuses to differentiate between pain and pleasure. I sincerly hope that you continue getting access to "his pussy". Words start the game and actions take it to a higher level. Enjoy the ride.

How was the rest of your weekend STB? 2 more evenings and a blowjob await, then Don's pussy is put away! Reading back, I don't recall a time when you didn't reclaim her after her Friday night/ Saturday session...betcha that angst will return and give you a crazy hard-on this weekend! I for one can't wait to hear you thoughts and feelings on that and how well you sleep that week. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to! Well, at least you can masturbate...imagine if you didn't...now that would be torture!

As I had hoped, she was ready for me last night as her period ended, finally...
We'd gone out to dinner and had a few glasses of wine so on the ride home and in our bedroom, the inhibitions were down and the horniness was up.

Our daughter was already in bed asleep and our son was out yet again. By the time I locked up the doors and headed up to our bedroom, Sue had already changed into something sexy - a sheer bra and matching panty which was quite sheer - enough that I could see her pussy almost clearly through them. I gave a kind of approving roar sound that Sue giggled at that and as I lay down next to her on the bed she asked if I "approved" of her new purchase. I told her yeah, that I liked them a lot. She then floored me with her response - "this way you can see a little through my panties next week!". I realized she'd bought these as ones she'd wear next week instead of her usual white-cotton ones! I didn't really say anything but my cock must have given away how I felt because she giggled and said "I guess you like them!". I nodded my head and told her they look great on her. As we were getting started kissing and such, I guess at one point I was looking at her again and she smiled at me and spread her legs apart a bit and said "I wonder how they'll look when I'm all wet underneath them?".

Damn if she wasn't reading my mind at what I was thinking about. The thoughts of her opening up even more teasing next week were going through my mind and I wasn't even undressed yet. My shorts were wet already from her teasing and she had a big smile when I pulled them off and I was rock hard already.

We lay on the bed and kissed some more, she still had her panties on and she started to kiss my neck as she stroked my cock. When she was near my ear she started to whisper more in my ear. She told me "this is how it'll be next week"....."you can be naked but I'll have my panties on"....."you'll be so horny won't you?"..... - and then she said it - "but you'll have to wait for my pussy, won't you?"...

Damn, I nearly came in her hands as she really got me going. But then I realized that it was Sunday and that I didn't want to waste it in her hand so I told her that she'd better pull off the panties before they got ripped from how horny I was!!! She giggled at that but dutifully followed my request and removed them for me.

She lay back, brought her knees up and spread her legs and then teased me a bit "maybe you should enjoy the view while you still can?" and I realized at that moment that it was going to be a VERY long 12 day period coming up!!!! She snaked her finger down between her legs and she let me watch her just push it slowly and deeply into her pussy. When she pulled it out she used her other fingers to spread it apart and let me see that she was already wet.

By this point my cock was rock hard and bobbing up and down with each beat my heart took and the tip was wet with pre-cum but I just knelt there between her legs looking at her, I guess, in awe at how sexy she seemed to be at that moment.

I moved forward and ran my cock between her swollen pussy lips and she moaned and damn - her pussy was HOT inside and I told her so. In response she reached under her butt with both hands and pulled herself completely open and said back to me "it's really hot inside too!". I couldn't take it any longer and at that, as she held it open, I pushed into her. She squealed at how forcefully I plunged into her but she loved it nonetheless. Her legs wrapped around my back and she held me deep inside her till she got used to how big she said I felt.

As I pulled out of her she asked if I could use a little lubricant and as I pulled out of her and smeared some Astroglide on me she giggled and said I can let my imagination go and as I pushed back into her she said "you can think that this is how wet I"ll be all of next week". DAMN if that didn't throw me into high gear. I'd already been horny from waiting for her pussy for a few days that as I started to really fuck her I also started to think about and maybe even fear how it's going to be at the end of this week and all of next!!! I swear, just thinking about it, I swear my cock felt like it grew even more inside her.

She squealed at how I seemed to feel so big and she teased me about "you like this whole thing don't you?". and as I responded she kept going "you'll just have to wait your turn" and a whole bunch of other stuff that as I got more and more turned on, it all became a blur.

A million thoughts went through my head but all were about her - her pussy - her fucking him - me waiting - me knowing what they're doing and still waiting. In the same moment it felt like things were rushing by as I got closer and closer - but at the same moment it also felt like things were suddenly in slow-motion. It seems crazy but for a few moments there, it felt like all there was that I focused on was looking down at my cock in her. Pulling out so so slowly, and then pushing back in so slowly. She moaned loudly as I"d come close to pulling out and she'd push her body up at me to keep me inside and then as I'd push back into her she'd gently arch her back to take me in as deep as she could. In those few moments before both of our animal desires would take over I could feel every inch of her body. I could feel her hard nipples as I would lean against her. I could feel her heels on the back of my thighs gently encouraging me deeper into her. But mostly - what turned me on so much was just how her pussy felt. As I'd pull out of her I could feel every inch of her silkiness as it felt like a gentle sucking at my cock as she'd tighten up to try to keep me in as I'd pull away. And then, as I'd push back into her, she'd instead open up inside and let me plunge deep into her feeling the back of her pussy and the soft open warmth in there. Over and over as each time she responded - getting wetter and more physical with her response till she seemed to start to lose control herself matching my own excitement.

I think I may have realized that Sue seems to cum, at times, with much less effort than in recent times and as I felt her body under mine I loved how I felt like I could feel her every spasm and every moan through my cock in her. Of course I could see, hear and feel her against me but for those few moments mid-fuck last night, it turned me on to no end that I could feel her cum on my cock in her pussy.

And where my thoughts went next surely reinforce that I definitely want to be a cuckold.

As I felt her cum under me, the thought that she would be giving herself this way to Don for days in a row and that he'd feel her in the exact same way, with his own cock buried in her pussy - just turned me on like crazy. That just as her pussy was sucking the cum out of my cock, she'd be doing the same with Don was enough to set me off.

I pushed her legs back around my arms and pushed deep into her so that my pubes were resting on her bare pussy and deep in her I swear I could feel her pussy almost sucking at my cock and with just gentle movements from me so deep in her - we both came almost at the same time. Me first but there was no doubt that the feeling of my cumming in her set her off a second later!

We actually both lay there out of breath for a few minutes before she giggled and pushed me off of her and said "wow - I don't know if I'll survive the next 2 days"....

This morning the kids looked at us like we were weird with how "chummy" we were at the breakfast table. I think our son has a good idea - not hard to figure out.....

Users who are viewing this thread