• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fun in our bed

Hey Stb, that was absolutely marvellous. What a stupendous fuck.
I think a few of us misunderstood the timing of the denial period. It seemed like it was to be last Friday to Friday 13th. So glad you got that in before the start, especially as she was horny after her period. So the fast starts now? I recall that Dons time off work begins Aug 3rd.

Shidave and others - sorry if I've confused you all with what's going on.

I have 2 more days of enjoying Sue - tonight and tomorrow, Tuesday. After that she will be Don's for 11 days and I will get to "reclaim" her when she comes home on Friday night, August 13th - well, actually Saturday morning, August 14th. Don's vacation is next week starting the week of August 8th. So it's really next week when I will be at my wits end.

I know that come the end of this week, that I will probably have some serious misgivings about all of this but right now, it is definitely something I want to do - I want us to do - I want to experience.

2 more days - Goody/
Misgivings - thats the pain after the pleasure. Enjoy both Stb.

Just wondered STB. I know you have no intention of backing out but if it really got too much for you by next Tuesday, would you try and call it off or just suck it up and last out in sufference ?

Hi Soon,
Thanks for the great description of you and Sues last coupling. I think that you should continue this post for two more days of your descriptions (if you feel like it). A new post starting on Wednesday could be titled somethin like "A cucks 12 day wait". That way your fists posts would be about how each day of your anitcipation would grow and your angst would increasing thinking of what Sue does with Don each day....and hopefully she will tell you and then you can also let us know as well. I thank you so much for allowing me to have a dream through your experiences.

Kinda like 12 Days of Christmas. I'm thinking "11 Day without Pussy" :). On the first day without pussy, Sue came to me in panties... :)

Peak - I saw your note last night but chose sex with Sue over replying to you, sorry....
I suppose that would be an interesting situation for me and one that I perhaps would like to say "I need you tonight, sorry" to Sue and see her reaction. While I am very confident what her decision would be under "normal" circumstances, I'm actually not sure how she'll reply next week at this time. I will say that just the thought that she might actually say "I'd rather not" and mean it for herself and not just as something to say to me - is incredibly arousing and I am almost scared to admit but something that I want her to say to me eventually but maybe not next week so maybe it's best left un-asked unless I'm really in dire-straits by then. Still, she has promised again to, as she put it last night, to "suck me dry" next week when I "need it".

I will start a new thread after tomorrow night. I liked both of the recommended titles too - I'll see which way my mood goes when the reality of what she wants begins after tomorrow night.

If last night is any example of what's to come, I suspect that by the time we are done tomorrow night, that I will have a much lower desire for a few days as last night was quite satisfying. I am also wondering if I am more aware of the intensity of the past 2 nights given that tonight may be the last for a while.

Last night I wasn't surprised when about 10pm, Sue came into our office, where I was paying some bills and catching up on stuff, in just a robe. She stood in the doorway until I noticed her and then she just opened the front of the robe to reveal her naked body underneath. "Can I lure you away from your bills for something better?". She pulled the robe back together and turned and walked up to our bedroom.

Our son had turned in early and our daughter was long asleep so as soon as I could close out what I had up on the computer, I followed her up.

I found her lying in the bed with the robe sensually opened at the top showing off the tops of her breasts. It was a summer robe so it was very short and in the dim light I swore I could see the pink of her pussy underneath. I sat down next to her and kissed her and went to pull the robe open more and she stopped me and said she wanted to ask me something before we started.

"Do you want me to do this with Don next week?". I was thinking of what I should answer when she continued "I want to know that you want me to do this next week - I want to be sure you are okay with all of this and that it's what you want". I stumbled for words and what I started to say was "yes" and she continued to talk as I tried to come up with what I was going to say "I wasn't sure about this at first, but I am now liking the idea more and more".

I answered that by saying that I did want her to do it and I admitted that I wasn't sure about how I'll feel next week but that it was something I wanted to experience. That apparently was what Sue wanted to hear me say as she simply said to me "tell me what you want to experience". I wasn't necessarily ready for that question and when I must have had the deer-in-the-headlights look - she just said "tell me what you want to feel". I was sitting next to her on the bed and she looked at me and said "cat got your tongue?" and then "maybe this will help?" and she gently pulled her robe open and then said "next week I'll have panties on you know?".

I wasn't ready for this but hearing her saying what she did and seeing her naked body being revealed. I took a deep breath and told her some of it. I told her that her wearing panties and knowing what it means is something that absolutely drives me crazy and I came out and told her that I WANT her to do that next week. And basically once I got that out in the open, the rest of it just came flowing out. I told her that I wanted her to tell me everything she does with Don next week. She was about to say something when I added "I know you'll see him during the day and I want to know you went back to work for the rest of the afternoon".

I told her that I wanted to feel her desire for him and that I wanted to know that I have to wait for her. I told her that I wanted to know that Friday night when she gets home from her "regular date" that she won't let me have her at all. I even told her that I wanted to know what Don had to say about what we were doing.

She giggled at that last comment and said "he's already very excited" and I said something like "I'm sure he is" and she said very casually "he likes that I'll be all his for a while" and a second later she said "sorry" and another second later she said "it's something he's wanted for a while now".

It was one of those moments when it just seemed like I could just say anything and I said in reply "I know, but this is just for a little fun for now" and at that she leaned up on her elbows and pulled me down to her and she hugged me and said "don't worry, lets have some fun with this and then I'll be yours again".

I almost asked "what will Don think" but I did NOT. I didn't necessarily want to hear it.

As we kissed she said to me that I should "...enjoy tonight and tomorrow as much as I can...." and then she added - and I knew she said it to get to me - "because then I am his". I know she felt my cock poking at her pussy at that moment because she looked down and as if speaking to my cock she said "that's right - you'd better enjoy it now" and with that she gently pulled her legs back and let me push into her a bit. She let me in a bit but the pushed back at me, handed me the lubricant and just said "would you mind?". As I dripped some onto my hand to apply she looked up at me and just said "besides, you like me better when I'm wet don't you?". That made my cock throb as I slicked it up. We then both watched as I nudged the tip back into her - this time it slipped right in and as I pushed into her further she just said "go slowly, let me get used to you".

I think I've posted before how she'll do this at times - let me (or I'm sure Don) lube up and then push into her before she's necessarily ready for heavy fucking. The sensation of how tight she is at that point is incredible. But what's even more awesome is feeling how she loosens up after a few minutes and how her pussy goes from being tight to being nice and open and looser and MUCH more receptive. As it happened last night she kept on looking down at my cock in her and how wet it was when I pulled it halfway out before pushing back in.

She looked up at me and said very plainly "I love watching Don fuck me like this too". As if I didn't already have a billion thoughts in my head now I just had one that seemed to take over everything. Pushing back into her all I could think about was her lying back like this and letting Don have her. I know I've said it many times in the past here but maybe knowing what's coming up made me that much more aware of it - but watching my hard cock push into her - it was all I could think of at that moment was to see Don's cock pushing into her. I can't describe how I felt other than that my cock seemed to grow even larger which brought a moan from Sue. But looking down all I could think of was that Don's cock was going to be in her a lot soon and somehow it just turned me on incredibly to think of that. Feeling myself bottoming out in her, feeling her labia spread wide around the thick base of my cock - all I could think of was how Don would push into her like this - how he'd feel her pussy open up for him - how he'd feel her stiff clit rubbing against his pubes - but mostly - how her pussy feels inside as it pulls him deeper and closer to her.

She saw me looking as I was lost in thought and I suddenly heard her say "you like knowing Don will be in me, don't you?". I looked up at her and just nodded and she saw that what she'd said was really turning me on. I felt like I was almost in a trance. She whispered more "you like that he knows my pussy almost as well as you do?" and I KNOW she felt my excitement even if I was almost speechless. She looked into my eyes and just said "You can watch - go on and look at it". "Imagine it's Don's cock in me" and then she said "... you like knowing hes going to cum in me don't you?". Again, I swear my cock felt like it grew even bigger and she kept going "...you like seeing him push into me just as he's going to cum don't you?". I was almost there, she was so wet by now from her own excitement. I wasn't even pulling far out of her - it was more thrusting deeper in her as she'd push herself towards me. And then she said it to me - "just think of how much he's going to cum in me before you get to!".

My god - that did it!!! I slammed deep into her and she held me tightly and just said "go on baby - let it go in me - deep in me". I know my cock was focused on spewing inside her but damn if my brain didn't have a vision of her whispering that to him. As I thrust back and forth inside her, I kept going through my orgasm and just as mine faded I felt her body start to really respond and a moment later she arched her back up towards me and let out a deep moan followed by the sensation that I know Don also knows well - the feeling of her pussy spasming in orgasm on my cock.

As she came down from her bliss she looked up at me as I went to pull out of her and she giggled "what a mess" and as I pulled free of her she looked up at me and smiled and said "want to take a taste?", at which point I smiled back and did in fact go down on her.

I know in the abstract that this could be viewed as something gay or bi-, but at that moment, it was totally hetero to me - it wasn't the fact that it was mine (or Dons) cum I was licking out of her - it was so much more that I was sharing and feeling her pleasure with her. As I gently licked at her she lay back against the bed and let out gentle moans. As I continued I came to a question in my mind and I looked up at her and asked her "will you let me do this to you next week?". She tilted her head up and looked at me and seemed to think for a second and then said "I don't think so as that would mean I'd have to take my panties off!".

And so we're here - midday on Tuesday with me less than 12 hours from my last fuck with Sue for another 11 days. Good thing no one is around to see my hard-on under my desk.

Well, sounds crazy hot. What an amazing woman! She loves you too much to hurt you Stb but I still think that once Sue "tries" it this coming week and Don has his chance to claim her over and over again, they will begin to impose this waiting more often regardless of Don's vacation schedule just so don gets it clean. That's the natural next step in this progression, right? I for one thought it would be condoms or pulling out first but u skipped over that one. Either way I think Sue is telling you that you're number 1 in her heart, now her pussy is a different story. You can do this! Her pussy is a small price to pay from time to time to get incredible eroticism, handjobs and blowjobs. Now if she stopped that then I would be worried! Fuck her hard tonight so that she feels it when she's with Don on Friday!

Far2 - I have viewed this experiment we're trying next week as, for me at least, to see how denial feels for a longer period of time. It's really no secret that I've been wanting this for a while now - to know that for a period of time, only Don will be giving her sexual pleasure.

I am definitely not a fan of condoms. At this point, I believe I would actually prefer jerking off over condoms - however - you bring out a good point, and something I haven't really considered - would I be willing to settle for condoms if that is the choice I am asked to make at some point? Honestly, I haven't thought about it that far out as I know Sue really doesn't like them either and I suppose I've been just lumping them all together under the heading of "Don doesn't like it".

I have to say though - I am not going to bring this up as I don't want to plant any ideas and certainly not this one in her head. As I said, I truly feels she knows how important it is for us to have our own sexual release together - despite everything else that she/we may do - the moments when it is just us, regardless of all the teasing or whatnot, the moments when it is just us rocking each other to orgasm and sharing that moment is something that sort of cements our bonds if you will.

I do know she must feel the same with Don and I'm okay with that. What I'm saying is that if she wants that fulfillment from both of us - and obviously mean me - that I want her to figure out how she wants to handle it. In the meanwhile, it is incredibly hot to know that it's now maybe 7-8 hours before it'll be the last time I'll have true sexual contact with her till the end of next week.

I see you are using Bill Clinton's definition of sex, LOL! penis in vagina= sex. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." :)

Good luck and I would keep that condom thing out of her head too since don would be all over that one, although he is getting wat he wants now "for a little while". Like I said before...at least you can jack-off and get a blowjobs...imagine if you had to wait until next Friday! My fucking head would explode!

Sainted Woman

Mr Soon, that is what I believe your Sue to be. She wanted to confirm that for certain this week was something you wanted. She seems very up to the task. It would be very exciting if, after you have waited for the entire eleven days and nights, she came home on that Friday and asked/told you that Don wanted just one more day of her being "clean" and that you could have her when she came back Saturday afternoon. Would that make you shout "Aunt Pam"? Thank you.

STB,
Of course if you wore a blindfold, the pantie condition could still be met - you wouldn't see her (or Don's!) pussy while you cleaned her. Been done before, if not yet by you. I suspect you may be drawn to it before that final Friday ...

Stb what incredible sex you are having at the thought of the impending denial. Like some people gorging themselves with food prior to a fast. I can understand your excitement but I feel, like far2, that the natural progression will be that this may be the norm. Or if not the norm, then 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Or you get her once a month. Do not bring up condoms, yuck!

Woooohoooo so it begins! I for one hope you fell asleep with a naked Sue and woke up to find she put panties on sometime last night. :). Do you think you will hold off beatin the meat until Friday when she gets home? Now that would be interesting!

One more thing on the condom note, do you think that would even work for Don? Meaning is it a matter of keeping Sue cum-free or is it he doesn't want you inside her? I would go with the latter since pulling-out seemed like the next logical step before you are doing what you are now. I do like the once a month reclaiming idea! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back