Gang Bang party in Pa

• Thread starterpahotblondewife
  • Start date

pahotblondewife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2004
My wife is setting up a gang bang party for Sept/Oct. She will be doing the screening, both email, and the next step, which is meeting us for fun. You must be black, well hung over 8", respectful and clean. Send at least 3 pics tp Pawife4blk@yahoo.com.

She has admitted that she is a black cock slut. and wants to fuck each guy she finds interesting via email. The ones she has fun with and likes will be invited to the gang bang.

This chick never looks the same in any two pics but at least she looks good in them all. I can't figure her out.

where in Pa are u?

the pics cover 3 years. We are very real. We are in Eastern Pa

I talked to your man before through yahoo msgr.

pahotblondewife said:
the pics cover 3 years. We are very real. We are in Eastern Pa

is that the philly area or somewhere else?

Wow

Nice one Pa wife fantastic photos good luck you look sensational!

Thanks UK!!! The party will be held in the Poconos. We are calling it "Jamaica in the Poconos". Ideally we would like 4 males for each couple. Philly is about an hour south east of the parrty. Our email and IM is pawife4blk@yahoo.com

Thanks for the great comments in our email! :)

no condome should ever be used on any white pussy by black men

Hi There.blk Male Here In The Poconos.jamaican.get At Me.

forgot a pic!

I still have several pics of you saved to my pc from back when your husband and I used to chat. Good to see the new ones or others.

ty pimp,,,,,lots of new ones coming up!

Hot post :) thanks

count me in

Wow

WOW your wife is HOT!! post more pics of her encounters!!

this one is for real

Fellas, this one is definetly for real, and worth every second of your time and effort !!! dont miss out on possible the .....second best ;)......white pussy in the east :)