• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gang Bang party in Pa

• Thread starterpahotblondewife
  • Start date
The 4th picture in your first post looks like you have some illegal material on the table!!! I could be wrong.

Gerard

REALLY HOT §!!!

wonderfull
stuff

like some more pics :)

god that is so hot its unreal. ur wife is very naturally pretty, plus you can tell the way she handles that black-jack that she loves it. ur a very lucky man

I wish my wife would do this kind of stuff

anymore pics?

I had a hard time finding this thread, it was so far back I had to search for it

To The Top

any new pictures? This is my top 3 favorite threads!

hell yeah I love watching this slut get fucked and sucking cock.

For all who thought I was fake!!
I have become addicted to BBC. So much so I am planning another gang bang Oct 28th.
pawife4blk@yahoo.com

thanks for the nice words!

love the early pic of her with a cock deep in her asshole any more like this?

fine filly u got by the the way

great pics

you have a good wife, i am trying to train mine to be like that.

Any serious blk man over 9" email us :)

What can I say she lookks great serving all that BBC! Keep us posted on her gangbang

best thread on this whole forum

thanks, and keep posting new pictures!

god you are so effing gorgeous....and the way you love that bbc is so sexy....please more pics.....can we have another of you with black cum on ur face?

next bang bang

next time you have a gb ...let us know- hot wife from scranton area would love to partcipate.

new pics from 10/28. Slutkatboss, email us!

Watching her take the rope is so fucking hot.

pahotblondewife said:
new pics from 10/28. Slutkatboss, email us!

Fantastic pics!

Users who are viewing this thread