• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gang Bang party in Pa

• Thread starterpahotblondewife
  • Start date
if you ever get a party together in NWPA drop me a line

Post more pics of this latest gangbang! Its HOT

email blocked

you asked us to email, but it's blocked.
i PM-ed... you :)

I log on and look for this thread every damn time

Your wifes beautiful milky white body mounting on a big black african with her long blonde hair waving around. As he thrusts his thick massive black cock inside her wet willing pussy. She slowly bends forward so he can suck those creamy white beautiful titties with his thick black lips. I just have to know.. while your watching this interracial jungle lust right in front of you.. who usually cums first?

man they r unreal pics show us more

slutkat,,,we are pawife4blk on yahoo. Thanks for the compliments. These are from Mon morning!

You are very beautiful and...

... so young, i'm getting excited just thinking how many black cocks you will enjoy all your life...

Looking to play

I'm interested in your next Gang bang! I'm in cleveland ohio! What part of Pa are you in?

Thanks for sharing! Only wish my wife was as bold and willing as yours!

pffffffffffff damn she is soooo hot ...
too bad I live in Europe and can´t meet ...

pics in slutty clothes are all so wonderfull

would make me so happy with some more pics

god yes that is so hot!

thank you!

Thanks for all the compliments. I am a black cock *****, and have
told hub that if I find someone 11" or better, he can have me whenever he wants.

Damn thats hot seeing her taking it with her legs closed, dman, lucky dudes. I love that DP one also.

How did the gangbang go?

Wish I could have been there.

Solid cpl ... fairly selective ... I say if you're one of the black men who are invited inside, you better lay it proper darkcavern style. Every black man has a black dick but a Cavern style black man, keeps a lady like pablonde hooked on dark dick

well put stylish

Congratulations on making such big efforts to ensure your wife maximises her sex life. The super bulls will ride her hard and give her the contentment she truly desires. She is lucky to have such an understanding husband - so pat yourself on the back. Remember to make sure she has nice clothes, so that she can feel very sexy and desirable for her bulls. Slip some extra money into her purse, so that she can handle unexpected expenses of dating.

I hope that you allow her to 'be marked' in some way so that you have visual confirmation that her bulls have claimed their ownership of her. Maybe a clit or nipple rings, and a special bull ring on her finger.

you are some lucky husband

hot...whatta pro

Users who are viewing this thread