Gang Bang party in Pa

• Thread starterpahotblondewife
  • Start date
AWESOME picts, thank you for sharing.

thank you

:) thanks for the compliments!

Nice pix. She's hot.

would love to join you for a gang bang.jess has only been with 1 BBC. we have played several times and on the web cam. we are near philly if interested.

Attachments

• S5000429a.jpg
    S5000429a.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,963
Really great pics. Thanks. Hope to see a lot more from you all.

dd

pahotblondewife said:
the pics cover 3 years. We are very real. We are in Eastern Pa
Any shot with a wedding ring is a good shot!

V

gee guys, I like the pics, but don't you think you might not want to leave the coke on the table when your taking the pics?

Great pics. I can only dream of seeing my wife doing likewise. Thank you for sharing, look forward to more from you and others!

Nice the bath pic.
I want a wife like you.

GREAT PICS!! What a sexy wife. Go any cum shots?

Love your pics - particularly the bath one. BBC sitting on his throne while his slut worships his cock. That cock looks like the centre of her universe - a hot wife slave waiting to receive her sustenance - all her need focused on that place where she is joined to her Master. Mmmmm...

she can really eat cock. Does she drink the jism?

Excellent pics.. makes me wish I had more time for my next PA trip. Then again... time is realtive.

10th page has some really good pictures

any more?

Wondering how this went and how their gangbangs compare to mine. We should have a reciprocal guest list!

you are so lucky,i cant even find 1 blk guy to fuck never mind 2 !!!
your just plain greedy!

pahotblondewife said:
:) thanks for the compliments!
You are utterly awaesome and give immense ppleasure withh thseese photos....thank you. After your efforts professional shit is just that.....shit !

I just noticed different women in virtually every pic. Makes me wonder. Still like to exchange guest lists IF this is for real!

Great thread!