• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gang Bang party in Pa

• Thread starterpahotblondewife
  • Start date
Nice snowflake :) likes it bareback too

those are some pretty big lines of coke you got set up on the table....yowza !

attachment.php

If we didn't look at the original, we would have said some nut put it there with photoshop. Its not coke, but we are not sure what it is. We will have to look at the vid. We do like to drink, and may indulge in a smoke every few months, but are not into coke.

thanks

to the top

keep posting these pics are great

no more pics?

wow after seeing these pic i now know that most of the people that say things like blacks have huge cocks are just lieing the cocks that are showen are about as adverage as they come.

best pics

your pictures are the best have seen so far on here, yo have 1 great wife keep it up

What a freak. I can see she loves BBC and wants to show how proud she is to get up on it. I love the pics where the guy is hitting it from the back...my favorite position. Guys who are 7 inches and under feel left out. Can't you just give us a BJ or hand job on the sides at the next party?

Last edited by a moderator:
this has to be one of the hottest threads on this site, ever!

keep up the great work!

again great pics
do you have some pics of her dressed before she goes out ?

thanks! new party coming soon!

GRRRRReat !!!

she´s soooo hot !!!
this whole topic gives me a hard one .

and thank the both of you for sharing :)

so how does some one get an invite to your party

Hey hotblond sent you pm.

Thank you! We are looking for people from Eastern Pa, or can travel here.

i am from bethlehem area, but my wife doesnt play
;(

oh my what a great pic in the bathroom......

lovin the pics

planning a party near Valentines day :)

great !
some more details ?
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread