• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting what I asked for

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
So - last night I asked her if she was going to see Don tonight if I could join them again. She said, honestly that she'd rather I not join them tonight. As she said "it was fun last week but I'd like some alone time this time" and then she said "but I promise you I'll be all yours when I get home!!". How could I say anything to that answer!

Last night lying in bed we did kiss and hug a lot but no sex, that was a certainty. She told me that she was glad I'd talked to her (her way of saying that she understood me more) and she said that she was going to enjoy "having fun" with me. I hinted that she should be careful and she said she'd be sure that I was okay - and she said "this is going to be fun but you need to let me know if it's not for you". I hugged her and told her that I would.

Nice

This is going to be fun to watch. Mr Soon, did Sue ever tell you that she saw you were distressed that time at the bar and eased up a bit? I believe that because of her deeper understanding of what you want, she will push your boundries even harder. Keep the lines of communication open so she will know what hurts too much. I dont think she wants to crush your emotions while having her fun. I am sure you dont want to over react like that first time with Brad, when you ran out of the room. That may cause you Darling wife to abandon the whole thing. Thank you

Joe - I didn't ask her that specifically but I am fairly certain that she did recognize how I felt. She certainly alluded to it in some of what she said to me as well as in some of the ways she's asked me if I'm okay about things.

What I'm feeling is that she's started to really understand what turns me on about what she's/we're doing. She asked me again to tell her about how I felt watching them fucking up close and I am sure that she understood how turned on I was from how I answered her, especially the part when I told her how I felt as I was so close to them as he was cumming in her.

I've known from our first date that she loves it when a guy cums in her and I think she was pleased that it seems to turn me on in much the same way.
Anyway - I've got a 4pm conf call to get ready for before I can head home.

Good evening all. Thought I'd pass some time here while I wait to go pick my daughter up from a friends house in another half-hour or so.

I can't stop thinking about Sue though. I re-read what I posted last weekend and I probably shouldn't have read it as I am now wickedly horny and hard. Thinking about her from both last Friday and then how she was on Tuesday - it was one of the first times when I did want her and she truly said she didn't. I know it's crazy but knowing she wanted to be horny for Don tonight just turns me on like crazy.

I've actually been thinking back to last Friday and what we'd talked about. It's really amazing to see how sexually open and even aggressive that she's become - and even more so - how sexually confident she is!! I think maybe that's the most amazing thing - and maybe it's something related to cuckolds in general - that I really enjoy knowing how she's changed and what she now no longer seems reluctant to admit.

Seeing her with him last week was really amazing. I know I've been there and watched them before but this was the first time that I felt I truly "watched" them. I still can't believe that I actually knelt by the side of the bed and was only a few feet from watching them fuck. It's very different being up close, that's for sure. I found myself feeling like I was a part of the action and even cheering them on in a way. I've watched her face and her body before as they've had sex and she's orgasmed - but last week was the first time I was close to and focused on her pussy being invaded by his cock and watched there. It seems almost taboo to have done that. I didn't have the urge or desire to suck his cock though I will admit it was arousing to see.

But I guess what struck me was how physical it seemed. Watching their faces or their bodies - there's a softness - kissing, caressing, rubbing, holding - even that look in her eyes.

But watching him fucking her - watching his cock plunge into her. It is so what I wanted to experience - even though all I was doing was watching, it was nonetheless incredibly fulfilling to see and experience. I've been there as they've orgasmed together and I've long known how she feels during that moment knowing the pleasure she's given him and I've loved watching that. But being down below watching it up close - seeing how wet she becomes at times, knowing he's making her feel incredible. And then, seeing his cock slip out of her covered in wetness - it is such an intense feeling watching another cock draw your wife into ecstasy.

I don't think I felt humiliated though. Quite the opposite maybe - I think I felt empowered - that I was able to encourage and let my wife experience something like that. Yes, I did feel a little twinge of queasiness when I realized the moment was approaching. If I close my eyes I can still "see" him pushing in deeply and then remaining for a moment before doing it again even deeper the next. Seeing her pull her legs back and push up at him - opening herself up even more. How can you not feel intoxicated being there and seeing it. Like I said, I actually felt like cheering him on and rooting for him to let loose. I can't say it was as good as my own orgasm - but seeing him plunge into her one last time and then seeing him stay deep in her as his body tensed over and over - knowing he was cumming in her at that moment - if there's such as thing as a dry-orgasm, I think I had one. It was beautiful - the culmination of intense passion. Hearing her cry out in orgasm of her own just as he finished and began to gently thrust in and out - knowing she was climaxing and enjoying the warm wetness he'd left in her. Even now if I were to start to jerk-off, just thinking of that would probably set me off.

But now, let me pull myself together and go out and pick up my daughter and then wait patiently for my sweetheart to return.

Thanks for the update Soon. It seems like Sue is so confident not only in her sexuality but in her being totally in control of her sexuality and her sex partners. Oh to be cuckolded by such a woman!

Sue's what? pushing 50
so get all you can STB coz the old gray mare
ain't what she used to be .........soon she won't
be able to pull cock at all ( giggle )

Umm, I came reading this story! i couldn't help it!

Hi Soon To Be, I think Sue is in love with Don.
Clearly she surrenders to him lustily, lol!

Good girl! :cool:

Hey and Happy Mothers Day to all the wives who may be here.
Sue is off relaxing downstairs - I cooked breakfast, the kids pitched in and cleaned up afterwards and we've given her our gifts and such. She's quite content sitting in the sunshine reading her book. On top of dinner out last night where we shared a bottle of wine - I don't think she has anything to complain about!

Northern - thanks. It's been sort of enlightening for both of us. Long ago we had talked about how people change in a marriage. How some people resist it and it tends to pull their relationships apart over time. But for us, we've always accepted change and fortunately, our mutual goals and desires have been in sync with each other so that the changes that have happened over time have done so willingly by both of us and have only drawn us together. I know it sounds crazy but I honestly think we are closer now in many ways than before she started to fuck other guys.

But to answer your question - no, she doesn't do a lot of texting or emailing or even talking on the phone. Call it strange or whatever, but aside of a few Emails and an occasional cellphone call, they do not hang on each other. Sue is far from unable do do anything without him - but I do feel that she is becoming more and more desirous sexually with him. I can't say exactly but she seems to give much more of herself to him when they are together - by that I mean that outside the purely physical stuff, that she seems closer to him and wanting his attention more. Of course, that could also be for my benefit since I opened up to her about wanting it.

She was QUITE tired when she came home Saturday morning - perhaps more-so than usual. She said that Don had been more physical with her than I'd seen the week before and indeed, when I undressed her it was obvious that she'd been well fucked (sorry, the only way to describe it). Aside of the reddened color and swollen appearance when she turned around I could see that her butt was quite reddened too. That's one of the other things I've seen her giving to Don - she finally told him that she enjoys a little spanking action when the mood is just right. It's something we've done together for a long time and I think that she told it to Brad so I knew it was just a matter of time before she wanted that with Don.

True to her word though, once I'd gotten over the initial moment of seeing her naked again in front of me - finally without the panties on - she said she was pretty tired but she looked at me with such passion in her eyes and said something to the effect of "I need to feel you" even though she was pretty tired. I lay her down on the bed and knelt between her legs and pushed them back to reveal my prize.

I think that is a sight I will never tire of - seeing her pussy open up revealing where Don had been earlier in the evening. It never fails to make my cock swell and throb. I was going to push right into her but instead, I wanted to take a moment longer and - maybe savor the moment. Instead of pushing my cock into her I put my hands on either side of her and pushed back opening her vagina even more. This late at night she seemed to have little energy and simply lay back letting me explore and I loved to pull her open and look inside and see the remains of their earlier passions. When I think about Don's cock being in her and him depositing his cum deep in her - damn it gets me wicked hard. I leaned forward and gently licked at her now gaping pussy and I could taste the tang of the cum that Don had left in her.

I looked up to see her looking down at me. I knew at that moment that she knew I was enjoying what I was doing and that she knew I was tasting and licking his cum out of her. The look on her face was all I needed to keep going and as I'd flick at her clit her body would tense up. As she'd tense up her pussy would tighten up around my finger and when she'd relax a moment later, more evidence of their earlier fun would greet me when I went back for a lick. I swear, every time it simply made me harder and harder.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer and instead of licking, I crept up and pushed my cock into her in one thrust. I slipped right into her and could feel how tired she was by the almost complete lack of friction.

As we got into a rhythm she began to tell me more of what they'd done earlier. I was going into a frenzy as she told me how Don would spank her as he fucked her from behind. All the while she said he was telling her she was a bad girl. I was finally able to work up to ask her why she was a bad girl. She didn't answer at first so I just kept fucking her and asked her a second time - why was she a bad girl. She didn't answer until I asked a third time and that was when she looked at me and said, and I quote, "I was a bad girl for letting you cum in me last Friday night".

The moment I heard her say that I let loose with a huge squirt of cum that was big and hot enough that even she squealed as she felt it deep in her. She moaned and pulled me tight as I finished cumming in her. At the end she kissed me.

More a bit later - I hear some commotion downstairs, gotta run.

SoonToBe said:
As we got into a rhythm she began to tell me more of what they'd done earlier. I was going into a frenzy as she told me how Don would spank her as he fucked her from behind. All the while she said he was telling her she was a bad girl. I was finally able to work up to ask her why she was a bad girl. She didn't answer at first so I just kept fucking her and asked her a second time - why was she a bad girl. She didn't answer until I asked a third time and that was when she looked at me and said, and I quote, "I was a bad girl for letting you cum in me last Friday night".

The moment I heard her say that I let loose with a huge squirt of cum that was big and hot enough that even she squealed as she felt it deep in her. She moaned and pulled me tight as I finished cumming in her. At the end she kissed me.

More a bit later - I hear some commotion downstairs, gotta run.

Oh wow. That was smoking hot, STB. Can't wait for your next update.

The girls - my wife and daughter - are downstairs making cupcakes so I have a few minutes free.

So - naturally come yesterday morning (and today too) I remembered what she'd said and I came out and asked he what that was all about.

Here's the shortened and summarized version. When she got to his place on Friday night apparently he was all questions about what was going on with Sue and I. Sue says she swore him to secrecy on it and then started to tell him what I had talked to her about. He seemed surprised by some of what she told him that I'd said - especially at how I wanted to experience her wanting someone else sexually.

The thing was, what she said she told him was really exactly how I feel! It was honestly as if she'd taken what I'd said and added more words to it that even made sense to me. At one point she told me that she told him that I wanted to know that at times she was even wanting him more than me.

I was kind of speechless in that I wasn't sure that I really wanted him to know all of that but then again, the more she talked and the more she sounded supportive of my crazy wishes, the more I relaxed about it.

She finally looked at me and said "I get it honey". "You want to see and know that I want him, I get it" I told her that I still loved her and that I wanted, if possible, her to share that desire with me. She smiled at me and giggled a bit and said that she planned to do just that. She looked at me and said "I do want him".

Apparently they talked about what turned me on and what didn't. She says she told him that the explicit stuff in the bar wasn't something I was comfortable with and she said to me that she wasn't really comfortable doing that either as in thinking about it since then she even told me that she realized that was kind of mean.

I asked what she'd told him that I liked and she just said to me plainly as if it was nothing at all "I told him you like him to cum in me" and before I could even respond she continued "he said he had already figured that out". She also told him (again) that I liked to lick and clean her up afterwards and she told me that is something he could never do and she told me again that "he really doesn't like to know you cum in me" and that he likes that she's clean for him when she sees him.

And that was when I said something that I guess was Freudian or something because I wished I hadn't just blurted it out but I did. I said "I guess it's good you only see him on Fridays". And the moment I said it - in some ways I wished I could take it back. But now, some time later, I have to say that I was glad I said it. Maybe as I've been saying all along - that I'm telegraphing some of this to her in what I say or do. Well, I probably never would have had the courage to say something like that to her otherwise but there it is. She turned to me and giggled and said "hmmmm, yes, I guess it is good for you that I don't". Maybe it was me and my brain going off but I swear she had this tone to her voice.

Gotta run - I hear that the cupcakes are done....

Oops. Sounds like less pussy for STB in the future. :D

Marys-pet. Yes - I do know that that is probably coming in the future. The strange part is that I want to experience it. I've had her for so long that in some ways I would like to experience doing without for a while. Perhaps in my imagination it will make my desire for her grow even more - but I also know/doubt that the reality will be as pleasurable. Still, to see her reaching for more passion with Don or whoever - it's something I want to see.

Last night after the kids were off to bed it was obvious that Sue was still horny. From how her nipples were stiff through her thin night-shirt, to how she stripped off her panties and pranced around naked as she washed and got ready for bed. She knew that I was watching her the whole time and knew what was waiting under the covers on my side of the bed!

She got in and asked me how I liked having a very naughty wife. I told her again that I was a little surprised that she'd told Don that she liked to be spanked at times. She blushed and said that she wasn't totally honest with me and that she hadn't told him but that he'd simply done it to her (she did say she may have mentioned it as something that she and I have done) and that he immediately recognized her response. I asked her what that response was and she continued to blush and then she just looked at me and said "I came when he did it". It floored me to hear her say that - to think that Don swatted her ass and she came all over his cock!! Damn if that didn't get me ready for her in an instant.

She lay back and just asked me if I wanted my "naughty wife" and I said that I wanted her even more now that she's been naughty. She giggled at first but then turned to a moan as I started to push into her. I'd put some lubricant on so even though she wasn't totally ready for me - I was still able to push into her and I could feel she'd now returned to her normal tight pussy. Still - it was one of those times when she wanted me to do it like that and sure enough, within a few seconds of gentleness, she was eagerly pulling me fully into her.

I know we felt in sync because we seemed so fluid together. We rolled over and I never left her pussy as I moved to be on my back and she was on top of me. As she lay against me and thrust herself up and down I started to tell her "you're being naughty again aren't you" and "Don's going to be mad at you". She started to really get into it and sat up and then she started to talk back to me telling me all sorts of stuff in broken sentences about how well he fucks her and how much he makes her cum. Normally I can't cum all the time when she's on top but last night with how turned on we both were - she started to tell me "how much he cums" and that started to get to me. She told me in the same broken sentences in between moans about how she feels and how that moment is so important to her. When she said something to the effect of giving it all to him as he cums in her - that was it for me too - I spurted and she squealed away loudly as our bodies crashed into each other.

I have to say though, afterwards, for a few minutes after she rolled off of me and we both lay there catching our breath, that I felt a bit awkward at what I'd opened up to her about enjoying and even agreeing to.

She's been somewhat quiet today about this with all the Mothers Day stuff going on (her mom and dad were over earlier this evening) - but I suspect that I haven't heard the end of it all just yet as tonight isn't over yet. But I do know that we're both pretty tuckered out so unless she's wicked aggressive tonight, it's going to just be us relaxing in front of the TV till we nod off....

Seems like Don will be getting a lot more than you and very soon, Stb.

STB lappin up another man's goo from
his wife's distended snatch sounds a wee bit
gay ...........but i must be wrong i always am lol

duke, lappin another man's goo is not my cup of tea, but I would not call it gay! I mean most women blow under sufference and do not swallow and most men dont go down on their women ( I love it). It is all a state of mind. I've been told that is like swallowing oysters or eating snails. If it turns the couple on, why not?

Shidave said:
duke, lappin another man's goo is not my cup of tea, but I would not call it gay! I mean most women blow under sufference and do not swallow and most men dont go down on their women ( I love it). It is all a state of mind. I've been told that is like swallowing oysters or eating snails. If it turns the couple on, why not?

Agree with you on this Shidave. I won't do it either.

However, if her lover leave bites marks all over her body, it would be wonderful to see it.

Well, I'm sorry if I differ in opinion with you - but to me, it is incredibly erotic to go down on Sue and to taste and lick another mans cum from her. It's not really something that I can say I even thought twice about - I just did it. But then again I have been long doing the same for her after I've cum in her - so the only real difference is that it's someone elses. I guess you could consider it gay or bi if you want, but I have no desire to suck Don's cock so when it is just Sue and I, I view it as something we are sharing and not something that involves Don (even though).

To be honest, if I think about it just as Dons cum, then yes, it is a bit of a turn-off actually. However, when I think about it being Sue's pussy that drew it out of him and the passion shared as he deposited it in her - then it becomes an incredible turn-on to see, feel, taste and experience.

As we were lying in bed last night she turned to me and said again that she hoped that what she was doing was okay and that she was only kidding earlier when she was ribbing me about wanting him more than me. I held her and told her that it was okay if it was something she wanted as long as she kept me in her heart and with that she hugged me and said I was crazy and that she loved me and then added that she was "very lucky" to have me.

So - that's it. She knows what I want from her and no I guess, as someone put it here, that I bought the ticket and I'm now on the rollercoaster ride. I just hope it's not too dark a ride!

This morning she reminded me that it'll probably be that time of the month again later this week and she joked that I should probably be sure I "have her before I'll have to wait". I didn't question it - just knowing she's horny enough to mention that to me is all I need to know!

STB:
I think I missed something here:....."I wished I hadn't just blurted it out but I did. I said "I guess it's good you only see him on Fridays". And the moment I said it - in some ways I wished I could take it back. But now, some time later, I have to say that I was glad I said it. Maybe as I've been saying all along - that I'm telegraphing some of this to her in what I say or do. Well, I probably never would have had the courage to say something like that to her otherwise but there it is. She turned to me and giggled and said "hmmmm, yes, I guess it is good for you that I don't". ..... In posts after this one it seems to mean that Sue will deny you more before Fri. night, But I don't see it in this conversation. Am I missing something or is there a typo?

Harry - you didn't miss anything. She didn't really respond to me when I said that but as I indicated, maybe I've been telegraphing this to her all along - my suggesting something and then her acting on it at a later time. So - that was sort of my concern in thinking about it - that I may have unintentionally (or was it intentional?) planted an idea. Her giggling and the look she shared at that moment seemed to make me understand that she just may do that.

I think I was having a bit of difficulty expressing all of this. A lot had gone on and sometimes it is hard to remember the specific context of things.

Her saying no to me last Tuesday was something that, looking back on it, is incredibly arousing to me - that she, knowing I wanted her, expressed her own desire to not want me! That was perhaps a first that I truly felt she'd taken that step on her own. I think my support and acceptance that night, plus what I'd let slip, may have set things in motion for the future.

As I said though, I'm glad. I couldn't really come to terms with it myself - as in me coming right out and saying it to her but indirectly, if she has now understood that if she wants that, then I will go along with it - then I'll be okay and will hopefully enjoy it as it plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread