gf going on first date!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date

mattcrowe25m

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2008
Ok I posted this on the other site and someone suggested puting it here to. I am hoping for some advice and comments. Thanks

Ok, I am not sure where to really start.

My name is Matt and I am 25. My girlfriend's name is Tina. She is 20, very tan, 5'5 and around 110lbs. She is gorgeous and I love her.

That is what makes this really hard. She is starting to date others.

I will try to start from the beginning. I have always liked Tina since I met her over a year ago. When she got out of high school she moved in with her boyfriend. He broke it off just over 6 months ago. Tina moved in with me to have a place to stay and the sparks flew right away.

Then a couple of months ago her friends at school started telling her that she was missing out on everything. We have a very good relationship and talk about everything. I knew what she was going through. I went pretty crazy when I first got to school. Now that is all behind me and I just work all the time.

I told her to go out with her friends when ever she wanted. That went well and she would tell me how everything went. She danced with a lot of guys and kissed a few. Nothing more than that.

The problem was her two friends, Jenn (who likes me) and Candy (who doesn't because I mad fun of her name) kept up the pressure to really let loose. Both of them are sorority sisters and have really adopted Tina into there group since she broke up with her ex. Both of them are pretty wild from what she has told me.

This all led to a conversation where Tina broke down and said she wanted to see other people. She also said she didn't want to stop seeing me. After a few hours of talking I told her she could go out with anyone she wanted, but had to tell me everything. We both have some kinks and have always shared them with one another. One of the things she likes to do is look at websites and read sexy stories as she calls them.

Although I think her seeing someone else is kinda hot I was really scared. The fear is really going hard this week as she has decided to go out with two guys her friends have set her up with. She knows both of the guys. I have seen both at parties, but they don't know me or that Tina and I our together. They think I am just her roommate. Her friends don't know that I know about this either.

To make things worse she is going out with one of the guys tonight on vday. I have to work so I couldn't do anything anyway. They are suppose to go out and then to a frat vday costume party. The guy is a real player from what she had told me before this was set up. He is about 6'4, works out a lot and is black. Even though he is black he is the whitest black guy I have ever met. Real preppy frat guy. Candy set them up.

Then Friday she is suppose to be going on a double date with a guy from one of her classes her friend Jenn and bf. She even mentioned one time how this guy was really her type. He is tall and in pretty good shape. Also a frat guy.

Now that this is all about to happen I am really scared and not sure what to do. That is why I am posting. I have never been into cuckolding and this is really first time to even hear about it.

I guess I am hoping to get some advice. I will continue to post updates, but will never post any of our pics. Sorry.

Just left

She just left with her gf Candy. I also found out I dont have to work. SO now I am sitting here with all kinds of stuff going through my head.

Also she went as the goddess of Love. White skirt and thong and white draping top.

She just called

She just called and not sure how to take everything. I asked how it was all going and she was like really good. Said she wished I had come with her though. Think she was just being nice bc she started right in on how nice the guy is.

She was worried he would be hitting on lot of girls at the place but was really focused on her. She asked me if I was still good with everything and I reassured her like you all have advised. I told her no matter what she does I will always love her. That got the greatest bf ever.

She said are you sure you are ok and I was like totally. No matter what? I said yes. And she said she loved me. I said it back.

She said they had went back to her gfs place and she had two drinks before they got there she was so nervous. Her friend Candy, again who I am really hating more now, tried to get her to switch to the leaf costume. Basically three leaves use your imagination. She said no. I was glad for that. She said she did change skirts because candy had a cooler one. And of course it was shorter. Thanks again Candy.

She asked if I was good with it and I was very reassuring!!! She was happy with that. She said it did feel weird wearing it. Kinda slutty i think. Then she got to party and saw a lot worse there.

Shes having a good time and I joked how good and she said pretty good kinda shyly. She said she promised to tell me everything tomorrow before she goes out again. Maybe at work if we are both free. She giggled and said there would be a lot to talk about. I could tell she was buzzed.

She said they were going to go back to Candy's place in a while to change and then she would probably be heading home. She said she was little tipsy so she wanted to get that out of her system. I told her to be careful and she said she would.

Nice! Ready for the rest, now!

Oh my god pooch ever remember reading this before wwh!

The finish to the date

Ok, I promised to update everyone on what happened. She text me a couple times. Just to see if I was up and to make sure I was ok with everything. Again I made sure to be very supportive.

The worst thing was she called about 130am. She was little worried I was still up after she texted me. I told her I was just up to get a drink when I heard the phone. I asked when she was coming back and she said she was about to but didn't want to see me tonight. She wanted to wait till tomorrow. Needless to say that made my mind go crazy. I felt sick. (Turns out to be nothing I found out)

The other thing about the call that was weird was that she kept telling me to wait on the phone. Candy apparently was talking to her. The only thing I heard was gigling and then Candy saying she would tell the guys to stay. That again made me wonder more. I told her I was gong back to bed and she said I will see you at work tomorrow/today.

We work for the same company. She is a part time receptionist for a different department.

I will try to get the rest up asap. Thanks again to all those I chatted with last night and sorry I got bumped off in the end.

How the date went

Ok I got off at noon today and rushed home. They called to say they didn't need her today at work and I didn't get to talk with her there. When I got home she was getting ready to go over to Jenn's apartment then to Jenn's parents house. That is where they are double dating tonight. Her parents are out of town and have a really nice place apparently. They are going to cook for the guys and watch a movie.

I had a few people ask me what it is about this guy tonight that I don't like. He is a nice guy. I have met him a few times at parties. Tina had mentioned how she really liked him way before all this came about. They have had a few classes together and two together right now. I also found out today that not only had they been chatting some last few weeks but had also had coffee few times after class. I was a little shocked but didnt say anything. Also I thought it was weird that she was shaving her legs again tonight.

So I asked her about last night while she was putting her make up on. She said it went good and she was really nervous at first but he was lot nicer than she thought he would be. I am piecing things together to follow what happened.

The guys showed up and she was already little tipsy. They got something to eat and went to the party. They danced a lot and everything. They did kiss few times and got really close towards the end dancing. She was little weirded out by some of the looks she got from being with a black guy. The party ended around 11 and they finally got out around 1130. They went back to Candies to sober up. They had another drink though when they got there. Candy then said she was going to change and asked Tina to go with her. She talked her into modeling the other costume with her. The guys obviously liked it.

She changed back to her her skirt and went back out. Candy's guy then went in her room just leaving her and Jerrell (her date) alone in living room. She said they talked for while and then they started kissing. My heart was in my throat hearing that. She told him she wasn't comfortable and moved to straddle him. They were only kissing. She also said she knew to get comfortable, because she could here candy and they were busy. Knew it would be little while. She said he was good kisser and all. They did that till after 1 and Candy came back out.

That is when she called me. She was going to leave but didnt want to see me then because she was unsure what to say. She said she also thought she would be way to embarrassed to talk then. When she found out I was awake she wanted to wait for a while till I was asleep. That is when Candy jumped in and told the guys to stay. They were about to leave. I told her on the phone I loved her and no matter what she did that would never change. She said meant a lot to her. She said today that really helped her to loosen up more around him.

After the call the guys came in the room and asked what was going on. Candy said to stay that she was not leaving after all for a while. Candies bf told her to come on then and they went to back to Candies room. That left her and Terrell in the guest room. She said she went in there so no one would here the conversation.

They just laughed at there friends and said Terrell just pushed her back on the bed and made a joke about picking back up. She laughed and said they were kissing again. She got really quite at this point in the recollection. She said he kinda got over her and teased her while kissing. She said after about 10 minutes he had her top off to the side and then she just took it off because it was tangled in her hair. She has hair to mid back. At this point felt like I would pass out. She said this went on for a while and then she got really embarrassed. She had gotten wet and it was all over the front of his toga and her panties. He told her it was ok an he was really flattered. They went back to kissing and grinding. He then went to her tits hard. That is the trigger for her. I knew that was and it was scary to hear that.

She said she was getting little nervous and that he took her hand and placed it on his dick. He still had the toga on. She said she got really hot and that he felt big. Again I thought I would die. She said he was pressing on her and that she was really hot. I asked if she wanted him and she got totally red. She said kinda. I asked how far it went and she said that was about it. Candies boyfriend busted in and she got really embarrassed. She got her top and got dressed.

Candy drover her home and they talked a while. Didn't say about what but it wasnt about me. She did say that she wants to tell Candy and Jenn that I know. She wants to get there advice on some things. Like last night when she was little nervous. I was like no way. She said she thought it might be better if she told her other friend Mandy, who doesn't know me as well. I don't know what to say to this. She also has a friend back home that she could talk to.

I am also thinking about calling the girl from school to find out more about Terrell. Again not sure how to actually ask. Hope you all can help. I hope to get in the chat room tonight to talk. Please pm me if you see me there. Thanks for all the help and advice.

You should put this over in the Story Forum as it would fit nicely there.

muleman said:
You should put this over in the Story Forum as it would fit nicely there.
I want people to reply and give me advice. Not just go oh cool story.

You have told her that you will still love her no matter what happens, so you may have to wait and see how far her b/f takes her.

Her emotions are stirred up and her friends are encouraging her to try new things out.
She is both excited and scared at the prospect of sex with this other guy.

She kept asking you whether you were okay with it - you had a chance to back out.
You told her to go out with her friends because you are always busy with work.

It is only a matter of time before she will go all the way with this guy, and I think deep down you know that is true already.

If you want to be cucked, then continue to give her the space for it to happen naturally like a snowball gathering speed.

If you don't want it to happen, then you will need to talk to her about how you are truly feeling inside before she reaches the point of "no-return" and vanilla sex is no longer enough for her to feel contented.

Key items to consider:

'she said she was getting little nervous and that he took her hand and placed it on his dick'

'I asked her if she wanted him and she went red. She said kinda'

'he touched her tits. I knew that was the trigger (to make her wet and wanting sex?)'

Josetta said:
You have told her that you will still love her no matter what happens, so you may have to wait and see how far her b/f takes her.

Her emotions are stirred up and her friends are encouraging her to try new things out.
She is both excited and scared at the prospect of sex with this other guy.

She kept asking you whether you were okay with it - you had a chance to back out.
You told her to go out with her friends because you are always busy with work.

It is only a matter of time before she will go all the way with this guy, and I think deep down you know that is true already.

If you want to be cucked, then continue to give her the space for it to happen naturally like a snowball gathering speed.

If you don't want it to happen, then you will need to talk to her about how you are truly feeling inside before she reaches the point of "no-return" and vanilla sex is no longer enough for her to feel contented.
Thanks for the advice Josetta. That is why I posted everything here. I have probably past that point. I told her to be careful and gave her some of the condoms for her purse. She asked if I was sure and I told her I loved her no matter what. That was really hard to do, but I do love her.

She just called

Ok, She just called a little after 8 and was kinda mad. Her purse spilled and everyone saw the condoms and her friends were giving her hell. She was like why did you give them to me like it was my fault. I was like sorry. I just want you to be happy and prepared if something did happen. You know that she was like ya I am just embarrassed. She said now the guy probably thinks he is getting laid. I said probably.

Little pause then she said sorry. I was just totally embarrassed. I said it is ok and she said she was actually having fun. She loved the house they were at. It is big and nice. I asked what all they had done she said eat and watch tv. She was in a bathroom changing to go to the whirlpool. Her gf had got it warm and they were all going to sit around and drink and talk.

I told her I loved her and and she said thanks she needed that. I told her to have fun and she said she would try and call later.

Matt, are you really hoping that Tina will have sex with him?

A condom spill is not as embarrassing as when a vibrator falls out of a purse in front of a lot of men.

Enjoy your story unfolding.

Josetta said:
Matt, are you really hoping that Tina will have sex with him?

A condom spill is not as embarrassing as when a vibrator falls out of a purse in front of a lot of men.

Enjoy your story unfolding.
Thanks for the reply. I just want her to get this out of her system. You are probably right about the vib. I may use that line with her.

Update on last night

Ok, quick update. I was up when she got in close to two last night. Didn't want to talk about last night and she was still little tipsy, but horny. She got a shower and then wanted to fool around. Unfortunately the piping wasn't wanting to work for me. I just had all this on my mind and couldn't get it all going. We still fooled around and she got off. Then we went to sleep. She said we would talk when I got through with my errands for the day.

mattcrowe25m said:
Ok, quick update. I was up when she got in close to two last night. Didn't want to talk about last night and she was still little tipsy, but horny. She got a shower and then wanted to fool around. Unfortunately the piping wasn't wanting to work for me. I just had all this on my mind and couldn't get it all going. We still fooled around and she got off. Then we went to sleep. She said we would talk when I got through with my errands for the day.

OK, now you have my full attention. I think it takes a little man to do something as big as you are doing. Way to go for putting her happiness and true pleasure ahead of your own feelings.
That having been said, what's the latest?

Anna

Last Night

Sorry but it is a little long.

Ok, been a long day already. We had a huge talk when I got back. First here is what happened last night.

She said they had a good time and the night really flew by. They cooked for them and had some wine from her gfs dads cellar. (The guy is apparently loaded). Then they sat around watching tv and talking. The guys wanted to watch some game finish on tv so Jenn said they would go get ready for the hot tub. That is when the condom spill happened. She said the guys were really on her and her gf was like did you bring condoms for everyone. It was like 12 of them. I opened the pack and threw a bunch in.

She said she was really embarrassed and mad. Jenn and her left to change. I was a little worried because I knew she didn't take her suit. She said Jen and her had a matching pair then had gotten. She showed it to me. Kinda skimpy but not as bad as you would think. Everything mostly covered I was thinking. She said after she called me she downed a big glass of wine before going out. She was feeling it for sure.

She said they were all laughing and joking and then they played a few drinking games and Jenn said Truth or Dare. To keep everything shorter they all wound up taking the suits off. Then the phone rang and Jenn went to get it. When she came back they just paired off. My heart was in my throat at this point.

She said that her and Jenn straddle the guys with their backs to each other. She said she knew Jenn was riding her bf and didn't want to take it that far. She pretty much admitted the reason at the time was because Jenn and the guy were there and no condom. Her gf isn't on the pill and is Catholic. (Had some one email me that question and also Condoms is are birth control form)

She said Ben (her date) wanted to slid her back on him but she stopped him. She jerked him while they kissed and she said he fingered her. I wanted to die. I am pretty sure she might have noticed. I said to wait I had to go to the bathroom. I washed my face and put my game face on. I did my best to be supportive.

She asked if I was ok and I said of course. Just had to pee. She started to change the subject and I said something to the affect of is that all. She said not exactly. I said then what happened and reminded her that she promised to be open about everything if she was going to do this. She said she was little uncomfortable with telling me. I assured her I loved her and no matter what she ever did I would love her.

She said ok. She said they both got off in the hot tub and when they turned around both Jenn and her boy friend were watching and smiling. That took my breath. Now both her friends knew she was doing this behind my back and knew how far it went. She said in about twenty minutes they got out. Jenn said for them to use the pool house/guest house and they would be in her old bedroom. Tina said she knew that meant Jenn was wanting some time with her bf. When they got in there she said it was like a big room with show kitchen and bed. They both got in the shower and rinsed off. (She loves for us to shower together and that was little bothering knowing it is what we do special)

She said they got out and dried off. She said they finished off the wine on the bed. She said she didn't want to continue. I was like why. She said she just didn't think I wanted to here it any more. She was right, but I also had to know.

My emotions were running high and I said I dont care if he fucked your brains out I just want you to be honest with me and tell me. Needless to say she starts crying and I was like I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be mean. I just want you to be honest with me. I love you and you know that. I just think if you are going to do this then we should talk about everything no matter what it is.

Little more talking and she said ok. I said so what happened. She said that he pushed her back on the bed and opened her towel. She said it felt weird having him see her like that. They are class mates and just recently she says started to like each other like this. She said he kissed her and they did a lot of touching. I asked her if he was bigger than me. She got quit and said yes kinda. She said maybe an inch longer but was thicker. She has told me before that my dick is a little thin but she likes it. Not sure about that but anyway. I asked her if she saw it up close and she was like I had just held it at this point. She made a motion with both hand. I was like that is bigger that what she said it was. She laughed and was like I didn't go get a ruler but it might have been an inch or two longer than yours. This kinda helped her loosen up.

I am 6 by the way and yes I do get her off. So back to what happened. She said they kissed for while like that then she straddled him. She got really red and said she slid herself along him. We have done it like that. No penetration basically. She said she got off really quick and he rolled her over. They kept kissing and fingering her. She got really quite and asked me if I loved her. I thought I would vomit. I knew what was coming. I said with all my heart and gave her a hug. We were both clothed and just sitting on the couch looking at each other. She said he started rubbing his dick up and down her lips. She got really quite and finally said that she knew then she wanted to have sex with him. Felt like a ton of bricks coming down on my head.

She said she told him to get the condoms. He asked where they were and she was said shit they are in Jenn's room where they are now. He started laughing and she was like what. He said you bring all those condoms and now we don't get to use any of them. She said they both laughed. She said they started kissing and she said there are other ways and he seemed ok with that. He said ok and said maybe little latter but he wanted to kiss little more. They did and she said he started on her nipples and you know how that is she said. I said ya. She got quite and said the next thing she he was teasing her entrance again and he had her legs bent up. Full access in other words. My heart just sank. I knew this was it. She said he started to go in and she was like no wait. He stopped and she said she couldn't without protection. He did the usual I am clean. That was not the problem, she said I don't want to get preg. The whole spill that guys normally do went on.

She then said she rolled him over and she stopped talking. I must have looked like a dear in the headlights because she was like do really want to hear this and I said yes. She said I sucked him off. I wanted to die a second death now. She said he also got her off orally. Then they went back inside. Jenn and the guy were there waiting on her. The guys had to go and that is all of that. He did tell her that he wasnt to see her again and she agreed. She asked her to go out after there class on Monday. Not sure what the are going to do.

There is a lot more we talked about today that I am going to post later. I really need your advice on this. But, I have to get off here before she gets back. She went out with Candy for a bit.

Please any advice you can leave would be helpful. Thanks again for the other post.

Thing got little bad

Things have taken a bad turn. After she told me what happened she kinda broke down again and said there is more. I was like what do you mean. She said I told my friends. I was like why? Why would you do that? She started crying and said she needed to talk to someone about all the things she has going through her head. I was like we are talking. She said I know, but I need advice on things that I don't want to ask you. I said like what? (getting a little mad). She said whether she should see me right after a date? I got little mad and said that sounds stupid why wouldn't you? She got mad and said because there are other things to. I said like what. Did you have sex with one of them? She got little mad and said no I told you what we did. But, I wanted to know what they thought about some of the things I was thinking while I was doing things with the other guys. Like what I said (pretty madly) again.

She was pissed and said she wanted to know if having unprotected sex was bad, because that was what she really wanted with the guy in the pool house. She said she didn't want to stop. She wanted him to fuck her and she didn't care about the condoms. She also said she didn't know what to think of me when I would give her the condoms in the first place. Did I really want her to go and get fucked?

I was really mad and said to just fuck who ever you want. I don't care. I don't care if you use condoms or not if you really want to know the truth.

She started balling. I snapped back to reality and started apologizing. I told her I didn't mean any of it. She said its not that really its what I am wondering.

Side note, by this point I was crying to mainly because I could see I had hurt her feelings.

I said what are you wondering she said did you really want me to go and have sex with Ben. I said I just want you to do what ever you wanted. I knew I had told you but I thought that would let you know I was serious. So she said you are ok with me having sex with other guys then. I said yes. And go out with who ever you want to. Do what ever you want or whom ever you want. She laughed a little while crying. I told her I wanted her to take this in what ever direction she wanted to. I loved her and would go along with it no matter what. She said really and I said ya.

We hugged and kissed for a little bit and she said I want to keep talking to my friends about this. I told her that was fine. (By the way, Candy was there when I got there but left soon after and told her she would be back to get her in little while)

She said they had been helpful to talk to and all agreed she had a pretty good guy, even Candy. That was a true shocker.

Then she says part of the reason I was upset this morning is because I haven't told you everything. My heart sank wondering what it would be. Seemed like an eternity. She said Terrell had asked her out on vday. I said I know. She said no he asked me out again for tonight. We had been planning to go and do something for our vday. She said I couldn't tell him no, because I have a date with my boyfriend. I was shocked, but told her that was fine. She is the one to determine how she wants this to go.

She hugged me again and said I was so great. She said Sundays could be our date night if I wanted. I said that was fine. I also told her if she changed her mind that was fine too. She smiled. (I did that to make her see that I was being honest.)

She asked me if I would be honest with her now. I said of course I have always been honest. She said are you doing this so you can see other people. NO Way, I would never do that. You are the only one I want. She smiled and said I know this sounds weird but Mandy said that this probably turned you on.

I got really quite and told her the partial truth. It doesn't, but I am happy when you are happy. (The part I left out is how sick I feel during a lot of this.)

She asked if I didn't want to have sex with her any more. I said of course I want to. She asked about this morning and I told her I was drained from work and all that is going on there. She knows I have a lot of stress at work. She smiled again.

We talked for a while till she had to go get ready to go out with Candy. They were going shopping and talking. Candy wanted to find out more info and how the talk went between us.

I will post what happened when she got back little later on. Please let me know what you are thinking on this. I am also waiting to here from my friend from school that went out with Terrell for a while. Not sure how or what to ask her but I just want to know more about this guy.

Sorry this is so long. If you want me to leave some out just let me know. Hoping that you guys can give me some advice on all this.

She is gone again

Tina got back and Candy told her to go try on the dress she had gotten. She had also gotten some under things to go with it. She came out and I was like wow!!!. It was a black dress like most of the sorority girls wear to the formals. It had thin straps on her shoulders and really showed off her breast. It wasnt slutty by any means but super hot. I let her know that too. She was like thanks.

Her cell rang and she went to get it. I could here her and she looked at Candy and said it was him (Terrell). She told him a change of plans and said to just come by the apartment and get her. I was like no way in hell. But didnt say anything because Candy was there. She kept talking and Candy started talking to me. I wanted to hear Tina, but couldn't. She closed the door and kept talking.

Candy finally left and I talked to Tina while she was getting ready.

I said I don't know about him coming here to get you. She said he wasnt going to come in. Just come to the apartment complex and call. I was still weary till she said why. Candy and her had talked a lot and she wanted to discuss few things more. Heart sank again. Kinda getting use to that lately! LOL

She said I want you to watch me leave, but not where he can see you. I said why. She said Candy and her thought this would make it more real. That is for sure I thought. I told her anything she wanted was fine.

She smiled and asked me to grab us something to drink. We both drink beer and usually have plenty on hand. So I did and she downed it. Oddly I find that attractive on her. LOL

She said sorry and then started asking me what I thought of the dress and of course I was like how much did it cost me. She said it was actually a gift from Candy. She also said Candy hung around to see my face after she tried it on. She showed me the lingerie to. Matching black push up bra and thong. I told her it was super sexy. I did that in a gay sounding voice that she likes and she laughed. I was in a joking mood. Trying to lighten the mood. LOL

She said ok, so you are still good with everything. I laughed and said no I changed my mind. She laughed and said to bad.

We talked a little more and I asked her what did Terrell want when he called. She said to just chat. Smiling.

She said Candy and Jenn (she met them for shopping and chatting) wanted her to ask me some questions that they all, including Tina, had for me. I said of course. She said ok, I am going to be really blunt. (Candy's idea after they talked).

She asked the following: Do you care that I am dating a black guy? I said no he is more white than me. She said stop joking I am serious (in a playful voice). I said no not at all. I am glad you are. She smiled. That about killed me to have to say. But following the wonderful advice I have gotten off the site, I said it.

She said do you care what I do. No not at all. Totally lie but hey.

She paused and said do you care if we have sex? No

What if we we have sex tonight. I was blown away. I knew this was Candy talking through her. She admitted that later. I said no. It is up to you.

She said do I have to use a condom. That one dropped me. I was like well we always do so you don't get pregnant. She shyly but firmly said that is not what I was asking. I said no you don't have to use one if you don't want to. It is up to you and you know that. She looked totally surprised. I said “what”. She said nothing. I just thought you wouldn't want that. I didn't but said “I told you to do what ever you want. If you want to take that chance. Then it is your decision. I will stand behind you.”

It seemed like forever before she said anything.

She said do you care if I spend the night with him. It might mess up our date day. I told her that the day was her decision. I didn't care if she spent the night. Hoping to show how supportive but screaming inside

Would you care if I had a black boyfriend right now for a while? I was little confused and asked her what she meant. She said just answer and I will go to the next question. She actually had a written list that they had wrote at lunch. I said no.

She said so you know that would mean that everyone would think that Terrell is my bf for now on and not you. That guestion made my heart drop to my toes. I said do you want to break up. She said no. But it would mean that people think we are broke up since they will see her and Terrell together. I said if that is what you want then I am ok with it.

She looked like she was going to cry and I said what did I do. She said nothing. Candy just said you would bail on at least one of the questions. She said she figured it would be the condom question since we always use them. We hugged and kissed for just a little while.

Any way she left little before 6 and now I get to sit and wait I saw them leave and it was hard on me for sure.She is suppose to call atleast twice tonight. I also left a message for my friend at school that use to date Terrell. Still not sure what to ask her and how.