gf going on first date!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date
How are Jenn and Candy handling what has happened?
Why is it important for guys to not know you are Tina's boyfriend?

Josetta said:
How are Jenn and Candy handling what has happened?
Why is it important for guys to not know you are Tina's boyfriend?
Things are ok with them. I will have little bit about them in the post that I am about to post.

I don't want anyone knowing the situation I am in. It would be very uncool.

Last night

I took another step deeper into all this yesterday. Tina had a study group at the frat Terrell is in. He was there. After it was over they got a bit to eat and he brought her home. Nothing more than kissing for those reading for the juicy parts. LOL

He did ask her to come to his place. She said another night that she had more studying to do . I asked her if she wanted to and she said another night totally but she also wanted some us time. I was pumped. We talked for a while and then had sex. We each showered and I fixed us a bowl of ice cream. We sat and talked.

I asked the question if what we did was as good as what they did the other night. She said it is just different. She said I love you. With Terrell it is just sex and letting loose with another guy. So then the sex part is better. She said I don't know about that. I like what we do. I always get off with you. I was glowing. LOL

I said do you get off more with me or him. She said I don't know really. I guess him but it is because it is all so new. I said what is the best thing about it. She said I guess the size. Feels her all the way. That hurt like hell i thought. .

I asked her if she had to finish studying and she said no. I said I thought that was what you told Terrell. She said I just wanted to come home to you. Again I felt good. I asked her why she went in other room to talk and she said it is rude to talk on phone in front of someone. I kinda agree and usually I am watching tv.

I asked her if she had made any plans for the weekend and she said Candy wanted all four to go out again friday and Terrell wanted to do something that Saturday also. I said I guess we will have Sunday. She said her mom might be in town after all that has happened. Sorry I said that was ok. She said that is part why she wanted to come home tonight.

I said laughingly that you really wanted to go with him. She said jokingly ya kinda. I said it was your choice. She said you don't want to see me. I said no I do just being supportive. She said I know just joking.

She then got little quite and said Terrell asked her if she wanted to stay over tomorrow. I said what did you say. She said I didnt know and would call him later. Why don't you know? I know how the weekend is going to be. I told her it is up to her. I said We have had 6 months and now it you are into this for less than a week. She said so you are ok with it. I said ya do what ever you want. She said ok let me go call him. She did seem really happy and that did kinda takes the wind out of me. Was hoping it would go the other way.

She came back out and said thanks. I said for what and she said for being so great. I said you are the great one. I am so lucky to have you. She said you were remember we broke up. Laughing.

She said she wanted to go make a few calls and she would just stay in her room so I could sleep. She stayed in there last night.

So here I am another night of waiting for her to call. Sadly I know she is probably staying. I did ask her what was in the bag and she just said her clothes today at work. I said can I see she said nope. That is for my real boyfriend and giggled and left. She was joking the whole conversation.

email questions

I had someone email me these questions and I thought everyone might like to see the answers. So here goes.

So, were her friends the ones who hooked her up with Terrel?

Yes they did. But, she knew him before then. I had also met him at a few parties.

Is the issue, or that from your perspective* you've been kicked to the curb somewhat?

No so far I don't fell like I am being kicked out. Really I don't know how I feel. Sometimes good sometimes not so good.

What was your deep down feeling about her seeing other guys before all this started? I'm talking like when you were just a couple and not trying anything new yet.

I thought it was mostly talk in the beginning. I wasn't happy to find out it wasn't. Still not.

Did you have a fantasies or a desire to see her doing other guys? If your ideal goal was to see her with bbc or other guys in general while you were there or participated, then you need to sit her down and explain that to her.

Again no not at all.

Also what was her desire/fantasy prior to this all happening? Or did she not even entertain the idea of this sort of lifestyle?

I knew when we first got together that she didn't want anything serious since she had just gotten out of a long term relationship. But things went great and it just happened. I think she did want to have a little fun before we met, but her friends really got that ball rolling.

Thanks for the questions.

What r the chances of you and Terrell becoming good friends, but him being the dominant bull in the relationship with Tina?

Sounds like Terrell is now her boyfriend and you are her secret lover living as house mates?

Hum???

Some should be a writer!! (sp) :eek:

Ok

We ALL want the woman that is a *****.... That being said if you type all this about her but no pic's....??? What are we to think... Look I had the ***** for me but... MONEY!! She shall.... Can't keep reading a Harry potter story ALL the time !!

Thanks though!!!!!

The story is exciting and has powerful mind pictures.

Matt has already said he has to keep everything secret for awhile, so photos are not expected, anT we should respect his decision.

Past weekend

Ok, not sure if anyone is even reading this anymore. I haven't gotten as much feed back as I would like.

So here is what happened over the extended weekend.

I had to go out of town Thursday and didn't get back till yesterday. Tina stayed with Terrell the whole time. She has never liked staying at home alone. We finally got to talk about it yesterday night.

I told her Thursday morning that I was going to have to go out of town. She said she would talk to Jenn about staying with her or Candy. That is what she normally does. Apparently Candy suggested that she just stay with Terrell. Candy said she would even call him. Which she did and he agreed of course. When she told me I wanted to vomit. That was like a stake in the heart.

So I got back yesterday morning and this is what went on. Thursday she cooked dinner for them. Friday they had a double with Candy. Then they went out together shopping and hanging out Saturday. Sunday they stayed in and watched some movies. She cooked again that night for them.

The most irritating thing was that she didn't call me much. She also seemed really different at work and on the phone the last time we talked. Jenn called me and we talked before I left work yesterday.

She asked me how things were going and I told her how things were with Tina at work and on the phone. She said she was so sorry. That she didn't mean for that to happen. I said for what to happen. She said it was Candies idea for them to live together while I was gone. I was floored. Didn't really think of it as living together. That is what Candy told her to think of it as. She also told her that she shouldn't call me during the week. That is why I didnt hear from her much.

Jenn also said that Candy messed with them a lot about living together and acting like they were married. That is why Tina cooked a lot for them. She also did their laundry and cleaned. This oddly bothered me a lot more than some of the physical stuff. That led to Jenn saying that Terrell had given her a drawer to keep some things in during the week. Again didn't like that.

The last thing Jenn said really bothered me. She said she was against Candy on this, but she didn't find out till later. Apparently Candy told Tina that married couples don't use condoms. She got quite and then said they didn't. I froze. I didn't know what to say. She said it was ok because Tina started her period monday.

I stayed at work kinda late because I didn't know what to say to Tina. I finally went home and she had cooked. She was acting like nothing had happened and I wanted to follow suit. After we ate she talked on the phone and then came out. We sat there a while and said we need to talk. My heart went through the floor. I hate those words.

She said don't you want to know what all went on. I said ya. She said why haven't you said anything then. I said I just wanted you to be open about everything and come to me about it. She smiled and said ok. She then relayed what happened each day. She also said please don't be mad but we didn't use protection. I was actually glad I already knew that. I said well we discussed it and it was up to you. She said don't worry I started today. I said oh ok.

We talked about what Candy had told her. I asked her how it all went. She said it was odd at first, but then she really got into it. She said she hoped it was alright that she had left some clothes over for when she stayed over. I said sure. Although I wanted to die. She also said he bought her some stuff to leave there as well.

She also told me that he had asked her to go with him and his friends on spring break. His parents have a time share that they can use. I asked her what she said. She said she told him she wanted to but didnt know if she could. She said she would let him know. She said really wanted to go, but wanted to make sure I was ok with it. I said it is your choice. She just smiled.

I asked her how much she was going to be staying over at Terrell's apartment since she was now leaving clothes. She said are you jealous. I said no. I just wanted to know. She said she wasnt sure. She got quite and said that he wanted her to stay over more. I said how much more. She said I don't know. Maybe half my time here and the other there. I said is that what you want. She said kinda. I don't know. I was waiting for the mac truck to go ahead and hit me at this point.

I said well I guess it is up to you. She just smiled and kissed me. I said when are you staying over again. She said she didn't know. She said I want some time with you. That made me feel little better.

So that is where I am at now. We talked a lot and now I don't know where things are going.

Matt, you are making it easy for her to be with Terrill by continually saying the opposite of what you are feeling. So as the days go by, she will fall deeper under Terrill's love spell for her. A baby is very likely, and you will not be the father.

I think you should encourage her to go to the time-share for spring break, so she can give you the gift of missing her.

Jenn is helping Tina to experience a pre-glimpse of what it would be like if she was married to Terrill. Cooking is an important part of caring for her new lover.

Tina is trying to divide her time 50:50 between Terrill and you, but this is hard for her because you have been insisting she spend quality time with him. The ratio will need to be 80:20 if she is to cuckold you properly AS IT SEEMS YOU ARE WANTING.

You did not tell us whether you and Tina had sex when she came back this time.
Have you noticed yourself wanting to masturbate more while she is away from her?

How tall are you, Matt, and what color is your hair?
What is your horoscope?
Do you like to keep fit?

Hello Matt

Hi Matt

First, Thanks for having enough courage to proceed with this. To share this expierence with others. To ask for advice and comments. And finally, the courage to give everything to the woman you love.

I can tell reading your posts, found them Tuesday night, Spent an hour + getting up to speed. I can feel the challege you have with allowing Tina to expierence what she wants and your love for her. I can tell, you truely love her. I read once a saying , if you love something you must be willing to let it be free.

Let me comment on a few things.

First, I beleive the advice Josetta is giving you is outstanding!! I tend to agree with her to allow Tina to go on spring break. At the university I teach at part time it starts in a week. If she decides to go, perhaps you could buy her a swim suit to take. Something from Victorias Secret catalog. Not a thong or slingshot. Something nice, but hot. I sure she has a high tech cell phone with camera etc. She may agree to send you daily photos and texts. She may even be able to send you a photo so you can see his size.

Second, Jenn (?) her freind. Sound like she has Tina's and your best intersts at heart. Her willingness to talk with Tina and you is an example. Her offer to be an ear for you and asking if your ok is great. I would make use of that.

Third, Candy? Not sure what is going on there. First you said she was upset that you made fun of her name? That seems odd for a woman to get that upset and vindictive. Her willingnees to help Tina, to assist Tina in writing questions for you: I not sure waht is going on there. I was concerned about her " marrage" thing. I have been married many years and used a condom with my wife for birth control. Other options were not good for her. As Josette said if not careful Tina will be having a babay. Beside the concern for disease.

Finally, I am so jelous of your honesty with Tina. I encourage you to keep it up. I would again, reinforce the fact with Tina you need some reassurace of her love for you. I know Josetta said 80/ 20: 80% for him and 20% for you. That maybe a goal. I thinking at this point both you and Tina need time together to reassure each other of your love for each other.

Thanks again for the demonstration of courgae you have shown us. Thanks for being so willing to share.

Best of Luck and I will be look for the next update.

Meijer

PS: sorry about the spelling errors could not find a spell check LOl

If Tina's boyfriends don't know about the secret love that you and Tina have for each other, they will assume they can take her down the path towards marriage.

So I agree with Meijer that you and Tina need to continually reassure each other about your true love for each other.

Tina is dating a black man which aligns with the erotic stories she is reading on the internet. This must be "heavenly" for her.

Are you able to share with us a deeper insight into your only "kink" desires?

Are you hoping that Tina will agree to marry you and take regular lovers through your marriage?

Or that she will eventually get things out of her system and settle down contently with only you?

This week

Tuesday night we had a huge fight. She got in from a study group with Candy. I have seen Candy a few time over the last few weeks but tried not to pay any attention to her. Well I got a huge shock. She is pregnant. Apparently by her black boyfriend and now really showing.

Well when she left Tina and I talked about it which led to a fight for who knows why. She got pissed and grabbed a bunch of her clothes and left for Candy's place.

Wednesday I waited for her at work, but she called in sick. I tried calling her all day. I finally called Jenn that night. That is when I found out a lot of stuff that is going on.

I asked Jenn what was going on I hadn't heard from Tina. She said ya Tina was pretty pissed. She said you know how close Candy and Tina are. I said ya it just got out of hand when we were arguing. I told her I didn't like that Tina left and went to Candy's. She said well she kinda didn't. I knew what that meant. She went to Terrell's place. I was pissed again.

I asked her why she wasn't answering my calls. She said she didn't know. Come to find out her phone was dead and she forgot her charger. Jenn said to just give her some time. She figured her period was making things worse. I said I knew that probably had a lot to do with it.

Jenn said that Candy found out about it too. She is the one that said for Tina to go to Terrell's. I asked her why Tina wasn't at work. She said it was due to cramps. She said it may have had a little to do with being at Terrell's place too. Jenn said she was on her way back from over there. I asked her when I would hear from Tina. She said probably after the weekend.

She said Tina really liked staying over with him which made me want to jump off a building. She said she looked really warn out when she saw her.

She asked me if I knew Tina had a lot of her stuff over at Terrell's. I said ya she took some with her. She said she has her own side of the closet. I wanted to freak when I heard that. She said ti looked like they were living together to now. I died a little.

Jenn said Candy was to blame for lot of that. I said ya I figured. She said you don't know the half of it. I said what do I not know. She said Candy just wanted her to leave me and stay with Terrell. She said Tina got little mad at her about that. Said some of what I had said was true then. I told Jenn that was kinda what I said. That Candy wanted us broke up and her pregnant.

Jenn said that is exactly what she was trying to do and she told Candy that was not right. I was glad to hear that. She said that fighting with Tina wasn't helping things though. I said I know. She said that I didn't have to worry about her getting pregnant. She said she and Tina had talked a lot and she showed her how to monitor when she is in a dangerous time. I didn't know what to say. I didnt want to thank her, but under the circumstances. She also said that Tina didn't want that at all.

We talked about Tina going with him on spring break. She asked if I was ok with that. I said I guess. She said they were all going shopping for clothes to take. She said Tina was lucky to have me.

That was about all we talked about.

I saw Tina for a little bit Thursday at work. She said she was still mad. I asked her when we could talk. She said maybe Monday. I said are you not coming home. She said ya but not till Monday. She said is that a problem. I said well I wanted to talk. She said I just don't want to right now anyway.

I also noticed a mark on her neck and one in between her cleavage. I mentioned it and she just got really red.

That was all that was said. Now I am waiting for the weekend to be over and get to talk to her.

Josetta said:
Matt, you are making it easy for her to be with Terrill by continually saying the opposite of what you are feeling. So as the days go by, she will fall deeper under Terrill's love spell for her. A baby is very likely, and you will not be the father.

I think you should encourage her to go to the time-share for spring break, so she can give you the gift of missing her.

Jenn is helping Tina to experience a pre-glimpse of what it would be like if she was married to Terrill. Cooking is an important part of caring for her new lover.

Tina is trying to divide her time 50:50 between Terrill and you, but this is hard for her because you have been insisting she spend quality time with him. The ratio will need to be 80:20 if she is to cuckold you properly AS IT SEEMS YOU ARE WANTING.

You did not tell us whether you and Tina had sex when she came back this time.
Have you noticed yourself wanting to masturbate more while she is away from her?

How tall are you, Matt, and what color is your hair?
What is your horoscope?
Do you like to keep fit?
Josetta,

Thanks for the post. Here are some answers to what you asked.

I don't believe a baby is in the future for her and Terrell. She is being careful and i believe her.

They are going to the time share and I am sure i will pay for the shopping trip. Maybe that will help smooth some of the tention out.

No i dont want this. I want it to end soon.
No she started her period so no sex when she got back.

I am under 6 foot tall. Brown hair. Dont follow the horoscope thing sorry I dont know. Ya could maybe loose few pounds but not bad.

Meijer said:
Hi Matt

First, Thanks for having enough courage to proceed with this. To share this expierence with others. To ask for advice and comments. And finally, the courage to give everything to the woman you love.

I can tell reading your posts, found them Tuesday night, Spent an hour + getting up to speed. I can feel the challege you have with allowing Tina to expierence what she wants and your love for her. I can tell, you truely love her. I read once a saying , if you love something you must be willing to let it be free.

Let me comment on a few things.

First, I beleive the advice Josetta is giving you is outstanding!! I tend to agree with her to allow Tina to go on spring break. At the university I teach at part time it starts in a week. If she decides to go, perhaps you could buy her a swim suit to take. Something from Victorias Secret catalog. Not a thong or slingshot. Something nice, but hot. I sure she has a high tech cell phone with camera etc. She may agree to send you daily photos and texts. She may even be able to send you a photo so you can see his size.

Second, Jenn (?) her freind. Sound like she has Tina's and your best intersts at heart. Her willingness to talk with Tina and you is an example. Her offer to be an ear for you and asking if your ok is great. I would make use of that.

Third, Candy? Not sure what is going on there. First you said she was upset that you made fun of her name? That seems odd for a woman to get that upset and vindictive. Her willingnees to help Tina, to assist Tina in writing questions for you: I not sure waht is going on there. I was concerned about her " marrage" thing. I have been married many years and used a condom with my wife for birth control. Other options were not good for her. As Josette said if not careful Tina will be having a babay. Beside the concern for disease.

Finally, I am so jelous of your honesty with Tina. I encourage you to keep it up. I would again, reinforce the fact with Tina you need some reassurace of her love for you. I know Josetta said 80/ 20: 80% for him and 20% for you. That maybe a goal. I thinking at this point both you and Tina need time together to reassure each other of your love for each other.

Thanks again for the demonstration of courgae you have shown us. Thanks for being so willing to share.

Best of Luck and I will be look for the next update.

Meijer

PS: sorry about the spelling errors could not find a spell check LOl
mijer,

Thanks for your comments and thougths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
If Tina's boyfriends don't know about the secret love that you and Tina have for each other, they will assume they can take her down the path towards marriage.

So I agree with Meijer that you and Tina need to continually reassure each other about your true love for each other.

Tina is dating a black man which aligns with the erotic stories she is reading on the internet. This must be "heavenly" for her.

Are you able to share with us a deeper insight into your only "kink" desires?

Are you hoping that Tina will agree to marry you and take regular lovers through your marriage?

Or that she will eventually get things out of her system and settle down contently with only you?
Hoping she gets this out of her system and that is all of it.

Sunday and still no word

I still havent heard from her and I am getting more worried.

Matt, you will have to show Tina your loving side - not your angry, worried side.
She needs a spell away to clear her mind. She is being pulled in all directions.

If you truly love her, then set her free, so she can decide in her own time who she needs to be with. Her heart will tell her.

Have you thought about dating another girl in the meantime to see if Tina gets jealous?
All your friends think you have broken up, so you should be able to ask another girl out to see whether you like her more than Tina.

If you do go out with another girl, leave Tina out of your conversations as nothing annoys a new girlfriend more than a guy talking about his ex. You should be devoting your attention to the new girl.

Is almost sounding like Candy has made your girlfriend's choice for her. If she is so feeble minded she can't make any decision without Candy's help, let her go man. You didn't need her anyway.

Quick chat after work

Needless to say the weekend was not good for me. I hate the worrying.

I saw Tina first at work. She didn't speak to me much. I asked her to meet me at the apartment right after work to talk that I wanted to talk about a few things. She said she had a few thing to say also.

Before I left work I got a call from Jenn. She said we have to talk right now. She said she knew I was going home to talk with Tina. I said ya I wanted to apologize for what I said the other night. She said that may not help. My heart sunk as she started telling me what was going on.

She said Candy had talked to Tina and has her convinced that it is a race thing with me. That is why I am mad. I of course said that race nothing to do with my comments. She said I know you aren't racist, but that is what Candy has her thinking. I was pissed at that point.

She said she talked to Candy and she was really mad at me. She said Candy wanted us to break up and was trying to get Tina to do it. Jenn said you know how close they are. I said ya. I said is she going to break up with me. She said I don't know. I thought I would die.

She said Tina still loves you, but Candy has her thinking otherwise. I said what do you mean. She said Candy said we should break up to see if she really does love me. She said if we did then Tina would want to come back to me. If not then no harm lost. I was like that isn't what I want at all. Jenn said she didn't think that was what Tina wanted either, but she was really mad at me and Candy wasn't helping.

I asked her what she thought. She said Matt I don't really know. I know you both love each other, but Candy does have a point that if she really loves you she will come back. It might also end quicker if you broke up. That way Tina would see how much she misses you. I said no way. That isn't was I wanted. You and Candy started all this. Jenn started crying and said I know. She said she was sorry and didn't think it would go this far. I told her it was ok, I didn't either.

I said did you tell Tina that. She said yes and that they both cried for a while. I said be honest with me, is she going to break up when we get home. She said I don't know. I said but you have to have an opinion. She started crying and said that she thinks she will. I started getting little emotional. I asked her what I can do. She said I don't know. Just let her know how much you love her. I don't know if she realizes that after all that is going on.

Jenn said she had to go and I just sat there staring at the walls of my office. I didn't get any work done after that.

I got home before Tina and went straight to her room. Everything was still there so I knew she hadn't decided yet to leave. I did notice a few things. She had dropped all her dirty clothes from the week in our laundry basket. I do the laundry, because I hate to clean. I was kinda pissed but not really. Had to many other things on my mind. Then I thought of one of the post from on here. About looking for proof. So I looked and found only two pair of panties from the whole weekend. Little odd but I knew Tina normally doesn't wear them when just laying around the house.

I did notice some new clothes. Then I found one of her formal dresses and it had the proof on it. Atleast that is what i think it was. I just put everything back and left out. Got sick thinking it might have been proof.

I went to her room and she has a board that she puts a lot of pictures up on. She has few of us and then a lot of her friends. She had taken most of ours down obviously. The reason I noticed the board is because all of our pictures were down and on her board. I saw a note and it was from Candy who had brought her home this morning. She said I put up some of the new pictures that I thought you would like. I got rid of Shit heads pictures since you want need them now. I was pissed big time and hoping the last was not what I thought it was.

Tina got home and said we need to talk. Heart sank again. She said she was still mad about some of the things I had said. She said you know Candy and I are close.

She said most of her friends now think we should break up and see if we still loved each other. I was pissed and wondering who the most was. Come to find out she had told a few more friends at school.

I said is that what you want and she said maybe. She started crying and I was about to. I told her I didn't want that. I also told her I loved her and the whole nine yards.

We kept talking and long story short she is not leaving. She wants some time to think things through. I told her she had all the time she needed. She left a bit ago to go to Jenn's house. I am hoping we can talk more when she gets back.

Would love any advice you guys can give me here.