gf going on first date!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date
Falcon is right. She does what she wants. U get mad but do not do anything about it so she goes out and does it again. Why not? SHE KNOWS U WILL NOT DO SHIT ABOUT IT BECAUSE U R A GODDAM PUSSY!!!!!

No sex? What kind of bullshit is that? Why r u even bothering with this trifling bitch? What the fuck r u getting out of this bullshit 'relationship'?

I swear i want to smack u in the head.

Reactions: AstaSilva
Matt is a born Cuck

Reactions: AstaSilva
Rhino said:
Reality? Prove it! This really is just a story. Better then soap operas i guess.

I agree Rhino, this story is text book bullshit. I read the first 3 pages and was like "wow, I can't believe people are buying this crud. I'll skip to near the end of the thread and I bet she'll be pregnant." Bingo. People here just want to believe this story is true. I'm a female and no girl walks in or around with "cum on their leg and skirt" Give it a rest. This whole thing is one paragraph of bull after another. Anyone who believes this is real life or reality at all needs a head check.

SysZeL said:
I agree Rhino, this story is text book bullshit. I read the first 3 pages and was like "wow, I can't believe people are buying this crud. I'll skip to near the end of the thread and I bet she'll be pregnant." Bingo. People here just want to believe this story is true. I'm a female and no girl walks in or around with "cum on their leg and skirt" Give it a rest. This whole thing is one paragraph of bull after another. Anyone who believes this is real life or reality at all needs a head check.

See? Take it from a woman. She knows.

Why not just enjoy the intriguing story as it unfolds ?
43,000 hits so far, so a lot of people are interested in what seems very true to life, because not many people find their soul mates and can afford to get married until around 28-35. If Tina and Matt were not interested in kinky stuff together, they would have got married quite a few months ago.

mattcrowe25m said:
I went to lunch with Tina today and got an update about the weekend. I told her no matter what happened I loved her. She said she went out with Tina and a few of there friends. One of them has a really bad rep and always seems to be the ring leader if they go out together. She said they were a little bad at the bar. I said how bad. I also assured her a few times that I was good with everything as long as it was just sex. She said she was grinding with a few guys and then they were going to leave with a few guys to go back to Jenn's apartment.

She said one guy had to leave early so she took him to a gas station and sucked him off. She also did that to two of his friends later that night. No sex though. Also no sex with Terrell this weekend. She still wasn't feeling good. She had the stomach virus that Jenn had earlier in the week. Puked for like 4 days on and off. She said it was her new diet. But, she is already to thin for me I tell her.

Stomach virus, huh? There's a much more likely reason for two young women who like unprotected black sex to be throwing up like that.

You should ask if she's picked out a name yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mav848 said:
Stomach virus, huh? There's a much more likely reason for two young women who like unprotected black sex to be throwing up like that.

You should ask if she's picked out a name yet.

And just over a month after their little spring break trip, no less. Right on schedule.

Bullshit

mattcrowe25m said:
It has been a long week here. I had to go out of town and Tina stayed with David. I got in Friday and Tina was getting ready to go out with David. I helped her shave a little spot that she can never reach. She said she hoped I was ok with it, but she made some plans to go out. I said no I guess not. She gave me a kiss.

Candy and Jenn came by to get her. They were meeting the guys at our apartment to go out for dinner and to go out. Candy is getting big. Jenn also said she wanted to do lunch Saturday if I had time. I said sure. I went to my room and Tina came in to say goodbye before they left. She said she would probably come home or stay at Candy's. She wound up at Candy's and David did to.

She came home Saturday and we talked for a little bit. She asked me if I was ok with her staying out this weekend. I said I was hoping to do something for Memorial day since I was off. She said she kinda promised David's little girl that she would do something with them that day and then her and David were going out after. She said it was weird him having a little girl, but it was kinda cool. She said she played mom when she was with them. That makes me feel really weird. Is that normal???

I asked what she thought about David. She said she really liked him and kinda just moved her emotions with Terrell straight to him. That is also what Jenn told me. Jenn also said that Tina liked playing mommy with his little girl. Again is that normal???

Tina as agreed told me everything that went on. She said David gave her a drawer at his house for some of her clothes. She asked me if I was ok with that. I said ya as long as you still love me and was living with me. She said of course and smiled.

She ran out to get us some lunch and when she came back we ate and then read a story that she had picked out. Hers are usually about college girls experimenting. This one was to. I started playing with her and ate her our. I started to move up and she kinda got this look and was like no wait I want to suck you. I said ok. Never turn that down. I was getting close and told her to wait. I am usually one shot and wait a few hours. She sucked harder and boom it was over. She just looked at me and smiled. I said why didn't you wait. I want be able to go till you are leaving. She said ya sorry. Maybe next time.

I knew something was wrong and started to get mad but didn't. I said I thought we were being honest now. She looked down and said ya sorry. I should have talked with you, but I knew you would get mad. I said no I wouldn't. She said she had promised David she would not have sex with anyone but him while they were dating. I wanted to blow up, but said why didn't you just tell me. She said I knew you would be mad. I said well I am not happy, but I want you to be open so I am not mad. She said I told him I wouldn't. I hope you understand.

I said is this what you really want. I said it isn't what I want if that is what you want to know. She said it was for right now. I said are you wanting to break up. She started to cry and said no. This is different than before. I just think that maybe it will make me want you more through this. This all continued for a while and then we made up with me eating her out again and her jerking me off and telling me thank you.

This all kinda makes me feel like we are going down the same old road as before.

Now I am sitting at home for my off day and waiting for her to get home tonight. Sorry for the delay in posting. I hope some of you will leave some feedback to let me know you are still reading and what you think I should do.

This is a good STORY, but thats it. It isnt real, do you think this guy would post in this forum if it was true?

Just gonna point out that any guy black or white who would let this chick do this deserves to be a cuck. If my bitch did that, id dump her on the spot, shit if you got a 6incher you need a girl with a smaller vagina. And at the beginning of this story(if it was true) it sounded like the girl was testing you to see if you cared enough to not let her go. Also the bitch cries alot, probably has mental problems (if this was a true story).

This guy sickens me.

We haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks Matt. How are things going between you and Tina? I've been keeping up with the thread, and I'd love to hear if everything is still ok.

Hey Matt

Hope all is well. Understand things get busy over the summer!

I echo curious kayle and wonder what is happening

Please keep us posted

Meijer

Sounds like Tina picked out a nice story to read to you of high school girls experimenting. I think you need to fuck other girls while you are waiting for Tina to be ready for marriage. Be brave and ask her if she don't mind you getting your share. It will make the weeks go faster.

Get OVER IT!!!

MATT, is a FAKE!!!!!!!!!!

how can you not know?? No follow up no new post...just you "moron's" keepin' his BULLSHIT alive!!

Let it GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lame:

has anyone heard from matt?? it's been so long since he posted.

We broke up a couple weeks back. Not over any of this. She is now staying with Candy.

mattcrowe25m said:
We broke up a couple weeks back. Not over any of this. She is now staying with Candy.

The end is near!!! Hallelujah!!!

I have to tell you matt it is all your fault and you will be scarred from this. You should of broke up with her. As soon as you let her have some rope it's over with. It's not like your married and your pushing her. She wanted to leave in the first place. Looking for new meat. Learn from this and move on. Guys today act like women instead of men. I would never allow any GF of mine to think about another guy... they would have been kicked to the curb. A woman wants a man not a bitch... hate to be blunt but you need a good talking to. I'm surprised that if your ex asked you to wear panties in public that you would do it.

so what happened since then? im sure you have heard some gossip anyway

There were some hot . I liked the party where the club owner was nailing
her in his office

This is the STORY section. Don't take all this seriously. Just enjoy experiencing Tina turning into hot slut. I love reading it.

Anna, I agree with you about the club owner...a dick hardening situation.