Happily married but addicted to cock

DaveLee

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 16, 2023
I’m a happily married, masculine dad of 2. I’m not attracted to men, but I do love cock.
I find guys online and try to suck cock at least once a week. My fam has no idea how much I love to get on my knees to be a good boy and worship cock.

• Love
Reactions: Dickered, Lovasianladies, avidcocklover and 17 others
Married looking for other married masculine men. SushiTushi@yahoo.com

Screenshot_20240110_174609_Drive.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Hornyhubb, Anaslutwife and 3 others
DaveLee said:
I’m a happily married, masculine dad of 2. I’m not attracted to men, but I do love cock.
I find guys online and try to suck cock at least once a week. My fam has no idea how much I love to get on my knees to be a good boy and worship cock.
I love blowing a guy before he bucks my wife and vice versa

• Love
Reactions: Gooner, cynful, Dickered and 3 others
I’m married and very curious. I’d love to find someone local to help me fulfill my curiosity.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and cynful
In pretty much the same boat here. Really miss playing with and pleasing a cock, and being intimate with a man. Would be nice to have some friends to share with

• Love
Reactions: LatinBBC, Lovasianladies, Rockford and 3 others
I was curious for most of my adult life. My first time m2m was in the sauna on a cruise ship. Love giving oral.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Gooner, Hornyhubb and 1 other person
DaveLee said:
I’m attracted to both men and women. Love giving bi’s

Reactions: LatinBBC, mywifeolga and DaveLee
48 years old bi dad. Always looking for others to play with.

Kinda hard given my “straight” situation.
But I’m in the same boat as everyone else. Always thinking about cock.

IMG_5270.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, Lovasianladies, Gooner and 1 other person
Bishot said:
In pretty much the same boat here. Really miss playing with and pleasing a cock, and being intimate with a man. Would be nice to have some friends to share with
I could second that. Had a friend once who liked to give mouth hugs. Was a unique friendship and didn’t happen often but it was fun.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, robleah and Bimfm
Same here, suck occasionally (less than id like) but its a total secret. Not attracted to the guy at all, just his cock. Though i do want to try crossdressing and going out

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, avidcocklover, ckc and 4 others
I'm picky because of health and safety. I like married guys that are in the same boat as me. I have to admit, as a surprise to me, I love to give bj's.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, Lovasianladies, avidcocklover and 4 others
I like to lightly lick between his sack and ass and the up and down the shaft. My tongue circles the head getting a taste of Precum. His cock is rock hard by then and it’s deep throat time. My tongue and wet mouth up and down his cock. Just love it!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, ckc, Rockford and 5 others
Hawkdoctor said:
I like to lightly lick between his sack and ass and the up and down the shaft. My tongue circles the head getting a taste of Precum. His cock is rock hard by then and it’s deep throat time. My tongue and wet mouth up and down his cock. Just love it!
I definitely want to try something like that , I've never had the opportunity but I am so ready to have a hard cock in my mouth....

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Hawkdoctor said:
I'm picky because of health and safety. I like married guys that are in the same boat as me. I have to admit, as a surprise to me, I love to give bj's.
Exactly the same, love fucking husbands, and being fucked too. No desire to seek out men separately. For me it is entirely about the dynamic of fucking the couple.

• Love
Reactions: Bimfm and BILLD
Hawkdoctor said:
Please tell me more,i like the way you do it

DaveLee said:
In a very similar situation, I love to suck cock and find myself every week when I'm travelling hunting down adult places to visit.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, executive_mwm_46, ckc and 3 others
DaveLee said:
I have been the same all my life I am 75 married 52 of them but still love sucking cock

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Gooner, cynful and 1 other person
DaveLee said:
I’ve been addicted to cock since I was a mid teen. I’ve been a life long cock sucker and cum swallower . I’m 60. I also enjoy being mounted .

• Love
Reactions: pmdnaa and Lovasianladies
I could never kiss or hug another guy and I don't like them touching my cock but I will quite happily suck him off, I love the feel of spunk squirting in the back of my throat and swallowing it down, I do get the urge to meet someone just to give a blowjob.

Reactions: pmdnaa and 2wheel