Happily married but addicted to cock

I've only sucked one cock once but I so want to do it again.

Reactions: avidcocklover
Eerect said:
I could never kiss or hug another guy and I don't like them touching my cock but I will quite happily suck him off, I love the feel of spunk squirting in the back of my throat and swallowing it down, I do get the urge to meet someone just to give a blowjob.
You should try taking cock up your arse,it will start a new addiction.

DaveLee said:
I’m a happily married, masculine dad of 2. I’m not attracted to men, but I do love cock.
I find guys online and try to suck cock at least once a week. My fam has no idea how much I love to get on my knees to be a good boy and worship cock.
I know exactly what you're going through, makes me cum to think about another guys cock erupting in my mouth

Reactions: avidcocklover and BILLD
srx said:
You should try taking cock up your arse,it will start a new addiction.
I have had a cock up my arse, loved it!

Reactions: blkallover and BILLD
DaveLee said:
I’m a happily married, masculine dad of 2. I’m not attracted to men, but I do love cock.
I find guys online and try to suck cock at least once a week. My fam has no idea how much I love to get on my knees to be a good boy and worship cock.

DaveLee said:
I’m like you! I call myself a straight cocksucker because I’m not attracted to men but love to suck cock! I really didn’t become a cock sucker until later in life! Any other guys experience that?

Eerect said:
I could never kiss or hug another guy and I don't like them touching my cock but I will quite happily suck him off, I love the feel of spunk squirting in the back of my throat and swallowing it down, I do get the urge to meet someone just to give a blowjob.
I could meet with you

Reactions: Eerect
Hawkdoctor said:
I like to lightly lick between his sack and ass and the up and down the shaft. My tongue circles the head getting a taste of Precum. His cock is rock hard by then and it’s deep throat time. My tongue and wet mouth up and down his cock. Just love it!
I had a Jo buddy in jr night. We loved ticking that spot just under our balls and above the ass! What good friends we became!

Love to start a group around Louisville to meet occasionally and talk about bi sex! No pressure to do anything you don’t want to and totally secret!

srx said:
Please tell me more,i like the way you do it
I found a man is so sensitive behind his sack and before his ass. Lightly licking there is a turn on for him. Up and down the shaft gets him hard very quickly. The rest is completion.

Yes me and my buddy discovered that hot spot when we played in jr high!

My wife discovered it for me! lol

She is a good wife

She has excellent oral skills that I've copied during m2m play.

Nice. My wife doesn’t suck dick as well as I do lol

Reactions: blkallover
DaveLee said:
I know what you mean I am in the same boat!

Reactions: ckc
avidcocklover said:
I know what you mean I am in the same boat!
There is something about submitting yourself to another man for his pleasure that is so. Erotic!

Reactions: areuanaughtywife and avidcocklover
Rockford said:
There is something about submitting yourself to another man for his pleasure that is so. Erotic!
I can’t get enough of his throbbing, pulsating cock just before he cums.

Reactions: MatureCockWhore and avidcocklover
Hawkdoctor said:
I can’t get enough of his throbbing, pulsating cock just before he cums.
Yes, just before he cums you feel his dick get slightly harder in your mouth the you fell it start to pulsate and cum hits your younger! So hot!

Reactions: avidcocklover, BILLD and Hawkdoctor
Rockford said:
Yes, just before he cums you feel his dick get slightly harder in your mouth the you fell it start to pulsate and cum hits your younger! So hot!
I know it is such an amazing feeling, I love it!

Reactions: BILLD