Happily married but addicted to cock

I’m right there with you! I love sucking cock and will say it “I am a cocksucker”. Will swallow or take the load on my face. Either is fine by me. Love to be throat fucked as well. Not doing this at the moment but in the past have served as the personal cocksucker for various men, usually married who aren’t getting it at home. Would usually service their cock during lunch or whenever works best for them. Would shoot me a text and say “Hey cocksucker get over here and take care of this cock”! Best thing is Holly knew all about and approved

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, BiCDhubby, BILLD and 2 others
MatureHollyandCuck said:
I’m right there with you! I love sucking cock and will say it “I am a cocksucker”. Will swallow or take the load on my face. Either is fine by me. Love to be throat fucked as well. Not doing this at the moment but in the past have served as the personal cocksucker for various men, usually married who aren’t getting it at home. Would usually service their cock during lunch or whenever works best for them. Would shoot me a text and say “Hey cocksucker get over here and take care of this cock”! Best thing is Holly knew all about and approved
My wife would be shocked because we are still active.

Reactions: natasnaikul
MatureHollyandCuck said:
wow you are so lucky my wife would never understand!

Same here. Happily married to a hot woman. But for over a year, i’ve frequenting adult gay theatres and sucking random strangers. I’m not attracted to men, however….just their beautiful cocks!!

It started with me jerking off random men while showing my wife’s nudes. After a while, I forgot all about the nudes. The feeling of an uncut cock, throbbing in your mouth as the foreskin slides on your cheek, is so awesome!!!

Reactions: areuanaughtywife, avidcocklover and BiCDhubby
Depravedhubby said:
Same here. Happily married to a hot woman. But for over a year, i’ve frequenting adult gay theatres and sucking random strangers. I’m not attracted to men, however….just their beautiful cocks!!

It started with me jerking off random men while showing my wife’s nudes. After a while, I forgot all about the nudes. The feeling of an uncut cock, throbbing in your mouth as the foreskin slides on your cheek, is so awesome!!!
love jerking off and being sucked off while looking at a man’s wife’s nudes. nothing better when i’m with a couple and they’re both sucking me and kissing each other with my cock in between.

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, avidcocklover, areuanaughtywife and 1 other person
I started sucking one of our married friends. His wife has no clue, I get such a thrill when we meet them together

Yes, right there too. Started in Jr. High. Kinda ended when found pussy. Over the next 40 yrs, only had 4, maybe 5 times with a cock in my mouth, never got cum though. Remarried, and a few years later we started swinging. As she hadn't had a varied sex life before we got married, we quickly started looking and having more mfm fun. One friend, he could really 'please' my wife, did 'everything' just right. That he had a fat cock with a large mushroom head sure helped... lol
Anyhows, he was fucking my wife, and came in her. I was videoing. When he pulled out, I handed him the camera, laid on my back, touched my wife's leg, and she climbed on my face - hey I like cleaning up!
The next night, he was sitting on the couch, she was riding him reverse cowgirl, with me videoing - again. Well, he'd pop out of her pussy, and as I was 'right there' I just grabbed his cock, and stuck him back in. Along about this time I got the idea that wife would like 'fucklicking' so gave it a try. 'Like' was a understatement. multiple times, he would shortstroke, and his cock was literally shoved into my mouth. 1st couple times, I just put him back in wife. 3rd time, I thought, damn, his cock head is a mouthful - how does my wife swallow all of this? 4th, well, ok, I dallied a bit before reinserting his cock back into my wife, thinking damn - his pussy flavored cock tastes really good! happened a few more times, and Id' just reinsert him.
So, afterwards, well, y'all know - you get to thinking about cock. So, we added some mmf fun to our fun, and it's great fun.
Sadly seems wife is having 2nd thoughts about her husband as a cock sucker, and we've not had any more mmf fun. She says shes still game for it, so guess have to see what the future brings.
That being said, I have had a small bit of m-m fun.....