Have your friends seen your wife naked?

• Thread starterJimandDeb
  • Start date
Cuckforamy said:
My coworker is friends with my wife he’s an older pervert I showed him my wife’s pics

IMG_1319.jpeg
Your wife has great tits. I'd love to fuck her for you while you watch.

Reactions: HubbysBadHabit
yumchubbwife said:
I showed an apprentice where I worked pictures of my wife and I. He immediately started begging me to let him play with us. The very first time I brought him to our house him amd my wife realized that she babysat for him 20 years before and him mom was her basketball coach. After a few weeks I told her about him wanting to play with us. Her response was that the only way we could fuck her was is him and I both picked out and wore some of her lingerie. She knew that this would be all it took to stop his begging. Little did she know he only actually thought this made it hotter. So him and I both put on some sexy clothes and fucked her and played with her all night long. Amazing.
Have.been showing friends and cousins our kinky fetish pics for years!
I would really love to hook up with you guys some day. I have always wanted to play with another man's wife.

Reactions: yumchubbwife
LoveCumSluts said:
I would really love to hook up with you guys some day. I have always wanted to play with another man's wife.
Where are you located

LoveCumSluts said:
Your wife has great tits. I'd love to fuck her for you while you watch.
Ty sir I would enjoy that !

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts
Yes, innocuously

They’ve seen things that can never be unseen 😂

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83
Anyone wanna trade discreetly?

Aside from sex partners 6 male friends have seen me naked. 4 was an accident. We were camping and using an outdoor shower. Just a canvas wrap around hanging from a tree. A willie willie ( a sort of baby tornado) came along and took the canvas leaving me out in the open. My husband, the 4 men and their wives all thought it was a great joke.
As for the other 2 male friends it was quite deliberate, I stripped for them.

My best friend has seen my wife naked, and I let him grab her all over, too. I wish I let him go further.

Reactions: hotrodave, HubbysBadHabit and JimandDeb
I know 3 of my friends have fucked my wife , before we got together they haven't seen her naked after we have been together but damn it's so hot when we all get together to know they have seen her naked and fucked her ...

• Love
Reactions: Domfrank, JeffCA, trustnew and 1 other person
I send a buddy naked pics of my wife all the time

Some have seen her tits, she's not to concerned when she changes and we have friends over.

Yes, I have given my wifes pussy to my best friend to fuck her a few times. He has fucked her a few times and she has sucked his dick and ate his cum maybe twice. He says she is a hot *****.

• Love
Reactions: Jaandaj and BWCHUGETIT
Open to trade?

Reactions: BWCHUGETIT
Yes, and a few have fucked her, on several occasions 🔥🔥

Yes

I always wanted to show 1 or 2 of my bestfriends my naked wife photos. I even brought this in different occasions, that I like to take naked photos of my wife but he never asked to see them.

Had a good friend who is also a co worker not see her naked in person but a pic of her that i had as her contact pic on my cell. One time when she called my phone was laying out and the pic popped up and he saw it. Later on he said nice contact pic. This is the pic.

IMG_0381.jpeg

Reactions: Dingos, Maturegilffucker, HubbysBadHabit and 2 others
MatureHolly said:
Had a good friend who is also a co worker not see her naked in person but a pic of her that i had as her contact pic on my cell. One time when she called my phone was laying out and the pic popped up and he saw it. Later on he said nice contact pic. This is the pic.

IMG_0381.jpeg
That’s how I started showing my wife