Have your friends seen your wife naked?

• Thread starterJimandDeb
  • Start date
MatureHolly said:
I still do it to this day
So do I. I love when she calls when I’m in stores and a picture of her sucking cock shows up

TheFlood said:
So do I. I love when she calls when I’m in stores and a picture of her sucking cock shows up
I know. Isn’t it great

TheFlood said:
Her current profile pic is the one I’m using now on my phone

They'd seen her naked before I did

BaileyT said:
A couple friends have seen her nude at hotsprings but I want someone to recognize her and let me share more with you. Do you know Rachel

outlaw245.jpeg
outlaw249.jpeg
outlaw248.jpeg
outlaw247.jpeg
outlaw240.jpeg
No but I'd like to.

Out friends from our swing circle all have. Along with much more than that.

MatureHolly said:
I know. Isn’t it great
It is. I make it a purpose to make sure everyone sees

3 of our male friends have fucked her so far, and my wife's Aunt's Husband, so her uncle by marriage is also into the cuckolding and hotwife lifestyle so I have shared some pics and video with him.

Some yes. We go boating with friends and some of the wives are pretty wild. That said, they’ve all posed flashing the camera their boobs a couple of times (yes I got the pics, no I won’t show them). Also, our closer friends have seen her applying pasties which requires her boobs out of course. So yeah, a couple would f them have gotten a good eye full of her tits. And I have too, both of her and their wives.

My wife has been seen n and used by many of my friend on numerous occasions

She loves to keep them happy n will do everything n let them do anything to her

not that I know of, but i'd like some of them to. I want to show her pics to them

My son's friends have. He came home with his college football teammates unannounced. My wife just stepped out of the shower and was drying her hair with the door open when they walked by. They enjoyed full frontal nudity. Nothing was ever said by my son. My wife told me. She wasn't too happy when I laughed about it and said they had to enjoy it.

Reactions: Compaq
Hawkdoctor said:
My son's friends have. He came home with his college football teammates unannounced. My wife just stepped out of the shower and was drying her hair with the door open when they walked by. They enjoyed full frontal nudity. Nothing was ever said by my son. My wife told me. She wasn't too happy when I laughed about it and said they had to enjoy it.
So what did she say? Did you bring it up later , in bed?

Compaq said:
So what did she say? Did you bring it up later , in bed?
She was embarrassed to death. She told me about it in bed.

Hawkdoctor said:
She was embarrassed to death. She told me about it in bed.
How did you react? What all did she say? How mad was she?

Compaq said:
How did you react? What all did she say? How mad was she?
I laughed and she didn’t think it was funny.

Hawkdoctor said:
I laughed and she didn’t think it was funny.
So did you massage her and tell how hot they thought it was?