• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Having children and the cuckold lifestyle....

• Thread startershe_likes_2_be_touched
  • Start date
Custer, ruthiez, thanks for your insights there are others also that have helped from reading this. We have, early teen boys, and we have been active in a playing lifestyle of some kind for years. It started for me as surfing the net and her reading trash novals, with penthouse letters ending up next to our bed in our night stands.
Then finding the 3 yr old flipping pages of the playboy mag, laughing at Santa cartoons, then when he was reading the stories in the PHF made us clean up the stash for a while. A few yrs later we were doing laundry and found a few copies of penthouse letters in his bed. we had a quick top. And I told him it's ok to be curious but those mags were for adults and he was to young for them. He said ok and we haven't had an issue since. The other one has autism and thou he shows no interest in such the gs he is very observant and will make comments at times about who's wearing what and how hot moms clothes look when she models a new outfit for me.
We have never hidden our bodies from the kids but we don't flaunt our sexual lifestyle either. Our house is only 1100sq ft so there's not a lot of privacy.
So we tend to keep playing away from the house as much as possible. In the 11 yrs we've had maybe 6 playmates to the house with or without kids around.
We too joked about starting a site for the wife but decided on discretion cause we have discovered how small of a world the lifestyle can be. It is truly amazing the number of people we already knew in some way we have seen on the net.

You are so right.

Saraha said:
The most important thing for kids is to know that Mum and Dad both love them unconditionally - and also to see how much mum and dad care about each other by holding hands, talking nicely to each other, even hugs and kisses = and giving each other small gifts and surprises.

When parents argue, kids get scared that divorce is going to split the family up eventually, and they (the kids) are going to be ****** to take sides and therefore lose one parent.

If mum and dad are in love with each other, the kids will feel secure and not be worried if mum spend friendly time with other women (and men) from time to time. "Other friendships" will, therefore, seem to be natural and non-threatening to the children.

It is always better to allow children to grow up without thrusting them into the adult world too soon. It is best to play away from home.

I just do not have anything to add