• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her first "real date"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
What is happening at this point?

Dear Marys Pet:

Well the interesting thing is this:
In our case Alicia went through exactly the same phase Sue is in now.
Her lover became so emotionally attached to her that he started trying to get me out of the equation.
For example:
Where before, the three of us would go out together (To dinner for example).
When his emotional attachment to her grew, he started little by little to try to control her more and more.
For example:
a) Telling her that he liked it better when just the two went out together instead of three.
b) He wanted her to stay overnight at his apartment. (Alicia had never done that)
c) More and more time during the week with him.
d) Tried to involve her more in his personal group of friends.
(Away from me of course).

The big problem is that we were inexperienced. And Alicia little by little just relented to every new thing he asked her for.
Because I think a woman likes to please her lover.
Now we understand that particular road was wrong.

So we think (We may be wrong and if we are please correct us) that STB and Sue are going through exactly that phase.

Best Regards:

Alicia and Jorge

An afterthought

Dear STB:

In relation to this comment that you made:

"I basically asked her if she was still "hot on Don". She giggled and asked me why I asked. And I told her some of what I posted here - that she seemed to be a bit less disheveled when she comes home - as if somehow they were maybe not as crazy together. And she was quiet after that for a minute and then she said that she feels like they've kind of done all they can do on a date night. She then said that it wasn't that she's tired of him but that she wanted to have more time with him to just have more time to do stuff."

Alicia has this to say:
A woman's sexual response is completely different from a man's.
The fact that the initial passion has waned does not mean that she cares less for her lover. On the contrary, sometimes at that point another type of attachment is developing and growing.
So when a woman says that she now wants to do other things, be careful.
That does not mean she cares less for him.
That means she cares more for him.

Best Regards:

Alicia and Jorge

She should have never gone out with someone that was not married. Single guys just bring way to much drama into a relationship. Just my opinion and experience.

Makes sense to chose a married man, good answer

You are right

Dear Beth:

You are absolutely right.
Well, we were inexperienced.
She was just 25 and I was 28.
Why did we do something so dangerous?
Well it started out like this:
Alicia told me that she needed to feel something for a man before she could go to bed with him.
So I asked her:
"like what?"
And she answered " I need to love him before I can go to bed with him"
So that started it all.
In my case (Jorge) I knew it was a very dangerous path.
But at the same time I felt giddy and light headed. And I felt a sinking feeling.
I felt jealous, and anxious.
I felt a knot in my stomach.
But at the same time an extreme sexual arousal.
Because I knew that she would really be aroused that way.
Sexually aroused way beyond anything I had dreamed before.

And I will just finish by saying this:
When you have watched your wife with a man she loves.
When you have watched the way she opens her legs.
The way she moans.
The way she kisses him.
The way she arches her back.
At this moment time just stops.
It is so intense that I have never been able to feel again what I felt at that moment.

Well, lets just say it makes life worth living.
In my case (Jorge) it has made everything worth it.
Just that moment has made me rethink everything and say:
Life has been worth living.

I hope some of you can understand me.

Best wishes:

Alicia and Jorge

Just a brief update here as Jorge and others have said a lot in their responses.

No we do not have a rule-book per se. What we have is an agreement not to hurt each other.

Not that I travel much for business any more but long ago when we first broached the start of all of this, I was travelling and Sue understood that at times, well, "things happen" that weren't planned. She understood that just as she would eventually have sex for the first time with Bill, that it could happen for me too.

Our agreement about all of this was that nothing we do should hurt the other.

Sue made it clear that she couldn't fuck just anyone and that for some of what I wanted to experience that she would have to develop feeling for the other guy. She later did express that she loved Brad but not as a husband, but more as a loving friend "with benefits" (and she readily admitted that she did not know she would be able to feel that for someone).

More later.

AngleBaby said:
But I am here because the fetish interests me. Not as something I want to practice. My fiancé isn't that affectionate to start with and I do not want to compete for what little there is.

You may find, as STB and others have, that opening Pandora's box leads to her being more affectionate with you, and more opportunities for the two of you to have sex, while she's still on that sexual high after getting well and truly fucked by a lover.

I'm just saying. ;)

Amen to that

Worked for me

You may find, as STB and others have, that opening Pandora's box leads to her being more affectionate with you, and more opportunities for the two of you to have sex, while she's still on that sexual high after getting well and truly fucked by a lover.

Worked for me even though he didn't go as far as fucking her.

Harry

I second and third that thought. Sue and I both recognize that this has certainly re-ignited our sex lives at home.

Not that it was ever bad, far from it. But since she started with other guys there is a definite increase in passion and intensity as well as overall desire for both of us.

She readily admits that she is MUCH hornier now even though she inches closer to menopause - some of her family (sisters) and friends have told her they were jealous/envious of how physical we are together (of course they do not know why). For me - whereas I was good with maybe 2x a week, now I am perpetually horny and get hard at the slightest hint of sexuality from her - whether it's a glimpse of her in the shower or just from seeing her even in sweats/sneakers.

This is one aspect of all of this that neither of us would change.

SoonToBe said:
...last night ...she asked me several times to tell her what I was thinking and was turned on by. I felt no shame in telling her that feeling Don taking her as she held and sucked my cock was totally intense. I did not share the image that continues to push me over the edge even still today.

What image is that?

Loveslife - the image that stuck in my head was when he pulled out of her and sat back on his knees that his cock was still stiff and bobbing away with a big drop of cum at the end. It was that sight plus the mental knowledge that the rest of his cum was in her that pushed me over the edge when I squirted all over her hand and wrist and forearm.

As I posted earlier, his cock just looked so "angry", still hard, wet from them and this drip and trickle of cum still coming out. That scene is, I think, forever burned in my brain.

STB--two things I wanted to ask:

What happened to teh email that Sue was going to send you, like she did before?

Have you thought about where this might go in a couple of years when the kids move out or go off to college and you have more freedom around the house?

Steev - that's a good question - I'll have to ask her about it. She's terrible about Email though - she doesn't really do much on the computer outside work.

We've talked in generalities about the future but nothing specific as it's at least 5 years before our youngest is out of high-school.

Before she met Don, she had often said she'd like to find a "boyfriend" and be able to act more spontaneously. But it's all so far off that it's not really something we talk about much.

She did ask me the other day, after we'd talked about Don and stuff, if I was ever sorry that I started her on all this stuff. I smiled, hugged her and just told her "no" that I was VERY happy with what it's done for us. She smiled and said she was glad she let me talk her into it too.

Is Sue on her period or did she have sex with big dicked Don this weekend? IS it getting boring for you STB?

Cleaner - just have a minute as we have company over.

Yes - she's mid-period right now, probably ending tomorrow or tuesday by her calculations.

It doesn't get boring. Maybe a bit predictable but never boring.

As I stated a while back, each time she sees him, it's like a "first date" for us when she comes home as I never know exactly what I will find or experience. I don't think it ever gets boring if you love the person - that as long as she is excited and turned on by it then so I am I.

Is Don going to be her first this month ?

Just a sec before heading into work today.

Costas - I actually asked her this last night as I'm pretty sure her period will be over today (you get to know this stuff after so long) and she said coyly "I haven't decided yet" and I'm sure the bulge in my underwear gave away my response.

If she was asking me - I would tell her that if she really wants that experience, that I would want her to wait till her next monthly. A part of me wants her to ask me. Another part of her would be very turned on if she said SHE wanted it to be this time.

Our anniversary is coming up in another week so I may opt to take her away this weekend as our daughter won't be home (sleepover plans with a friend) and our son can fend for himself. It'd just be a weekend for us though - she's been hinting for a romantic weekend with me for a while now and we could use some time alone to recharge.

Enjoy your romantic weekend with Sue, STB. It's important to reconnect and recharge as a couple from time to time. Do either or both of you have to work on Monday, or will Columbus Day allow you the possibility of making it a 3 day getaway?

Good evening all.
Costas - no, apparently Don won't be her first this month, I claimed that honor. We didn't discuss next month, she didn't tease me or do anything - we just discussed the weekend and being away together for 2 days. I"m not sure she's seeing Don this week as it didn't come up at all. To be honest, a part of me was sort of hoping she might see him on Friday and then be all worked up for Saturday night when we're away - but she has said all along she wants to get out early and have the whole day on Saturday so that would mean she wouldn't be out late on Friday.
Marys-pet - no, unfortunately we both have to work on Monday. Hopefully the weather will be nice as the fall foliage is starting to really pick up now.