His business account

• Thread starterBarbiebnymph
  • Start date
get it on with the Mink. She had watched them together and realized that the Mink made things “real happy” for Kurt; therefore she had decided to throw him into the mix, just for an additional erotic adventure. She thought it would really be entertaining to see what one of her own guys could do with the Mink and beside it would add to the Mink’s confusion. This might give her a different attitude toward the guys here at Sunny’s and what they could really do with her.
“Here is a fun part; lover…the Mink will enter the playing field this weekend firmly convinced that there is no way she can get pregnant. Dr. Smith has subtlety continued to assure her in several quiet moments. On the other side, just for additional kicks, each of her guests will know what she has been told by the Doctor, and that will only add to their good time with her! Now that is what I call excitement.”
Sunny knelt down in front of me and carefully spread her ever present black robe out over my legs. She moved in and brought the key from between her breasts to unlock my padlock. I was noticeably panting…it had been months since I had really had a woman and three days since she had finished…and all the activity with the Mink had really gotten to me.
Sunny looked at my erection in front of her,
“My, oh my, you do get a real turn on from all these possibilities with the Mink. Look at this piece of equipment you have here. In a way it is too bad it will never do that woman again…but then it never did do her right…so nothing much lost…right?”
I nodded; words with Sunny were embarrassing and unnecessary.
The center television came back to life. The Mink and Jack were coming out into the bar from the bedroom. She was in front, leading him by the hand. She wore the lovely blue gown he had given her…but the cute blue panties were gone. She had no way…and no desire to close the gown such that her beautiful smooth sex was not on display. She was beautiful down there…ever so slightly swollen and pinkish red from what he had just done to her in the other room.
Jack was wearing a velvet, dark blue, smoking jacket that matched her gown…and nothing more. His jacket was closed down the front but it came only to mid thigh leaving his toned lower body practically uncovered. They were smiling, talking…she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and they embraced again and again before they got to the bar.
Sunny knew what I needed…her gloved hands went to my testicles and her lips went to my cock. She turned so she could see the televisions as she once again orchestrated an outrageous raving high for me as we watched the ongoing seduction continue up in the bar. It was so evident that Sunny liked her work.
Jack and the Mink began to dance as a couple in love, very in love. Then they moved to the bar to stand in an embrace while each took a sip of a drink and then they would embrace again and return to dancing. When they moved together her lips remained softly against his lower neck…her face hidden; but the emotion in his face was evident each time they turned. He was in a sensual place few men his age ever see again.
Finally, he slowed the dance in front of the couch. His kiss slid down from her lips to her neck to her chest as slowly he sat on the edge of the couch leaving her standing in front of him. Carefully, he opened her gown further, and his lips went to her tummy…gently lovingly he demonstrated his fetish. He was worshiping her there. His arms encircled behind her…her hands held the back of his head…and she writhed back and forth. His lips and tongue set her sexual nerves on edge as he gently covered her tummy and shaven pubic area with his kisses.
As tears of erotic desire poured down her cheeks…her hands finally dropped to his shoulders and she leaned him backward…she moved up on to him and his erection found her as she came down over him on the couch.
She took him…again…and again…and again. His face buried in her breasts his cock buried in her vagina. They climaxed together; slowly…quietly…he delivered into his lady and she quivered with spasms as her vaginal muscles tightened around him. Jack again had exactly what he needed so badly and so did she.
Just as Jack and the Mink climaxed together, Sunny brought me to climax as well I exploded upward directly into my face. Jack had delivered into my wife and I had delivered into my own face and Sunny loved it. She sat beside me grinning in a most satisfied fashion. I quietly moaned as she released my chain and stood up to depart. It was over…four addicts had now received the required drug for their addiction.
I had dressed and was ready to depart. Just one screen had remained on…it showed Jack and the Mink still making love in the special bedroom. She had him loosely tied with the black velvet constraints to his wrists. Her sexual energy was amazing. She was slowly, sensuously working on top of him like a woman possessed.
As I walked out of the room to head down to the front door with Sunny, my attention went back to the screen. They had finished and were wrapped together under a light black silk sheet…she was on her back, with her arm lovingly around his head as his lips rested against her right breast. They had finally fallen asleep.
“It looks like they are up there for the night.” Sunny said as I departed the front door.
I arrived home made a couple business calls…tried to read the paper…called Clare to check on the girls…soaked in the tub…and found the bed very comfortable. Black deep sleep in moments; I was exhausted.
Much later, I was half awakened by strange lights outside and some abnormal noise. I stumbled over to the window to watch as a large limo pulled out from the front of the house and departed. I glanced at the clock…it was five-fifteen am. I was way too tired to do more than move back to the bed.
I lied there as if asleep as she arrived on the second floor. Sounds in the hall…cautious lights in the closet and bathroom…my wife moved past the foot of the bed fully dressed. It was a new very revealing black dress…snug around her breasts but flowing below somewhat like a maternity dress; very unusual, very attractive. She was pulling back covers on her side of the bed when I realized it was a new sexy night gown…she was wearing it to bed. It was what she had traveled home in.
I remained very still…my cage was comfortable and I wanted it to stay that way.
I needed sleep. I wanted no erotic thoughts of Sunny’s place. It was very hard to maintain control and try to fall back to sleep…she carried with her the wonderful sensuous odor of Sunny’s place. My thoughts went to all of Jack’s semen in her and how she made no effort to even shower…she was comfortable with her condition.
I noted that she seemed unusually warm as shades of gray came into my mind and I was back asleep.
I awoke fairly early on Wednesday morning full of a strange energy. I knew that the weekend was going to be very, very busy for one very attractive gal, and I suspected it would be busy for me as well.
Coffee, little breakfast and then back up the stairs to dress. I wanted to remain very quiet…the girls were at Clare’s so my wife could get as much sleep as she needed.
I dressed in the spare bedroom. My clothes were there, I had planned for this contingency. Everything was quiet I was coming down the hall shutting out the lights when I heard stirring in our bedroom. The hall was dark…the door was open about four inches…I saw a motion and moved closer. My wife was standing in front of the mirror at the foot of the bed in the most sheer sexy night gown I have ever seen. Her arms were up; brushing her hair. What a sensuous picture. I did not dare move…she probably thought I had already departed for the office.

My cage began to tighten…I needed Sunny’s place. My wife let her hand fall and she moved from side to side evaluation the little gold padlocks placed through her nipples. Her hands came up under her gown to support her breasts…beautiful.
Slowly she turned one direction and then the other…appreciating how she looked. Back to the mirror…she bent seductively and the gown came up over her head and off. Little gold panties…that was all. Her walk was so revealing…she moved with a confident rhythm…with a proud posture…her lips were parted in a little smile as she headed toward the bathroom.
I stood by the open door listening…a man can tell…the sounds from the bathroom quickly confirmed she had been the recipient of many happy climaxes last night with Jack.
Silently, I moved away down the hall, through the house…
In the office twenty minutes later… things were normal. I needed to talk to Sunny.
I was startled by the ring of my desk phone. It was the Mink. She proceeded to tell me that she was at home, and was sorry she missed me. She actually apologized for getting home late, but explained that she had been attending a very important business meeting with a client. She went on to tell me that she was having all kinds of business success, Sunny was so very pleased with her work and a large twenty thousand deposit had been made to her Money Market Account last evening. I said very little and the call ended about fifteen minutes later.
I waited impatiently until ten-thirty and then placed my call to Sunny. I really needed to talk to her. Surprise, she answered immediately. She was wildly excited. I was anxious to tell her about the Mink’s report, but there was no chance to even hint. She was running strong about the upcoming four days and the money to be made. It would seem that everything with the Mink was perfect; Dr Smith had some time with her after Jack departed last night.
Sunny had Jack, Kurt and Mr. Brad each assigned to an afternoon and night. She was just rattling with enthusiasm.
I listened with little interest; I needed Sunny’s Place and Sunny’s touch.
Anticipating what was about to happen, I told my secretary that I would be on vacation the rest of the weekend as I departed Wednesday evening. I knew it was going to be busy and I had no idea what schedule Sunny had for me.
When I arrived at home, I immediately made plans for the girls to stay at Clare’s for the long weekend. Why wasn’t I surprised when Clare told me the Mink had already called her to explain that she had a “business” trip and needed to leave the girls with her. The stage was set and throughout the preparation, my cage would tighten routinely when I thought of all the Sunny might expect of me.
I had concluded that not only did she enjoy her work with the Mink, as she had told me, but she also derived a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction from what she did to me. This woman was a control freak.
Thursday morning I waited for Sunny’s call…I did not have to wait long. Coffee, toast, two eggs and the phone rang.
Sunny was brief. My wife already knew that a limo would be there at ten o’clock for her. Sunny wanted me in her office by noon. I could come earlier if I desired. That was it.
I arrived at Sunny’s place shortly after eleven. Sunny met me at the door and immediately took me to her bedroom on the lower floor. Within twenty minutes I was nude and constrained spread eagle on her bed. My cage and lock had been removed…Sunny had departed to do some “scheduling”; and Sharon had been sent in to carefully shave me…or at least that is what I was told.
Sharon had a unique way of shaving my genitals. She used the same fragrant cream as Sunny; but a safety razor rather than the straight razor. Unique to her method of shaving me…she literally consumed my erection into her mouth and throat. I cannot describe the feeling.
With my swollen penis completely out of the way, she went to work. Her throat was professional and very, very careful not to go too far with me. In short, twelve noon found my genitals carefully shaved as smooth as a new born, yet my erection was still completely in tact and I was out of control sexually. She had consumed my sex for almost an hour, but never allowed me to finish.
It was then that all three video screens change from jungle views and new wave music to cameras in Sunny’s bar, and various places around her condo.
Having finished what she was told to do…Sharon lay beside me. She was wearing a red short satin gown and red bikini bottoms. I watched the video screen on the left as it began to display me. As the video began to record us Sharon went into action.
She was out of bed moving about. Black satin sheets were brought up on both sides to cover my out stretched and bound hands and feet. On the video it looked like I was just resting in bed among black satin sheets.
Once she had the picture just as she wanted it…she slipped back into bed beside me. We looked like lovers. Her head on my arm…her lips to my neck…and her hand playing with my chest; it looked like we had been together for some time. It was clear to me; she was making a video just as Sunny had told her to do.
Slowly, sensuously, Sharon moved onto me…slid up along my body and then downward to consume my erection. She was sexing me. I could clearly see the video catching the details from the foot of the bed. There was no question…Sunny wanted photos of me in very compromising positions with another woman. It could not be more obvious.
Once she had me inside her, she stopped moving. It was as if her mission had been accomplished.
“You feel very good.” She offered with a smile. “Sunny wants a little bit of leverage with you…that’s all. Please understand. I cannot allow you to finish until she tells me I can and I don’t think she will. She wants you pretty high this weekend.”
Sharon had slid from me and moved down beside me, chatting, when I heard a click of the door bolt. Sunny enters with a portly gentleman whom I assumed to be Dr. Smith. They said nothing as the two of them moved about the bed. They seemed to be on a mission. Sunny did not even acknowledge my presence. I could not move; I had no choice but to lie there. I was nude, bound hand and foot, in a spread position in the middle of the bed.
Sharon said nothing. She slid out of the bed and moved away to the couch…it was like she expected them.
Dr. Smith leaned down over me. His attention was on my swollen testicles. Then, Sunny covered my upper body and head with a white sheet. I could see nothing and hear very little, the two of them were very quiet.
Dr Smith had a few words with Sunny as he moved about. My swollen testicles were pulled downward. I could feel the Doctor physically examining them. It felt like he was applying a liquid with some cotton balls…there was a scratching sensation on my scrotum…first high on the right…then high on the left. About twenty minutes pass as he worked over me. When he finishes, he and Sunny left the room without saying a word. I heard the dead bolt lock snap behind them.
Sharon came back across the room and removed the white cloth that had covered me. She slid into the bed and moved sensuously next to me, but a strange sensation in my scrotum remained and it tempered any sexual desire I might have had.
With out a comment she lifted herself from me and slid down to once again consume my penis in her mouth and throat. She gently went back to work, but the

stinging sensation caused me to have little sexual interest in her. A short time later she released me and returned to lay close by my side…it was one o’clock. She lay cradled in my arm gently massaging my penis.
The lights faded in our room a bit and the center video screen began to show activity in the bar. Four of Sunny’s GQ guys were at the bar…all dressed in very fashionable black. They were chatting, drinking, and watching a video of me and Sharon. It was obvious that the video entertained them.
“Sunny has this business so organized.” Sharon began…half whispering in my ear. “Her timing in impeccable…that is one reason she makes such good money at this.”
I lay quietly; I knew from our previous times together that Sharon had a way of saying more than Sunny would want her to say.
“The Mink will be up in the bar anytime now. Her guy is to be here around two thirty. Dr. Smith was with her for an hour this morning and I am told everything is a great big…GO! The Mink is ready to really do it right for her client…if you know what I mean…right on the money…so to speak.” She laughed.
“Dr. Smith knows she is ready…Sunny knows she is ready…Sunny’s guy knows she is ready…and now you and I know she is ready…but the funny thing is she does not know a thing. Dr. Smith spent time this morning again assuring her that birth control played such an important role it this whole thing. She is about to naively give this client the adventure he wants thinking nothing can happen. The whole thing is crazy. You know she would do it any way; she is over the top horny for him. I don’t know why Sunny gets such a kick out of having her thinking this way, I guess deceiving her gives Sunny special pleasures!”
She continued to talk as I watched the center screen for activity. It was obvious that the atmosphere up stairs was electric. Audio was up and I could clearly hear their chatter over the soothing new wave music.
For the first time curiosity got the best of me. Sharon seemed willing to talk and I had so many questions.
“Could you release me?”
I asked…knowing the answer.
She simply nodded…no…as she snuggled closer to me.
What is all this stuff with you in here with me?” I asked; faking indignation.
She lifted her head and smiled…her lips were just inches from my face.
“Sunny wants me to take care of you and make sure you do not get lonely. Along the way she wants photos and video of you fully compromised to add to her file…I am sure you could sense that. Oral sex, vaginal sex…you and I did it all for Sunny and her file cabinet.” She smiled a silly little smile.
“One miss step on your part…ever…and she will come down on you like a ton of bricks. Her most successful contribution to this business is her ability to keep peoples mouths shut. Let me be the first to tell you she is very willing to deal harshly with anyone who disobeys her wishes. I know first hand.”
“That last thing…when the two of them were in here with you…that was just Dr. Smith and Sunny documenting for her clients that she really made this a long term proposition for them by taking the Mink’s husband out of the picture forever. Not only will she show her clients photos of you and I to confirm to them that you have been put in a position where you would never dare mess up their lives…but she can also now show them your vasectomy; proving, beyond question, that you will never be able to do the Mink.”
“Money is money to Sunny.” She smiles at her little rhyme. “This will run like clock work now. If you are good she might even remove your padlock in a few weeks; once she is sure I have drained you and that Mink’s tummy starts to look like a basket ball from all the attentions her lovers have given her.”
She smiled again, lowers her head to my arm and I could hear her breathing turn heavy…she was sleeping…job well done!

Three

Sharon stayed with me maintaining my erection as Sunny had directed. I was bound in the bed under her complete control as the center video screen began showing the Mink. I sort of knew what to expect. It was the beginning; the breeding of the Mink. There was absolutely nothing I could do about it and worse, there was absolutely nothing I wanted to do about it. I was at an erotic high. Sunny’s control over me had made me a complete cuckold.
The mink never looked more appealing; dressed in dark blue…her hair and make-up perfect…gold accent jewelry on her wrists and at her neck. Her outfit was a dark blue gown with gold trim just below her breasts. It was sheer…sheer enough that she could not hide her gold padlocks and the only undergarment she was wearing…very small dark blue bikini panties cut low in a V in the front. Very high healed gold shoes, again with wraps at the ankles, accented her legs and made each of her steps a work of pure sex.
She was now in a room I had not seen before; it was twenty minutes after two. There was a full audio feed to my room; I could hear soft new wave music. She stood at a small bar with an untouched drink…waiting. She seemed very nervous…very aroused…she looked around the room furtively. Then she walked over to a large gold framed mirror on the wall opposite the bar and carefully adjusted the open neckline of her outfit. Her moves were enough to drive a man out of his mind. She was carefully assuring that everything about her was perfect…and that she was ready for her man. She knew she was there for sex…she knew she was there to please…and she knew she would be pleased.
The door opened precisely at two-thirty. Jack was dressed in a black business suit as usual. He entered and locked the door securely behind him. They turned toward one another with smiles that told the complete story. It was his weekend at last and she would soon begin having the sexual relief she needed so badly. They had two completely different goals from their upcoming time together but only in so far as procreation; the sex part they agreed upon.
They met in the middle of the room, half way between the bar and the door. Their embrace was exactly what I expected. My erection jumped as they stood there wrapped in one another. Their lips told the entire story.
Jack moved her directly to a large bed with black satin sheets. She turned with her back to the bed…facing Jack…as she sensuously released her gown and let it part in the front. Her hands came up as he knelt in front oh her to remove the little blue panties. She moved back toward the bed to sit on the edge; her breasts heaving her legs slightly open, moving back and forth in uncontrollable erotic movement as she awaited him.
Now, Jack moved back into the picture…wearing just a blue satin smoking jacket. He had removed all his clothing. His large erection actually parted the front of the jacket as he moved toward her.
As he approached she went over backward onto the bed and Jack gently lowered himself into her up stretched arms.

His hand went down. His cock came up and with considerable effort he impaled himself into her. She screamed in sensual pleasure…he moaned in seductive delight and for the next ten minutes he delivered his semen down into her waiting vagina. No foreplay, nothing beyond the entry was necessary. Time after time his buttocks surged downward as his body heaved and he delivered. Her legs were high and spread very wide as she took all he had.
The Mink was officially bred by the first client. The Mink was in business, she was on her way.
Sharon had awakened when she heard the Mink scream and began laughing.
“Well now, what do you know…laugh, laugh…the little Mink is on her way. Your sweet little shy wife was just all knocked up by the man with the money. No way he will miss her…I guarantee!”
She chided as she gently stroked my erection with her silk gloved hand. A wave of panic passed over me. Nothing would ever be the same again. Then with three easy strokes Sharon caused me to ejaculate upward into my face. I could sense that was exactly what Sunny wanted; video to go together with the other, more active, show.
Two screens had remained active through the whole thing; one showing Sharon and me…the other showing Jack and the Mink. What had happened to both of us, was clear to anyone viewing them. At this point they both went to gray.
The last view of the Mink showed Jack resting on top of her…her legs spread open down along his sides… and their arms and lips entangled in embrace. He was buried deeply within her and I could sense things were far from over.
Sharon released my legs for the first time and slid back up along side me to rest on my arm. She pulled a black sheet up over us and wrapped her arms around me. In moments, I could hear her heavy breathing. I soon followed.
It was well after three when I awoke. Sharon had moved. She was gone and the two screens were alive again.
The main video screen showed Jack and the Mink, making love. It appeared that they had been active for a quite awhile. Things had settled into a marvelous erotic routine for them. Straight, simple, sex…he was on top…she was spread widely, with her legs up toward his shoulders. He was working gently while quietly talking very close to her ear.
The audio pick up was sufficient that we could hear their conversation. It was captivating, because they were still on completely different wave lengths. He was quietly reassuring her of his love and continued support through her pregnancy; while her expression indicated that she was completely convinced that Dr. Smith had taken care to assure that would not happen. Jack knew the truth, the Mink did not. What an interesting exchange… Jack had what he wanted and Sunny did as well.
Sharon returned to the bed wearing just her red sheer little top. She came up onto me and bent to kiss the side of my neck.
“You have been through so much; I am going to give you your special treat, love.”
She offered as she slid downward on my body…reached behind herself…and placed my cock against her vaginal lips. She was outrageously horny; it was evident in every move she made. She had watched the Mink being loved, too long. She needed some of the same. She was completely blocking my view of the video screens. Her lips came down to my lips and she began to work vigorously to take my erection. She was fully and completely sexing me.
I could still hear the audio from the Mink and Jack. There activity had really picked up again. Her sensual moan repeatedly requested him to take her…and he was complying. It my aroused state it seemed like Sharon’s stroke on me was designed to match their responses to one another.
Finally, it all happened…Jack buried another load of his semen into my wife’s fertile body and Sharon took me all the way. I climaxed upward into her as she tried to jump away too late. Sharon was dripping semen as she lifted from me and headed to the bathroom.
Jack had collapsed on top of the Mink again and they were apparently sleeping. The camera angle clearly showed that he was still fully engaged into her as he lay there draining. She had no chance; his sperm now owned her for sure.
Sharon returned with a very worried look on her face. Unfortunately, she had gotten a little too involved in her work and whereas Sunny had told her to drain me anyway she wanted…she had specifically forbid intercourse and her taking a risk of pregnancy with me. This was the first break down in Sunny’s game plan…I had loaded Sharon. This was clearly a complication; it was obvious in her face.
“Sunny had instructed me to drain you at least four of five times today and tomorrow. She wants to show the money men that your system is completely void of any possible semen that could complicate their fantasies. I was supposed to just manipulate you…it was my bad decision to give you real sex. I am in some kind of trouble.”
She returns to the bed to lie beside me again. I am exhausted and sleep overtakes me. I could not care less about this sexy little bitch and the fact that she disobeyed the rules set up for her. The climax had been wonderful and sleep followed like night follows day.
The next time I awoke it was after six o’clock and Jack and the Mink were fully dressed sitting opposite one another at a small table enjoying some food.
Sharon was gone. She had departed during my sleep without a word. For the first time a small pang of concern passed my mind…in her way she was sweet and I didn’t want to complicate things for her.
Sunny came in a few minutes later and released my arms. I had been tied for the entire afternoon. I stood, flexed and as I did she took me into her arms in an embrace. This was the first standing, normal, affection between us. It felt so good, but it contained an alarming response from her,
“You have been a bad boy.” She offered with a coy smile. “You took advantage of Sharon. You sexed her I fear. You deposited some of your final sperm deep in my service girl. This is terrible. The little shit may get knocked up. She is in a heap of trouble with me.”
“Not to worry though, she is well paid and she knew the risks when she decided…all on her own…to give you a special treat. We will not have problems with her I can assure you.”
“You can dress and enjoy the rest of the evening in the bar area. Our little corporate group will be gathered in the bar most of the night enjoying a wonderful video program entitled “Our Mink Making Money”. I am sure you will love it too. They all love the effect on their bank account when the Mink works. It will be a hell of a party. You can head home when you want, but I bet it will be late. You are going to get caught up in this.”
“Anyway, I want you back in this room by noon tomorrow. If you miss any of the video tonight I can play some selected short clips for you while we wait for Kurt to have his turn on her.”
Sunny opened the front of her black gown to reveal black lace panties and nothing more…her arms came back around me and pulled me within. Even though Sharon had very effectively seduced me earlier…I could feel an erection quickly clouding my judgment…Sunny had some very special hold on me for sure.
She turned retrieve my padlock from near the bed and I stood still as she bent and installed it through the foreskin just below the head of my penis.

“Just a little assurance for a while, dear; I know Sharon told you about the little procedure Dr. Smith performed on you earlier today. Hope you don’t mind, but it was what Sunny wanted thus I am sure it is what you wanted as well. Anyhow, it is as it is. He uses an electric cauterizing tool to do his vasectomies. It is very effective, easy to do, painless; with no complications…he simply burned through your little sperm canals, those cute little vas deferens, leaving them useless. Great procedure except it is impossible to reverse like some of the others.
We both know, will never be in the Mink again, but having you fixed is another way I can put on a show to assure the paying clients that the Mink is exclusively their property and her past is really the past! This is a long term proposition for them. We want them to come back to her again and again. True love is that way you know?” She laughed.
I knew more than to ask any questions…Sunny was through. I turned to the task of dressing as she walked out the door and I heard the lock click behind her. Ten minutes later she was back and together we headed out toward the front entry.
My first thoughts were to avoid embarrassment and head right our the front door, but my curiosity was way to strong; it kept calling me up the steps toward the bar. Sunny walked past the front entry and so did I, as I followed a pace behind her.
Things were active in the bar area. All three screens showed a different live view of Jack and his “date”. What a relief, my humiliation was not on the program; at least right now. I moved to the tall table with Sunny. Soon I realized, it was a different thing to watch this video in a more public place. A surge of embarrassment passed through me.
A tall GQ male brought over a tray of drinks. He served them to us and then joined our conversation standing on the other side of Sunny. He was an exceptionally tall handsome young guy and quiet forthright.
At first, it seemed like Sunny may not have invited him, although that was hard to believe. Sunny controlled everything, it was just I could sense a little uneasiness on her part. How unusual. I gulped my drink…I needed something to bolster me a bit as I watched these people being entertained by a guy knocking up my wife. Now with this handsome guy standing right here, this had become way to public, so different than watching this video from the privacy of Sunny’s bed. In a few moments I consumed two drinks.
Slowly, a light bulb went on in my head. It had taken a while before I deduced that it was Kurt who had joined us. It was strange that Sunny would allow it. I guess, she thought she had enough on me now that she could allow me to be there with this guy, and listen to his side comments about the “entertainment”.
Then the thought occurred, that maybe she had invited him to join us. She is so complicated. I could well imagine she had the capacity to enjoy this kind of kinky complication…these little adventurous excursions might just be the one break down in her otherwise perfect money making scheme. She was getting turned on having me at her side while Kurt was freely talking about my wife being sexed.
It became apparent that although I had deduced who he was…Kurt did not know a thing about me. Kurt loved to talk and he talked to Sunny like I was just another guy invited in to witness the goings-on. What a self-centered prick.
Kurt bothered me; he came across as a modern wise guy. The kind of guy I had gotten to know so often in school. Tall, dark, handsome, athletic; the guy who always seems to find an immediate attraction to the girl you just fell in love with; the kind of guy who would always ask her out before you did. The kind of guy you would see wrapped up with your girl over a bottle of wine in the corner of a good restaurant when you could only afford a hamburger should you have been so lucky.
Then it came over me, it was just that I was jealous of him and what he could do that I could not. He was a full man and Dr. Smith’s procedures now had me feeling like a eunuch.
It was obvious that Sunny held him in a special regard. He had been here at Sunny’s for several years. Had she introduced him to this lifestyle, personally? Had he received her favors in a way I have only dreamed about?
Maybe it was just that he sure talked too much. His running commentary on things really irritated me. Maybe he had been drinking, because he just rattled. He was so excited.
He went into detail as to how, once he was around the Mink, he finally really understood the fantasy that drives an older man to Sunny’s business. He just went on and on,
“Like wow! Look at that! Can you believe how turned on he has her? She is all over him. What a woman! That guy is having the sex of a lifetime, she has done things to him he will never forget.”
Then he looked directly at Sunny with a smile,
“He is really enjoying himself with my Mink! What kind of pills does the Doc have him on? He has done her four times already and look at that…”
Kurt talked while looking directly at the overhead videos. He pointed to the video screens where Jack and the Mink were now dancing. They were turning slowly to the music…completely wrapped in one another. It was clear, each time they turn, that Jack was ready to “be with” her again. They were so close, his knee separated her legs as they moved, and with each step her lower body found his renewed erection in a slow sensual movement.
Finally, Sunny turned from Kurt and acknowledged my presence with a smile,
“That is an insatiable mink! I think this is all her doing…she simply cannot get enough of her man! Just look at her! What excitement. She has already had way more than necessary to assure that our money is in the bank. Maybe someone should go in there and pull them apart before she damages him. This is such entertainment, but we want him alive and well for future fun!”
She sat looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes waiting for my reaction…it was obvious Sunny was having a ball. I had not moved, not said a word. I did not want to

acknowledge anything in front of Kurt who was absorbed in the video screen and apparently not listening.
In a moment she broke the silence,
“Hey, we better get you some company over here.”
She pointed toward the sliding door behind the couch as it slowly opened and Sharon was brought into the room dressed in a very dark red gown. Immediately, I could see that she has been the subject of Sunny’s displeasures. A scarlet W was clearly evident, painted on her forehead…both of arms were encased in slave bracelets just above the elbow, with a short chain connecting them behind her back. The chain was just long enough that she had most of the movement she needed, but her hands could not come in front of her.
She initially turned toward the bar, but a signal from Sunny had her escorted directly to our table and delivered to my side.
As she approached her gown fell open in the front to reveal a very large gold padlock mounted straight through both of her vaginal lips very high, up over her clitoris. She struggled, but there was no way she could move either hand forward to close the gown and protect her privacy. Her look was a study in submission and contrition.
After a first glance, no one in the bar seemed to know Sharon was there, and Kurt continued to talk on the other side of Sunny without acknowledging her arrival. He was now going on about his anticipated evening and what he would do.
“That Mink is a real treasure.” He rattled, “After watching all this, all I can say is, I am so waiting to get some of the action. In fact, Sunny, you will never know how ready I am for her right now. I will give your little Mink a night to remember. This old guy did ok, but that was all drugs. Wait until she catches it from a real man!”
He continued rattling.
“What time will have the Doctor put her to bed? She needs to be fresh tomorrow for sure!” He laughs.
For some reason, I began to think this whole thing with Kurt was designed from the beginning to humiliating me. Perhaps she has no intention of really letting him get near the Mink. Sunny looked at him with a false serious intent, she is such an actor.
“Kurt, you are going to have her plenty tomorrow, be patient. You are like one of my dad’s horses before a good race. Your gate time is tomorrow. Now just stand still in the stall and don’t waste a lot of energy. You will have your chances at her I guarantee and she will be rested and ready.”
“Jack will be on his way home about two a.m.; and Dr. Smith will put her to bed right after that. She will be awake tomorrow about eleven and after all that rest she will be so ready. I know you are something special, but you have never come up against anything like this little Mink, in this condition! You may not survive her.”
Sunny laughed as Kurt gave her a knowing look. She turned to me with a whisper loud enough for all to hear,
“This Kurt…I have never met any man with his imagination. He will find ways to entertain the Mink that mankind has never thought of. She is in for it, tomorrow.”
Was this just further evidence that Kurt had actually had Sunny in ways that I had not. Jealousy swept over me. Her look convinced me that she was having wonderful sport at my expense. After all, this was my wife they were talking about. Sunny was getting such a charge of reminding me one last time that she controlled everything.
She had included this young smart ass in the breeding program just to add sport to her business situation. Just to add to my submissive cuckolding.
Jack and the Mink had returned to the bed and it was clear that neither his desire nor his pharmacology has worn off. He was back on her and working her like an eighteen year old school boy.
Some good time later, Kurt and Sunny finally got up and moved their conversation away toward the bar and I could turn toward Sharon for the first time.
“What in the hell did she do to you?” I ask
Sharon said nothing at first. She just looked past me until she seemed assured that Sunny was out of hearing range.
“I got what I deserved. I violated her instructions and put her entire program at risk. I have known since my first big paycheck; that a transgression like this carries a heavy punishment.”
“What did she do? You ask! She had me taken to Dr. Smith for one of his “full physicals”…do you want to know what that means?”
She continued not waiting for an answer.
“I was taken to his office and he gave me one of his famous examinations. He loves his work…during his exam I have idea what he is doing or what the results might be when he is through. Sunny gave him full access to me. So what he did while I was spread out on his table was his business…I will never know.”
“Then, when he was finished playing with me, he put me away in a room bound spread-eagle in a bed. After waiting there way to long, a very big black guy that works for him came in and sexed me for two hours. He went at me like a crazy guy. It was all part of what Dr. Smith wanted done to me…he is a kinky, crazy guy.”
“Later the Doctor mounted this lock on me and sent me back here in the limo telling the limo driver to give the key to Sunny.”
That is not the whole story of course, but that is absolutely all I know. Dr. Smith did a lot of things to me I am sure, but he never said a word about anything. I can just tell things are so different, but maybe it is just my imagination.
“Now I have been instructed to come over here and seduce you.”
“Fat chance! Both of us are locked up and way out of the mood.”
“I will probably be in trouble again if you do not pay attention to me.”
I turned toward her automatically and encircle her with my right arm. Gently, I pull her toward me full aware that everything I did was being photographed and would certainly be added to my file.
We stood close together acting like she was having the desired effect on me as we drank and watched as Jack finish the Mink one more time and then collapse on top of her draining his sex into her once more. The Mink relaxed under Jack and the small group over at the bar reacts with a murmur as she spread her legs even more widely and brought them up around him as he continued to deliver.
Sharon pulled me close,
“I am required to be with you tomorrow…Sunny has probably told you that. I will need to bring you to climax twice during the day and then after that you will not see me again unless you desire.”
“I am sure it is in your best interest to leave me alone…I will be paying some big sexual prices for losing it with you. That is what normally happens to one of us that go outside the rules. This business of Sunny’s works well…we all make a ton of money but it runs strictly by her rules…you take her money…you obey her rules!”
A short time later Sunny returned and quickly dismissed Sharon. I was on my way home within a short time. My last view of the video screens showed my wife and Jack sound asleep in bed side by side…wrapped in one another’s arms…covered by a black sheet.

Friday morning came late for me. The house was empty. It was ten o’clock before I moved.
A warm shower felt good. I notice two very small round marks on each side of my scrotum. There was no pain and no redness, but he clearly had disconnected me forever. Strangely this really bothered me; it was the ultimate invasion of Sunny Starr into my sexual life. I had to admit I needed what that woman did to me and my entire life now swung on her wild ways, but did she have to go this far. She had turned me into a eunuch. I went about the morning but every idle moment would catch me thinking about her and what could possibly be next.
By eleven I was walking up the steps to Sunny’s condo. I had called ahead as instructed; thus she opened the door as I approached. Security cameras had announced me.
Sunny was in a jubilant mood. She had a smile and a bounce that seemed to be just a little more than normal.
“Hey lover.” She started.
“I’ll bet you would like a little adventure to start your day. Come with me. I want to show you something that will really light your candles. It is something that sure lights mine.”
She took me back through a long corridor past several closed doors and then unlocked a door. She entered quietly, allowing me to follow. The room was quite dark and like all other it had this marvelous fragrance that I have grown to love. My eyes started to adjust to the darkness just as Sunny turned up a little black shaded lamp by the bed.
In the bed the Mink was sound asleep, flat on her back, alone, right in the middle; she was covered by a black satin sheet. Her breathing was very deep and very regular. She looked like a china doll. Her hair was perfect. Her face lightly made up in a most alluring fashion. Sunny looked at me,
“Would you look at that. What a picture! Dr. Smith put her to bed about two this morning and she has not moved since then. It is a miracle what good exercise and good pharmacology can do to a lady. She will be waking in about half an hour, but until then she is out like a light. The good Doctor does this to assure that she rests properly. She had a very big day yesterday and she has a big day ahead of her today. Also he wants to assure that she is not up running around in the night losing any important donations Jack gave her. Look at this.”
She slowly uncovered the Mink. She looked so comfortable…laying there on her back…her head resting on two black satin pillows…and her knees, together, elevated over three pillows.
She was wearing a beautiful black night gown that was carefully gathered about her. It was like a photograph of a beautiful model with her clothing carefully arranged to accentuate her beauty.
Sunny seemed to get such pleasure showing off her prize money maker.
She lifted the Mink’s gown enough to show me that the Mink’s knees were snuggly tied together with a surgical strap. I knew immediately why…and asked no question.
Sunny opened the top of the Mink’s gown to reveal her lovely breasts soundly encumbered by the gold padlocks. Jack had remounted them as some point before he departed.
“Hey touch her right here…this lotion makes her skin feel like satin.”
I reached down and lightly touched her between the breast…she was unusually warm and very, very smooth.
Sunny looked at me,
“Touch her right down here, too. Isn’t she the sweetest little turn on? What else could a horny old guy could ask for?”
She took my hand and moved it directly to the Mink’s sex. She felt absolutely as smooth as satin. In addition I could tell that another cream or lotion and been generously applied to her vaginal lips.
“Our little Mink will wake up ready for another day of fun and games at Sunny’s. Dr. Smith keeps her little corporate machine lubricated very well. He uses a special balm he developed years ago. She can go all day and all night without irritation, and I think today with Kurt should be a real test. Didn’t you feel that way after listening to him brag along out there? He has such an ego.”
“Isn’t she the warmest little Mink…full ovulation started about twelve hours ago according to my expert. Her temperature jumped just like it should. Our good Doctor feels certain Jack got her just as we hoped. Now she is ready for round two. I have such faith in Dr. Smith. He says she is ready and we know how eager the little Mink will be when she wakes up all refreshed. ”
“Would you like to follow me, now, you will see a lot more of this lady later today I can assure you…”
Sunny replaced her sheet and we turned together to leave. We walked out the door and down the hall without another word. A busy day was ahead.
Sunny took me directly to the room I was in yesterday. As we entered she told me to undress and put on a black smoking jacket she had placed on the bed. She turned and left the room, locking the door behind her. I had just finished changing when I heard the bolt in the door and Sharon entered.
Her eyes were on the floor. She was wearing a red gown again and the red W on her forehead was still very bright.
“Please get into position on the bed…I am to shave you and make sure you are contented…you know what I mean…please do not argue with me… I need your cooperation…it is as simple as that.”
Without a word, I lie down and spread my arms and legs for her. I could tell in her face that she was under enough stress and I knew I would end up bound this way anyhow.
Slowly she gathered her things from a night stand by the bed and began to put lotion on my chest and under my arms. Gently, professionally, she began to carefully shave me and my erection told her exactly what she was doing to me. Shortly, I could hear her heavy breathing. Doing this to me was actually turning her on.
She moved on top of me to continue shaving and her gown fell open as she did. It revealed a very large metal chastity belt. It was gold…very tight around her waist and very snug…through her legs…it extended from a hinge in the back to a large lock in the front. It looked terribly uncomfortable.
“What in the hell have they got you wearing that for?”
“Punishment!” Was all she offered.
She continued to shave me in silence until I was as smooth as I could possibly be. I lay panting with sexual excitement.
Slowly she slid down along my body and unlocked my padlock from a key suspended around her neck. Gently she began to consume my sex. First just her lips…then her mouth…then her throat; she had all of me. She was wearing large hoop ear rings and they charmingly dangled against her cheeks as she worked me. In no time she skillfully brought me to full climax.
As she finished I felt her throat working as she swallowed all she received, but surprisingly she remained in place with my cock buried in her throat. It was like she knew what to expect next.
It was then that the door opened and Sunny entered with her usual smile. She came across the room carrying a black satin belt that she swiftly passed under by

buttocks. She turned Sharon such that she was kneeling between my legs and in three quick moves she had her gold bracelets snugly locked behind her by the chains, and her ear rings snugly tied down to the strap under me. Sharon was secured in a kneeling position where she could not move from my cock without tearing one of her ears.
“See you two sometime tonight!”
Sunny offered as she left the room and locked the door behind her.
I could feel Sharon’s throat spasm on my cock…perhaps an effort to talk…perhaps a gag…perhaps she was taking a little more of what I had to offer…it did not matter she was in a most uncomfortable position and she was there for the remainder of the day.
Periodically I could hear a faint buzzing for about ten seconds and each time I heard it she would clamp down on me with her lips and moan.
The center video over the foot of the bed came alive with a view of the Minks room. Dr. Smith had just arrived. He was working on the Mink getting her ready for her new day and next breeder. First, he released her knees and massaged her feet and lower legs for a moment. Then he removed the excess pillows and straightened the sheets.
Next he pulled her gown up around her body and over her head leaving it so she was nude from the waist down. He began a thorough exam. During his exam he routinely paused to kiss her where an item had been examined and he seemed satisfied with the results; her neck…her breasts…her waist…her pubic area…each received his attention in detail. His erection bulge demonstrated how much he enjoyed his work.
Finally, Dr. Smith gave her two injections with very small needles and began to do what Doctors do…listening with a stethoscope.
Here in my room, a routine had started with Sharon. There would be a soft buzzing sound after which she would spasm on me and I would release uncontrollably into her which caused her to tighten on me. Then I would work to withdraw as far as possible to provide her what comfort I could.
The Mink awoke rather quickly after the injections…clearly one of the drugs were for that purpose. As she began to awaken Dr. Smith disappeared out of her room. She never knew he was there.
In minutes Sunny appeared in the Mink’s room dressed in her usual, black gown.
“Good morning sleepy head. You look so lovely and refreshed. I am glad you are awake…I have breakfast set up for you in about half an hour. There is everything you need in the bath and a wonderful selection of attractive outfits in that walk in closet…I will leave you to get ready for your day.”
“Today, I just want you to take it easy and enjoy yourself. I have asked Kurt to look after you today…he will be here around three to be with you for a relaxing afternoon.”
“I will be back in about an hour to have breakfast with you.”
Then she hesitates and I can see this seductive little grin on her face,
“Or would you rather wait and eat with Kurt when he gets here?”
Without hesitation the Mink says,
“You are so sweet, it isn’t that I wouldn’t enjoy your company Miss Starr; but I would really prefer just a cup of coffee now and then to eat with Kurt if that is ok with you.”
The Mink is literally glowing with enthusiasm. Her ever movement, ever glance at Sunny communicate that she driven by sexual desire. It is as if all her activities from yesterday were only preparation. She is fresh, mentally alert and ready for another day of adventure at Sunny’s place. Sunny is reviling in what she has found this morning,
The Mink probably thinks that Kurt is assigned to play Sunny’s friendly game with her; after all that is all the GQ guys have been permitted to do for some time. Activities designed to turn her on and take her to some high point and leave her there. This will be a day of titillation and fun; what excitement.
Sunny responds quickly,
“Sure that is wonderful, love. Remember this is to be your day to relax and enjoy yourself…in fact, if you would like to take a break from your work and go home instead of spending the day here with Kurt…you sure could. What ever you like?”
Sunny evil little grin widened…she knew the answer before asking the question. It was so obvious that the Mink had awakened in a very aroused state…she couldn’t sit still. Sunny had the erotic hook sunk in her so deeply and there was nothing Sunny enjoyed more that playing with her Mink.
Sunny departed with a smile and the Mink moved quickly to the bathroom. She had been sleeping for ten hours; but what she did there, as designed by Sunny, did nothing to reduce her chances of being knocked up by Jack. It was too late.
For the next hour I worked to make Sharon as comfortable as I could by trying to withdraw from her, but her muscles were weakening and as they did…her weight was more and more transferred to upper body and her arms failed to support her. She came down on me harder and harder. I could feel my cock going deeper and deeper into the throat. I could actually feel the cool air each time she breathed. How could she do this? What a cruel punishment.
While I worked to help Sharon I watch the Mink carefully and meticulously getting ready for a “relaxing” day at Sunny’s place with Kurt. She was alone. She bathed, and carefully applied a lotion to her entire body. Repeatedly, she looked at herself in the mirror. You could tell she liked what she saw. She looked like a million bucks and there was no question…she was as horny as a toad.
It was overwhelming for me as she took considerable extra time applying the lotion to her breasts and smooth sex. Both had to be very tender, Jack had assured that; but her hand moved as if this tenderness was a grand addition to her sexual sensitivity.
When she got out to other room the Mink found a very short, form fitting, black skirt and filmy black long sleeved blouse set aside for her. Carefully she put these on one at a time and then adjusted her jewelry. Little gold panties and gold high heeled shoes finished her costume. When she was done she looked absolutely sensational.
Sharon choked just a little as I reacted to the Mink’s preparations and she received a little more of me down her throat. She tried unsuccessfully to move to a new position only to find it was impossible without tearing one of her ear lobes.
Things seemed to move swiftly for the Mink and very, very slowly for poor Sharon.
At one o’clock Sunny walked into our room and released Sharon’s head allowing her to come off me and tumble down in the bed beside me.
Sunny looked down at her with a little contemptuous smile,
“Now dear girl…now you understand what Sunny means when she tells you to drain him. You are doing it right today. That was some kind of stupid of you yesterday. We sure did not need all the complications of you becoming preggo with his last few good shots, now did we? I am going to let you loose a while for good behavior, but I want to see you on there frequently. Understand? We want him drained and we want our clients to know he is, right?”
Sunny departed the room without waiting for an answer. Sharon moved closer to me as I heard the now familiar soft buzzing that occurred every ten minutes or so.
“What the hell is that I hear??” I asked...

Last edited by a moderator:
With a few modifications...I lived the story.

Much more is coming

“Sunny had a vibrator installed against me before she locked this thing. It is located right where it drives me wild. She knows what she is doing. When it goes off…I go crazy. I can never relax.”
Sharon was in a very interesting fix…every ten minutes she got driven right up the sexual wall and her chastity belt and constraints prohibited her doing anything to relieve these erotic exercises. What an unusually cruel, form of punishment. When her vibrator would go off all she could do was cling to me.
In the other room the Mink was now ready for things to start happening. She was walking around her special room straightening everything in sight…the bed…her skirt…her hair…the things on the table. She was a bundle of energy. It was like she was on a drug…and she was…the drug of her sexual energies.
There was the large gold framed full length mirror on the wall opposite the door. She returned to it time after time to adjust, admire and acknowledge her very sensual good looks. She would slowly turn in front of the mirror adjusting her hair, her blouse, her skirt. Time after time she would turn for a side view and smile at the image returned to her from the mirror. The black skirt she wore was tailored specifically to accentuate her very attractive, shapely, ass.
Another video came on showing an unusual event in the small room next to where the Mink was waiting. Three of the young GQ guys had gathered there, to enjoy watching her activity through the one way glass of her mirror. They were completely caught up in her impromptu show. Voyeurism at it’s very best.
Then, one taller than the others arrived and the four of them exchanged excited comments. Mink was the center their attention through the auspices of this ingenious mirror. She finally stopped moving about…standing close to the mirror as they talked, carefully adjusting the neckline of her blouse to reveal just the right amount of her breasts.
The blouse was shear enough to clearly reveal her breasts and the padlocks that adorned them; but even so, her movements to adjust the neckline were a revelation. These guys were enjoying her every move.
Finally, the door to her room opened and the tall dark guy walked in to her room. As he walked toward the camera I could see that it was Kurt…at least it was the guy I met in the bar last night who was introduced as Kurt; the guy who seemed so self assured and such a wise guy.
Behind him another guy pushed a cart toward the small table by the window…a white table cloth covered lunch for the two of them.
The Mink turned as the two of them entered and met Kurt before he could uncover the food. She knew he was there to play with her. She took his right hand from the cart and turned him toward her. Without a word she devoured him…her arms went around his neck…her sexual needs were out of control. She could wait no longer.
She knew the reasons these guys were there and food was not on the list; so much for her quiet day of relaxation at Sunny’s place. She fully anticipated the sexual game they were going to play with her. She was addicted to these GQ guys and what they did to her. She knew they would take her to the top of the hill time after time.
Kurt had her wrapped in his arms. His lips found her’s. Their tongues found one another. They danced as they had danced so many times before. She knew just what to expect and she was not disappointed. She could be with him for just a while. He would take her to a wonderful passion and then he would be required to pass her to another guy.
This time, however, he began undressing her. What a surprise. She seemed to first become aware that she and Kurt were alone as he bent down to remove her skirt and she had a chance to look around. This was a first, the other guy had gone, and she and Kurt were alone.
Soon all her garments were thrown toward the couch and she stood in front of him, dressed only in her gold panties and high heeled shoes. She was shaking with excitement. GQ guys were never allowed get this far with her.
He was taking this way too far. His erection was enormous…her breasts were heaving as he turned her to the bed. She looked furtively around. There was no one else in the room. No other guy to be handed off to as usual.
The Mink got one last glance around the room as she went down backward onto the black satin sheet. Kurt was with her. Flat on her back he parted her legs. She looked up at him…her face filled with passion and desire; but her face also conveyed the question. What are you doing? Time after time these GQ guys had taken her to sexual delights, but they never actually had sex with her. She had concluded long ago that none of them were permitted to actually…
Kurt drove into her and she moaned and heaved upward toward him, as he unloaded in a series of screaming climaxes. Day two for the Mink had begun.
His climax continued time after time, driving downward into her body. She reacted with shaking, violent convulsions; bridging upward to meet his every thrust. It was as if they had known one another sexually so very well, but had been denied being together until the breaking point.
Together they move up on the bed and rolled until the Mink had mounted him. She began a rhythm on him that was, by now, familiar to me. Moaning, she moved the length of him…each time carefully assuring that she took all he had deep within and them wrung out everything he offered.
He moved slightly and I was sure it was a move designed to put his face in clear view for the camera. Each time she thrust downward on him, he smiled his wise ass “got her good” smile at the camera; but each time she moved upward to wring him out it was too much. His face distorted in passion as her internal muscles worked him.
Suddenly, I was again aware of Sharon’s plight beside me in bed. She had been continuously subjected to Sunny’s vibrator and it was literally driving her nuts. She had been all over me, but my attentions had been completely caught up in the video of Kurt and his Mink. Now, Sharon had slid down until she had me between her lips, demanding that I do something to help her; another video for Sunny’s files.
All this was too much. Once again Sharon took a loaded of my now anemic semen. She collapsed, I collapsed, and exhaustion over came me.
It was sometime later when I was again aware of my surrounding; Sharon was awake beside me, moving violently each time her vibrator went off.
The Mink and Kurt had finished their first violent lovemaking and moved to the small table by the window. He was seated uneasily, opposite her, and his smile said everything…after years of doing Sunny’s bidding he was actually realizing the fantasy. The smile on his face told the whole story from is viewpoint. The wise ass had scored for sure.
The Mink sat in front of him, wearing only her black blouse and gold bikini panties. Her face was flushed, pink from passion, with just the hint of a smile, but filled with questions and remaining desire. What a combination.
Kurt sat quietly opposite the Mink and they both took a bite of salad. He was enjoying the moment for sure. His upward glance toward the hidden video camera was painful to watch. This guy was such a smart ass and his expression recorded by the camera said way too much to me. It was so clear he was so proud of the way he had made he Mink perform in his arms. He just wanted to brag about his accomplishments.

Finally, he looked directly at her and with a warm smile he spoke the first word of the morning,
“You beautiful woman…What a lover you are…”
He hesitated…like he was hunting for words that would bring out her confirmation of his abilities. Words that would get this beautiful, over sexed, woman to tell everyone how much she enjoyed being with him. How positively wonderful he was!
He went on,
“You are beautiful inside and out…you know exactly how to be so utterly sensual and charming.”
He waited looking at her. She said nothing, just a confused gaze and a slight smile. He paused for a bit…tried to eat and then had to continue,
“Sexually, you are something else…first you know exactly what you want and how to make a guy deliver it to you…but beyond that, when he does, you give him the reward of a life time. WOW!”
He waited again. Still nothing!
He went on his ego needed a response from this woman. After all he was Kurt and in his mind he was someone very special in the way of a ladies man.
“You seem so happy to be here with me and that adds so much!”
He waited again. Still Nothing! She continued eating…omelet. Minutes pass…I heard the now familiar buzz from Sharon and felt her squirm to move over on top of me in a useless effort to satiate her desires. She was helpless…she slid down to do what I thought she would never be able to do again…she consumed me.
Finally, the Mink looked up toward Kurt and responded,
“Kurt, I am sorry I am at a loss for words, but I am so concerned about what we just did; so concerned that we may have upset Sunny. You are wonderful…you know that… but I love it here…I am sure Sunny told you. I would never want to loose my privileges here. I am such a shy person…particularly with men.”
She was stumbling clearly disturbed by the thought that they had violated Sunny’s wishes. Kurt looked at her with a big smile,
“Yes! That sure was a shy greeting you gave me a few minutes ago.”
He laughed, his eyes dancing…he glances up toward the video camera again,
“You are delightful. You know how to get what you need for sure, but at the same time you know how to give what drives a man wild. You know how to give and you know how to take! You are a “win-win” person.”
He hesitated, waiting for a response.
She smiled demurely; then looked directly in his eyes,
“You know, I would not want to ever upset Sunny or ruin what I do for her here. I am so concerned that you and I just went way beyond what she expected for us.”
“Honestly, I was so attracted to you from the moment we met weeks ago, but I quickly learned that Sunny wanted you off limits, sexually. You have been such a temptation for so long, but now I am so scared. Now, we have really been together! I just know she would be upset if she knew!”
She paused, but he said nothing. He was enjoying her reactions.
She continued,
“I really wanted you and you know that. I must take the blame. You are wonderful…is that what you want to hear me say?”
It was clear, she was actually in love with this wise ass and concerned she might be black listed as a result of the sex. Her look grew more intense, it was clear she could not deal with what she had done to him,
“I absolutely love being with you, and I need what we just did, but I am afraid we made such a mistake. She looked up at him again. He hesitated.
Finally the silence was too much he could no longer contain himself and just enjoy her confession as his lover. A wide smile covers his face.
“Hey! I have a surprise for you; my little Mink. Sunny knows and approves completely of what we just did. She invited me to be with you today. She wants us together. She gave this day to us as a wonderful reward for me and a win-win situation for you. She knows I have wanted you since day one and paid such prices to do her bidding with you. On the other side, she also knows I am the only man who can make you the happiest woman on earth.”
He looked at her with his wise ass look,
“Sunny knows being with me will be a very special day for you. A day to remember beyond anything else.”
He paused to enjoy her reactions.
For the first time a pleased smile slowly passed her lips. The light bulb was coming on. Sunny had actually set this up. Kurt would not dare lie about such a thing. She was obviously relieved.
“You don’t know how relieved I am. Thank you for you honesty. You are a marvelous lover, Kurt; you are a woman’s dream come true.”
“Now, I understand what you mean by a win-win situation. You and I can finally have one another. No worries. Sunny approves, and on top of that Dr. Smith has assured that I cannot get pregnant. It is like a new freedom on top of the already overwhelming sexual desire I have felt for you for so long.”
Her face was alive with a look of relief and pleasure.
Kurt looked at her with a little strange glance, and then his smile returned as he offered,
“That’s the win-win I was talking about. You can take me freely knowing Sunny approves and on top of that if they told you that you cannot have “a” baby; I can guarantee you that you will not have “a” baby.”
His face broke into a grin…as he casually looked up where he knew the video camera was recording them. His emphasis had been very slight but it said everything. He had been reminded that the Mink did not know about all that was going on and the multiple ovulations Sunny and the Doctor had planned for her. She was his to knock up and she knew nothing about that.
Their meal continued for a while, but they both had too many other things on their minds. Something was said between them. The Minks stood up and came around the table directly into his arms. He was still seated…her arms encircle his head and she pulled him to her, burying his face in her breasts. Her body heaved with emotion as she held him. Her sexual needs had again taken full control of her mind and body.
Slowly Kurt responded; his hands found her gold bikini panties and lowered them to the floor. She stepped out and as she did he lifted her in his arms and carried her toward the bed. He sat her on the edge of the bed where upon she raised both her arms to bring Kurt down to her. She went backward onto the bed bringing him over her. Her hand could be seen reach between them to find his member again. She took him…flat on her back. As he drove home within in her vagina she moaned and her legs went upward over his shoulders.
With one last coy smile at the video camera, he went back to work on her. She responded by coming up toward him with such vigor. One could clearly hear his moan as her action brought out ever sexual energy he had. Together, they were lost in motion.
Sharon’s mouth and throat were still mounted on me as she struggled to achieve some form of climax for herself. Kurt and the Mink were driving me wild and once more Sharon got a good loading from me. I noticed for the first time a volume of clear liquid running down her cheeks…perhaps it was just saliva…perhaps she now had removed all the remaining semen from my system and my ejaculation was clear. She came off me to carefully lick me clean. I watched her swallow. It made a good

photo for Sunny’s file, for Sharon’s file, and for mine.
It was seven o’clock and the Mink had taken Kurt six times when Sunny finally came in to relieve Sharon. Sharon moved up in the bed to gently kiss my neck before standing up for Sunny.
The main video screen now showed Kurt flat on his back in utter exhaustion, while the Mink had moved along his side with her lips to his neck and her legs wrapped around his leg. She was working on him in an erotic motion signaling she needed more, but he couldn’t move…he was spent…finished.
Sunny reached out with a key and unlocked Sharon’s gold belt. Sharon moved toward the bathroom with her red gown in hand and minutes later she slid from the bathroom out the door. I was sensing that the day was over. Sharon had done her duty with me and the Mink had taken all Kurt could offer and there show was recorded.
Sunny came over me after releasing my legs; she opened her black gown and came down such that her full weight rested on my lower body. She felt good there. Gently, sensuously, she moved up and down along me…her lips played with my lips…my neck…my nipples…my underarms…my stomach.
Over her back I could still see Kurt apparently out like a light, with the Mink still working his leg. It looked like he was unconscious. It was clear that seven times was all the good boy could muster, but somehow I was sure it was enough. That wise ass had screwed my wife and undoubtedly knocked her up. I hated the guy before; you can imagine how I felt now.
The customers I could almost accept but this Kurt was another matter.
Sunny hesitated and sat up a bit on me to look me straight in the eyes,
“Kurt sure underestimated the Mink don’t you think. I offered him the normal dose of Cyalis that Dr Smith puts in my client’s food…but he refused; thought that would be the last thing he would need at twenty six years of age.”
She laughed.
“Just seven big climaxes in five hours and he is out of it; dead on his feet as they say. Well, he has realized his dream and Dr. Smith is very pleased. She got three or four massive doses right away and that alone will do her for his experiment on multiple inseminations. We need her tummy swelling to please these clients. It doesn’t matter too much, in the long run, who…or how many do the deed!”
“I think we are making wonderful progress. Lets get you dressed and on your way home for a earlier evening.”
She turned to leave the room,
“Tomorrow at eleven…or earlier if you want to see reruns.”
She laughed. It was easy to see that Sunny Starr was very pleased with the progress being made. She was dancing and laughing as she turned to leave the room. I dressed…let my self out the door and drove home slowly.
Saturday was very much a repeat of Thursday for me. I awoke a little earlier and was finished with breakfast and ready to go by nine o’ clock. I was nervous as a kitten. I could not keep my mind off of Sunny’s place and the Mink and her new status. I tried to read the morning paper…impossible. I tried a little television…I had seen way to much closed circuit television in the last few days…a commercial station offered nothing of interest for me.
I managed to get to ten o’clock before I called Sunny. She began by telling me how glad she was that I had called early. She said she was anxious as well and wanted me over there right a way.
A quick call to Clare to check on the girls and I was on my way.
Sunny’s door seemed to open like magic…she was standing waiting with her usual big warm smile. If you did not know otherwise you would think she was greeting me as the proprietor of a bakery or something like that. She appeared so innocent, so happy, and so hopeful for a good day in the business.
This morning it was up the steps down the same long hall and into her office. Coffee and Danish waited for us on a low table in front of her couch. Inside, I was jumping all over…filled with anxiety and a strange lustful feeling.
She looked at me with a grin…
“I am glad you went on home last night we had such a time with the Mink after you were gone. She had actually fucked Kurt until he was unconscious…honestly. I had to finally go in and give her a couple little knock out drops in a glass of water. A couple guys carried him out to revive him after she and I moved to another room.”
“It was a hoot to watch it all on the television later. Our little group was drop dead amazed at her. Unfortunately, Kurt’s reputation faded a bit…but I explained it away to them as just a case of his being with an exceptional woman. By the score board up in the bar he did manage to take her eight times before he collapsed. Anyhow, I tried to reestablish his libido by reminding him that he now had repeat access to his pregnant Mink, just like the clients. I assured him he could do better with her next time; maybe with a little help from a pill or two; Hoho! He even seem a little frightened of a rerun…she sure took the starch out of his weapon!”
“What an evening. Good in so many ways. Dr. Smith had her in bed very sound asleep by midnight…thus he had plenty of time for a good exam and to carefully monitor her progress.”
“I am here to report that the program with our Mink is well on its way. Dr. Smith is very pleased and excited with her progress. Her temperature fluctuations are exactly what the good Doctor hoped for.
Now, she is ready for today and a little dance with the CEO of Waldcom. Mr. Brad has already called this morning and wants to be here shortly after lunch. Silly guy actually wanted to make plans to take her out for dinner tonight, but Sunny set him straight. He will not see the outside of this building until early tomorrow morning and every sperm in his body will be in our Mink. When he finishes tonight he will be on track to depositing over five million more in my bank and at least two hundred thousand in your wife’s account.”
She smiled her business success story smile,
“Hey, let’s walk down and see her a bit before the action begins? Dr. Smith had plenty of time last night, to have her all ready for today. He will be over in about an hour to wake her.”
As she talked, Sunny was leading me back down the hall through a series of doors into the Minks special room, where once again the Mink was sound asleep in the middle of a king sized bed. She was in the same position as last night and it was easy to see that her knees were gently constrained just as they were before. The sheet covering her was undisturbed; she had not moved since she was placed there after being hauled off of Kurt.
Sunny said nothing as she went about making last minute checks of the supplies in the bathroom and the closet. I walked over to the bed and my erection bloomed enormously as I look down at her. What a beautiful woman, and what a kinky program Sunny has her all wrapped up in. There is no way back for her. Just looking at her was enough to convince that the changes in her life were so permanent.
Sunny came over carrying a beautiful bright yellow shirt dress; she held it up against herself and turned it for my approval.
“We try to personalize these wonderful dates as much as possible for he client.” She said,
“Brad wanted her dressed in yellow…don’t ask me why. At my suggestion, he sent over this cute little outfit and low-and-behold a complete compliment of jewelry to go with it. Wonderful, expensive stuff…you will see it all on her later when I get

her ready. Cute, outfit…huh? Way to flimsy and short to be worn out of here but it is going to light his candle for sure. Must have cost a small fortune; Italian designer.”
Sunny finished her last minute checks, but I could tell she also wanted to show me her Mink. She knew what it would do to me for later. A vasectomy does not slow down the sexual urges one bit…it just takes away all the bullets. Sharon had made it clear that by the end of this weekend, Sunny wanted me absolutely void of sperm and it was her job to make it happen…again and again.
Sunny locked her door and we headed down the hall through another series of doors and finally into another bedroom. One I had never seen. Sunny’s condo did not appear nearly as large on the outside as it does once you are exploring it room by room.
This room was equipped and appointed just like all the others with one exception, Sharon was bound spread eagle on her back on the bed covered with just a very thin black sheet. Her face was half hidden by a large ball gag harness and her eyes looked like those of a deer in head lights.
Sunny looked at me with a very big grin,
“She is your treat, my love. Dr. Smith has her all ready for you. You may do with her as you like, just do not untie her arms…ever! Do not remove her lovely ball gag…ever! We do not want to hear any shit from her today. Understand? You will find a lot of nice little toys in that cabinet by the bed…Sharon loves toys.”
She turns toward Sharon,
“Nod yes, dear!
Sharon did not move.
“Oh heck, I forgot she cannot hear very well with that old nasty harness over her ear plugs as well…don’t touch them.”
Sunny turned and I heard the firm click of the bolt lock as she leaves.
I sat down on the edge of the bed just in time to watch as all three of the screens turn from seascape video with new wave music…to voyeur video of the Mink one screen…the bar area on another…and a blank gray for the third.
As the video of the Mink came alive it showed that Dr. Smith had arrived. She was still asleep in the bed, as he busily went to work on her. First he carefully shaved her underarms, legs and pubic area. Slowly, carefully, with way to much attention to detail, he applied lotion to her body and then his special balm just within her vaginal lips. It was clear that this old man enjoyed his work here at Sunny’s place.
He seemed hesitant to finally give her a very little injection in her arm…almost like he did not want his time with her to end. I sat watching as she began to stir, and after a check of her vital signs, Dr. Smith slid out of view.
Sunny arrived in the Mink’s room with coffee just as he was leaving. She and the Mink were soon sitting like a couple old friends, having coffee and a pastry at the small table which is common to all of Sunny’s bedrooms. I could clearly hear their conversation. It was such a friendly exchange. Not knowing otherwise, you would think they were just two very attractive ladies that had met at the “club” for a morning coffee. There was no acknowledgement of last evening…no comments about Kurt…just quiet friendly chatter.
Sunny was complimenting the Mink for her professionalism with the clients. She told her how pleased she was with her work in the entertainment side of the business, and how grand it was that she was producing such wonderful results.
Sunny never referred to sex in any way. If you were only listening to Sunny you would believe that the Mink just had a warm business friendship with the men as she accomplished the business goals Sunny had set out for her. Sunny emphasized how happy and please the clients were but she carefully avoided talking about actual activities. She never acknowledged seeing the Mink with a client or knowing anything about what went on in their private moments.
The Mink would have no way of knowing what Sunny actually knew of her activities during the time alone with the clients.
Sunny eventually brought Mr. Brad into the conversation. Sunny began by telling her just how much Mr. Brad enjoyed “meeting” with her previously. She smiled her approval and got the response she wanted from the Mink. The hook was set.
She then went on to tell the Mink how Mr. Brad wanted to set up arrangements for frequent business meeting with her at Sunny’s place. He wanted to “spend more time” with her. How wonderful this was. How grand for business.
Today was to be the first of those.
Sunny went on an on about how pleased she was with the Mink. A client’s strong desire to spend time at Sunny’s place on a frequent basis was clearly the result of the Mink’s efforts with him and Sunny wanted her to know how pleased this made her. This was how the business grew and flourished.
Then Sunny went so far as to actually ask the Mink if she would be receptive to a business meeting with Mr. Brad today. It was like all similar questions that Sunny asked the Mink…she knew the answer in advance. She knew she had the hook deeply set in her Mink. She got just what she wanted as a response. The Mink nodded that she would like to meet with Mr. Brad and her face took on an excited flushed look.
With that the Sunny stood, beckoned the Mink to follow and they disappeared out the door and down the hall. Soon they arrived in the special meeting room that had been so carefully arranged for clients to meet and do business with the Mink. Sunny was still talking,
“So dear, just be yourself…remember your relationship with him has set the expectations he has for a future here with you. You are the attraction he has found here at Sunny’s place, and you are the active life style he anticipates here. You really don’t need to force anything in your meetings…just be yourself.”
She smiled,
“Can you see the grand results of what you have achieved with this man? He needs to meet you here; and you need to spend time here as well. Now, he is part of your good times here. It is a win-win situation. Everyone wins. In addition, he will be making a wonderful contribution to your bank account.”
Conversation over, Sunny stood to show the new clothing to a very excited Mink; who’s eyes followed the new outfit like a little girl in a candy store watching a clerk bag her purchase. She was clearly delighted by the sexy little yellow outfit.
Then Sunny opened the box of jewelry. She took great care to explain that Brad bought each of these things for her. The Mink quivered as Sunny described how anxious Mr. Brad would be to see her dressed just as he desired. With a happy excited smile the Mink anxiously moved to examine the things she would be wearing for her business meeting today.
As Sunny sat and watched, the Mink slowly dressed. She started with very small, yellow, bikini panties…then a one piece yellow, very short, very luxurious, very thin,

and left…he climax a second time…silently and then right back to work. Each time he climaxed he would stop for a few moments to enjoy her hidden muscles, in spasm, tightening on him…but then it would be right back at it. He had climaxed at least four times when the television faded a bit as the light in their room was turned down. He possessed the Mink.
My attention returned to Sharon who was twitching beside me in the bed. I had mistakenly forgotten to turn off the dildo and she could not move…she could not complain…and in my excitement I had forgotten her. I had no way to find out what all it did to her, but she was exhausted, breathing with little snorts through her nose. Slowly, I remove the dildo and moved up beside her in the bed to slide my arm under her head. I tried to comfort her. I tried to make it look like she was having the affect of me that Sunny wanted, but in reality, nothing could replace Sunny’s attentions for me. She alone had this mysterious hold on me.
Minutes later the door opened and Sunny stepped in. She came directly to the bed and took my hand.
“Come over and let’s have a cup of tea at the couch.”
She offered as she looked down at Sharon.
“This little bitch is cute don’t you think?”
She nodded toward Sharon.
“She has been a good girl for a long time here and we can’t let her transgression with you send her down a new path. I have decided to forgive her in about two hours or so.”
Sunny was laughing, happy; everything was going so right. She was talking as we moved over to sit on the black leather couch. Sharon was alone secured spread eagle in the middle of the bed.
The door opened and a tall GQ guy entered with a tray…tea. Once he delivered it to us he crosses over and carefully lifted Sharon to place a satin pillow under her buttocks. With her tied as she was this spread her lower body to the limit.
Sunny and I sat sipping tea in the semi dark room as he opened the front of a black smoking jacket he was wearing…came up between Sharon’s legs and went to work on her. She moaned helplessly as he slammed into her deeply having found the lubrication the dildo produced.
Sunny had her strange insatiable grin as she sat beside me in one of her now famous black gowns…sipping tea…while in front of us on the bed Sharon; bound down…ball gagged…was taking it. Sunny chuckled as time after time he thrust into her.
Meanwhile, on the television monitor the Mink is in the other bedroom still flat on her back…dressed in her fancy things…still gently receiving continued full sex from the “man with the money”. Sunny was obviously having a very good time. Her business was running just as she would want and she was in full control
Our tea was still hot when the GQ guy finished loudly as Sharon grunted a moan through her nose. He got up…and immediately turned out the door…shutting it behind him.
The Mink and Brad had another quiet climax together with Brad on top driven deep within her. The monitor clearly showed their faces as he lifted up…they exchanged warm smiles…his tongue then went back down to her parted, waiting, lips and he went right back into motion.
The door to our room opened and another GQ guy entered. His smoking jacket is already opened as he reached Sharon bound in the bed. He simply entered her and within ten minutes he too is out the door.
Sunny is delighted,
“Those guys work so hard for me and I am sure that not being able to finish with the Mink for a while has been driving them wild. I need to be sensitive to their needs. Sharon doesn’t know it but next week she will be visiting Dr. Smith’s and probably be no good to us here for a while, so Sunny will be sensitive to the needs of her guys today and Sharon’s little pussy will be quite sensitive when she finishes work tonight.”
Sunny did not know that Sharon could hear. I could see her face darken over on the bed when Sunny mentions being “sent over to Dr. Smith”; who knew what that meant?
I departed for home about seven in the evening. I had been in the room with Sharon all day and I cannot begin to count the number of times the door to our room was opened by a GQ. There were five or six of them at least and they just kept coming back for more of her.
In the other room the Mink had never moved from her back on the bed. Brad had worked her steadily for seven hours. Sunny finally told me that Dr. Smith had “jacked” him up with some Cyalis and his erection should last all night. That is what he wanted.
My drive home was uneventful. My mind is filled with sensual erotic thoughts. The house was quiet…our bed was comfortable…and sleep came quickly.

Sunday morning I awoke and found that all my body wanted to do was relax in bed. I was alone. The bed was big and comfortable, but this urgency to know what was going on at Sunny’s place soon had me moving.
It was about ten and I was into my second cup of coffee when the phone rang.
It was Sunny demanding that I drop everything and get over to her place. She was very direct,
“I may be sending the Mink home later today, and there are some things I need to go over with you. I want to see you in here as soon as you can come over, but by early afternoon at the latest.”
There is such urgency in her voice…I am showered and on my way by eleven. She answers the door with a big grin and a warm kiss. I follow her up into the office where she goes behind her desk and points me to a leather seat directly across from her. She is all business.
“First love; look at this” She offers.
She turns the flat plate monitor on her desk. The Mink is sound asleep, flat on her back, still dressed exactly as Brad had wanted, with Brad sound asleep on top of her still mounted deep in her velvet vagina. There sleeping expressions tell the complete story.
“The monitors showed them collapsing together like this just after I called you at ten-thirty this morning. Mr. Brad had literally gone at her for twenty hours. After all that, I decided to just let them do their thing, enjoy the entire night, and wake naturally. No reason to interrupt. The Mink’s weekend was over and things had gone just as we had designed. What a fine finality, what an ending to a beautiful, and fruitful business weekend for the Mink.
Mr. Brad has a ton of money. He has paid big bucks to get her just the way he wants her. And, last night he wanted her just like that all night long!”
She turns the monitor back toward her side of the desk.
“Now, let’s get to the subject of where we go from here. My first thoughts were to keep the Mink here at Sunny’s place on a more permanent basis, but that can wait. There are some issues I want her to clear up with you at home and now is a good time to get that all done.”
“So…I am sending the Mink home this evening about seven and I want a very clear understanding with you as to the dos-and don’t in her home life. It is important for you to understand exactly how I want her handled at home.”
“But before we get into that, let me get to some motivation items so you understand why I know I will have your full cooperation.”
“First, I know you love it here at Sunny’s place and our personal times together are what got you into this originally and what you still need. That alone is enough motivation to assure you will do as Sunny desires…but beyond that, you know that Sunny has a dark side.”
She turned the monitor on her desk toward me and starts a slide show. Photos of me nude…under her…on her...beside her…a signed affidavit from Sharon that I ***** her…photos of me with Sharon…on her…photos of my cage…my gold padlock…on and on…
“Let me be perfectly clear…what you have to do at home in the coming months is very easy. Do things absolutely as I desire and you will be rewarded as you know…do things I do not approve and all this will come down on you like a ton of shit! Understand?”
I nod yes.
I knew she could easily ruin my life, but far more motivation for me than all the harm she could do to my business and private life was the fact that I needed her and I needed this place. She knew it.
She changed topics,
“Now to your wife…look at this.”
She turned the monitor toward me again and it show an image of my wife’s Money Market Account. The balance is one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. She looked at me.
“Nice huh! She will be receiving routine deposits in here now her are withdrawal checks so you can draw down on it anytime you want. The finances are set up. That is all grand and I am sure she is pleased, but really her motivation is something very much stronger than money…she needs what she can only get here at Sunny’s place.”
“So with all that, I have no concern that as this moves along, she will be one hundred percent into our program.”
“So here is where we are.”
“Dr. Smith is pleased. The Mink’s body was perfectly ready for these past four days. He believes that Jack, Kurt and Brad will each have knocked her up. That is what the good Doctor was working on…multiple sustained partners and multiple ova right through the weekend. This will give us an interesting result. My Dr. Smith just loves that kind of stuff! But you must understand that is also what Sunny wanted for the Mink during her grand weekend at Sunny’s place. This was Dr. Smith’s big thing, but it is a marvelous commercial opportunity for Sunny’s group.”
I nodded yes.
“So here is the bottom line for you…The Mink believes that she was and is completely protected against pregnancy by the medication the good Doctor gave her and I want it that way for a while. Thus, say nothing that would ever infer that she is pregnant or could get pregnant.”
“She is now ready to provide the adventure our clients expect. They want her knocked up and we don’t want her doing anything desperate to get rid of these little bundles of joy. UNDERSTAND?’
I nodded yes.
“Dr. Smith has many ways to explain away a little nausea and the weight gain. She will be six or seven months along and we will have millions in the bank before he runs out of explanations and by then she will be way out of options.”
“Next, say nothing that would ever let her know that you are in any way aware her erotic life style here. As far as she knows…you and I are just business associates and friends…KEEP IT THAT WAY.”
I again nodded yes.
“Also, I will be frequently calling for her to come here…do nothing to interfere with her coming. In fact, I want you to do your part to make sure she is here, when I want her.”
“She will be receiving numerous gifts from me and her men…say nothing about them. You can compliment her when she wears them, but that is it…no questions as to where they came from or who owns them.”
“Finally, as to sex, LEAVE HER ALONE, don’t even think about it. It will be easy…her interest is here and so is yours…just keep that in mind at all times.”
She hesitates; looks around as if trying to remember anything else.
“Oh, by the way, she knows nothing about your fetishes with me and your transgressions with Sharon…WE WILL KEEP IT THAT WAY for you. I am sure you understand the implications and the subtle threat in what I just said.”
She sat back in her chair and seemed to relax. With that her instructions seem to be complete,
“Well, I am glad we have an understanding. Let’s see how the Mink is doing.”
She smiled and turned the monitor toward me again. Brad was back at work with very long strokes into her vagina. The Mink had both arms wrapped around his head where she held them welded together in a kiss. Hour twenty one of there sexing had begun!
“That MINK!” Is all that Sunny said.
Twenty minutes later I was home. I picked up a bit around the house and tried to catch up on some reading for work up in my office. I looked for anything to do to keep my mind off of Sunny and the mysterious hold she had over my sensuality, but my mind kept wandering back to her place and all the erotic things that might still have been going on there with the Mink.
Ironically, I was dozing at my desk about eleven in the evening when I heard noises downstairs and realize she was home. A quick check of my office window and I watched as a black limo pulled out of the drive.
I headed down right away to find her standing in the middle of the family room, slowly looking around like she was lost…completely unfamiliar with the place. There was a small soft-sided travel case on the floor at her side. She was a stranger in her own home and certainly a stranger to me.
She was dressed in black; an elegant fitted skirt, and a thin, long sleeved blouse. She was wearing all the gold jewelry which I knew Brad purchased for her. She looked stunning. A large diamond dinner ring dominated her ring finger and her entire left hand.

She looked slim, beautiful, and very fit. There was an aura of healthy exuberance about her that seemed almost contagious. She was a new woman.
Already, the sensual odor of Sunny’s place had filled the room.
She turned to acknowledge my presence but said nothing. Her eyes were remarkable; they reflected a strange far away look…mystical…exotic…like there were many unbelievable secrets hidden behind them; like they had seen many things that could never be revealed.
“Welcome home.” I offer. “How was your trip?”
That was about as far as I thought I could go.
Her eyes turned directly toward me, but it was like they were focusing about ten feet behind me.
“Wonderful! It was a very good business trip.” She offered.
“I love the business world! It is grand to be contributing to success!”
She added blissfully.
I sat down on the couch facing the fireplace and after a few moments she came over to sit on the other end. Even the way she sat was new and different. She did not relax but sat forward with excellent posture, knees together and elegant.
She turned toward me still gazing right through me and began to talk like she was reciting a poem that she had memorized,
“Sunny asked me to say hello to you for her. She also asked me to express to you, her pleasure in my work. She wants you to see this bank book again.”
With that she opened a small black book she was carrying with her cell phone…it reflected a new balance of two hundred thousand dollars. She held it toward me so I could see and as she did, she smiled for the first time.
She continued to talk in the same controlled quiet fashion. It seemed like she had rehearsed exactly what to say to me. Like Sunny had almost written it out and said, “here is what you can say…nothing less and nothing more.”
The entire message from Sunny was a glowing report card designed to tell me more than I wanted to know.
She went on about how Sunny offered a wonderful place to work. Sunny was pleased with her progress and how fast she had learned the business. Sunny had introduced her to fascinating new “business associates. She was happy in her work and very pleased with her “employment”. The compensation was extremely good.
As she talked, I struggled to show no emotion. Knowing what I knew…what I had seen of her “work”; the comments Sunny had sent home seemed filled with secret erotic messages for me.
In addition her comments sent this chill through me. The one really on the outside of everything was the Mink. She had no idea that I had witnessed almost every move she had made at Sunny’s. She had no idea that everything she did there was recorded for the future. That Sunny possessed tons of video recordings of her with the men; that these recordings could be used in all kinds of ways to forward Sunny’s business objectives.
Further, this little Mink firmly believed that she was protected against pregnancy which had to be a major issue on her mind. Simultaneously, everyone else involved were having such sport with the fact that she was going to be knocked up. Her “business associates” were not the lovers she thought, but rather insatiable breeders desiring one last big sexual high out of knocking up a young attractive woman.
The day ended quietly. She was well rested, having had considerable uninterrupted sleep between “business associates” at the hands of Dr Smith’s pharmacology. I was dead tired.
After the eleven o’clock news I went up to bed; she came up sometime later; I was sound asleep.
I awoke Monday morning as the first rays of sunlight made a pattern on the bedroom wall. I learned that the Mink had chosen the extra bedroom. Quietly, I went down the hall to find the door to her room ajar. She was sound asleep flat on her back, nude, covered by just a thin cotton sheet. The outline of her nipple padlocks showed clearly.
She looked angelic lying there; her skin tone looked so soft…her dark hair was still so orderly from yesterday…the entire room smelled so remarkably like Sunny’s place.
I noted her outfit from last night neatly folded on the dresser where each item of her jewelry was also neatly arranged. It looked so temporary, like she did not want to use the closet or a dresser drawer. For a moment I thought of the way a fireman organizes all his clothing and equipment for a fast get away when the claxon rings.
The one exception to this orderly arrangement was her black little panties which were hanging in the extra shower, still damp from having been washed out last night late.
I was making myself breakfast twenty minutes later, when she came into the kitchen. She was dressed in shorts and a rather loose fitting light weight sweat shirt. Certainly appropriate for a day around the house, but quite a departure from what she wore home last night. I could only guess that, she had chosen what she was wearing in an effort help her return to normal for a while.
As she came into the kitchen, she was carrying her cell phone and the same little black book she had last night and it seemed like they were glued to her left hand, like a child’s security blanket.
She stood across the kitchen by the island counter slowly looking around like she was in new room.
I poured her a cup of coffee and walked over to hand it to her…she thanked me but said nothing more. She backed away just enough to give me a message. Her face was flushed, with the same mystical look I had seen all last night, making her even more attractive. I notice Brad’s enormous diamond ring was still on her ring finger where her wedding rings had been for all these years.
The question loomed up within me, but there was no way I could ask.
I returned to my breakfast and watched quietly as she looked around the kitchen like she was in a stranger’s home. After standing quietly at the counter top for a few moments, she took her coffee and walked out to the sunroom where she continued to stand just looking around like she was trying to understand a completely strange home; trying to find herself in an unfamiliar world.
Thus the pace for the entire day was established. My wife was literally “a fish out of water” in her own home. Her mind was somewhere else and I was convinced I knew exactly where that place was. She was unable or unwilling, to come back into the real world. Most likely she was unable, the barriers were too solid…Sunny and her people had done the job…the Mink belonged at Sunny’s place.
I knew things were far from normal at home for the Mink, but what could be expected…all of her interests and emotions were now in another world. I tried to imagine how dull and boring our home must have appeared to her after returning there from a weekend like she had experienced. In coming home, she had gone from the center of attention in a magic world; back to being a loner in a world filled with inhibition, worry and dullness.
I soon said goodbye and headed to the office. From my point of view, things had gone well with her. Most important, I had said nothing that could get me in trouble with Sunny.
I did spent most of the day in the office; returning home around six. When I walked in the house the Mink was standing in the living room with the same lost look on her face that I had left morning; there was no evidence that she had done a thing

Business Account

Please, PLEASE take a break!!!

I have to get some things done!!! I read the whole day yesterday, and now today I've got to get back to my work.

Harry

Wow!!! You really did take a break. Sorry to the rest of the readers, I didn't mean for you to take this much of a break.

I'm ready for more, and sure the rest are too!!! LOL

Harry

More is on it's way

Thank you faithful readers. Much more is coming!