His business account

• Thread starterBarbiebnymph
  • Start date
all day. She was dressed just as she was when I departed. The paper was still in its wrapper, unread; and the mail was right where it had fallen through the mail slot. Everything was just as it had been when I left for the office this morning.
While upstairs changing clothes; I deciding to ask her out to our neighborhood restaurant for dinner. Frankly, I had come to the decision because I did not know how to act with her alone here in the house. We would be more comfortable with a crowd around us.
I was coming down the steps when her cell phone rang. By the time I caught up with her in the family room she was finished with the call. Her face showed the first real emotion I had seen since she got home last night: tremendous excitement.
“Miss Starr has called a business meeting this evening. She is sending the company limo for me in about forty minutes. I have to get ready. I can’t go looking like this!”
She laughed. It was the first happy expression I had seen since she came home. She was happy, filled with energy.
She had come to life. She literally ran up the steps and twenty minutes later she came down dressed to go. One look at her and there was to question as to the subject of the business meeting.
I had been informed more than once how much Jack loved blue, and she was dressed in a beautiful, dark blue, tailored skirt and jacket. A little white silk top under the jacket allowed her to leave the jacket unbuttoned in a sensual fashion. She looked like a million bucks and the thought passed through my mind…that is about what he is paying Sunny for her.
She passed me in the family room without a word as she headed to the front door to await the limo. She was carrying her cell phone, her little black book and the small piece of black leather luggage she had brought home with her.
I had to say something,
“You look stunning. That is a gorgeous outfit.”
She threw a “thank you” back over her shoulder as she opened the door just in time to see the limo when it arrived.
Ten minutes later she was on her way to Sunny’s place and another adventure. The wonderful erotic fragrance of Sunny’s place remained behind. A pang of loneliness came over me. I was out of the loop. I needed Sunny.
Sunny answered her phone immediately,
“Well, well…what took you so long?”
She started with a bit of laughter in her voice.
“I had been waiting for your call ever since the Minx headed over here for the night. Jack wants to be with her. Hard to believe it has been four days since he had the pleasure of a business meeting with her. He called this morning full of energy and anxious to spend some quality time at Sunny’s place with his Mink. This is exactly what we hope for in this business.”
“Come on over as soon as you can and catch up with the party. He will be here by the time you get here. It will be a lot more fun here than sitting at home I can assure you.”
I was on my way in twenty minutes.
Sunny’s place was open for business when I arrived about eight o’clock. She greeted me at the door as usual and we moved directly up to the bar on the top floor. Five or six people were already enjoying the evening. Over the bar the center video already showed Jack and the Minx sitting together in another area of the condo. To my first, quick observation, at this point they looked like a very attractive urban couple out on a date after work.
There seemed to be little else going on. The folks at the bar were watching the video and drinking. Quiet music was playing, and the conversations were subdued. It seemed like the bar area was quietly waiting for things to turn entertaining.
Sunny and I moved to the high table across the room from the bar, largely unnoticed. She wanted to talk.
“It’s a quiet evening here.” I offered.
Sunny looked at me with a smile.
“Yes, but there are several things going on behind the scenes; the Minx will be every bit as wild in the coming weeks, and every bit as entertaining. Our preggo lady will be experiencing some strange new desires and temptations. Things will get very complicated now and that will just add to the fun.
I am sure you know that all of my GQ guys experienced her sexually back in the beginning. Well I can tell you that has really add to their frustration as the weeks pass. She has been off limits to them. It is obvious why I had to keep it that way. Now the damage is done. Soon each will be permitted to treat her in as they desire, in their own very special way.
She will be so enthralled with the special treatment they provide her. I guarantee. She is in for wonderful activities here at Sunny’s. She will fully realize how important her preggo condition is to everyone here before she even knows she is pregnant. If things go right she will be enthralled with her condition before she even knows she has a “condition”. When she finally realizes she is knocked up she will have no idea who did it or when all she will know is every one of these guys love her that way. This will be wild entertainment for all of us as the confused little Minx continues to deal with their attentions and her complications.”
Complicated, but Sunny had just outlined the program for the coming months at Sunny’s place. A special season of events with the Minx the main feature for sure.
We were well into our drink before there was sufficient movement to cause my attention to turn back to the video. The Minx and Jack were deep in conversation, seated opposite one another at a table. They were both leaning forward over the table so intimately.
She was wearing a new dark blue outfit. As with other things Jack had purchased for her, it was elegant. It highlighted her breasts; they were lifted and supported, providing her abnormal cleavage. Also, her outfit was closed in the front only by a satin tie under her breasts. This allowed her garment to hang open as she sat; revealing her tummy in a most provocative manner. Small low bikini panties further displayed her and emphasized the potential he dreamed about. She was dressed exactly as he wanted and you could see it in his eyes. He was enthralled.
In fact, Jack mesmerized by her. His eyes never left her. He studied her from her beautifully prepared hair style to he high healed dark blue shoes.
She was much the same. Her eyes were filled with passion and desire for him.
Not a word, no conversation was necessary; passion provided all the communication required between them.
Sunny turned from viewing the video toward me,
“Fruit drinks, you know? No alcohol for a pregnant Minx.”
She smiled,
“Jack is so excited about the Minx’s condition he was over her for several hours today making sure I had every thing ready for tonight. He wanted a detailed briefing on her every movement since he left her and he wanted to know exactly what Dr. Smith had said about her condition. All I had to do was assure him that he had knocked her up and he was ecstatic.
He wanted to be involved in the planning for tonight. For example we made the fruit drinks seem like Jack’s idea; and that really excited him. Of course, we too would not want the Minx having anything more powerful now. We need to keep her healthy. Besides, we don’t want our Minx getting a little ***** and killing the customer in ecstasy. This is such a wonderful time for both of them.”

““Jack can quietly enjoy his lady, just as he has dreamed for so long. Sex is still a big issue for him, but her pregnancy is even more of a turn on for him now. She is carrying his child and that is his fondest desire. I am sure he will treat her in a very special way reserved for a woman who has been willing to fulfill his ultimate fantasy. She is one very special lady, in deed. It is love of the highest order for an older guy like Jack; and what joy for her to experience his attentions.”
“On her part; she has a man absolutely enthralled with her. For the first time in her life she is very, very important to a very significant man. He will demonstrate his love in so many new and exciting ways. He has already shown her a night of ultimate passion; grand mall climaxes like she had never experienced before. He has brought her expensive, sensual, gifts. He is a dream come true”
“Up to this point, she views this as very finest win-win situation for her. She knows how much he needs her and she craves him as well. All the time she still firmly believes she is completely protected from possible pregnancy. For her this has become a grand adventure in a safe place.”
“A Marriage of Love for both of them…wouldn’t you say?”
As Sunny had been talking her attention had been exclusively on me. The GQ guys and gals at the bar were enjoying their drinks. They appeared to be waiting for things to begin in the room assigned to Jack and the Minx for the night. There was conversation around the bar, drinking and occasional laughter; and everyone seemed preoccupied with the success Sunny has had with the Minx and Jack. Money in their bank accounts also dominated the conversation.
Sunny’s attention was centered on me. She had found my padlock through the material in my trousers and tugged it toward her as she continued to talk. She was almost euphoric as she continued talking about her business successes,
“The money will just continue rolling in over the next six or seven months. As our little Minx starts to bloom, Jack and Brad will realize their dreams and we will realize a very good revenue flow.”
“Her men love her. She is the best of the best…She sure knows how to please a man…these are typical of the comments I have heard from her lovers.”
“The complicated parts are all over…she is so knocked up and all three of her lovers have assumed they were responsible. That is the first step.
Next, she needs the attentions she is getting here. What she gets here at Sunny’s place holds her like glue.
Now all we have to do is a little scheduling to make sure she stays busy and there is no overlap. That is the only tricky part…to make sure Jack and Brad never get to know one another and compare notes.”
I listened intently. Sunny clearly had what she wanted in the Minx and I had what I needed in Sunny. Home life for me was a thing of the past…my wife had always a bore…honestly! It took all of this for me to realize that there had never been erotic moments in my bed at home. Nothing can compare with the erotic moments I have with Sunny and her dominate personality.
For the first time I pondered reality. Truth was, I could care less that the Minx is knocked up…I would be the last one to tell her she has been tricked. In fact, I will enjoy watching the little ***** grow and watch these guys use her.
Sunny turned the conversation to her clients…the men who have the money and make this all work. She was pleased with both Jack and Brad, but Jack was clearly the one that had caught her interest for the moment.
Jack was the ultimate client…he was the wealthier…caught up in the fantasy of impregnating a woman one more time…and yet bound very tightly into his personal and business world. He knew any violation of Sunny’s rules…any failure to keep up with payments… would ruin him.
I looked up at the video just in time to see Jack stand, take the Minx by her hand and walk around the room with her. They had been enjoying a long and intimate conversation, but the audio in the bar was turned off; nothing too exciting going on right then. It looked like he was inviting her to dance. Her gown was so revealing; it opened sensually as she walked across the room with him. Her elevated breasts and bare, beautiful tummy were accentuated as she moved and the gown swept backward. She was his dream come true and it was evident in everything he did…every move he made. His hand held hers as they moved together, a couple in love.
Sunny was preoccupied with me and the people at the bar are completely preoccupied with one another and their financial success of the past week.
I know I was the only one who saw Jack and the Minx circle the room dancing together; and in one extra turn…go right out the door. Her high heeled shoes were the only thing that remained. She had kicked them off at the door.
There was no comment, no change in activity to indicate that anyone in the bar saw the movements.
It was a good five minutes until someone at the bar asked Sunny why the Minx and Jack were not showing up in the camera scans. Her face turned dark as she looked at the video and then departed quickly across the bar and down the stairs.
In a moment, all the video screens turn to views from security cameras. Sunny had activated a full surveillance system. The GQ guys at the bar rushed down the stairs in a hurry. This was like a drill. They all seemed to know that something was wrong…and exactly where to go, but the system failed! The last time I saw the Minx she was quickly getting into Jack’s blue Cadillac in the parking lot. Her gown was alluring when she was moving around in the private of Sunny’s place, but it was way too revealing as she moved quickly into his car.
I watch as he turned toward the security gate wondering if it would open. Sunny had probably locked it…but that question will never be answered as he drove right through it leaving the parking lot.
Sunny and several others burst out the front door of her condo just as Jack and the Minx disappeared down the street.

Some short time later I made my way home. Sunny had been completely occupied with the matters of her business. The Minx’s escape with Jack had everyone occupied. I simply got up, walked down from the bar, out the front door and drove home. There were so many questions, but I knew I would not get any answers at Sunny’s place for a while.
I tumbled into bed, worn out. My head was buzzing, but sleep came quickly. My last thoughts were concerning the Minx…where she was…and what was going on with her now. I only hoped she was safe and happy and deep in the recess of my mind I felt confident that Jack would assure both for her.
I was awakened at seven the next morning by the telephone. It was Sunny and she really seemed to need to unload.
It took her no time to tell me that Jack had kidnapped the Minx. Jack had called back late last night to tell Sunny that the Minx was with him and that was where she was going to remain. He went on to say, that she had become the single most important thing in his life and he intended to be fair with Sunny and straighten all the monetary things out to her satisfaction, but in the end….HE WAS PUTTING HIS LIVE TOGETHER WITH THE MINX.
According to Sunny his telephone call had been simple. That was all he said, except he ended with a caution.
“Sunny, you would be well advised to do nothing for a couple days. My attorneys will be in contact with you late in the week. Anything you do before you understand what I am offering….could really work to your disadvantage.”
That was it. Sunny wanted to see me as soon as I could get to her place.
When I arrived she met me at the door as usual, but not with the big smile and quick wit I had grown accustomed to. She greeted me curtly, and turned to lead the way up the stairs to her office. She spun around just inside the door to her office and pointed me toward her black couch.
“That asshole…she began. Why in the fuck didn’t he talk to me? This thing will really blow up for him now! He thinks he is in love with her; really in love. Just wait until I tell him that anyone of at least three, maybe four guys could be the one that has her knocked up. He thinks he is the daddy. Lord, what a mess he will be in; when he finds out who-all that Minx has been screwing and all the fertility pharmacology the good doctor pumped into her…he will dump her like a load of shit.”
“I have been trying to reach him all day. I don’t want to spoil thing and reveal more than I need to, but I need to get this back on track before Brad gets too demanding. He already has called twice to make arrangements for a night with her.”
Sunny was in a rant. I sat quietly, waiting for more. She started pacing back and forth in across her office.
“We have got to get a hold of the little bitch. I need to drag her over here and make certain that she knows this is the only place she can find the kind of adventure she now needs. Jack is going to find her so disappointing once he tries to put something together with her away from here. All those inhibitions in that woman will be standing there like a stone barrier. How could he be so dumb?”
Sunny was interrupted by the phone. It was a call from her banker. He had just had two million dollars wire transferred into her business account and he needed some instructions as to how to handle the transaction. I listened as he went on and on. It was clear the money had come in from Jack. He had bought the Minx.
I have never seen anyone turn confusion to joy so quickly. It was an irrefutable confirmation that all Sunny really was interested in was the money. She sat stunned. Slowly she turned to me.
“Well can you believe that? I take back every nasty thing I said about Jack and HIS little Minx. Let’s have a drink to their happy life together!”
She stood up and walked over to a little side bar, returning with two small glasses of white wine.
“To the Minx, her Man and the four, possibly more little urchins she will produce for him. I hope she doesn’t blow up in his arms, literally”
She laughed loudly. Sunny had a very cruel streak just below the surface. It did not go away even when the money had been paid. She is a very vengeful woman.
“Old Dr. Smith will be a case when I tell him about these developments. He normally would have trimmed her load down a little bit in a couple months. He likes a lot of little ponies to start a race, but he likes to control how many finish…if you know what I mean.”
“Well right now we are just going to be quiet and let the world turn a bit. The money is in the bank. Understand? Nothing really needs to be done…we will just swing with events as they develop in the coming days. Mr. Brad will just have to understand her sudden contagious illness!”
“Right now I am going to transfer the Minx’s Money Market account to you and deposit a share of Jack’s payment to properly compensate you for these new developments. How much should that be? What was she worth? Does a quarter of a million seem like enough?”
I smile,
“It does!”
“You have got to remember poor Kurt as well. He will be upset about all this. He is always hounding me for another go at her. I’ll bet ten thousand will make Donna look alright as a substitute.”
She laughed again and turned toward the table. Our meeting was over. We enjoyed a coffee together, some true business conversation about her team working in my office and I was on my way home. There was a lot more water to go under the bridge, but not right now. It was out of Sunny’s control and she seemed pleased. Money, money, money.

It took two days for things to start to come together in my mind. My world was remarkably different, now. Late in the week, I found myself sitting in the late evening sunshine with a glass of iced tea, taking an inventory. Where was I?
Physically I had major changes as a result on my encounters with Sunny’s place. I was now impotent with a large gold pad lock still mounted through a permanent hole in the foreskin of my penis. She had removed the gilded cage from my genitals, but she had failed to remove the large gold band which still held them distended from my body. I could have these things removed now I am sure, but I would need help and that would prove very embarrassing. Besides, they provided a constant reminded of Sunny and I needed that.
One thing dominated my mind…it had been four days since my last trip to Sunny’s place and I sorely missed the erotic passions and pleasures she provided. It seemed impossible for me to admit, but I needed the sensual simulation of the activities she had trapped me into. The entertainment at Sunny’s place was the center point of life while the Minx was being molded to the business. I craved Sunny’s attentions.
At home things were completely different. Without a wife I had made the decision to leave the girls with Clare. She and the girls liked the idea and I could explain my requirement for her services buy simply relating that my wife was on an extended foreign business trip. Clare liked having the girls at her place; she liked the addition income and the company.
In total the Money Market Account now had a balance well over half a million dollars. I spent one entire day moving these untaxed funds into an account in a bank in the Cayman Islands. Years ago I opened the account with a little emergency money…thinking that if my business ever completely failed we could rely on it for a transition period. Now, with this addition, the account was enormous, untaxed, illegal, and all mine. It gave me a strange good feeling.
I loved my wife dearly but she was a bore. There is no other way to say it. Our sex life never was anything but routine. She contributed nothing in the way of ideas to increase the excitement in our lives. She was a good home maker, a good mother, and a good cook; but her overwhelming inhibitions made our social life complete nonexistent. She worried about any and all public or private contacts with strangers, particularly men. She had been the ultimate mill stone, the ultimate anchor around my neck.
I could not help but conclude that she had found her finest hours at Sunny’s place. Maybe in some strange way this was her destiny. She certainly bloomed under Sunny’s watchful eye…bloomed in more ways than just one. My thoughts kept returning to her body and the changes that were now occurring. Physically, I would begin to react and that would turn my thinking back to Sunny…it was a viscous circle which seem to constantly dominate any quiet moment I had.
It was the next Saturday morning when Sunny called and told me to be at her place that afternoon at there o’clock. I was so excited I could feel my heart beating. I had been thinking of little else for days.
Two forty five and I was parked and making my way up the steps to the front door of her condo. The door opened as I reached for the bell and there she stood, just like always. She said nothing just reached for my hand to bring me inside and then into her embrace. She smelled good, so very good. Without a word she turned and started down from the landing to the lower level and her bedroom.
It took her fifteen minutes with my cooperation until I had consumed two of her special drinks…she had removed all my clothes…and I was bound spread eagle on her black satin bed. I was back in the most erotic position I had ever known with the most erotic woman I had ever known working me over in a slow sensual procedure. Not a word had been spoken by either of us.
Sunny was wearing the same style black filmy gown. It opened down the front revealing her gorgeous tanned body. She was completely nude. Carefully she was bent over me once more removing ever hair on my body with her now famous straight razor. My erection grew out of control as she started in my pubic area. I had kept is smooth, but nothing like she was able to do.
She acknowledged my erection…bent close to it…found the key…between her beautiful breast…and released the padlock. Then she continued downward to consume me between her sensual lips as she continued to shave me. It was exactly what Sharon had done a couple weeks ago…it drove me wild and I knew my little donations communicated my condition to Sunny.
I was startled when the center video screen behind Sunny came on. It was a voyeur camera in one of the other suites. Sharon was the subject of interest. We watched as she moved around doing little things. She was dressed in an attractive purple gown. She certainly could not hold a candle to the Minx, but she was quite attractive. She seated herself at a dressing stand began to apply a light colored powder to her bald head. Considering everything, she looked absolutely sexy.
In my current condition, however, I could have found anything sexy I fear.
Sunny turned and spoke her first words of the day,
“I just had to have you over for an evening at Sunny’s place, love. I can only imagine how much you have missed it…for I know how much I have missed having you here. We are just going to continue having our time together regardless of what Jack and the Minx did to us. Ok?”
I nodded. I was so turned on I did not think I would make any sense if I spoke. There were so many things I wanted to say…so many questions I needed and answer to…but that would just have to wait.
“Sharon can’t compare with the Mink, I will admit, but she is pretty cute for sure. Notice her lovely breasts, they are certainly one of her strong points and they are made even lovelier by her condition.”
Sunny smiled at me, the wild smile I knew well,
“Dr. Smith confirmed to her just a few days ago that she is knocked up. We had sensed it, but it was still a shock for her. I guess you got her really good…daddy!”
“Wow! That ought to give us reason for this celebration. Some special entertainment to acknowledge her getting way out of line and getting the last good shot you had!”
She added with disdain.

What a strange turn of events. With the very last sperm I will ever produce on this earth I must have got her. Strange thoughts flooded in as I lay waiting Sunny’s next move. That bald woman in the video, a person I hardly know…is actually pregnant by on freaky incident. She got the last sperm from my now useless testicles? A flood of emotion coursed through me.
Sunny looked at me obviously waiting for a comment; but I always feel that silence is the very best policy with Ms. Starr; particularly when she has you bound, spread eagle, in her bed and she is wielding a straight razor. Finally, she smiled and continued,
“Well let’s get an understanding on a couple important things. You know you mean so much to me and my business. You brought a very valuable asset to us; one that has contributed remarkably to our revenue stream. Sunny is very grateful for that, believe me. You have been a good boy other than one little misstep with that bald bitch.”
“Well I want to assure you that Sunny knows what you have found here…she understands that sexual thrill you need so very badly and you are going to continue to receive that wonderful treatment you need. It has taken a few weeks to get things back on an even keel, but adjustments have been made, we are back up, and I can now attend to details again. Rest assured you will be getting regular calls from Sunny and you will be required to routinely come here for time together.”
“Right now I have a very pregnant lady in a suite just down the hall, waiting for your attentions. I think you agree she is looking very nice, considering her condition. You will find that Dr. Smith has her very ready for you to enjoy both physically and mentally. He has her tuned up pretty well. He loves he work and Sharon has been the recipient of some wonderful benefits from him. First I want to see if you notice them and enjoy the results of his work on her. You just relax for a few minutes and she will be here.”
With that Sunny stood up, gathered her gown around her and disappeared out the door with a snap of the dead lock. I was alone, nude, shaved, bound to her bed, covered with a black satin sheet and awaiting Sharon. What a change of events this was for me. Where in hell was this all going…all I really wanted and needed was Sunny’s attentions.
Moments later the door opened and Sharon entered. She said nothing and did not even really look at me as she turned, locked the door, and then came directly across the room to sit on the bed beside me. She smelled good and looked appealing, purple became her, it gave her an almost regal appearance, but I knew better. She might be back in Sunny’s good graces, but she paid some real prices getting there.
I finally broke the silence,
“Hi, it is nice seeing you again. When I last saw you, your life here at Sunny’s place was complicated at best. How are things for you now? Better I hope.”
I could hear her breathing somewhat heavily, waiting to say something in reply. It was like she just could not decide what she should say. What she was allowed to say, maybe.
“Things are better.” She finally she offered,
“I am reinstated back with Sunny’s people and that is good, however I paid big prices to get back. What I did with you was a major transgression of her policies…I knew it at the time…and I certainly learned just how major it was.”
“I am pregnant in case no one told you…very pregnant! Dr. Smith has tested me several times as part of his program with me…there is no question…I am going to have your baby unless he does something to change things. I have been firmly instructed that I have no say in what happens to me. I must remain quiet. I must rely on Sunny and her Dr. Smith to take charge of things. Since I had sex with you I have been an ideal employee for her and complied exactly with everything she has told me to do.”
“Right now she wants me to pleasure you. I intend to do my best with that regard.”
With that she simply pulled back the sheet…laid down upon me…and cover us together with the black satin sheet. Slowly and sensuously, she slipped out of the purple gown and panties while never leaving my body. She positioned her vagina against my penis and then completely diverted my attention by beginning to gently rub my neck and forehead. Her hands and lips were like a machine. As she worked she moved further and further down my body which moved her onto my erection very slowly, but very surely. It was a full half hour later that she finished massaging my upper body and sat up astride me. She had me buried inside her.
For two solid hours she worked like a machine; absolutely no affection just mechanical sex. She felt wonderful.
I climaxed twice deep in her vagina and each time she acknowledged my reaction by tightening upon me. Once she had climaxed and tightened on me, she could not go back to work for several minutes. She was so willing, so capable, and so successful at bring me off, but for her part it all appeared to just be duty.
Finally, she released my legs to give me more freedom. Kissed me gently on the cheek and slid off me to sit beside me on the bed once more.
“I have paid such prices for loosing control and having sex with you before.”
She offered,
“Someday you might learn some of what that “doctor” has done to me. He is a strange deviate, but I guess, it has all come out ok. I am here, I am healthy, and I am back in Sunny’s group and the money is coming to me again.
One interesting aspect of all this is that I will be having a good bit of time with you in the coming months. Sunny has made it clear she wants me to service you regularly. She even has suggested that I may be going home with you to help you regain a normal life style. I can only hope you give her good reports”
With that she quietly stood up, kissed me, slid into her gown, and was gone with a click of the deadbolt.
I was sexually satisfied. Sharon had provided me very good intercourse and brought me to climax at least twice. She was certainly an attractive woman and Sunny was right one more time…her breasts certainly were developing beautifully with her breeding. She had gained a bit of weight, which was attractive. Strangely, her vagina almost felt artificial and her reaction matched. It was almost machine like for her.
My arms were still constrained so I lay quietly and relaxed. This with Sharon was ok sex, but it was not the erotic event that Sunny creates for me. Then I begin to wonder…is it that I can only experience those very special feelings with Sunny or could it be that now after the vasectomy sexual things are going to be different for me?
I was deep in that thought pattern when Sunny entered, and locked the door behind her. Her fragrance filled the room and immediately created the firm beginnings of an erection for me. It hit me almost as a confirmation that there was nothing changed with me sexually, it is just that Sunny is the only woman with whom I can find the erotic place I need so badly.
Sunny walked over to sit beside me on the side of the bed.
“That Sharon is such a good girl. She is doing exactly what she is told these days, for sure. It was sort of neat in a way that she had the transgression with you and needed to be brought back into line. She is ready a willing now for sure; the bald little wonder.”

“Sharon, along with a couple other young ladies, are employed here as…what you might call…a spirit girl. She attempted client relationships similar to what the Minx was having, but failed. She had two of my best clients and she got pregnant alright but the client’s interests faded once she was underway. What a bitter disappointment for me and for her.
However, by the time the clients quit paying she was caught up in the social aspects of Sunny’s place and begged to stay on as an employee. Dr. Smith took care of her “client situation” and we kept her on to render the services like you have seen. She has many duties, but her main mission is to keep my guys “pumped up”. Than helps keep them coming to Sunny’s place and it make the party much more fun. Plus it keeps the video files on the guys all current.”
She smiles,
“In addition she does exactly what I want her to do all the time. She is well paid and I absolutely demand her unconditional adherence to my rules for them.”
“Sadly, she is living proof that there are very few ladies that can do what the Minx just did so successfully. I believe that the precondition necessary to the Minks successes was the overwhelming shyness and inhibition she harbored for all those years. When her sexual door was opened here, we found the ideal employee loyalty we need in this business. Right up until the little bitch walked out the door with our good client.”
Sunny added the last in disgust.
“Well the money went in our bank and we are just going to put the little bitch behind us. We will move on to better things. I don’t know exactly how you and I are going to “fit together” as we move forward, but with that money in our bank accounts I am sure we can work out something…don’t you?”
Sunny had started gently rubbing my erection with her silk gloved hand as she talked, using the movement of her hand to add emphasis as she brought up the various subjects. Her expression of anger toward the Minx had created a yanking motion that almost took me over the hill again.
“Really we got more money out of the Minx this way than we probably would have gotten if it had all gone as planned. In addition, we got it all much quicker…time is money you know!!”
She chuckled her little sensual chuckle,
“But here is the sad part. I really miss the action with that little Minx…what entertainment she was providing us around here. All the guys at the bar miss her entertainment and each question what we might do next.
I know you miss it too. What wild things have happened to you as you watched the Minx here at Sunny’s place. She was the source of a lot of sexual pleasures for all of us here, but you most of all. I know I cannot find a substitute, but I must come up with something to continue your pleasures and I have decided for now that something is Sharon.”
“There is a lot about Sharon for you to enjoy. First, unlike the Minx, she is as
sexual anywhere as she is here at Sunny’s place. So I have decided you will be taking her out on some nice dates and even home with you at times. That will help you fill the lonely hours don’t you think. She will even help with some of the normal household chores for you, just to be nice.”
“Second, we will not let your relationship with her get too close and personal. I will be scheduling some fascinating things that we want to try with her. She will be getting her preggo pudgy soon and that will give us interesting opportunities to play with her.
A big black buck that works for Dr. Smith enjoys exploring her in bed. He has been told she is preggo. He thinks he may be the one that knocked her up. What a wild evening he will put together for you and I to enjoy together. You will love to see how that little bald eagle will work on him once he does his thing to her…quite unusual.”
“Doesn’t she have the most interesting pussy. Dr. Smith spent a weekend working on her after her transgressions with you. He tightened, altered and toned her vagina trying exercise machines he has dreamed up over time. His previous experiments with his machines were with only with large animals.”
“We all have wondered if he changed her very much. You were the first to have our new Sharon. What did you think of the Doctors work??’
I nodded approvingly. Sharon was ok for sure…but she was not Sunny…but I had to be cautious about anything I might say about her. I did not want her in any form of trouble.
“She feels quite unusual, but good.”
I knew that would please Sunny.
The conversation was over. Sunny had laid out her new game plan. The Mink was no longer a factor. I was to return my attentions to my business, where the advertising and promotions activities provided by Sunny’s company were in full swing. Together my business activities back in my office, and a little bit of Sharon, were to keep me happy.

Thus summer began to move along. My calls to Sunny’s place were not as frequent as before, but if she invited me over, my sexual experiences were always remarkable. I never achieved the magic that was made possible by the Minx’s titillating entertainment, but things were ok.
Sharon tried ever so hard to make sure she delivered in accord with Sunny’s desires. She wanted back in Sunny’s good graces and payroll. Sunny used her aggressively. I will admit there was something quite stimulating about Sharon being on Sunny’s black list. Sunny knows how to handle discipline. Sharon’s transgression with me had been a real blow to Sunny’s confidence in her and Sunny was going to make her pay big time.
Sharon at least two evenings each week as the video entertainment. Her growing tummy and breasts were used for some fascinating video productions. Particular entertaining were the evenings when Dr. Smith’s very big black guy was brought in to spend time with her.
He initially had been granted sexual access to her as part of her punishment, but then it progressed to where he was taking care of her strictly for entertainment. He would put together some unbelievable episodes for the enjoyment of the group in the bar He was extremely big, extremely rough, and extremely horny each time he was brought over to take her. I could only guess what kind of pharmacology the good Doctor might have him on when he arrived.
Typical was the first night Dr. Smith hauled him over to Sunny’s place. The bar group was at least one or two good drinks along when the video screen came alive. The entertainment for the evening had begun.
Sharon somehow found herself all alone in a small room. A large bed with four dominated the room. Four heavy constraint straps could be seen attached to each corner of the bed frame.
Sharon was dressed in practically nothing; black, tight, leather bikini panties…nothing else. She had on way to much make up…eyeliner, lipstick…it accentuates her bald head and very large hoop earrings. It made her look almost clown like.

Her elbows are constrained behind her by a gold chain attached to tight elbow bracelets. This chain was tight enough to bring her elbows back well behind her. It accentuated her round pregnant belly and bulbous breasts and it limited her ability to bring her hands forward making it impossible for her to reach her face, her breasts or her genitals.
She was looking around the room furtively, she knew something was up, but she had no idea what. She stood looking around as if she could finds something to cover up with. She moved to the bed and began to see if she could release the one fitted sheet that was there, but she was too late.
Dr Smith’s man had arrived about an hour ago with a full head of steam. He had been given some excellent pharmacology by Dr. Smith.
Sunny was standing in the edge of the bar area as Sharon began her search of the sheet. Sunny disappeared quickly down the steps and in a few moments Sunny led the big black buck to the room where Sharon was being held and simply turned him loose. You could hear the dead bolt in the door snap as Sunny departed. She had locked the big buck in the room with the defenseless Sharon.
Sharon was scared silly. She knew what this guy was capable of when he was stone sober; let alone now. She tried to resist as best she could, but it was to no avail. Her first reaction was to run but he caught within moments. It was like a cat and mouse game for a short while. He was delighting in chasing after her.
Once caught he moved her toward the bed as she tried to turn away…impossible. She tried to say something but it was all over her. He was one very ready bull.
He moved backward pulling her the last few steps to the side of the bed. Once there he sat down and pulled her into an embrace. His enormous arms encircled her and his right hand came up behind her to grab the chain that held her arms back. One tug and he had her arms encased behind her.
Her breasts were enormous and directly at the level of his face. He was grinning ear to ear. It was clear to everyone that she was lactating freely from the effort to escape him and the fear. Sunny had earlier told me that Dr. Smith had given her something to get her lactating way early. I assume everyone else knew as well.
She was tried briefly to escape, to fight; but to no avail. She soon found herself; standing in front of him as he worked her breasts at his pleasure. She had no way to bring her hands forward to push him away. The big buck loved it. He roughly pulled her up to his mouth and went after her swollen tender nipples, moving from one to the other at his pleasure. Her breasts were so swollen she drained freely from the which ever breast he left unattended.
What a video for the party goers.
Surprisingly, as he pummeled her it seemed to have a positive effect. Once he had worked her for a while, she seemed to calm down and be far more accepting of her fate. She stood there moaning quietly as he kissed and sucked back and forth. Major streams of her fluid ran freely down her front and into his lap.
In time, he turned her and spread her to his pleasure on the bed. Her vaginal padlock was a thing of the past, she was pregnant and being used sexually as Sunny desired.
He came at her from the side of the bed. He had her one leg tied to the head of the bed, the other to the foot. She was propped up a bit by the position of her arms still chained behind her. He came up between her legs, devoured her right breast that was presented to him and he went to work gaining access for his enormous black penis in her vagina. Over the next two hours, the big buck would take her every way he could think of and as violently as he desired.
Finally, the he took her all the way to climax. She had been moaning and screaming in ecstasy as he worked her. He had clearly climaxed in her numerous times. His appetite seemed inexhaustible. Finally she showed the party goers a grand mall climax and she fell backward to the bed like she had fainted from exhaustion.
When the buck was finished the room told the complete story. Bedding scattered everywhere, with Sharon flat on her back, filled and covered with his semen. He had the ability to climax time after time, vagina, face, vagina, face. He delighted in humiliating her.
Some evenings he would force Sharon to her knees in front of him on the floor where he would make her take him orally. His climax would be all over her as she knelt there.
When finished with her the big black buck would depart without a word leaving her lying there practically dead. Her evening was over. The lights in her room faded to dark and the hidden video camera went off. Another good entry in Sunny’s video collection.
Another of Sharon’s duties was with me. Sharon took care of me in every way Sunny suggested and beyond.
She was sent to my home at least three times a week. During the day she cleaned and looked after things like she belonged there and during the nights she tried to prove that she belonged as well. I could never do for her what the big black buck could but I sure had satisfaction trying. Sex with her was good, but it lacked a lot. The image of the big black with her titillated me enough to make times with her exciting.
It was a quiet Friday evening in early fall. I was home alone reading some papers from work and getting ready to enjoy a ball game on television. I had not been to Sunny’s place since Tuesday and I was trying hard to act normal and not let the urge to see her whelm up inside me tonight. My padlocked foreskin and snug gold band provided a constant reminder of all that was possible at Sunny’s place. It took real mental gymnastics to keep my mind on a work paper or even a ball game.
The phone rang. It took several minutes for me to answer. It was Sunny and it was immediately obvious she had things on her mind. No details, no questions, just a quick and straight forward statement.
“Come over here. I need to see you now.”
That was it. All my effort to create a “normal” evening was behind me. Sunny’s voice always caused such emotions for me…I could feel an immediate erection tugging upward at the weight of my gold padlock. This woman had such power over me and she knew it. She knew she needed to say no more. She knew I would not argue. I was on my way.
Upon arrival, Sunny’s place seemed quite normal. Parking lot with a few cars and Sunny standing at the door…the security cameras had told her of my arrival. She was dressed in her normal sensual black attire. As I arrived at the front entrance she said nothing…just took my hand and turned to lead me directly up the steps to her office. We sat down together on the couch; she turned toward me with this serious expression and it was immediately obvious I was in for something interesting.
“I am sorry if I broke up your quiet evening at home lover, but we have something going on here that I want you involved in. I’ll come right to the point. We had a very surprised delivery today. Let me repeat…a very surprise delivery… a stunning development. Jack brought back the Minx!”
Shocked, I looked directly at her for the first time. Sunny’s eyes were dancing. Her face was serious but filled with energy. She was smiling in a strange way…wicked, sex driven, conjuring. It was the look of a very powerful woman who had just snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat.
Without another word, she stood, crossed the three short steps to her desk, and turned the TV monitor toward the couch.
“Look at this.”

There were three young attractive people sitting on a black couch in a small private room somewhere in the condo. I recognized Kurt and another of Sunny’s party guys on either side of a woman; a very elegant, very beautiful; but very pregnant, woman. That woman had to be the Minx.
She looked very uneasy; sitting forward, very straight; glancing furtively back and forth at them, somewhat like a beautiful new cougar in a zoo. She was dressed in a white, tight fitting, pant suit which was in such contrast everything around her. She was the only white thing in a sea of black and chrome. The outfit revealed every contour of her body and there were sure fascinating contours to reveal.
Her breasts were large and very heavy, heavy enough to make me catch my breath. Beautiful! It was clear that she was wearing nothing under the thin white form-fitting outfit. As she turned back and forth to nervously glance at the men, her breasts were alive; moving at the slightest provocation. Her nipples, aroused and very full, were dark sumptuous indications of her pregnancy. Each nipple was still adorned with the gold padlock which clearly showed through the thin fabric.
It was like she was looking for a corner of the room to hide in; somewhere to get away from the gaze of these two GQ guys. She looked embarrassed, erotic, sensual; but right now, mostly anxious, very anxious.
With even the slightest move, her tummy was obvious. Her white outfit was designed to reveal her. It was belted just below her breasts and very snug below. About four months had passed since her big weekend with the clients. Her body sure showed that they had achieved the intended goals. She was progressing rapidly. She was large, very large for four months, but she carried her loading high in a most attractive fashion. Her very straight posture was in part a response to the obvious shift in her weight.
As she sat there, it seemed like she was constantly in motion. She was filled with an energy that seemed out of control. Her face, her body, everything about her conveyed emotions on the brink. Her eyes were filled with tears…a kaleidoscope of passion, doubt, concern. It was clear she had been delivered, abandoned back to Sunny by her lover; and she was filled with uncertainty and fear.
The two males sat very close beside her and their interplay with her was an instant hard on. They kept her turned to face the hidden video camera. She was the center of their attention but unlike her, her companions seemed to be calm and fully in control. They were very actively, very deliberately, stimulating her; gently holding her hands, massaging her fingers, working up her arms to her shoulder muscles. Then from either side, they held her elbows back exaggerating her body. Gently and simultaneously they moved the attention to her breasts, as from both sides they lifted and released her, gently establishing an erotic rhythm as her heavy breasts responded with a tumbling effect, time after time.
Audible quiet moans escaped her lips each time one of her breast was allowed to drop.
I turned toward Sunny, drawn by a compulsion to know what in the hell she was thinking. She acknowledging my glance and her smile was strange, almost scary. She starts right in,
“Can you believe it…? I am sitting in my office early this morning and the asshole just rings me up …tells me that the Minx is really upset…that she wants to come back to Sunny’s place…and he wants me to forgive and forget and just take her back.”
“I just cannot believe it. If the fool had just asked me I would have told him that would happen and saved him a lot of money and strife. His magic with the Minx could only be found here at Sunny’s place. I knew from the moment he kidnapped her, there was no way in hell he could make things work with her on the outside.”
“Well at least I understand that he did have enough common sense not to blow everything up in his personal life. He snuck the Minx away to his family cottage up in the mountains and thought he could make it into his little love nest. They were going to have a little for-ever honeymoon up there. Can you believe that? What a stupid asshole.”
“Well, as any thinking person could predict, it didn’t work. He was trying to balance two lives and I suspect the real problem turned out to be that he got very little good loving from the little Minx once she was away from Sunny’s place.”
“Poor Jack is filled with confusion. He must have talked for twenty minutes after he learned I was not about to chew his head off over the phone.
His addiction for the pregnant little Minx continued to dominate him, but there was no way he could handle things on his own; he needed Sunny’ place.
The first big challenge hit him when he took her to a doctor soon after they were on the run. Sort of wild that he was the one who had to tell her about the failure of Dr. Smith’s “birth control” method. I guess the news sort of shocked the poor little girl. He said she actually broke down and cried right in front of him. She was miserable, but he had a different view of her condition completely. She learned quickly just how caught-up a lover can get in her pregnancy. I guess he tried everything in the world to make the pregnant little bitch happy up there in the hills, but in the end he learned just how complicated it all was.
He went on and on begging me to set things back up with her here. He still wants to see our contract through. Can you believe that?”
“Thank goodness, she never mentioned to him that others had a good chance to knock her up as well. That was my first concern when the phone rang. That would have been a real kick in the ass for him. Can you imagine if he was taking all these risks to have the little Minx full time; only to learn she was loaded by a round robin of lovers? Her silence probably saved her little ass and saved him a heart attack.”
“His only real complaint about the Minx was that she was not nearly as wild and wonderful as she was back here at Sunny’s. He attributed that to the unreal situation he had put together for her. She was not the Minx he knew at Sunny’s place but he was sure she could be again. The solution to that was clear but not easy. He had to bring her back like used merchandise and beg Sunny to take her in…and he had no idea how used she really was.”
Sunny laughed out loud,
“You might say he brought her back on warranty.”
Sunny stopped for a moment and looked at me with a little grin. She sat silent.
“Well, I assured poor Jack that all his problems with his Minx can be solved right here at Sunny’s with just a little more money.”
I was caught up in the action in the other room. It was so clear that the Minx was being driven to distraction by her two companions. They were working her over in an organized fashion, and she needed what they had to offer; but it was clear they were under strict orders to only take her so far and then hold her at arms length.
She turned toward Kurt on her right, attempting to embrace him, only to find that the her other companion remained involved with her left hand, arm, and breast such that she could not turn and become more involved with Kurt. The two of them kept her awkwardly suspended between them, where each displayed such a desire for her but she was unable to respond to either one.
Both gentlemen sported very large and very obvious erections, clear indication of just how difficult their work really was; she was irresistible. She exuded sexual desire and need. Panting audibly, she struggled with her condition, her sexual needs and the calculated effort to drive her to the brink and hold her there.
They had succeeded admirable. Sunny knew exactly how to reintroduce her.
Finally, as if on cue, Kurt stood and took her hand. It was if he was presenting her to the video camera as he assisted her. As she stood, I caught my breath; the true beauty of her condition was revealed for the first time. Her heavy breasts and

wow..... more please

lovely swollen tummy were accented by the very tight, very thin outfit she was wearing. She was a study in the seductive attraction of a pregnant woman. One glance at her demonstrated clearly why Sunny’s older clients could possess such an addiction to impregnating her. My erection throbbed.
As she moved toward Kurt, it was obvious her condition had changed her posture already. It required her arms be carried slightly back. Her balance had changed. The additional weight in front made it appear as if she was standing very straight trying to accentuate her breasts; elbows back.
Kurt took her in his arms, still trying to hold her at a distance, but she could not stand the sexual tension and insisted on moving completely into his arms. Together at last, they began to move, slowly, sensuously to the music. Kurt seemed to have momentarily lost it, but the other guy stayed right with them. He was behind the Mink acting as a constant reminder to Kurt; trying to keep him in line with his instructions.
The Minx was absolutely insatiable. She was breathing so deeply and her breasts moved with each breath she took. She struggled to get closer and closer wrapping herself around Kurt tighter and tighter; her lips all over the side of his neck. She was finally finding the stimulation she desired so badly. Once again she was experiencing those feelings that could only come over her at Sunny’s place.
Then, just when it seemed she was ready to explode, Kurt stepped away allowing the other guy to take charge of her while he moved to the couch to watch. It was clear; they were going to trade her back and forth, continuing a game to drive her over the wall sexually.
Sunny turned from the monitor,
“Well there are some real decisions and opportunities with our Minx now. First thing I did was have her taken out to Dr. Smith this morning for a good physical. He had a delightful time with her. He really likes her and is so caught up in her sexuality. He enjoyed working on her for a couple hours; examining her thoroughly and adjusting a few things here and there to contribute to her continued sexual success here at Sunny’s
He thinks we have a one-of-a kind gem in her. He is so curious about where I want to take her from here. There are so many interesting little projects he wants to do with her in this condition, if I think the clients are finished with her. From his point of view; we have made our money…he has his cut…now he thinks the fun should begin.
He confirmed back to me, today, that she is very preggo for sure. Somehow he got her to present six of those little eggs for fertilization and they all found a daddy. That is why she is blooming so quickly. My good doctor is so kinky; he is fascinated with all the possibilities that presents.”
“For now we are going to let things just hang on as they are. All she knows is that she is definitely pregnant but she has no idea how many she is carrying only that it happened when she had the audacity to leave the safety of Sunny’s place. I have decided to just keep her in this confused state for a while.”
She thinks Jack nailed her after she left here. She told the Doctor that she thought her birth control medicine wore off while she was on the run with Jack. Now isn’t that interesting? She is knocked up and has no one to blame but herself. She cannot explain how quickly she has begun to blossom, but she has accepted it. She sure begged the good Doctor to do something about but he gave her nothing but conversation.”
“Well let me tell you I have been thinking about nothing else since she walked through the door. My mind had been racing. But I keep coming back to the same conclusions. There are three ways we can precede with her.”
“We can put her right back into client service. Jack is chafing at the bit I am sure. One word from me and he will be right back into the program.”
“I know Brad would be back as soon as he learned that we had her ready to see him again. He still has his dream and has been very upset with her “illness” and absence.
“Then there is Kurt’s and you can see his attitude is pretty obvious. He would enjoy continuing with her for sure. We could count on Kurt offering her very special considerations here at Sunny’s place.”
Finally, I can always find a host of new clients that would pay big to enjoy the possibilities she offers.”
“On the other hand…the little Minx has rewarded us handsomely already. I could simply turn her over to Dr. Smith for some progressive ideas he has and at the same time make her available for entertainment here with my guys and some select others. She could be my top “spirit girl”. She would sure be good at it…don’t you think? Just look at her in there with them…she is climbing the walls and the night is so young. What fun we are about to have with her.”
“So there you are. I have ground around with these ideas every since she arrived her today and frankly I could not come to a decision until just a few minutes ago. Each of the options had its advantages. I would love to accommodate Dr. Smith’s desires, but there seems to be so much money making potential remaining with that little pregnant Minx, I just cannot bring myself to just turn her over to his pleasures.”
“Then as I sat with you a few minutes ago another factor dawned on me. Through all this you have been a good participant and you deserve an input as well. After all it is you I have to thank for bringing her here in the beginning. You know all the advantages you have here at Sunny’s place. I think I want you to help me decide what we do with the Minx now that she is back in the fold.”
“This whole project with the Minx took a new turn when she demonstrated that she had the balls to wander out from under my control. That is dangerous. That cannot happen again.”
“Here are some possibilities for you to consider.”
“We might just consider the good game over. I would release her to you and the two of you could return to a home life …although I am sure things would be a quite different than they were before.”
She smiled,
“I mean this…if you want we can consider calling this quits at this point. The money from her activity is in my bank and your bank and we could call it the end. The two of you could go home and that would be it. She can have her babies or I can have the good Doctor take care of all that, your choice!”
“On the other hand, if you want, we can keep things as they are between you and me here at Sunny’s place. With your full cooperation we could return the Minx to clients. I am certain I can get things on track again for her. She is such a Minx that I can only begin to dream about all I can get her into and all the money she can make us. But, I would need your nod to continue.”
“Finally, as I mentioned, if you choose, we can take the middle ground and simply bring her into Sunny’s place for entertainment purpose. You can keep your sex life as it is now, the full services you know here at Sunny’s place. The Minx will become a good subject for Dr. Smith and good entertainment here while he makes sexual history with her. I know I can drive you to sexual distraction in my bed room as she blooms to bursting under his careful manipulation. Among other things he has this idea that he would like to try shooting her up mid-pregnancy with tons of fertility hormones to see if he can have her carrying two litters at once. What a crazy idea. He says he has done it with some large animals already.”

Last edited by a moderator:
“Well I know I caught you by surprise… you can have a couple days to think about it for sure. But, I am curious, any early thought?”
My mind whirls. Never in my wildest imagination, did I think Sunny would come up with something like this; to actually solicit my input. What an evening. I have not seen the Minx for four months…she is so pregnant and so lovely. It is obvious she is so horny as she dances with those guys in that other room…Sunny’s place is where it happens for her…that can never be forgotten. My home life with her could never return to the same as it was…she has had too much. My needs for Sunny’s place are so strong. I pause.
Then I begin to think Sunny was just gaming with me. She knows exactly what she is going to do. She only wants my input to see how I think. She would never really let me make such a decision; she would not even consider my input.
“Sunny, my decision, if you really intended to give me one, is quite easy to make. I want her returned to the clients…simple as that. She will never be satisfied away from here, and I want my life as it is now. But, you know all that. I have such a driving need for the things that happen to me here. Let the Minx make the money, we both know she will. There you are.”
Sunny’s gaze is delightful; a big warm smile. She reaches over to me and her hand comes to rest on the padlock still in place through the foreskin of my penis. A gentle tug…another gentle smile and our contract together is as certain as it would be if a team of lawyers had worked it over for days. The Minx will be placed back in business and I will be placed back in Sunny’s bed.
While we had been talking two other males had joined Kurt and his partner. The Mink was now being entertained by four of them. It was something to see. What a team effort. She was being strung out so skillfully. She needed what Sunny’s place had provided before and she had come back to get it. These guys knew her every weakness and were playing her sexuality like a fine instrument. She was the center of attention for each of them.
She would stay at Sunny’s place now. This is the only place she can have it all…safety…security and sensuality.
As soon as our conversation was over, Sunny made a quick phone call and together we watched as her instructions were carried out. I knew the decision had been made and the Minx was going to be on her way immediately. Sunny does not like delays once things are decided.
The lights in their room dimmed and together, the guys went to work on the Mink in a coordinated fashion. Kurt stood and turned to take the Mink’s hand. He stood her in front of the other three and made a real show as he slowly, and sensuously, removed the white top she was wearing. While he stood in front of her doing this, another of the tall fellows came up behind her with his arms around her waist doing the same thing to the bottom of her outfit. They moved so slowly, forcefully, and in a few moments she stood absolutely nude in front of the group.
“You will be pleased to know that Dr. Smith approved her for full duty.”
Sunny offered. “She is as healthy as can be. We only need to make some decisions about how many little love bundles we want in her; but we don’t need to get into that today. Now that our decision is made, I am just going to reintroduce her to the good things at Sunny’s place.”
“That tall thin guy is new…one of Kurt’s close friends. His name is Timmy. Kurt has been working with him for months and he just got his clearing from Dr. Smith. Yesterday was his first real day here and can you believe he landed in the middle of all this. You can see he really got involved in his work in a hurry; look at that erection. He is a very nice guy; very large, very horny but convinced that all he has heard about Sunny’s place might just be myth and legend; Kurt’s exaggeration. I think we should let the Minx demonstrate how grand it is to be a GQ guy at Sunny’s; right? Do you agree?”
I nodded yes. What else could I do?
“Well, let’s go down to the bedroom and watch all this. I have asked the boys to give the Minx a grand reintroduction to the party scene up in Sunny’s bar. We are going to get a real trip out of this and our boy Timmy will never be the same.”
We descended the stairs and into Sunny’s darkened bedroom. It smelled so grand. While she was pouring a drink for me, my clothes came off and into a neat pile on the arm of the couch. I was automatically spread for her as she turned to hand me the glass. I took the drink down in one swallow, so anxious for another grand session of Sunny Starr’s attentions. As she bound my arms and legs to the four corners of the bed she continued to talk,
“I think it is grand that you have made the decision to stay here with me. It is a clear indication that you gain tremendous adventure here; for you have willing given up one very fine fuck in that wild little woman. Of course, she was never like that before being here at Sunny’s place; you never knew she had it in her. Maybe you were not really giving up as much as I might think. What was she really like at home before all this?”
Her direct question caught me off guard. Once she had me bound spread eagle on her bed, she had begun to carefully shave every inch of my body again; beginning in a circle around my scrotum. My mind had to struggle to come back to any thought of my sex life before with my wife. I knew Sunny wanted truth…she knew we had the two girls.
“Sex at home was ok…at its best it was just ok. She was never into it very much, had no creative thoughts regarding it; but she did participate when and how I desired.”
Sunny smiled down at me as she set the straight razor on the bed side stand. Did she ever do something like this?”
With that, she bent down and literally consumed my cock deep into her throat. Just like that if went in to its fullest extent. Then very, very slowly she withdrew from it while her tongue and lips did a warm motion that was completely new to me.
“No I moaned” That was all I could manage…
Sunny seemed to be in a light happy mood. It was like a big business decision had been lifted from her.
“I am so pleased with our business relationship I think you deserve something very special.”
She said as she hovered low over me finishing the work on my body. When she finished I was smooth from head to toe. As with the times before, as she ended the shaving I was aware of the wonderful entrancing smell that remained on my body.
Sunny lifted my head…kissed my lips gently…and as she ended the kiss; her tongue was replaced by the ball gag I disliked so much. She moved so quickly that my protest was impossible. She had it strapped around my head and inflated firmly within me.
Her smile was the last thing I saw as she slipped a black silken hood over my head and I was lost in a world of complete darkness. I could have easily panicked but I had long since learned that Sunny wanted and deserved complete trust; something very special was on her mind.
I was intensely horny. The work Dr. Smith had done on my testicles had done nothing to lower my sexual libido it had just rendered me useless as a breeder for ever more. Sunny’s attentions had produced such an erection.
The room went quiet except for the rustle of Sunny’s garment as she moved about me. Then she was gone…absolute silence. Several minutes passed as I lie there filled with eager anticipation.

There was activity around me. I could feel someone adjusting the banding around my genitals. Suspending me as usual.
I heard the door lock snap; was she was back. There was an obvious movement about me. I could feel the bed moving as someone came onto the bed beside…then up over me… and then I was introduced to a sexual sensation I will never forget…never! I needed it so badly and it was there for me. I was buried deeply into someone.
She had never had intercourse with me and I was convinced that she never would. Sharon did, but I knew her so well, I should be able to recognize her, particularly now that the good Doctor had altered her vagina.
Slowly the black silken hood was raised an in the dim light I looked up into Sharon’s smile. She was mounted on me jockey style and her enormous breasts were dripping freely onto my chest.
“Hello love, it’s just me.”
She offered.
“Sunny wants me to be with you. She is going to be part of the show up in the bar.”
“Here.” She offered. “Have some of this.”
With that she brought her left nipple up to my face while simultaneously releasing the ball gag. What relief. Her full pregnant nipple and a good portion of her swollen breast filled my mouth and as she moved about she flooded my face with her free breast. Her strange sweetness was a very welcome exchange for that tasteless frightening ball gag.
“Thank you”
I whispered.
“Be absolutely quiet”
She whispered in return.
“The walls have microphones along with the cameras in here today I am sure. Don’t get me in more trouble.
She slid down to lie beside me.
It was then I noticed that two of the screen had come alive over the bed.
The right one showed the Minx somewhere in the building in a lovely room. I think it was the room she met her clients.
Kurt and another GQ guy were with her. She was standing with her back to the camera in front of a large gold frame mirror adjusting a gold tiara in her hair. She looked stunning. Sunny had provided her a white silk floor length gown. Unlike so many other garment she wore this one was thick and rich with a short train that extended behind her on the floor.
Her hair was perfect. It had been styled up onto her head in a most attractive setting for the golden tiara which Mr. Brad had bought for her. Her hands were up putting final adjustment to her hair. Jack’s large ruby dinner ring was on her left ring finger and Mr. Brad diamond extravaganza was on the right. They were beautiful, but they made it almost impossible for her to do anything.
Slowly, she turned in front of the mirror while looking at her profile. She was back at Sunny’s place and it showed in her every move.
The white gown was trimmed in gold gilding. It was regal, beautiful, and yet very unusual. From the floor length train in the back it swept forward and upward in the front completely open to a very short gold chain at her neck. A wide gold hem accented this unusual design.
As she turned, the gown opened to reveal her completely. It was like theater a theater curtain. Her beautiful pregnant body was revealed and accented in its entire splendor. Her breasts were voluminous, bare, supported in a gold open bra to elevate them and accentuate them even more. Her padlocks were gone.
She was wearing both the beautiful ruby necklace that Mr. Brad had purchased and below that the large gold medallion that David had placed on her neck that first Friday night.
Gold panties and gold high heeled shoes completed her wardrobe. She looked elegant. Regal was the term that kept coming into my mind as I lay there staring at the video.
She stepped forward from the mirror, offering her hand to Kurt and his associate as if to support her. Her gown flowed completely open and back as she moved. What a sensual picture she presented. Her steps were slow, measured, and regal. She seemed to walk with very short steps, with her weight forward on her toes.
The Minx was back. Her reintroduction ceremony was about to begin. The three of them moved out of the room in a careful fashion. It was as if she were a china doll so beautiful, yet so fragile. The last video was of her dress train disappearing through the door. It had been a remarkable production.
A security camera in the hall, at the foot of the steps came on. David met Kurt and his associate as the reached the bottom step.
David carried a gold collar and leash which he quickly snapped in place on the Minx. She looked a bit confused, but said nothing. In fact, she had said nothing from the beginning of this. David led the Minx down the hall with the two GQ guys now walking behind her. That video faded as they moved away.
The second screen came to life with a view of Sunny sitting in large comfortable chair in a smaller office. Across from her sat and older dapper looking guy dressed in a pin stripe business suit, white shirt and a fancy tie. He was quietly smoking a small cigar as he listened to Sunny. There was no audio but it was clear that she was getting to know a new client. There was the exchange of smiles and conversation.
The audio came on to our overhead screen just as the phone rang on the small desk in front of Sunny. She apologized to her guest and spoke on the phone for a moment.
Seconds later the door to her office opened to admit David with the Minx behind him secured on the gold chain. Sunny met David just inside the door and took control of the Minx’s chain from there. David turned without a word and departed, closing the door behind him.
Slowly Sunny turned and moved toward her client with the Minx behind her. When she had arrived about two paces in front of the gentleman she turned and carefully adjusted the front of the Minx’s white gown. It was more a ceremony than any real effort to improve what she was presenting. The Minx looked unbelievable.
As she had moved across the room behind Sunny the Minx’s gown had, as designed, flowed forth behind her. This opened it in front to reveal her entire body from her marvelous cleavage to her gold shoes.
Next, Sunny stepped aside to stand beside but slightly ahead of the Minx. She was holding the gold chain in front of her like she was ready to hand it to the man. There was stone silence in the room save for the heavy breathing which emanated from the gentleman seated there.
He was visibly shaken by what had been presented to him. He kept moving further and further forward in the chair; unconsciously breathing faster and faster.
The Minx’s posture was a study in the unusual. Being pregnant, her balance required that she stand unusually straight, but her head was bowed a bit as her eyes swept the floor. It was clear that she had not expected this introduction; to be used as a sales demonstration.
The client moved forward in his chair as if to stand, but as the Minx moved forward the shock of her opulence stopped him, cold.

Continue

I will shortly

This is a great story Barbie, waiting is tough but worth it.

Add me to the list anxiously awaiting your next installment

His eyes slowly swept up and down her body each time stopping at different alluring elements. Finally, he seemed to be concentrating oh her face then he looked at Sunny for the first time,
“My lord woman, this is the most gorgeous charming thing I have ever seen. She is out of this world. What a temptation. I am overwhelmed…”
His words dribbled off with one accolade after another.
Sunny took one step toward him and handed him the gold chain.
“Hold this a moment, love”
She asked.
He moved forward to the edge of his seat and took the end of the gold chain in a shaking hand as Sunny stepped around behind the Minx. She unclasped the ties that held the gown in place. Once it was free she lifted it from the Minx shoulder and let it down to the floor around her. The Minx stood in front of what was obviously a potential client in just her jewelry and gold panties surrounded by the white gown on the floor. She looked like a beautiful nymph in the middle of piles of soft new fallen snow.
For the first time I could hear a very soft female moan joining the obvious aroused sounds emanating from the client. The Minx was at Sunny’s place the game had just taken a hold of her. She was aroused.
Sunny moved up behind the Minx and softly said,
“Show this good man how wonderful you are.”
That was all Sunny had to do.
The Minx stepped forward. The gold chain went slack. She reached for his hand and brought it up to her right breast and then slowly moved it down her front to the top of her bikini. As his hand moved gently below the Minx’s waist, Sunny was there to slide the bikini over the Minx’s hips and down to the floor at her feet. His hand continued downward to her smooth sex. She moaned audibly as the back of his fingers slid down across her smooth pubic and on to the soft area at the very tops of her legs.
The Minx reached for him and as he arose from the chair she embraced him as she would a lover she had known for years. Her arms brought him to her now nude body.
His one arm was around her but the other remained down between her legs. She was panting as she kissed his neck just below his right ear. His hand had turned and his fingers were now learning just how smooth, and ready a woman can be.
The Minx was back at Sunny’s place. She was back at her business position. Everything was safe and wonderful. She would now obeyed the rules and do what was expected of her. This was her first test.
Sunny retrieved the gold chain as it dangled between the new lovers. Gently she tugged at the Minx.
“Young lady you are pregnant with another mans child…behave yourself. You little devil.”
She admonished her in fake anger.
She lifted the gown from the floor and replaced it on the Minx’s shoulders.
“Now you come with me. Your friends are waiting for you upstairs.”
With that she turned the Minx toward the door. As the door opened David was standing there to take the chain as Sunny returned to a very distraught potential customer.
My last view was of Sunny’s back as she bent over a small table between she and the client with contract papers. His check book was in his hand. The conversation was intense. Just snippets could be heard. Sunny’s comment said it all,
“Yes my dear you could say she is married. She is under contract here at Sunny’s place and that is more binding than any marriage…ever! She will produce for her man as his contract says she will and you can see she does it so willingly.”
“You should meet him. He has had such a wonderful adventure here with here for the past many months. When he learned he had impregnated her he was ecstatic. I had to slow him down or he would have drowned her in gifts. What a wonderful guy. He is having the time of his life with her.”
“He appreciates all that she is for him and he equally appreciated how he can have all this without screwing up his home life and business.”
“I also want to show you our methods for assuring she is all his, no other man can compete for her affections.”
It was then that Sharon consumed me. We were both unbelievable aroused by the sales activities.
It could not have taken five minutes until I lay in the dark…bound…and completely relieved. The whole had been an unforgettable experience. I had climaxed profusely and it was over. She was gone.
I drifted into a dark sleep.

Chapter 15

I awoke hours later, alone lost in the middle of the large bed with black satin sheets covering me. I was completely nude except for the padlock that had been returned to my foreskin. Someone had cleaned me…carefully shaved me smooth…leaving me covered with the wonderful scent that I have grown to know so well at Sunny’s. My padlock was firmly in place. Sunny? Sharon? I suspected Sunny, but it did not matter. I was locked even though it was now useless.
I lay very still not wanting an interruption. I needed time to think about what all had happened. I was trying to recall every detail of the Minx’s introduction. I sure hope Sunny had arranged for Dr. Smith to give that guy a full physical before she turned the Minx loose in front of him.
I was startled by the door opening. Sunny walked in dressed as usual in her black gown and gold accessories. She moved directly to the bed and sat down very close beside me. She was smiling from ear to ear.
“Welcome back to the world, dear. You have been sleeping for hours…it is Saturday morning already.” She laughed.
“You missed some wonderful entertainment last night. Too bad you could not stay awake. Well I’ll tell you, you have been such a good boy I am going to make sure you see the entire video a little later.”
“Right now I want to show you a live clip of what is going on. It sort of sums everything up. Then we can move up to my office and discuss the next steps with our Minx. We have some interesting new possibilities for our lovely gal. Here sit up beside me!”
She smiled and reached for her video controls which are ever present when she is around.
“Here is the aftermath of our little Minx’s homecoming party last night.”
I was propped up beside her on two big black satin pillows. The middle video screen over the bed came alive. The lighting for the video was very dim, but it clearly captured a nude male, flat on his back in the middle of a bed. He lay there unconscious and his enormous penis was what grabbed attention, lying flaccid across him. It was soft and yet still large enough that it extended completely across his leg. There was no movement, no sound. The picture faded. Sunny looked at me with her evil little smile.
“That is our new GQ guy, Timmy. He had his full initiation last night. Can you guess what happened to him? Well let me just give you a hint…he no longer thinks that Kurt was exaggerating even a little bit, when he described the sexual joys being with the Minx at Sunny’s place. Timmy met the Minx last night!”
Sunny’s eyes were dancing.
“You know the Minx just needed attention so badly. She had been away from Sunny’s place too long.”
“It was a bit unfair for poor Timmy. You saw him assisting Kurt with the Minx when she first got here. He had just come on board here; passed his exam with Dr. Smith and was ready to go to work for Sunny. That was his first real assignment. I think, all told, they worked on her for over three hours. I wanted her ready for a special introduction before the party. Well it took quite a while and in the process Kurt had her showing poor Timmy just how responsive a woman can be. It was so obvious that it was driving him wild to be that close to the Minx.”
“And that Kurt; this was the first GQ guy he had been asked to provide a first time introduction to things here at Sunny’s place. He was having a good old time winding Timmy up.”
“You know me I love a little game, so I assured that Timmy was in the bar and enjoying the party when I introduced my new client to the Minx. It made very good video. Timmy was quite caught up in the goings-on.”
“Honestly, I have been in this business a while and I have never had a client so wound up after a first meeting. Normally, the conversation is just boring stuff like contracts, physicals and money. Timmy got to see a good one with my new client Harry.”
“It is strange how business works sometimes. It was almost on second thought. I saw how nice the Minx looked once the guys began to get her ready to party upstairs. I had scheduled a Harry in for an initial, quick meeting. Just to go over the contract and charges.”
“As a last minute thing I had the Minx came up to the office and meet this wonderful guy. Kurt and Timmy delivered her to my office just as Harry and I were ready to go over our standard contract. I will admit her pregnant little frame looked divine. Harry was immediately overcome with sexual energy.”
“After the introduction I had the Minx led away and when I turned back to the desk he had his check book out. The rest is a sordid story.”
“Something happen that has never happened before. I feel very strange about it. I have always prided myself on staying as far away from ************ as one can. I have never permitted a man to buy a girl here at Sunny’s place. Well last night may have been the first exception. He needed the Minx some kind of bad and that led to so much confusion.”
“I had just gone over our arrangements with him…assuring him that his arrangement for love here at Sunny’s is absolutely exclusive; absolutely one on one. A woman that is dedicated to him…stays here…and eagerly awaits his frequent returns for wonderful times together…absolutely exclusive of any other involvement as long as his contract remains current.”
“To show him how far we would go for exclusivity; I had even showed him a video of a cuckolded husband. It was a case where a client had fallen for a married woman as his ultimate love mate. Thus, we needed to assure our client that this married woman would remain absolutely faithful to him here at Sunny’s. Among other things, the video contained real good copy of the castration of the woman’s husband! This was simply a final assurance that the woman would be inseminated only by the new lover…not her husband.”
“Well, how in the hell was I to handle this whole confusing thing. He wanted the Minx so badly he couldn’t see straight. He would pay anything for her knowing full well she was well under way with one of my good clients and could not be the woman that could make his fantasies come true.”
“At the same time he absolutely needed all of the assurances of my contract. Assurances that his relationship here would be one-on-one…exclusive! What a mess. If I let him have the Minx it would show that she was promiscuous and that violated everything I wanted him to know about my business and what it offered him. It just could not be the way I started his business arrangements here at Sunny’s place.”
“Sunny had to get smart.”
“I drew his attention to the manner in which I had the Minx dressed to meet him. I told him she was dressed that was for a special event later in the evening; readmission to my facilities. My story was that she had tried to leave Sunny’s place and live on the outside with her lover. She had returned because she and her lover both needed the live style and the protection they could only find right here.”
“I agreed to let her return, but she knew from the moment she agreed to come back that I would not make it easy for her to return. To make things work for my clients, I need strict discipline here.”
“He understood. His whole way of life on the outside is at stake once he walks in the door of Sunny’s place. My strict control is what makes his fantasy possible without endangering his home life and business. It emphasized a good sales point.”
He could see that she seemed very remorseful when she was in front of him. He asked what I meant by punishment. I could tell he was aroused by just using the term.”

It is not a story. I am posting it as it happpens and I get more details from one of the GQ guys involved.

It is a wonderful account Barbie, and well written. Thanks for finding the time to update it for us all.

Sunny offered the Minx a drink which had been sitting in front of them and turned on her stool to acknowledge the group of men at the bar. All seven of her GQ guys were there; talking, drinking. The Minx knew every one of them; “Knew” in every sense of the word. In the course of business, Sunny had used each of them with the Minx.
She slowly turned back to look directly at the Minx standing beside her,
“These good men have been really upset. They were at first outraged by your decision to join Jack on the outside. They had treated you like a very special woman and their disappointment with what you did is very understandable. It was a real slap in the face for them. After all they did for you here. It was a very upsetting event.”
“They were pleased when you returned, of course; but your activities left a lot of questions. Did they do something wrong? Had they contributed to your decision to violate the rules here? Will you ever consider doing it again? You need to answer these questions and you need to do it now; right here tonight. That is the reason I bought this stunning gown for you. That is why I set this little party up. It is your opportunity to show these good men what they mean to you; to acknowledge your regret; and to assure them that it will never happen again.”
“Here is how you are going to do that.”
With that Sunny used the gold chain to draw the Minx very close. Her comments could not be heard on the video, but just the thought of what she had told her while she held her so close gave me an immediate erection.
Sunny moved closer to me in the bed. Plumped up her pillow right by my left ear.
“Watch how our remorseful Minx apologizes, lover”
Sunny gloved left hand found my erection as we continued to watch the video of the Minx.
When Sunny finished her instructions the Minx took the golden chain from Sunny’s hand and slowly turned to walk toward the GQ guys at the bar. As she approached, David turned from the group and took a step toward her. She handed him her chain and looked directly into his eyes,
Her hands dropped to the front of her gown as it hung open down her front revealing her pregnant state and her golden satin bikini. Slowly she opened the gown even further,
“David, I am so sorry I violated your trust in me. I owe you so much. My successes in Miss Star’s business are largely due to your early interest in me. I understand your anger and disappointment in what I did. I apologize. I am back. I want to be fully reinstated as a trusted employee here at Sunny’s place. I ask that you forgive me, and help me reestablish myself here for Sunny.”
David stood silently looking at her. While she had been talking to him all of the other GQ guys had turned from the bar and gathered closer to her. They now stood as a silent group, evaluating her.
She stood there in front of them. She was a picture of pregnant remorsefulness. Her nervousness had caused her swollen nipples to dampen.
The group around her moved closer. Not a word was said, but it was obvious to me as I lay beside Sunny watching the video that she was too pleased with the results. I was certain she had dictated exactly what she wanted her associates to do to the Minx to begin her reintroduction process.

I told him to take his time with her; she was his for the night. You should have seen Timmy’s face. You should have seen her face when he arrived in her warm bed. You should have heard Kurt protesting!”
Let me tell you it was like a sexual head-on train wreck. The two of them were something to see…what an event for our entertainment. The old man had only served to show her clearly what she had been missing here…she needed so much more.
You will not believe the video. She got a full delivery from Timmy in less than a minute. Literally…less than one minute and then the fun began.
The Mink was back at Sunny’s place, she had been completely pumped up by my evening’s plans for her. Her needs were still way over the top when Timmy got into her. The next two hours are really something to see. The Minx was amazing. That is all I can say.”
“Why don’t you get dressed and we will go up to the bar for a bit of brunch. You must be starved. I am sure you have a lot of question about everything and on the other side I have some things I want to go over with you.”
She stood, turned to bend down and kiss my cheek in a motherly fashion and in a swirl of black beautiful robe she left the room.
I struggled to my feet and got ready to move upstairs. I could not get visions of Timmy lying in that bed out of my mind. What a formidable weapon that boy possessed.
When I arrived in the bar area Sunny and Kurt were seated at a table in the corner. She immediately got up and came over to the head of the stairs; greeting me like I had just arrived. We walked together across the room and she went through the formality of introducing me to Kurt as…“a friend”. I sat down still convinced that he had no idea I was in any way involved with the Minx.
A few moments after I sat down Sharon pushed a meal cart into the area and began serving. She was dressed in red. Sharon is always dressed in red, now. This was a two piece outfit…not really all the tight, but revealing. The outline of her large padlock was clearly visible. She went about her duties very efficiently, but each time her eyes met mine they contained messages I could not interpret.
I waited. I felt very out of touch with all that had gone on last night. I knew that silence is best until conversation is encouraged by Sunny. I began to slowly eat; fruit salad, Belgian waffles, and the best coffee I had tasted in weeks. I was starved, but I had been so caught up in other things that hunger was the last thing on my mind until food touched my lip.
Sunny was unusually quiet, but Kurt was full of energy ready to talk, and talk. I ate my meal listening to his ongoing comments about what the Minx’s return meant to him. In vivid terms he described the changes that had occurred to her during her absence. My fruit salad was gone and he was still talking about her beautiful breasts; how pretty they had been before her pregnancy, but how magnificent they were now.
He had to consider me an outsider, and yet he went on and on about what an adventure it was going to be to have the Minx back at Sunny’s place. He described in detail sexing her, her fantastic sexual abilities, and how she was even more attractive now that he had her pregnant.
He seemed to be taking personal credit for her condition and the positive results. It was almost like Sunny had had him do her to assure she got the results that would be good for business with the older paying clients. He ended with the comment,
“You can just see that pregnancy really becomes that little Minx, Sunny! It just demonstrates for the first time how good the Kurkster can be for a lady.”
It gave me an enormous hard-on which lifted my padlock. I could tell Sunny caught every move as I squirmed in my seat trying to find a comfortable position,