• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

holloween

realgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Ive been lurking about reading stories and fantasizing about them now I have a story of my own.
Holloween I got felt up in front of my BF and he didn't do anything about it..

The eve of All Saint's Day is satanic? Admittedly the Catholic church stole the holiday from "pagan" celtic celebrations of the end of summer and start of winter. Literally, the end of light days and the beginning of dark days. I doubt the celts were thinking much about satan. Perhaps she meant Holloweenie, the day we celebrate our favorite sex toys!

Now, Realgirl please tell us more, much more!

Well before we left I asked if it was alright if I could flirt with other guys. He said yes but dont get carried away. Well we were playing against each other in beer pong I was with a random guy he was with his friend. I told the guy to grab my ass to distract my BF, which he jumped at the opportunity. After my BF missed the shot I had to take it further and let the guys hands roam free.

It was a game. Everyone wants to win. I don't think that is ttaking it too far.

I love it when guys flirt with my wife.

You might soon be on your way...

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

It's good to see you back. Thanks for your description of your promising recent experience.

I've been lurking about reading stories and fantasizing about them; now I have a story of my own. On Halloween I was felt up in front of my BF, and he didn't do anything about it.

Cool... observing your pleasure without attempting to interfere in any way was the proper response on your BF's part. Had you written to "Miss Manners," I'm sure she would have given you a similarly positive reply. (Joke... laugh here.)

Earlier, before we left [for the party], I asked if it would be alright if I flirted with other guys. My BF said "yes, but don't get carried away."

That was an entirely reasonable... indeed, sensible and logical... question for you to have asked, and a completely appropriate... indeed, promising... reply from your BF.

Well, [later] we were playing against each other in beer pong. I was with a random guy; he was with his friend. I told [my partner] to grab my ass to distract my BF. He jumped at the opportunity. After my BF missed the shot, I took it further and let the guy's hands roam free.

VERY good, Ms. Realgirl. You displayed natural insight into winning strategies for this female/male two-on-two game, combined with a natural ability to transform your winning strategy into a potential new sexual relationship.

It excited me a lot, and IDk about him he didn't really say anything about it.

Excellent... becoming excited was the right and natural response. But, what does "and IDk about him" mean...?

The guy contacted me on face book; I'm not sure what to do.

Hm... well, how do you feel about him? Do you have the hots for him, or do you feel he has no "relationship potential?" If the latter, probably the best response would be to tell him that in a tactful way (no need to insult him or treat him harshly).

If you have the hots for him (nothing wrong with that) and you also want to retain your BF (nothing wrong with that either), I suggest choosing a suitable time and place then bringing it up and talking with your BF about it. You might begin by feeling him out, so to speak, with a question about whether he thinks it would be hot to try a threesome sometime... then "go" from there, depending on the nature of his response.

—Custer

the guy Is hot but a total player I dont think I would want to have an actual relationship with him. But I have been flirting with him Im not sure how to bring up a three way with my BF

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Regarding:

The guy [my lover-in-waiting] is hot but a total player; I don't think I would want to have an actual relationship with him. But, I have been flirting with him. I'm not sure how to bring up a three-way with my BF.

Flirting with your lover-in-waiting (whom you don't want a "relationship" with) is the right way to let him know you want him sexually, so you're on the right track with that. Since you're the one who knows your BF (whom you want to retain as such, while accepting you having a lover), I think you'll have to be the one who decides how to guide him to agreeing to a threesome.

One way might be, during your next make-out session or when you're in bed with your BF, start giving him a handjob and, as you do so, begin "talking dirty" to him. (Men are turned on by that.) Then, when he's hard and starting to approach orgasm, suggest the possibility of a threesome. ("What would you think of the possibility of a threesome, baby...? Have you always wanted to watch another man do me...?") Then, stop your handjob while you look into his eyes, awaiting his answer.

If your BF responds in a positive way (says "Yes, Ms. Realgirl, I would..." or something to that effect), reward him by resuming your handjob and bringing him to orgasm. Then, whisper in his ear saying things like, "You liked that idea, didn't you, baby...? Hmmm...? I think you WOULD find that hot, wouldn't you, sweetheart...?" But, don't worry too much about the nature of his response after he cums, at which time he might be (or appear to be) less interested in the idea of a threesome.

If, on the other hand, your BF responds in a negative way as he's approaching orgasm from your handjob (for example, he hesitates and doesn't reply... or says something that amounts to an expression of reluctance), then don't reward him. Rather, stop your handjob and say something like, "That's enough for tonight, baby... I don't feel like it anymore..." and bring your make-out session with him to a close. If you're in bed together, for example, roll over and go to sleep, or pretend to go to sleep, leaving him with the choice of having to play with himself or remain frustrated.

If your BF's response seems sort of negative but he does not strongly reject the idea of a threesome, I suggest continuing to work on him over time using this handjob strategy. Don't give him blowjobs, because it will be essential for you to talk with him as you fondle his cock and especially as he's approaching orgasm. That's when he's most likely to agree to what you want from him, as you pause your handjob and look into his eyes, awaiting his response.

Each time you get a positive response that suggests your BF is moving closer to agreeing to what you want, I suggest rewarding him by resuming your handjob and bringing him to orgasm. Each time his response is negative and isn't what you want, I suggest declining to reward him by stopping your handjob and terminating your make-out session, as above.

Throughout, it will be important to do all this... should you decide to proceed along these lines... lovingly and seductively. Don't treat your BF harshly, because that could result in losing him (which you don't want, it sounds like).

—Custer

Make sure that you are okay with him possibly being bisexual. You have to be perpared for that if you intend to have a 3-sum it can go 3 ways.

Ok, Custer Im going to try and give the masturbation technique a try Ill keep you posted. And I dont know what I would do if he was BI.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Ok Custer, I'm going to give the masturbation technique a try. I'll keep you posted.

Will look forward to hearing how it works out for you. (If your BF responds badly, of course, you should use your woman's intuition, as it's called, and modify your strategy accordingly.)

I don't know what I'll do if it turns out my BF is BI.

I would suggest viewing that possibility as a potential new experience that may increase the interest and intensity of your threesome (conceivably). In any event, if your BF is bisexual it will be better to find that out sooner than later.

—Custer

So strike one. He kind of just looked at me funny, so I told him I was done for the night and went to sleep. He finished himself off..

You've taken a bold step...

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

So, strike one. He kind of just looked at me funny, so I told him I was done for the night and went to sleep. He finished himself off.

Congratulations for being bold enough to actually initiate your strategy and pose your question to your BF. If he "looked at you funny" but did not reject the idea of a threesome outright, and did not show signs of being offended or "disgusted" by the idea, my guess would be he felt puzzled and did not know how to respond... possibly because it never occurred to him you might ask him that question, or want to talk about it at all, let alone actually do it. I would say you can view him not rejecting the idea as "somewhat positive," at this point.

You might need to back off from the concept of a threesome, which may be too much for your BF to handle at this point, and ease him into it by using your handjob strategy to move him toward acceptance of things that are more modest. For instance: "How did you like watching another man feel me up, baby...? You liked that, didn't you...? Hmmm...?" Then, next time you and your BF do something where you know you'll encounter or can arrange to encounter your lover-in-waiting (preferably fairly soon), you could introduce during your handjobs suggestions like: "Would you like it if [his name] tongue-kissed me in front of you, baby...? Would that turn you on...? Hmmm...?" Then, if his response seems even slightly positive, bring him to orgasm... whispering in his ear as he cums, "I thought you might like that, sweetheart..." (or words to that effect). If his response seems negative, again tell him "Well, that's enough for tonight, sweetheart..." then roll over and go to sleep, again leaving him to bring himself off.

It may take you a while to ease your BF into agreeing to what you want... quite possibly a lot more than 3 strikes, as you put it.

Regarding:

How could I go about finding out if my BF is BI?

Good question. If you simply ask him (and he is), he might deny it due to thinking a "yes" answer would be unacceptable, maybe even to himself as well as to you.

My guess would be, a better strategy would be to wait until he agrees to try a threesome with you (if he does), then observe him vis-a-vis the other man... your lover-in-waiting, presumably.

Apparently the probability of your BF being bisexual is not very high, if you view it in terms of random chance. According to one source, about 5% of the male population thinks of themselves, and/or is thought of by others, as "gay"... but of those, about 80% (i.e., roughly 4% [4 out of 100] of the male population) are actually bisexual.

If you're interested in that plus much other info about human sexuality, let me know and I'll pass along the source.

—Custer

Well this time it went a little bit better. I asked how he liked watching another guy feel me up and he hesitated. So I started to rule over and he admitted he liked it a little. So I finished him off with a nice long blow job =)

Well this time it went a little bit better. I asked how he liked watching another guy feel me up and he hesitated. So I started to rule over and he admitted he liked it a little. So I finished him off with a nice long blow job =)
Good girl ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back