• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

holloween

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
Sounds like good progress...

Congratulations, Ms. Realgirl!

realgirl said:
Amazing, We went to the mall with me in a dress that barely covered my cheeks. It was a bit sheer too. Guys were openly checking me out they even made eye contact with my bf who always broke it and looked down. Now he actively participates when we talk about guys checking me out while I give him a hand job.

That's excellent progress. It sounds like it will be a good strategy for you to dress slutty whenever possible when you go out with your BF, and continue to go places where you know there will be other men who will look lasciviously at you. You might also begin increasing the variety of your slutty dresses and other attire.

It will help, I suspect, if you make it clear to your BF you want HIM to give you his opinions and pay for additional slutty attire YOU select (within the constraints of his budget, of course... expecting him to pay half might be a reasonable approach). That is, "force" him to accompany you shopping and assist you with purchasing hot clothing he knows, and you know, will cause other men to look at you and think lascivious thoughts about you in his presence.

It also sounds like you will be able to suggest more and more to your BF during your hand jobs, along the lines of Ms. Sara's ("Insurection's" wife's) strategy in post #24, above, while you carefully note which suggestions increase the intensity of his arousal and cause him to cum faster.

—Custer

So we went shopping and I got him to buy me a super slutty dress! Its all black and so short that if I bend over my ass shows. I wore it to the mall with him last time we went and got so many stares I couldn't believe it. Chris didn't even know what to do about all the guys checking me out.

We got home and I could tell he was worked up so I started giving him a handjob talking about all the guys lusting for my body. He came in 30 seconds I swear. When he was done I cleaned him up and told him I was going over to a gf's house of mine to hangout. He got uneasy about it because of how I was dressed but i let him know it was all girls. (a white lie)

The guy who had felt me up was there and he loved my dress. Nothing really happen though as I see cheating as a last resort for this fantasy of mine. But we did dance and he got a few good feels lol well a lot of good feels. It was a good night haha.

real girl, your story reminds me of my wife when we were first married. She also was more sexually powerfull than I. She could barely cum for me during intercouse, she had an affair (cheated) and discovered what she had been missing. I am not suggesting that you cheat on your boyfriend, but perhaps , unless he is open to sharing you. He may not be the right man for you. I still have my wife and love her very much, but she has now and has always had a Bull for a lover and I accept my place as her dedicated cuck. joey

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Thank you for the update. I hope you and your BF Chris had a good Thanksgiving.

realgirl said:
So we went shopping and I got him to buy me a super slutty dress!

Excellent! Now Chris is a collaborator; he's actively assisting you in your campaign to attract the lascivious looks and steamy thoughts of other men. (No doubt you pointed out that on "Black Friday," after Thanksgiving, it's traditional for men to buy new clothes for their women...?)

realgirl said:
It's all black and so short that if I bend over my ass shows.

Good choice! Perhaps in the future you can wear it without panties on occasion... say, to some parties... and bend over at key moments, to tell selected men of interest nonverbally but clearly... well... what you want to tell them.

realgirl said:
I wore it to the mall with him last time we went and got so many stares I couldn't believe it.

Your little black dress was doing its work...

realgirl said:
Chris didn't even know what to do about all the guys checking me out.

Having set you in motion, so to speak, what could he do? Nothing. Perhaps he secretly felt proud of the fact that other men were obviously admiring "his" woman (you), sort of like a man acquiring a new sports car then feeling proud knowing that other men are envious.

realgirl said:
We got home and I could tell he was worked up so I started giving him a handjob [while] talking about all the guys lusting for my body.

It's very good that your hand is always ready, Ms. Realgirl, and you don't hesitate to get out Chris's cock (or tell him to get it out, or tell him "take off your clothes and lie down on your back") then jack him off while subtly seducing him with conversation about all the other men who want you.

You might consider teasing Chris by using your hand(s) and fingers skillfully to say, "think about a handjob, darling...", while smiling seductively at him and saying "get it up, sweetheart..."

realgirl said:
He came in 30 seconds I swear.

Good work! If you encourage Chris's premature ejaculations and continue thinking of ideas and scenarios that you articulate to him verbally which shorten his "countdown to squirt," that should be advantageous.

1) It should reduce the amount of time you'll have to put up with Chris fucking you. (I gather you find that something of a chore, since you never orgasm that way.) Only a few strokes, and it will be over with.

2) It should enable Chris to then move on quickly to doing what actually does satisfy you (sucking your pussy — you can insist on that).

3) It should also enable you to introduce Chris to eating cum (his, at first) from your pussy while you queen him (ride his face). If you decide to pursue this, I suggest turning him on his back (him nude, of course); mounting him and fucking him while talking sexy in ways you know will bring rapid ejaculation; then, rapidly sliding up until you're straddling his face, and telling him "c'mon, sweetheart... clean up my pussy... suck it, sweetylips..." (or words to that effect) while queening him until you orgasm yourself as many times as you like.

realgirl said:
When he was done I cleaned him up...

Hm... you might consider, Ms. Realgirl, whether it would be a good thing, at this point, to render it unnecessary for you to clean Chris up by always feeding him his cum after he ejaculates. With your skilled handjobs, that should be easy... say, hold one hand cupped as you work his cock to ejaculation with the other, then catch his cum in your cupped hand and say something like "lick it up and swallow it, sweetylips, I don't want this all over my hand..." as you feed it to him. At the same time, you might also consider getting Chris in the habit of always cleaning YOU up... e.g., by eating his cum from your pussy, perhaps as outlined above.

realgirl said:
...and told him I was going over to a gf's house to hang out. He got uneasy about that because of how I was dressed, but I let him know it was all girls (but this was a white lie). The guy who had felt me up [at the Halloween party] was there; he loved my dress.

Excellent... your little black dress again did its work...

realgirl said:
Nothing really happened, though... I see cheating as a last resort for this fantasy of mine. But we did dance and he got a few good feels... lol... well, a lot of good feels.

It sounds like a lot happened. You met your lover-in-waiting successfully without your BF Chris suspecting (evidently); you let your l-i-w know with your sexy dress (assisted by Chris, unbeknownst to him, since he bought it for you) that you are still working actively to turn him on and you still want to fuck him; and, your l-i-w let you know he is still turned on by you and wants to fuck you again, by feeling you up sensuously — repeatedly, in public as it were, in the presence of your girl friends.

realgirl said:
It was a good night... haha.

I agree. You accomplished much that day, Ms. Realgirl. Your plan of action is progressing well.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Realgirl,
It's very good that your hand is always ready, Ms. Realgirl, and you don't hesitate to get out Chris's cock (or tell him to get it out, or tell him "take off your clothes and lie down on your back") then jack him off while subtly seducing him with conversation about all the other men who want you.

You might consider teasing Chris by using your hand(s) and fingers skillfully to say, "think about a handjob, darling...", while smiling seductively at him and saying "get it up, sweetheart..."

Good work! If you encourage Chris's premature ejaculations and continue thinking of ideas and scenarios that you articulate to him verbally which shorten his "countdown to squirt," that should be advantageous.

1) It should reduce the amount of time you'll have to put up with Chris fucking you. (I gather you find that something of a chore, since you never orgasm that way.) Only a few strokes, and it will be over with.

2) It should enable Chris to then move on quickly to doing what actually does satisfy you (sucking your pussy — you can insist on that).

3) It should also enable you to introduce Chris to eating cum (his, at first) from your pussy while you queen him (ride his face). If you decide to pursue this, I suggest turning him on his back (him nude, of course); mounting him and fucking him while talking sexy in ways you know will bring rapid ejaculation; then, rapidly sliding up until you're straddling his face, and telling him "c'mon, sweetheart... clean up my pussy... suck it, sweetylips..." (or words to that effect) while queening him until you orgasm yourself as many times as you like.

Hm... you might consider, Ms. Realgirl, whether it would be a good thing, at this point, to render it unnecessary for you to clean Chris up by always feeding him his cum after he ejaculates. With your skilled handjobs, that should be easy... say, hold one hand cupped as you work his cock to ejaculation with the other, then catch his cum in your cupped hand and say something like "lick it up and swallow it, sweetylips, I don't want this all over my hand..." as you feed it to him. At the same time, you might also consider getting Chris in the habit of always cleaning YOU up... e.g., by eating his cum from your pussy, perhaps as outlined above.

—Custer

The whole cum eating stuff really intrigues me I don't know if it will be as easy as you put it custer.... I have a lot more to say but Im a bit short on time and someone asked for a pic so I thought I might as well throw one out when I get back ;-)

realgirl said:
The whole cum eating stuff really intrigues me...

You might take a look at these sites...

The Fine Art of Queening

Queening Furniture:
queens and kings-queening

realgirl said:
I don't know if it will be as easy as you put it, custer....

Maybe not. I would guess it would depend on your BF Chris's secret fantasies, some or many of which he may not have told you about (yet). If you were to suggest the first of these sites to him and watch his response(s) while he reads it... then ask him something like, "What do you think, sweetheart? Want to try it...?" you could get an idea, most likely, where he's at with respect to that sort of thing.

Also, whether you push ahead with it should depend, of course, on the direction you want to go with your "program" and whether that would fit into it.

realgirl said:
I have a lot more to say but I'm a bit short on time, and someone asked for a pic — so I thought I might as well throw one out when I get back. ;-)

Cool... will look forward to reading your next update and seeing your pic.

Custer Laststand said:
Cool... will look forward to reading your next update and seeing your pic.

YEP me too!

Love to were this is going!

Looking forward to some read the newest revalations :)

cheers

Kenedus!

ok here is the thing I have never swallowed his cum. Even though he has asked me countless times. I even told him no on his birthday but maybe I could get a trade out of it. I would swallow for him if he did one thing for me. I think he might go for this because its something he really wants..

Attachments

• sara5.jpg
    sara5.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,042
Wow, I just joined and this is one of the first threads I've read. Your boyfriend doesn't know how lucky he is! I'm as hard as hell reading this and wish my wife would behave this way.
I think you should realise that if there is a cuckold in your boyfriend, and you help him to realise it, you will be doing such a great thing for him.
I look back at all the ex girlfriends I never really satisfied and of all the girls who I never saw again after the first sexual encounter, and I wish at least one of them had saw the good in me and been honest to me about their needs.

The day he realises what he is and enjoys you having other men for sex, he will thank you over and over and love you more than you can imagine!
Best of luck with this and I hope soon to read of him eating his own sperm as well as the sperm of others from your gorgeous body ;-)

On another note were throwing a party tonight and Im gana dress for it ;-). Also a gf of mine who I have kissed before will be there we might put on a little show for the boys.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Does your girlfriend know of your plans for this relationship going forward?
Has she heard from you that he isn't enough for you? :)

sort of, she doesn't know all the details

nice pic, you have a beautiful body!

No wonder that guys check you out in the streets!

A tip for tonight... bra-less or... no panties? see what his reaction is when you suggest this to him...
Or something see-thru?

Keep us up to date :)

cheers

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
Ok, here is the thing. I have never swallowed [my bf Chris's] cum, even though he has asked me countless times. I even told him no on his birthday.

Hm... sounds like you aren't particularly attracted to the idea of swallowing Chris's semen. That's OK, though... nothing wrong with that.

realgirl said:
But, maybe I could get a trade out of it. I would swallow for him if he did one thing for me. I think he might go for this because it's something he really wants.

Yes, that sounds like a real possibility. You might want to refrain from promising to swallow Chris's cum forever, though, in exchange him doing what you want. A better strategy (probably) would be one swallow of his cum on your part, in exchange for him doing what you want... but refrain from promising you'll only expect him to do it once.

realgirl said:
On another note, we're throwing a party tonight and I'm gonna dress for it. ;-)

VERY good! Another opportunity for your sheer, super-short, little black dress to do it's work...

realgirl said:
Also, a gf I have kissed before will be there, so we might put on a little show for the boys.

This too is a good idea. If you engage in sensuous, "almost sexual" acts with others in Chris's presence more and more frequently, that will help him get used to, and finally accept sooner or later, the concept that it's natural for you to fuck other men in his presence.

Your party is probably well-advanced by now, since it's already mid-evening in my time zone. I hope it's going well...

—Custer

tell us!!!!!! :)

Well I wore a tank top and a short skirt with no panties haha. I let my friend know I wanted to make out with her in front of everyone. Beforehand I also asked her to lift my skirt a little. My bf tried to get in the mix when we first started and I slapped him lol. We got a bunch of wolf whistle when she lifted my skirt to feel me up. It got me so hot I took my bf into the bedroom and had him lick me for like an hour.

This morning I asked him what would he do to get me to swallow.. he said anything.. so now
Im trying to think of a way to make a deal where he starts swallowing.

realgirl said:
Well I wore a tank top and a short skirt with no panties haha. .... We got a bunch of wolf whistles when [my gf] lifted my skirt to feel me up. It got me so hot I took my bf into the bedroom and had him lick me for like an hour.

Awright. Good for you, Ms. Realgirl...

realgirl said:
This morning I asked him what would he do to get me to swallow.. he said anything.. so now, I'm trying to think of a way to make a deal where he starts swallowing.

Excellent. You're thinking along the right lines, Ms. Realgirl. ("Anything" gives you fairly broad latitude... or so it would appear...)

Yeah I cant think of a way of putting it... any suggestions?

Moving him forward...

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
Yeah, I cant think of a way of putting it... any suggestions?

Hm... well... one way to proceed might be to open the conversation with something like, "So you're turned on by the idea of me swallowing your cum...?"

"Yeah, I think that would be really hot..." (Chris will reply, presumably).

"Well, frankly, I don't find the idea of swallowing your cum particularly appealing. But, I AM turned on by the idea of YOU eating your own cum. I think THAT would be hot..." (you could reply).

"Um... I... ah..." (this is probably not quite what he had in mind, so his response might be indecisive).

"So" (you could continue), "I propose a trade-off. I will suck your cock and swallow your cum" (or alternatively, say you'll give him a handjob, him on his back, you sitting on his thighs facing his head talking dirty to him, then capture his cum in one hand and sensuously swallow it while looking seductively into his eyes... i.e., say you'll do it in whatever way *you* prefer). "YOU" (i.e., Chris) (you could continue) "will then eat your own cum the next "n" times in a row you orgasm, in whatever ways I tell you to," where 'n' is 10, 15, 20... however many times you want before, once again, you agree to swallow his cum once.

"Hey, no fair..." (he'll protest, no doubt), "If you swallow my cum once, I should have to eat my own cum only once before you do it again!"

Here's where you will need to remember that many (perhaps most) men, including your bf Chris, it sounds like, are powerfully turned on by women who project self-confidence and a "sensuously in charge" demeanor. Thus, you will be most likely to conclude your argument successfully, IMO, if you can project such a demeanor which might also be described as "loving female authority."

"No, sweetheart" (you could reply). "You're forgetting what you said. When I asked you what you would do for me if I agreed to swallow your cum, you said ANYTHING. What I've proposed certainly falls within the scope of ANYTHING. In fact, I would be agreeing to something I find distasteful. What I'm asking of you, on the other hand, is nothing. After all, it's only YOUR OWN cum you would be eating... it's not like I'm asking you to poison yourself. You should certainly be willing to do it repeatedly."

At this point, Chris may agree to what you're asking of him (although he may put on a show of reluctance). If he appears to be teetering on the edge but can't quite bring himself to say "yes," you can prod him a little bit... "c'mon, sweetheart, you know you want this...". If he then agrees to your terms, you'll be on your way.

A way to increase the probability of Chris agreeing to your terms may be to use your "reward strategy." That is, carry out this whole negotiation while giving him a hand job. Do it slowly, though, stopping (and squeezing the base of his cock hard, if necessary) whenever it looks like he's approaching orgasm... i.e., don't let him cum until he agrees to your terms. Then, when he does (if he does), increase your pace and bring him to orgasm quickly, thereby rewarding him.

If Chris refuses to accept your terms, keep in mind you're holding all the high cards and maintain your confidence. Since he is asking you to do something you don't want to do (eat his cum), and since he said he would do ANYTHING if you would be willing to do that, stop your handjob without letting him cum and close the negotiation. "OK, darling, if that's the way you're going to be, forget it. Our discussion is over. I want you to think about my offer, which is VERY reasonable, and let me know when you're ready to accept. Until then, I'm not going to eat your cum." If you feel so-inclined, you could increase the pressure by saying, "AND I'm not going to bring you to orgasm anymore when I give you handjobs... I'm just going to leave you hanging on the edge..."

When Chris agrees to your terms — and he will, sooner or later... probably sooner — I suggest gradually increasing 'n,' the number of times he has to eat his own cum before you are willing to swallow his cum once. For instance, you could start with 10, then next time make it 15, then 20, etc., until you only have to swallow his cum once a month (or at whatever intervals are long enough to seem acceptable to you).

—Custer

*Thanks for posting your pic, BTW... you look good, Ms. Realgirl.

ahh ok that sounds almost fool proof Ill probably try this today when he gets off work.

Users who are viewing this thread