• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

holloween

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
I dont know about the panties thing I seem to enjoy forcing him into unwanted situations its what really makes this enjoyable so its not out of the question ;-).

I wasn't sure if Chris was open to me making rules in the bedroom so during a hand job I started asking Chris if he wished I was more assertive in the bedroom. He said yeah its one of his fantasies that I would Dom him in the bedroom. I asked what Dom meant (playing the role of miss innocent). He said like control him in the bedroom.. I asked how? He said like have rules and stuff. So I asked if he wanted to start today he said yes and blew his load on my hand. I told him from now on unless otherwise told he was to always clean up after himself. He licked every drop up =). I had him go down on me and told him I would have more rules later .. Ill have picture up later tonight

Reactions: Custer Laststand
this is the costume I wore to the Halloween party..

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 800
Reactions: Custer Laststand and firedogg81
I see people are looking at my picture feel free to post your thoughts or opinions =)

I have no thoughts on your picture. I took one look and my brain overheated and melted!

okay.... realgirl, you're pure awesome. theres nothing more i can say! lol

Exceptionally dangerous

Realgirl - listen, your play is incredibly hot, but you've got a moral obligation to understand that you can do an immense amount of damage to your partner by your approach to this play. Please, if there is such a thing as Karma, understand that in addition to your BF, you are dangerously close to screwing yourself up very, very badly.

Clearly, your partner wants to play, and it seems to me he wants to play the D/s and cuckold games - but you need to get him to admit it, to one degree or another. If nothing else, get him to give you an open door to 'play'. But for God's sake, do NOT plant thoughts in his mind that are not true, especially about his cock size or genuine abilities in bed. You are young and it is unlikely you will marry your partner. Consequently, you MUST follow Dan Savage's advice: Leave him better than you found him.

You can do this by liberating him. Your play can liberate his mind by getting him to be more in-tune with his desires. Bring it out into the open - if nothing else, simply that he wants this kind of play in general. If you don't, you can utterly destroy his self-image and imprison him with a series of psychological chains for the rest of his life. I suspect you have yet to fully understand the incredible power you have in your hands - and with great power comes great responsibility.

In short - end the clandestine nature of your games with him. Get him to admit what he wants, and then just take it from there. It will take time. But if you keep making him think it's really him and that he's deficient - girl, this is a horrible perversion of your power. You can get the same level of freedom and power in your relationship without destroying your partner, simply by getting him to admit things first, and then allow him the mental possibility of thinking this is all play. If he walks away from you in months or years thinking he is genuinely inadequate, you walk away with a psychological torture victim on your soul. Equally important, you could leave him damaged enough to negatively impact other people in his life, including a future wife and future kids.

Understand this is not just about you. Do the right thing, and liberate him. If not - if you keep screwing with his self image - you'll be coming back in the next life as the microbe on the shit of my boot heal.

realgirl said:
I don't know about the panties thing... I seem to enjoy forcing him into unwanted situations; it's what really makes this enjoyable so it's not out of the question ;-).

Something to think about on low heat on a back burner, maybe... perhaps a time will come when you'll know the time is right, and you will decide...

realgirl said:
I wasn't sure if Chris was open to me "making rules" in the bedroom, so during a hand job I asked if he would like me to be more assertive in the bedroom.

There are lots of seemingly-awkward questions where, if you simply go ahead and ask in a straightforward and unembarrassed way, people will answer honestly (as opposed to becoming hostile and responding like it's none of your business)...

realgirl said:
Chris said yeah, it's one of his fantasies for me to Domme him in the bedroom. Playing the role of Miss Innocent, I asked him what "Domme" means. He said, control him in the bedroom. How? I asked. He said, have rules and stuff. So, I asked if he wanted to start today. He said yes and blew his load into my hand.

VERY good, Ms. Realgirl... it's hard to imagine a more clear, straightforward and honest answer to your question than ejaculating immediately into your hand. In addition to Chris's earlier statement, so to speak, consisting of his response to your spanking, he has now provided you with further deep insight into what turns him on and will motivate him sexually...

realgirl said:
I told him from now on, unless otherwise told, he is to always clean up after himself.

Excellent...

realgirl said:
He licked every drop up =).

Obviously, Chris understands — as he should — that when you say "clean up after himself," you mean he will lick up and swallow his cum (not, for instance, go get water, soap and a washcloth...).

realgirl said:
I had him go down on me and told him I would have more rules later.

Thereby reinforcing his (growing, one hopes) perception you expect that from him ALWAYS during sex. Nice. So, stay tuned (you told him, in effect)... that should keep him shifting back and forth from one foot to the other… erect, probably… as he agonizes over what you have in store for him.

realgirl, re; your pix, put together with your posts I imagine a firey little vixen, I would love to be a fly on the wall when you meet your match. A very large powerfull man who makes you cum uncontrolably and then refuses to fuck you any more, unless you take in the ass. The table will one day turn .

Sara you are a lovely woman,:p:p lol

That's a hot little costume there Ms Realgirl, I would have stood in line to feel you up. Here's something else you might be able to use. My wife is on her period right now. Two days ago we had sex in bed and it looked like somebody had been murdered, we wound up taking a 2nd shower to clean up. Last night she tells me as we showered, that she didn't want to take two showers again, and she began to give me a hand job. As she was stroking, she then reached around with her other hand, and started playing with my butt. Pretty quick she had a finger going in and out as she stroked. That played into a lot of my fantasies and would have been even hotter had she talked it up. I was thinking if she had said something to the effect of 'do you like being finger fucked' or 'does my little sissy like it up the ass' I probably would had cum even quicker than I did. To bad for me, my wife isn't into that though. Still, fingering his ass while stroking him (or making him stroke himself) and calling him a butt slut could be a fun road to go down. Good Luck.

Lgb

lgb said:
That's a hot little costume there Ms Realgirl, I would have stood in line to feel you up. Here's something else you might be able to use. My wife is on her period right now. Two days ago we had sex in bed and it looked like somebody had been murdered, we wound up taking a 2nd shower to clean up. Last night she tells me as we showered, that she didn't want to take two showers again, and she began to give me a hand job. As she was stroking, she then reached around with her other hand, and started playing with my butt. Pretty quick she had a finger going in and out as she stroked. That played into a lot of my fantasies and would have been even hotter had she talked it up. I was thinking if she had said something to the effect of 'do you like being finger fucked' or 'does my little sissy like it up the ass' I probably would had cum even quicker than I did. To bad for me, my wife isn't into that though. Still, fingering his ass while stroking him (or making him stroke himself) and calling him a butt slut could be a fun road to go down. Good Luck.

Lgb
I think Im going to slow things down a little

Now you're just trying to make me sad.

Lgb

realgirl said:
I see people are looking at my picture feel free to post your thoughts or opinions =)

Yes we're looking at it, and my thoughts are all about how I would enjoy using that hot body with the prospect of Chris following your orders and 'cleaning up'.

I also think of treating you exactly as joey7890 suggests ;) I love being the Master to strong women.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Thanks for posting your second photo, in your Halloween costume!

realgirl said:
This is the costume I wore to the Halloween party.

Whew! That’s incredibly hot. No wonder the other man (not your bf Chris) at the Halloween party immediately took you up on it… and more… when you suggested that if he were to feel up your ass while Chris was “taking his shot,” he would miss (a good prediction that yielded multiple benefits). You’re a VERY sensuous-looking woman and you obviously aren’t afraid to show off your assets. That’s very positive.

Backtracking a bit to my earlier comment in post #103 (27 Dec. 2010):

Custer Laststand said:
…. I was attempting an admittedly-weak joke based on the many-centuries-old religious and other male traditions of associating female sexuality with "evil," thereby creating "justification" for suppressing women and perpetuating patriarchy.

This is illustrated almost perfectly by Renotwothree’s concluding comment in post #109 (28 Dec. 2010):

renotwothree said:
Understand this is not just about you. Do the right thing, and liberate Chris. If not - if you keep screwing with his self image - you'll be coming back in the next life as the microbe on the shit of my boot heal.

First, he has invoked an assumption from a particular religion (reincarnation; i.e., you will come back as “something else” after your present life) for which there is absolutely no justification nor evidence of any kind. It’s a fairy tale. Second, he asserts (in effect) that in this nonexistent “reincarnation” he, a “virtuous” man, will come back as a giant human (relative to you) while you, an “evil” woman, will come back as a mere microbe. Finally, he states explicitly that in his fairy-tale “reincarnated” form he will have shit on his boots and will walk around stomping you, in your fairy-tale “reincarnated” form as a microbe, beneath his heel. I mean, is this a classical attempt by a man to invoke religion to make a woman (you) feel bad about yourself, thereby suppressing your sexuality, or what?

Regarding:

renotwothree said:
…. You are young and it is unlikely you will marry your partner. Consequently, you MUST follow Dan Savage's advice: Leave him better than you found him.

How does Renotwothree or any other anonymous forum member know whether you will or will not marry Chris? That decision will be up to you and Chris, certainly not him or anyone else following this thread. And who is Dan Savage, anyway, and why “must” you take his advice? If D.S. (whoever he is) wanted others to take his advice on this point seriously, he would have included some analogous advice for men: leave her better than you found her. Regardless (as you know), that frequently doesn’t happen. So, statements of this nature can be lumped into the category of pleasant concepts that, unfortunately, are often unrelated to reality. To apply such advice selectively to women (you, in this case) is, at best, unhelpful.

So, I urge you to keep in mind:

Custer Laststand said:
Nothing in your posts, Ms. Realgirl, suggests you are not a nice girl.

—Custer

Well i kind of canceled the three way tonight... And let Chris be the man but it just didn't seem right... Not sure what to do.

Happy New Year, Ms. Realgirl!

Regarding:

realgirl said:
Well i kind of canceled the three way tonight [New Year's eve]... And let Chris be the man but it just didn't seem right... Not sure what to do.

I've sent you a PM (subdivided into 2 PMs because of the low character limit).

—Custer

Hi Real Girl
, I think it didn't seem right is because hes got sub tendencies and or fantasies, as he stated he wanted you to dom him .

I'm wondering what 'kinda canceled' means. If it didn't feel 'right', maybe you should go back to what did feel right, making him clean up when done, not letting him be done till you say so, etc. Give him a quick spank, then make him wank till he shoots, let him shoot onto your feet, then make him lick it up. See how you feel then. Just my thoughts.

Lgb

Still thinking. Sex toys generally aren't returnable, so You'll just have to buy a bigger one for yourself. Since You'll have the small one just sitting around, You could ask chris if he'd like to try anal sex, when he says yes ( like he'd say no ) You can lube up the little one and bend him over. Something else which could be fun, have him shoot a load onto the bigger dildo and then lick it off. Lots of verbal abuse potential there. Good Luck with what ever you do, just post it here for the rest of us, PLEASE.

Lgb

Several things have tipped me off that Realgirl is not my daughter, not the least of which was her recent picture.

In addition the daughter and her bf spent a week with us over the holidays. During that time I observed and my wife was informed that our daughter has gotten her bf into panties.

So while I will continue to enjoy Realgirl's adventure, I will also follow my daughter's progress with her bf.

Users who are viewing this thread