• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

holloween

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Realgirl,

I gather finals week is over for you. I hope you did well. Maybe your bf did better than he might have otherwise as a result of you denying him sex...?

Regarding your expression of dismay:

realgirl said:
I don't know how to get my revenge. I keep hitting dead ends. =(

Staying focused on revenge can be a problem, especially if one is not vengeful by nature as seems to be the case with you. (That's actually good, of course.)

A way to approach this problem, so to speak, may be to "force" your bf to do some things that will increase your sexual (and other) pleasures while, at the same time, appealing to some underlying fetish tendencies he may secretly have, such that gradually your insistence on "kinky" sex will come to appeal to him too thereby making your relationship more erotic for both of you. He may find it awkward to admit such "kinky stuff" secretly appeals to him, so he may put on a great show of resistance especially at first. If so, you could make it clear you aren't going to fuck him anymore until he submits to being "punished" by you.

For instance, you might consider beginning by insisting your bf accept an over-the-knee (OTK) spanking from you. To increase his "humiliation," insist he accept his spanking in the nude while you are fully dressed... i.e., order him to "take off his clothes." You can purchase a suitable wooden paddle from a local sex shop (probably) or order one from (e.g.) the DWC site... but if you don't want to wait that long, simply administer his first spanking by hand. See:

DWC Index Page (4) and/or

Women Who Spank Men - Articles on FemDom Spanking

You will need to use your judgment in deciding on the severity of his first spanking.

Then, you might consider "requiring" your bf to accept being queened by you each day until you attain orgasm, or as many orgasms as you like on his nose and mouth, (say) every night for a week while continuing to deny him sex until his "queening sentence" is up. Again, to maximize his "humiliation" I suggest "requiring" him to lie on his back nude while you ride his face at least partially clothed (say, from the waist up). See:

The Fine Art of Queening

http://yonimassage.org.uk/page13.htm

Then, after you have completed your "punishment" of your bf per the above, you might step up your program to move him toward acceptance of becoming your cuckold by implementing a strategy along the lines described (for instance) at these two sites:

How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

which you have, in fact, already partially completed. You have already carried out the "first, train yourself" part of this program by wearing much more revealing dresses, gaining your bf's acquiescence by persuading him to buy you sluttier dresses, flirting with other men when you have the opportunity, and gaining your bf's acquiescence with you encouraging other men to feel you up in front of him (and one, at least, actually doing so).

As a next step, you might consider persuading your bf to take you to a local sex shop and purchase for you a relatively large vibrating dildo. The only requirement is that it should be larger than his erect cock. Then, from time to time when he wants to fuck you, say "no, I want something bigger tonight sweetheart," then get it out, lube it up, and use it to dildo-fuck yourself to one or more (strong) orgasms in front of him while he lies beside you in bed watching. (You might consider pretending your dildo orgasms are even stronger than they actually are, but that may not be necessary.)

After some time has passed, you could "require" your bf to dildo-fuck you whenever you feel like it while you deny him (tell him "that's enough for tonight, sweetheart," then turn over and go to sleep after you orgasm), thereby gradually getting him accustomed to a greatly-reduced frequency of fucking you himself. After more time has passed, you could "require" him to buy you an even bigger dildo with which to fuck you to intense orgasms, thereby making it more and more clear that you find his cock inadequate and his endurance insufficient to satisfy your needs.

—Custer

So I told him what my punishment for him would be. A spanking with him bent over my knee he protested it so I told him that if he wants to put his little thing in me ever again he better take his punishment and that he did this to himself.

After a day of him saying sorry he finally agreed. So when he came home from work I made him take off all of his clothes and hand me his belt. Then I had him bend over my knee and I laid into him hard he had tears in his eyes by the time I was done. I could tell he was super embarrassed..

The weird part was he had an erection the entire time, I kinda made fun of him for it called him a few names. Afterwords he wanted to have sex and I told him to go lie on the bed and I had him eat me out. Then told him I was tired and left him lying there naked. He kept bugging me for sex while I tried to sleep, I told him I was about to get pissed and spank him again and he stopped. He went to go to the bathroom but I stopped him and told him I wanted to cuddle. He came back and curled up with me.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
realgirl... you are awesome.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
So I told my bf what my punishment for him would be. A spanking with him bent over my knee.

That was an EXCELLENT choice of punishment.

realgirl said:
He protested, so I told him if he wants to put his little thing in me ever again he had better take his punishment and that he had brought this about himself.

Cool! You enforced your sentence by informing your bf convincingly that if he didn't submit to his spanking, you would withhold what he desires most: sex with you and your affection.

realgirl said:
After a day of him saying he was sorry...

VERY good... you held your ground, and did not accept his attempts to escape from his punishment...

realgirl said:
...he finally agreed.

and you made your decree stick. He submitted to you.

realgirl said:
So when he came home from work I made him take off all of his clothes and hand me his belt. Then, I had him bend over my knee and I laid into him hard. He had tears in his eyes by the time I was done.

Super! Your choice of his belt as your spanking implement was definitely better than a wooden paddle. You thought clearly about it and realized that with his belt, you could inflict real pain. You made the best choice...

realgirl said:
I could tell he was super embarrassed.

That was the optimal outcome. You humiliated him by demanding he take off his clothes (while you remained fully dressed), then humiliated him further by requiring he bend over your knees with his ass in the air, then you humiliated him further still by inflicting a painful spanking with his own belt until he was on the verge of crying like a small boy being punished by his mother for childish misbehavior.

realgirl said:
The weird part was, he had an erection the entire time. I kind of made fun of him for it and called him a few names.

This too, including "calling your bf a few names" (belittling his erect teeny-weenie, perhaps?), is an optimal outcome. He demonstrated, involuntarily, that he was turned on when you took over as the dominant partner in your relationship, took the reins, made a stern demand that he submit to humiliating punishment from you, refused to relent when he tried to worm out of it, then followed through and actually humiliated him by inflicting your stern (and rather painful) punishment, all as a result of him doing something that displeased you. This is something you can build on.

realgirl said:
Afterwords, my bf wanted to have sex. I told him to go lie on the bed and I had him eat me out.

Alright. You demonstrated that it is his obligation to satisfy you first, in whatever way(s) you wish, before expecting satisfaction (if any) himself. If you queened him, straddling his face as you rode him to (your) orgasm on his tongue and nose, that would have reinforced his feelings of submission to you and humiliation from your painful spanking.

realgirl said:
Then I told him I was tired and left him lying there naked. He kept bugging me for sex while I tried to sleep, so I told him I was about to get pissed and spank him again. He stopped.

You have taken a big step toward demonstrating and guiding your bf toward acceptance of the concept that sex is for the pleasure of the woman (you), not the man (him), unless you choose to allow him sexual pleasure.

realgirl said:
He went to go to the bathroom, but I stopped him and told him I wanted to cuddle. He came back and curled up with me.

Good move. You denied your bf a basic physical need (his desire to go to the bathroom) and insisted that instead, he do something YOU wanted... cuddling you. And he complied.

My congratulations to you, Ms. Realgirl. You have stepped up, insisted on being the dominant partner in your relationship, and ****** your bf to accept your humiliating punishment of him, thereby acknowledging he deserved to be punished like a small boy because he had displeased you. You discovered and ****** him to discover that he was turned on by your dominant behavior, then you successfully denied him sex (despite him asking for it) and insisted he defer his desire to pee until he did something you wanted (cuddle you)... and he complied.

You have taken a HUGE step toward a much more satisfying relationship with your bf (for you), and almost certainly toward a much more satisfying relationship with you (for him), as well.

—Custer

Well, this was interesting. Until you began listening to Custer, that is. This has turned from something you'd both be getting enjoyment from, into a really fucked up, psychologically demeaning, and quite self indulgent venture on your part. I suspect that the only reason your boyfriend is letting this happen to him is because he loves you and doesn't want to lose you. Hopefully he grows a pair and kicks you to the curb. This was much more interesting when it was an equal relationship. I hope that you realize, realgirl, that its not you who are doing the manipulating here. You are the one being manipulated by Custer. I suggest you cut the Marionette strings and begin thinking for yourself again. I don't think I'll be reading this post anymore.

I myself was more interested in the names you called him Miss Realgirl after the spanking gave him a stiffy.

Lgb

Jake Nash said:
Well, this was interesting. Until you began listening to Custer, that is. This has turned from something you'd both be getting enjoyment from, into a really fucked up, psychologically demeaning, and quite self indulgent venture on your part. I suspect that the only reason your boyfriend is letting this happen to him is because he loves you and doesn't want to lose you. Hopefully he grows a pair and kicks you to the curb. This was much more interesting when it was an equal relationship. I hope that you realize, realgirl, that its not you who are doing the manipulating here. You are the one being manipulated by Custer. I suggest you cut the Marionette strings and begin thinking for yourself again. I don't think I'll be reading this post anymore.

Sorry you feel that way I'm not going to defend my actions you have a right to formulate you're own opinion.

lgb said:
I myself was more interested in the names you called him Miss Realgirl after the spanking gave him a stiffy.

Lgb

Well I called him a little pervert with emphasis on the little.

He asked me yesterday if I thought he had a small penis, I told him yeah but size doesn't matter in an unconvincing tone.

I brought up the idea of having a three way, He said with another girl? At which I replied sure but we will also do one with another guy. Hes pretty excited right now. I kind of have a plan will see if it works. The rule is I get to pick who the guy is and who the girl is.

Training or conditioning is a must lol

Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
Well, I called [my bf] a little pervert with emphasis on the little.

Very good... you got him wondering whether the size of his weenie is adequate...

realgirl said:
He asked me yesterday if I thought he had a small penis...

Sounds like you are, in fact, beginning to instill doubts in his mind about whether he really has what it takes to satisfy you...

realgirl said:
I told him "yeah, but size doesn't matter..." in an unconvincing tone.

Excellent... you moved his weenie-size anxiety upward a little further...

realgirl said:
I brought up the idea of having a three way.

You saw an opportunity and seized it...

realgirl said:
He said, "with another girl?"

He is ever-optimistic...

realgirl said:
I replied, "Sure... but we will also do one with another guy." He's pretty excited right now.

So you made a concession... that was reasonable. Your choice of words ("we will also do...") was good.

realgirl said:
I kind of have a plan; will see if it works. The rule is, I get to pick who the guy is and who the girl is.

That was very shrewd, Ms. Realgirl. In this way, you will be in the drivers seat...

Your preliminary spade work, as described in your previous posts, appears to have yielded (at least) two candidates: your woman friend you fondled, and she you, in front of other men (not including your bf) at the party you wore your hot dress to recently, and your lover-in-waiting who felt you up and fondled your tits at the halloween party you opened this thread with. This, of course, is speculation on my part... but hey, who can resist speculating?

You are steadily closing in on your goal, Ms. Realgirl. Soon you will attain it...

—Custer

Been a lurker here for years but have never posted. This thread has intriqued me as it could very well be my daughter posting as realgirl.

It is a long story but I have been a very happy cuck for years and my daughter (19 at the time) happen to catch my wife/mistress, myself (in my fem attire), and a bull in a rather compromising situation.

All is well that ends well and the event did not do any long term damage to the family dynamics. In fact my daughter became very interested in the lifestyle and became a regular reader of the forum. So perhaps she has decided to act on what she has discovered here.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Wow that would be interesting :) tell us more about the act you were caught in and how it was handled by all please? Perhaps in a seperate thread :)

CaCuck,

Welcome!

CaCuck1966 said:
.... I have been a very happy cuck for years. My daughter (19 at the time) happened to catch my wife/mistress, me (in my fem attire), and a bull in a rather compromising situation.

Oh oh...

CaCuck1966 said:
All's well that ends well, and the event did not do any long-term damage to our family dynamics.

Nor too much short-term damage, one would hope. Anyway, sounds good...

CaCuck1966 said:
My daughter, in fact, became very interested in this lifestyle and became a regular reader of this forum.

Awright! Good for her...

CaCuck1966 said:
So, perhaps she has decided to act on what she has discovered here.

An outcome along those lines certainly would not be surprising. If "Realgirl" is, indeed, your daughter, I'd say she's doing well and is on her way to a highly-erotic future. If she is not "Realgirl," my guess would be she will do well (if she isn't already).

In either case, I wish her the best. Thanks for posting!

—Custer

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Regarding your account of giving your boyfriend his first punishment spanking:

realgirl said:
So I told my bf what my punishment for him would be. A spanking with him bent over my knee. .... When he came home from work I made him take off all of his clothes and hand me his belt. Then I had him bend over my knee, and I laid into him hard. He had tears in his eyes by the time I was done. I could tell he was super embarrassed. The weird part was, he had an erection the entire time...

There are a number of husbands on this forum whose wives discipline them by spanking them more-or-less regularly. See, for instance, the thread initiated by Ms. Saraha on 8 June 2009 in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12965-have-you-been-spanked.html

Happy Holidays!

Custer

So I told my friend jessica (the one who I made out with) the whole story about me cucking chris... she got a kick out of it. She also agreed to the threeway. The plan is for her not to have sex with him but instead backout because of his size. We will finish him with a hand job if all goes right... on another note a couple days ago chris asked me what I wanted for xmas. I told him a sex toy. He said what kind?!? I said a big dildo :) will see what happens tomorrow..

Realgirl, you are evil ... and I think I am falling in love with you!

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
So I told my friend Jessica (whom I made out with) the whole story about my plan to cuckold Chris... she got a kick out of it.

Heh heh heh...

realgirl said:
She also agreed to a three-way with him.

Jessica is very accommodating...

realgirl said:
Our plan is for Jessica to decide to NOT have sex with Chris and back out, "because of his size."

Imagine Chris thinking that two women, you and any other woman you might recruit (read, might know), would agree to have "three-way sex" with him without first getting together and coming up with a scheme I mean plan...

realgirl said:
We will finish him with a hand job if all goes right.

Ah, yes... but what will you do with his cum? Require him to lick it up and swallow it after he squirts into one of your or Jessica's hands...? Require him to kneel nude before you while you, fully dressed, relax in your easy chair observing... then Jessica, also fully dressed and behind Chris, reaches around his waist and gives him a hand job, then... when he starts to cum... points his cock so he squirts on your feet, then both of you order him to lick up his cum from your feet...?

There are many possibilities. You might consider, for instance, the “clothed females nude males” (CFNM) site:

Visual Sensations for Women

At upper left, click “stories,” with takes you here:

Visual Sensations for Women

Note, in particular, the first story under “Strip Poker and Other Games," "Story by Dwight." There are many ideas and possibilities on this site.

You and Jessica might also consider doing some photography. See, for instance:

Welcome to She Shoots Men

and note the sub-page giving “Ten Rules for Photographing Your Man Nude:”

Lover's Gallery

realgirl said:
On another note, a couple of days ago Chris asked me what I wanted for x'mas.

An entirely reasonable question…

realgirl said:
I told him, “a sex toy.” He said, “What kind?!?” I said, “A big dildo.” :) Will see what happens tomorrow.

Indeed, yes. You will find it interesting, no doubt, to find out what corresponds to Chris's idea of a “big” dildo.

I must say, I agree with Susan's Slave's comment: you are evil, Ms. Realgirl... heh heh heh.

Hope you had a good Christmas—

Custer

I don't think Im evil =( Im a nice girl I might even post another picture =)

Chris disappointed me the dildo was barely bigger than him.... Haven't said anything yet but
I haven't used it...

Also Jessica is a sex fiend so shes into 3-ways. I told Chris I picked a girl and a guy already he wanted to know who so I told him Jessica and Jake. He was excited about it being Jessica and nervous about Jake... I told him Jakes first and that I wanted to do it on Friday every bodies open so its looking up =)

Jake only agreed to do it if he got most of the attention, I told him the one with the larger tool will be getting my attention hinting that it was him. Needless to say hes excited he keeps asking for a practice run.... not sure if I will or not hehe..

Ive also been looking for a reason to give Chris another spanking but haven't yet..

Also I love the sites custer.

I don't think you're evil either Ms Realgirl, and I'm really hoping you put up another picture. I love reading about your adventures, and I check back here every day hoping for a new post from you. Personally, I've been hoping that you might find a way to put chris into panties. But that's just me. As long as You're having a good time, keep it up, and keep telling us about it!
Lgb

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
I don't think I'm evil. =(

No, no... of course not. I was attempting an admittedly-weak joke based on the many-centuries-old religious and other male traditions of associating female sexuality with "evil," thereby creating "justification" for suppressing women and perpetuating patriarchy. I find you an interesting, strongly-sexual, reasonably-assertive, certainly not “evil” woman.

realgirl said:
I'm a nice girl. I might even post another picture. =)

Nothing in your posts suggests you aren't a nice girl. As for the possibility you'll post another photo: awright. I'll look forward to that.

realgirl said:
Chris disappointed me... the dildo [he gave me for Christmas] was barely bigger than [his cock]. I haven't said anything yet, but I haven't used it.

Chris may not have had any clear idea what you meant by a "big" dildo as opposed to one so big you would find it painful. A tactful way to handle it may be to mention to him... teasingly... something like, "You know, Chris, when you asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said, "a ‘big’ dildo, I meant... well, you know... a BIG dildo. Would it be possible to take this back and exchange it...? I'll come with you this time so you get it right, pinkybuns..."

If you accompany Chris to make the exchange, not only will you obtain a dildo you want, presumably (say, a large vibrating dildo…?)... in addition, it will make the point you wish to make more strongly AND he may find it slightly humiliating when you accompany him to the cash register and stand beside him while he makes arrangements for the exchange. As he completes the exchange you might consider saying — factually, with a smile — something like, "That's much better, sweetheart."

If Chris is reluctant and, in effect, expresses resistance to making the exchange or you accompanying him to do so, an appropriate response would be to continue not using the one he gave you. (Perhaps this would be cause for his second spanking...?).

realgirl said:
Also, Jessica is a sex fiend so she's into 3-ways. I told Chris I picked a girl and a guy already. He wanted to know who, so I told him Jessica and Jake. He was excited about it being Jessica and nervous about Jake. I told him Jake's first and I want to do it on Friday. Everybody is open, so this is looking up. =)

Sounds good all around...

realgirl said:
Jake only agreed to do it if he got most of the attention. I told him the one with the larger tool will be getting my attention, hinting that would be him.

Good response.

I gather it was Jake who felt you up (at your suggestion as a "win the game strategy” on Halloween...? I assume you have a reasonably-good idea of the size of his cock due to comments from other women you know who have gone to bed with him...?

realgirl said:
Needless to say, Jake is excited... he keeps asking for a practice run. I'm not sure whether or not I'll give him one. hehe...

I suggest adhering to your implied agreement with Chris, which (I gather) is to do threesomes... two, initially... that include him, until you secure his agreement to a "cuckold boyfriend / hot girlfriend" relationship in which you will be free to date and fuck whomever you wish while he remains faithful to you. It looks to me like you're headed in that direction and will probably get him there before too much longer.

If you start fucking other men before Chris agrees to a "cuckold boyfriend / hot girlfriend" relationship, he may feel betrayed, get pissed off, and start looking for other women. That could lead to the end of your relationship with him.

realgirl said:
I've also been looking for a reason to give Chris another spanking, but haven't yet.

Perhaps another dildo-related possibility, regardless of whether Chris is recalcitrant about an exchange (probably he won't be), may be to pretend you're pissed off about him giving you an inadequately-large dildo and treat that as a "spanking offense."

A "spanking threat" with a good possibility of continuing through time may be to make it clear to Chris that whenever you have sex, you expect him to bring you to orgasm at least once by sucking your pussy in whatever way(s) you specify, BEFORE he penetrates you and cums himself. THEN, you expect him to clean up your pussy with his tongue... say, by you queening him or in whatever way you specify... thereby bringing you to another orgasm AND eating his own cum. In addition, you might consider making it clear you expect him to eat him own cum each time you give him a hand job (i.e., he will cum into your hand and you will feed it to him).

Finally, inform him — in a way that leaves no doubt in his mind ("in his face," perhaps) — that failure on his part to comply with any of these requirements will be a "spanking offense."

realgirl said:
Also, I love the sites custer.

Cool. Here’s another that may be of interest to you:

Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Note there’s a section at the end with subhead, “His First Spanking.” Obviously you’re already beyond that.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread