lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

searcher308

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2005
I am chatting with a wife of a guy I don't know....I know he knows about it as she poses for me on cam as he takes pics.

She has been with him since she was a teenager - married and has kids...but now..she is looking to try something new! She wants some BBC...and I am all to happy to help.

I am sure I can get her to post some pics....with encouragement.
She should be creating her account here tonight....so be nice, and if you think this is a bull shit post...please keep it to yourself. I've convinced a white wife who is nervous to share and if you have negative things to say....go somewhere else.
Other than that...we look forward to your observations and contributions.

I have attached a pic of a temp tattoo she wears for me when she takes pics....I hope to have an update soon about our first meeting.

PA171527.jpg

Reactions: aussiehorse and powah9845
wife4breaking

This is my first post...all this is new to me. I recently started camming with BBC and we are now talking about setting up our first meeting for next month.

wife4breaking

I am posting my picture for this thread.

P3082645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Disco-cuck, tixeros78, BlackJack29 and 1 other person
very nice pics, you have a hot body.

Going to work.

Here is one of my favorite pics of her - this is how she went to work last Friday...can't wait to see what she wore today.

Also I like knowing what is under that outfit....
Enjoy.

P6059943.jpg P3142803a.jpg

Reactions: Disco-cuck, BeachBull and powah9845
Very lovely.....

You are a lovely lady, embarking on a wonderful, mysterious journey.... You should relax and enjoy every bit of it!!!
I'd love to see a pic of you in nylons and heels.... so sweet..

lovely outfit. would love to be able to see you in and out of it. very sexy

can i see Lisa on cam too?

Lisa, welcome and I hope you are going to have a fun adventure. If you are open to it you should do many cam shows to get more comfortable with the idea. Good luck.

Hubby responds.......

Lissa is finally getting more comfortable with her role as a BBC slut, I think she wanted to be one for a long time but was afraid to even admit it to herself.
Blake has really brought her out of her shell and she is "progressing" toward a face to face meeting in the very near future.......

her new album.........

She also started a new album here........NJ BBC SLUT........ Check it out!
:clap:

blake requests that i put this on for tonight...

I will be on CAM tonight if you are interested, by direction of my BBC "owner".
Email him at searcher308@ yahoo.com

Hey Lisa, Love to fill you up like you need it girl. You know you need it hit me up!!!

very nice! I love those big lips on the first pussy shot! I think she will love some bbc! good luck and have fun!

a new pic....

Her is a pic of her at the mall....recently.

Lissa at the mall.jpg

Reactions: Robert39 and powah9845
What a sexy pic, do you ever wear stockings?

Lisa, you are going to be blown away...please post again with your thoughts.

dam sexy legs and body you have there lisa.

You are a very lovely lady and with that complexion will make a stunning picture when toy get with a dark skinned man

From her Last CAM show !!!!!

Here is one I took while she was on CAM with Blake taking "direction" from him!!!!!!!

P3122655a.jpg

Reactions: Robert39 and powah9845