• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do continue

we would love to hear more blake, are you going to show more pics? vid??

It's time to get a permanent queen of spades tattoo over top of her pussy

PhilMcCrackan said:
Here are a few introductory pics of Lissa with Blake at the bar, in the car, and when they first got to the hotel on Sat night......more to follow.
STAY TUNED :whip_it:

The lack of panties in the last pic is sexy as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell us more, do u have any more pics?

more of her FIRST time........

Yes....he had her pantiless in the bar and in the car.......here are some more as they got started. I am sure Blake will fill in the details...........

Thet are also meeting AGAIN tonight !!!!!!!!

P4243226.JPG P4243232.JPG P4243233.JPG P4243239.JPG P4243241.JPG

Reactions: powah9845
great pics, caint wait to c more

I can't wait to see and read more of Lissa's adventure with Blake.

Conclusion of the First Meeting

To finish telling what happened :

Lissa and I arrived at the room, where hubby opened the door for us , she was clearly a little nervous to now be in a hotel room with me, but hubby had her sit on the bed and took a few pics.

The “deal” was that Lissa would pose, as she does on her cam show but that I was to watch and that I was not supposed to touch. The idea was to build her anticipation and get her eager to initiate contact…and that things would progress from there.
However hubby suggested I sit on the bed next to her, and of course wanted a few pics of me touching her. He of course suggested I suckle her nipple which I of course obliged him for the sake of art. *wink wink*
As we had clearly abandoned the “no touching rule” I gently slid my hand between Lissa’s legs and touched her clit. She jumped when my finger made contact with her clit – clearly not expecting me to take such a direct approach.”

After Lissa settled down with the familiarity of posing and was now naked except for the shoes she work out that evening, hubby indicated he’d made sure to bring a few surprises for me. He reached into a bag he’d be carrying and handed her a pair of clear stripper heels – my favorites! She quickly put them on – and posed wearing only the shoes.
I had her move to coffee table in the room, where I could “inspect” her better. Oh it was very nice! I also had her remove by belt and open my pants so I could take them off – now wearing my boxers. She was so concerned about the spanking she thought she might get…. I don’t think it occurred to her that taking off my pants was significant.
We then moved to the couch where hubby showed me another surprise, as he took a few dozen more pics. He reached into his bag and retrieved a set of wrist and ankle cuffs as well as a collar.
I had Lissa sit on the coffee table as I put the wrist and ankle cuffs on…. When I held out her collar she pulled her hair back and waited for me to put I around her neck. I thought that was funny.
I held the collar out in front of her…a few inches lower than her neck line….and waited. I stared at her which she noticed…then figured out that she was to lean forward and put her neck in the collar, not make me bring the collar to her. It was a very nice training moment, and one I wanted to share. Submission must always be offered, you can never take it.

Once cuffed and collard…Lissa was posing for hubby looking back at him. I took the opportunity to fasten her wrist cuffs behind her back. As she looked back at hubby smiling…I took my cock out and ran my hand up the back of her head, my fingers establishing a good grip of her head as I palmed it, she turned to look at me, and I pulled her head down to my cock…she opened her mouth like a good slut and for the first time – took a cock in her mouth other than her husbands.
She was certainly out to prove that having only had one previous cock…..didn’t mean that she did not know how to suck like a champ (though hubby has since commented he never gets blow jobs like that). She sucked my cock, as I held her head…..slowly encouraging her to take me deeper into her throat each time. I told her she needed to swallow my cock…that if I had to force it down her throat I would…but that she’s better start swallowing or soon she’d pass out. As she progressed I became more forceful…encouraging my new slut to swallow it all….
She gagged choked coughed drooled…but never quit! What a perfect slut.
I had her sit up…moved behind her ….bent her over the couch and entered her wet pussy from behind. I did it quickly as I wanted to get my cock in her pussy. As I began fucking her from behind….I un-cuffed her hands, she squealed and screamed with every stroke of my thick cock in her tight white pussy.

There is a threshold for a woman, that once crossed will no longer be an obstacle – I knew that once Lissa had my cock in her – once she knew she was no longer a one man woman – that she would let me have that pussy any way I wanted it. Which was why I was hurried in my fucking of her bent over the couch – but once she had the cock….she was a very eager slut.
I had her move to the bed…told her to lay on her side…I wanted to have GREAT access to that tight pussy of hers! She was on her side as I pushed my cock into her – she let out a squeal that was so exciting for me…that I abandoned my plan to take is slow and could not help but fuck her with good hard fast strokes – on the video I made…you can hear my balls smacking her – slap slap slap slap..sounds like the jack hammer it was for her…LOL She was so loud that later we were all surprised that we did not get a visit from either the hotel management or the police.

After a brief break, where Lissa looked a bit stunned over what had just happened – she demonstrated her good slut skills and sucked me hard again….I had her lay on the bed…lifted her legs and fucked her hard. I think she tried to drown out her squeals in the pillows without much success. I held her in this position until she came, and feeling her cum made me cum seconds later. Hubby took some good cream pie pics – I’m sure you’ll see them soon.

It was a great first meeting, and as I write this. I am reflecting on our second meeting which we just had last night, at my request it was a mini van adventure!– but that’s a story for another post.

To all you MILF’s out there…Happy Mothers Day!

Great Communication

This is a fantastic thread/story and it is because each of you are sharing your perspective on what has and is taking place. That same communication will keep you working together for a fantastic experience. Take care of each other and keep sharing with one another and with all of your fans.

nice picture lissa and searcher. love to see my wife get trained for bbc

Mini Van Adventure

Ahhh, our second meeting...yes, it took place in my mini van at Blake's insistance. He has had a fantasy of fucking me in my mini van since he first found out that I owned one. The night began at a local bar where hubby and I met Blake who was sitting at the bar drinking a beer when we arrived. We then sat at a boothe, which again, was Blake's idea. I sat next to Blake on one side of the boothe and hubby sat across from us. How funny though, nothing much went on in the boothe because there were "families" sitting too close.

After we left the bar, Blake and I sat in the back of the mini van while hubby drove. We started out by kissing and Blake slowly removed the straps to my camisole and revealed my breasts and then started pinching them. Hubby realized he forgot his camera, so we had to pick that up. He parked in a local school parking lot and left Blake and I alone in the back of the mini van. Blake asked me to get on my hands and knees in front of him; he took pics of me using my camera.

Hubby came back shortly thereafter and found me on my knees in front of Blake, giggling. He then drove us to a dark, country road and pulled over to the side. Blake immediately started having me suck on his cock which went on for quite some time. He soon had me position myself over top of him and ride his cock. After that there was more sucking on his cock and at this point, I thought that he was going to cum in my mouth. He had me take him all the way down to his balls. I remember gagging and tearing up several times, but I kept at it.

Then Blake had me lay on my back in the mini van and we fucked missionary style. All the while, hubby is trying to take pics, but it is very dark and he doesn't have a lot of room. Then Blake had me get on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind. He made me press my hands up against the window of the mini van. Blake thought it was important that my hand prints were on the glass. He then started spanking me while making me tell him over and over that I was his bbc slut. When I wasn't loud enough, he spanked me harder! I certainly learned a lesson that night!

Shortly thereafter, he came hard inside me. I am certainly well on my way to becoming the submissive bbc slut that he wants!

P5083541.jpg P5083472.jpg P5083491.jpg P5083490.jpg

Reactions: WhMom and powah9845
LissaPierce said:
Ahhh, our second meeting...yes, it took place in my mini van at Blake's insistance. He has had a fantasy of fucking me in my mini van since he first found out that I owned one. The night began at a local bar where hubby and I met Blake who was sitting at the bar drinking a beer when we arrived. We then sat at a boothe, which again, was Blake's idea. I sat next to Blake on one side of the boothe and hubby sat across from us. How funny though, nothing much went on in the boothe because there were "families" sitting too close.

After we left the bar, Blake and I sat in the back of the mini van while hubby drove. We started out by kissing and Blake slowly removed the straps to my camisole and revealed my breasts and then started pinching them. Hubby realized he forgot his camera, so we had to pick that up. He parked in a local school parking lot and left Blake and I alone in the back of the mini van. Blake asked me to get on my hands and knees in front of him; he took pics of me using my camera.

Hubby came back shortly thereafter and found me on my knees in front of Blake, giggling. He then drove us to a dark, country road and pulled over to the side. Blake immediately started having me suck on his cock which went on for quite some time. He soon had me position myself over top of him and ride his cock. After that there was more sucking on his cock and at this point, I thought that he was going to cum in my mouth. He had me take him all the way down to his balls. I remember gagging and tearing up several times, but I kept at it.

Then Blake had me lay on my back in the mini van and we fucked missionary style. All the while, hubby is trying to take pics, but it is very dark and he doesn't have a lot of room. Then Blake had me get on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind. He made me press my hands up against the window of the mini van. Blake thought it was important that my hand prints were on the glass. He then started spanking me while making me tell him over and over that I was his bbc slut. When I wasn't loud enough, he spanked me harder! I certainly learned a lesson that night!

Shortly thereafter, he came hard inside me. I am certainly well on my way to becoming the submissive bbc slut that he wants!

Excellent. I bet that from now on that tight white pussy of yours will be used an a regualr basis by numerous black cocks. You are one gorgeous slut.

wow

all these pics look so alive as if we all are present there!!!

Great pics and story, thanks for sharing!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Wonderful Journey

You are all on the journey of a lifetime and we all thank you for sharing it with us. Lissa, you shared the physical aspects of what has been happening on the journey, but, very little of "how you feel" about the excitement you are feeling at the time it is happening. Now is the time to slow down and think more about those feelings and share them with us, and with each other.

Blake and hubby also need to share what is happening from their perspectives at each meeting and their feelings about what is taking place.

I have to agree with others about the quality of the pics you are posting - they are great. They really help tell the story, just like they would when you return from a vacation to "Wonderland".

Continue to take great care of each other and thanks again.

KARNUT

Wow, great pictures, narrative, everything. Lissa is hot and on her way to becomming a BBC slut. Kudo's to hubby for being supportive. I'm looking forward to many more sexy pictures...

T

Keep going !!!

Wow

This thread has it all - this should be bumped - everyone needs to see this! Thanks for sharing.