Hot Wife 2 B Shared

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As this thread has gone a bit quiet, I thought I'd post this early photo I found of Lissa. Check out those legs...

Lisa Pierce_505_1000.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
Reactions: zarkovac, MacK and khanbigman
Got to keep this thread alive, so in the absence of any photos from Lissa, here's a few that I've found online... Lissas jer_149_1000.jpgLissas jer_148_1000.jpgLissas jer_150_1000.jpg

Yes....she has been quiet, I've been trying to lure her out - but so far unsuccessful. And yes...my profile pic is from a meeting we had some time back.

searcher308 said:
Yes....she has been quiet, I've been trying to lure her out - but so far unsuccessful. And yes...my profile pic is from a meeting we had some time back.
How about posting a larger version of your profile pic on here? At the moment we're running short of photos. I've got a few more I may be able to rustle up.

As you know her quite well, how do you think she feels about the online coverage she gets here? I seem to recall her saying that she was turned on by being humiliated and degraded. I don't feel we've gone that far, but do you reckon she's O.K. with it, as I could post more?

I am confident in her ability to answer that for herself.
I will have to look to see what I may post here from past adventures

Reactions: prtmaine and OnTheTown
NJShywife_2work4BLK_Boss said:
Yes, I am still active, just not inot the posting thing much since someone from work recognized me
that is too sad

Reactions: toolman2c
searcher308 said:
hope you lure her out

Reactions: MacK
Anything new on the hot slut Lissa?

Reactions: MacK